Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:03:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread  (Read 14136 times)
RichPissman

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:40:07 AM

^^^ This man finally gets to the core of the problem ^^^

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
BioMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:59:34 AM

The problem with this coin is there is no discussion about branching outside of Netherlands.  There is a huge market in the U.S. but it seems like nothing is being done to branch out.

The only branching out was drop the focus on the Netherlands a few years ago... Shoot for the stars!!! Because we missed the moon!
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:54:13 PM

It is looking really bad for Gulden.  How low will this coin go?  It's currently at 3.88 cents and seems like it's heading lower.  I was really hoping the latest 2.0 software update and witnessing would make this coin more valuable.  Wow was I wrong.  There is no transparency on what is going on with this coin. I heard they are going to add USD to nocks, no update on that and it never happend.  I hear there will be a big marketing campaign once software update released, no update it never happend.  Now there is a stupid poll about bittrex.  

The problem with this coin is there is no discussion about branching outside of Netherlands.  There is a huge market in the U.S. but it seems like nothing is being done to branch out.  Gulden has potential, but it just doesn't have people with a marketing background advertising how great it is.  You can't rely on people in the Gulden community with no marketing skills to create any successful marketing campaigns.  

I was comparing the gulden website to other coins with a higher market value and it was easy to see the difference.  Other coins make it easy to see what their coin does well, it shows merchants that accept their coin and tons of videos explaining why the coin is unique.  The Gulden website has zero videos, and not a real clear explanation on the features of the coin. You go to the developers link in the gulden website it does explain more details.  When someone sees developers they are going to think that link is for people who want to develop programs for the coin not where to get general information.  Why is the Gulden website so poorly designed. Where is the explanation on witnessing and how Gulden is safer than any other coin against an attack?  How the Gulden blockchain is faster than Bitcoin blockchain with transactions?  There are a lot of good things to mention about this coin but the website doesn't really convey that message.

Sorry for being negative but it's coming from frustration on expecting good things to happen with Gulden and that expectation is wrong.  I hope behind the scenes there are plans to try and get  mass adoption of this coin.  If not this coin will never realize it's potential.

Maybe it helps you and others. Gulden.com BV is working on a new website with a lot more user orientated content. But you can always start your own website. Like guldenzakelijk.nl did. I think it shows very nicely the opportunities for merchants using Gulden.
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:32:44 PM

It is looking really bad for Gulden.  How low will this coin go?  It's currently at 3.88 cents and seems like it's heading lower.  I was really hoping the latest 2.0 software update and witnessing would make this coin more valuable.  Wow was I wrong.  There is no transparency on what is going on with this coin. I heard they are going to add USD to nocks, no update on that and it never happend.  I hear there will be a big marketing campaign once software update released, no update it never happend.  Now there is a stupid poll about bittrex.  

The problem with this coin is there is no discussion about branching outside of Netherlands.  There is a huge market in the U.S. but it seems like nothing is being done to branch out.  Gulden has potential, but it just doesn't have people with a marketing background advertising how great it is.  You can't rely on people in the Gulden community with no marketing skills to create any successful marketing campaigns.  

I was comparing the gulden website to other coins with a higher market value and it was easy to see the difference.  Other coins make it easy to see what their coin does well, it shows merchants that accept their coin and tons of videos explaining why the coin is unique.  The Gulden website has zero videos, and not a real clear explanation on the features of the coin. You go to the developers link in the gulden website it does explain more details.  When someone sees developers they are going to think that link is for people who want to develop programs for the coin not where to get general information.  Why is the Gulden website so poorly designed. Where is the explanation on witnessing and how Gulden is safer than any other coin against an attack?  How the Gulden blockchain is faster than Bitcoin blockchain with transactions?  There are a lot of good things to mention about this coin but the website doesn't really convey that message.

Sorry for being negative but it's coming from frustration on expecting good things to happen with Gulden and that expectation is wrong.  I hope behind the scenes there are plans to try and get  mass adoption of this coin.  If not this coin will never realize it's potential.

Maybe it helps you and others. Gulden.com BV is working on a new website with a lot more user orientated content. But you can always start your own website. Like guldenzakelijk.nl did. I think it shows very nicely the opportunities for merchants using Gulden.

Amen @ fallen0987     

Very good points and i think a lot of people think like that and agree with you

@Jean Luc -  Nobody is going to make a new website anymore with these prices and why make a website without the developers and the founder ?  Rijk has 60 Million Gulden so every eurocent it goes up means 600.000 euro for him so that should be a good incentive to make a good website because in the end he would profit the most of it.  Very strange that it is not there allrdy ....
BannedFromSlack

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:42:36 PM

Amen @ fallen0987     

Very good points and i think a lot of people think like that and agree with you

@Jean Luc -  Nobody is going to make a new website anymore with these prices and why make a website without the developers and the founder ?  Rijk has 60 Million Gulden so every eurocent it goes up means 600.000 euro for him so that should be a good incentive to make a good website because in the end he would profit the most of it.  Very strange that it is not there allrdy ....

Rijk time is best spent banning people from slack and trying to get Gulden removed from bittrex.
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:09:28 PM

I will stop posting news here.
There is a new Gulden Community Slack: Get your invite here: https://guldencommunity.slack.com/join/shared_invite/enQtNDE1NjU0MzE0MzU4LTEzZDRkM2M3OTkxNTg5MWQ5NjI3MjNjNGNmN2Q0ZDc0ZDRkNjhlMGMwNTdlYWVjOTliMzkzOGJkYWU0NzY5Mzg

It’s less regulated than the Gulden.com Slack, so everybody can join.

Follow the news there or on GuldenBites.com or my Twitter. See ya there. 😎👊

RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:06:00 AM

There is a new Gulden Community Slack: Get your invite here: https://guldencommunity.slack.com/join/shared_invite/enQtNDE1NjU0MzE0MzU4LTEzZDRkM2M3OTkxNTg5MWQ5NjI3MjNjNGNmN2Q0ZDc0ZDRkNjhlMGMwNTdlYWVjOTliMzkzOGJkYWU0NzY5Mzg

Although we did not always agree, I respect your enthusiastic efforts to inform us here. So thanks for that and cheers!  Kiss

Morbs

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:19:20 AM

Although we did not always agree, I respect your enthusiastic efforts to inform us here. So thanks for that and cheers!  Kiss

+1

If you had not informed us a lot of times we did not have a lot of information.

So guess we have to join that new slack to get some information.

On the other hand i hope Rijk can pull out some magic rabbits out of his hat because we are still going down.  Or maybe he is writing a book:  How to make bad decisions time after time for dummies

I really get madder and madder.

-Bitcoin is pulling the price down so let's remove the coin from Bittrex and make it globally less attractive. 

-Let's do not market our coin because people will buy it anyway.  Marketing and giving potential buyers information is for losers.

Volume and price drops and Nocks is still lower.  Guess we need a restart 2.0 and kick Rijk and make Jean.Luc head of marketing

BannedFromSlack

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:55:08 PM

Rumour going around that Rijk is getting family, friends and new investors into Gulden by fabricating leaving bittrex, the inner circle is laughing knowing that he is not going to force Gulden to leave bittrex.

Now they collecting coins cheap. Then they will say we not removing from bittrex.
Morbs

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:13:36 PM

Rumour going around that Rijk is getting family, friends and new investors into Gulden by fabricating leaving bittrex, the inner circle is laughing knowing that he is not going to force Gulden to leave bittrex.

Now they collecting coins cheap. Then they will say we not removing from bittrex.

That was a scenario i also thought of but then he is really playing bluf poker too let it drop too 3,5 eurocent.

Would be real classy.  But i guess with Rijk you never know ....
Disbelief

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:46:31 PM

That was a scenario i also thought of but then he is really playing bluf poker too let it drop too 3,5 eurocent.

Malcolm also pushing a lot of updates for Gulden , 2.0.0.11 is released. I don't know but they working hard despite the price destruction.
BBold

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:14:51 PM

@0.03 I can buy more then double the Gulden I sold for. It will make me feel better.
JimJimJimJim

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:35:40 PM

Malcolm also pushing a lot of updates for Gulden , 2.0.0.11 is released. I don't know but they working hard despite the price destruction.

are you so used to being part of scams that your brain not able to handle concept of a legit project? that so sad
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:47:22 PM

are you so used to being part of scams that your brain not able to handle concept of a legit project? that so sad

Are you so used to being part of a doctrined enclave that your brain is not able to even recognize a positive remark on this forum anymore?

RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:11:22 PM

Just out of curiosity, where are all the statements about “buy Gulden now at these ridiculous low prices, you never get a chance like this anymore!” ?

Oh wait, it’s probably because you know the chain is locked and miners have piled up a shitload of coins ready to dump once mr wonderful has saved the day corrected his own error.

Sub 600sat incoming folks!

And there it is:

Does anybody have an egg timer?

elijahtri

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:30:29 PM

Just out of curiosity, where are all the statements about “buy Gulden now at these ridiculous low prices, you never get a chance like this anymore!” ?

Oh wait, it’s probably because you know the chain is locked and miners have piled up a shitload of coins ready to dump once mr wonderful has saved the day corrected his own error.

Sub 600sat incoming folks!

And there it is:

https://image.ibb.co/facFCe/Schermafbeelding_2018_08_18_om_19_02_02.png

Does anybody have an egg timer?

The trading charts have Gulden bottoming out between 350 and 450 sat.
It will reverse to around these levels and remain stable for the next year, with minor fluctuations.

There will be a lot of angry and frustrated people out there and will take a lot of time for healing to take place before confidence is restored. it's important you don't buy any coin today expecting it to bounce next month.

Bear markets can outlast mid term investors and those needing to make rental money.
Morbs

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:