Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:42:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread  (Read 14136 times)
RichPissman

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:41:37 PM

Here's another reason why (as long as Rijk sits on the coke), Gulden will fail to get recognized:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1577392.440

Yep, that's the official (extremely moderated) ANN of Gulden! Last post? 9/11.... 2017!!!!

And you wonder why volume stays low?

You know, I could create a cure for cancer, but if I'm only allowing my close inner circle access to it, what good will it do to mankind? That's what Rijk does with Gulden!

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:34:24 PM

9/11

Shocked that's not a good date  !!

I think we got to think of a master plan for Gulden.  I have some idea's but have to think about it.

Lot of buying and selling last hour on Bittrex but still a big sell wall @ 1091 satoshi

Biomike do you have a spare 2,5 BTC that you can and want to invest?  Grin
Sugaman

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:07:14 AM

I knew innovative development was a waste of time. Gulden would of been better off marketing ideas instead of creating ideas. Most of the coins in the top 200 don't do any development and look how prosperous they are.

Gulden team don't know how the world works , it's all about a good promises and feelings. No one cares about facts and producing.
BioMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:19:58 AM

Invest... in what exactly? Promises that will be ready when they are ready? I've put enough money into NLG in the past, but am still unable to pay with it at the local supermarket after how many years now?
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:41:28 AM

Biomike do you have a spare 2,5 BTC that you can and want to invest?  Grin

Invest... in what exactly? Promises that will be ready when they are ready? I've put enough money into NLG in the past, but am still unable to pay with it at the local supermarket after how many years now?

Why not ask Rijk? He has over 650BTC to invest. But guess what? He won't! Why? He spends that on salaries for himself, his brother and friends. Not that they do actual work, they hire an African mercenary for that. That's why updates take years in stead of months. It's just one guy doing the actual work, while Rijk and his squad are partying with fat paychecks paid from the dev fund.

BioMike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:52:16 AM

Why not ask Rijk?

Lol... sign up in Slack (if that's even possible for me) to get immediately kicked out again? My time is worth more than that.
Morbs

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:40:17 PM

It was obviously a joke if you watched the =>  Grin

And i think you cannot pay with a lot of coins at local supermarkets.  You can buy your pharmacy stuff online thought and that's more then a lot of other coins.

And invest in a chance that you can double your money before Christmas.  Buy now for 0.06 and sell it for 0.12 within 5 months or HODL and sell it for even more.....
Bokito1987

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:57:54 PM

It was obviously a joke if you watched the =>  Grin

And i think you cannot pay with a lot of coins at local supermarkets.  You can buy your pharmacy stuff online thought and that's more then a lot of other coins.

And invest in a chance that you can double your money before Christmas.  Buy now for 0.06 and sell it for 0.12 within 5 months or HODL and sell it for even more.....

@ Morbs, you sound desperate for people to invest in the coin to draw up the price, I'm guessing you are now in the red with the gulden coin and hope that your heil rijk/gulden remarks will push up volume and price. Look at the long term charts, long term volume and you will see that despite the "best" efforts from the development team that the price continues to slide along with the ranking (once again look at the long term on this not the past 3 hours).
Morbs

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:38:09 PM

@ Morbs, you sound desperate for people to invest in the coin to draw up the price, I'm guessing you are now in the red with the gulden coin and hope that your heil rijk/gulden remarks will push up volume and price. Look at the long term charts, long term volume and you will see that despite the "best" efforts from the development team that the price continues to slide along with the ranking (once again look at the long term on this not the past 3 hours).

That is a real Bokito monkey remark  (  For ppl who do not know.  Wikipedia mentions Bokito (born March 14, 1996) is a male western gorilla born in captivity, currently living in Diergaarde Blijdorp zoo in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. He became the subject of considerable media coverage after breaking out of his enclosure on May 18, 2007, abducting a female visitor and severely injuring her. )

1)  I do not want to sound desperate and if you think i sound that way i am not
2)  I do not know if i am in the red with Gulden or not and that is an honest answer.  I made a lot of money with trading so if i it goes down to zero and i am still in the green because i allrdy cashed a lot and yes i would have made more if i did not invest my money in Gulden but in some other coins but that is also with stocks or gold or silver
3)  Your heil Rijk/gulden remark is far off and also stupid.  I was also banned from Slack and i hate Rijk for that.  He even banned me from his twitter  Grin  You never heard me saying that i was positive about Rijk.  
4)  I think the real Gulden was a great coin and i would want it back also versus the euro.  I was against the euro and i still am.  Yes it has its positive sides but also its negative sides.  Gulden had a great name worlwide so i hope the cryptocoin will make it that is why i want people to buy it not to push up volume and price that will come automatically if more ppl buy / trade it
5) Ranking on coinmarketcap says a lot but not says it all.  Still a lot of (scam) ico's above Gulden and also a lot of good marketed shit coins above Gulden so place 200+ is not realistic i  think  but believe what you want about that.

Overall i want Gulden to succeed despite of Rijk.  If he goes away today then its better then that he leaves tommorrow but we all know that is not going to happen unfortunately

I still believe/hope that Gulden will become huge after the 2.0 update of 28th June.  And i still think there will be a great future for the Gulden coin.

If people want to buy it,  go ahead.  If people want to sell it,  go ahead.  I HODL  Grin
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:05:51 PM

Why not ask Rijk? He has over 650BTC to invest. But guess what? He won't! Why? He spends that on salaries for himself, his brother and friends. Not that they do actual work, they hire an African mercenary for that. That's why updates take years in stead of months. It's just one guy doing the actual work, while Rijk and his squad are partying with fat paychecks paid from the dev fund.
Be discret ... next week the will say it's because of you !
metare

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:08:06 PM

I think it would generally help if people in here didn't try too hard to see raising prices/interest of Gulden before the release. Here's why I think so:

Gulden is part of the cryptoworld and this world is in a trust crysis.I guess there are not many people who would want to newly enter this world. The ones who are part of the cryptoworld are either convinced that their asset will bounce back to black numbers or are licking their wounds and won't just join again.
That's it about the small investors like I am. The crowd that Gulden officially targets.

If we talk about whales, they rather jump aboard when promises are delivered with lower profit than now where the risk is still pretty big that the promises don't hold. Yes I know that the source code was uploaded but proof of concept is way more important.
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:39:42 PM

Tatch Capital cloud wallet News.

Trade NLG on bitshares DeX against any currency. Or put them into witness as soon as Pow2 releases on TLC.Gulden.

https://medium.com/@tatchcapital/tatch-cloud-wallet-bitshares-ui-update-direct-nlg-deposit-withdraw-pow2-ready-9e0c89f449c8
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:24:39 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 07:52:30 PM by RichPissman

Tatch Capital cloud wallet News.

Trade NLG on bitshares DeX against any currency. Or put them into witness as soon as Pow2 releases on TLC.Gulden.

https://medium.com/@tatchcapital/tatch-cloud-wallet-bitshares-ui-update-direct-nlg-deposit-withdraw-pow2-ready-9e0c89f449c8

Come on Jean Luc, I like your enthusiasm, but this is a nothing burger!

I can also pay with NLG at any bar in New York! Just have to sell them for BTC, load them up to my Breadwallet, change at a BTC ATM in the city and use the dollars to pay for my beer.

Actually, the thing I described is easier than the TCL route!

Jean.Luc

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:41:17 PM

You missed the TCL.Gulden thing i guess. Witness without the fuzz of having to wait for the deposit period to end.
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:51:54 PM

You missed the TCL.Gulden thing i guess. Witness without the fuzz of having to wait for the deposit period to end.

Nope, didn't miss it, I just don't like centralized stuff (being an advocate of decentralized currencies and all, you know):

Jean.Luc

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:04:46 PM

Just bringing the news. Some people don’t care if it’s decentralized or a bogus white paper, they just sell their souls to the devil anytime. 😈😂😉
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:10:59 PM

Just bringing the news. Some people don’t care if it’s decentralized or a bogus white paper, they just sell their souls to the devil anytime. 😈😂😉

I could make a smart remark here, but out of respect for your endless enthusiasm, I won't  Kiss

Jean.Luc

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:03:09 PM

I could make a smart remark here, but out of respect for your endless enthusiasm, I won't  Kiss

😂😂. Busted. But wouldn’t matter. Made up my mind about this project anyway. Have a nice evening guys.
Morbs

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:11:36 PM

Sorry i  have failed.  I said i would HODL but i made an sell order on Bittrex   Cry Angry Roll Eyes

Good commission for Bittrex on this order by the way  Grin
BioMike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:53:22 PM

Sorry i  have failed.  I said i would HODL but i made an sell order on Bittrex   Cry Angry Roll Eyes

Good commission for Bittrex on this order by the way  Grin

Too bad that order will be cancelled by Bittrex before it will be filled.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: