Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:56:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread  (Read 14136 times)
DashNLG

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:12:43 PM

You can keep posting screenshots and leave out the comment where Remco says he is up for it once Nocks has usd/gbp pairing...

I would be fine with that but if the btc pairing were removed I would have no use for my Gulden. Are they serious about removing it?
Disbelief

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:21:36 PM

You can keep posting screenshots and leave out the comment where Remco says he is up for it once Nocks has usd/gbp pairing...

I would be fine with that but if the btc pairing were removed I would have no use for my Gulden. Are they serious about removing it?

One of the team or main community members Jason ? said it was a poll to discuss people's views on it. Malcolm the main dev voted strongly against removing the btc pairing.

We can relax now, it was the way the poll was worded that made it sound if it was a serious consideration.
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:44:41 PM

One of the team or main community members Jason ? said it was a poll to discuss people's views on it. Malcolm the main dev voted strongly against removing the btc pairing.

We can relax now, it was the way the poll was worded that made it sound if it was a serious consideration.

Good to hear that Malcolm voted strongly against !!

Sounds like a lot of good energy wasted by this poll  Roll Eyes
Morbs

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

We want our führer back! The one that doesnt listen and doesnt ask stuff to the community! This is not the cult i signed up for!!!!

This was not asked by your führer but by Jason

And if you read the comments from Remco Katz and Rogier Bruggeman they were not amused as well.
johnnybraveau

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

This is my real name

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:45:09 PM

Once again, Remco stated he was for the idea, once Nocks would have Usd pairing. Tell the whole story or don’t tell the story at all. I am not the guy who is going to paste screenshots from a closed forum where people talk with their real name but since you can read yourself, read the whole story and if you feel the urge to post other peoples Slack messages post their whole opinion and not the parts you like to use to make the devs look bad

It is not a bad thing that people have a different opinion about Bittrex, its a good discussion on slack with pro’s and con’s and guess what. Nobody is banned for having a discussion in a normal way.
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:00:19 PM

Once again, Remco stated he was for the idea, once Nocks would have Usd pairing. Tell the whole story or don’t tell the story at all. I am not the guy who is going to paste screenshots from a closed forum where people talk with their real name but since you can read yourself, read the whole story and if you feel the urge to post other peoples Slack messages post their whole opinion and not the parts you like to use to make the devs look bad

It is not a bad thing that people have a different opinion about Bittrex, its a good discussion on slack with pro’s and con’s and guess what. Nobody is banned for having a discussion in a normal way.

Ho with real name !? Ooops sorry I do not put my real name in the slack ... Rijk and his militia are too dangerous
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:16:50 PM

Once again, Remco stated he was for the idea, once Nocks would have Usd pairing. Tell the whole story or don’t tell the story at all.

Strongly Disagree
`▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇` 57% (117)
@Marcel de Gier, @Dino, @1234Bram1234, @Alian, @wholroyd, @Ramon, @Reüel, @Peter, @Marco Bakker, @Ran, @raymondg.dijk, @mstoteler, @bensmink, @robertjan.mastenbroek, @erik, @janmartijn.paul, @john_belshaw, @martijn_smit40, @maxgeers, @evieizeboud, @mikehuisken, @sannevoit, @tails182, @barbara.roos, @mr.fcanbulat, @jori88, @ahmet.metin.konal, @mwhsmit6, @dimarco, @greyhunt, @henry, @martinselles, @thezign, @alx1962, @stefan_devries, @pascal328, @rood.gevaar87, @dirkdevries_, @perry, @oscar_hengel, @thomascremer, @timotius.wirjawan, @jop_strick, @malcolm, @goudfocus, @peetersplanet007, @jc164, @qballbeglinger, @david-boeckling, @m.lin, @dkhc25_nocks, @tom_nocks.co, @informeeradriaan, @timo-l-aus-d, @renemiltenburg, @carfreak_lamborghini, @sirkaruto, @fvw_75, @crypto.wallet, @janjager1974, @ricardo.rust, @betka, @spah.hansen, @bernardveeningen, @janblokhuis, @nielsvanutrecht, @quincy, @danielvaneijk, @tonvan_alebeek, @mireillewissing, @arjan999, @chrism, @diego_kievit, @svenvelthuis, @edwin.vriethoff, @jvandenbroek_nocks, @johnkuilman, @roelofenwaldiena, @manolo.yalcin, @willemsen1989, @g.h.degraaf, @menno.lagas, @i.wams, @oscar, @rutger.daling, @sk82, @rik_jacobs, @kevin.mulder, @barry_haazen, @ripacres, @lammertinkmark, @marijn.tracer, @johndeleeuw2, @kevinvancleef, @tonvandenberg79, @boomkamp, @ali_oner, @remcodebruijne, @freekkessel, @lessram, @remcokatz88, @bramvanberkel.prive, @guus1993, @pauluz, @koen-schreurs, @mainpmf, @koenmarkestein, @vbdeee, @mike_verkuijlen, @harrychoochoo, @marco.welbie, @jeroen, @r.slaats, @thomas.v.oosterom, @rogier.bruggeman, @stefanodimatola

Once again, Remco stated he was for the idea, once Nocks would have Usd pairing. Tell the whole story or don’t tell the story at all. I am not the guy who is going to paste screenshots from a closed forum where people talk with their real name but since you can read yourself, read the whole story and if you feel the urge to post other peoples Slack messages post their whole opinion and not the parts you like to use to make the devs look bad.
Morbs

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:21:59 PM

Once again i say i had  a normal discussion and i was banned but i guess you will not believe me whatever i say.  Too bad i did not have the possibility to make screenshots so i had proof.  Guess Rijk had a bad mood / day  and fucked me over to make him feel better of himself or something like that.

But i do not care.  I hope Gulden will make it / get big with our without Rijk and J.Bravo  Grin
RichPissman

Activity: 339

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:22:12 PM

Once again, Remco stated he was for the idea, once Nocks would have Usd pairing. Tell the whole story or don’t tell the story at all.

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:23:43 PM

Once again, Remco stated he was for the idea, once Nocks would have Usd pairing. Tell the whole story or don’t tell the story at all. I am not the guy who is going to paste screenshots from a closed forum where people talk with their real name but since you can read yourself, read the whole story and if you feel the urge to post other peoples Slack messages post their whole opinion and not the parts you like to use to make the devs look bad.

Now post the quote by Remco saying he is for getting of Bittrex once Nocks has USD/GBP pairing
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:26:42 PM

Now post the quote by Remco saying he is for getting of Bittrex once Nocks has USD/GBP pairing

Not taking orders from anyone, sorry. But you are free to post it yourself.

johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:28:21 PM

Not taking orders from anyone, sorry. But your'e free to post it yourself.

No thanks. I will just keep pointing out that you guys are only posting the parts you like. Now login back to your Morbs account (you made a little mistake this afternoon when you thought you were logged in as Morbs to reply to me but was logged in as Rich)
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:31:29 PM

No thanks. I will just keep pointing out that you guys are only posting the parts you like. Now login back to your Morbs account (you made a little mistake this afternoon when you thought you were logged in as Morbs to reply to me but was logged in as Rich)

Haha, this thing is truly getting to you isn't it?  Grin

Morbs

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:41:02 PM

Hope you have a good shrink   Grin

@Rich P.  First we had our discussions and now we are seen as the same.  Strange world  Cheesy
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:59:54 PM

Hope you have a good shrink   Grin

@Rich P.  First we had our discussions and now we are seen as the same.  Strange world  Cheesy

BFF's xoxo
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:37:56 AM

Hope you have a good shrink   Grin

@Rich P.  First we had our discussions and now we are seen as the same.  Strange world  Cheesy

It must be my Ghandinization, perhaps they can see the difference again if I go back to Simon Wiesenthal  Grin

Spooly

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:18:25 PM

It won't leave bittrex until it has a way of everyone in the world to access Gulden, and in fact all this noise has created an awesome opportunity to buy some cheap gulden  Smiley

But people prefer to live in fear and follow emotions than think rational, that's why many people lose money in Crypto, Gulden is clearly a extremely solid coin for a cheap price, it's clearly an easy 100% profit in a matter of days/weeks, but people prefer to let emotions drive them.. oh well, better for the people that are smart Grin
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:41:09 PM

Great Article.

My name is Slow. JeanLuc Slow. 😘
Spooly

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 06:15:22 PM

Go Gulden!  Grin
Morbs

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:59:29 PM

I agree with you  Roll Eyes Shocked  

Grin

If people say that Gulden goes too slow you can show them this article and say that slow is sometimes good !!

Bravo for SloMo but does not create FOMO though  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: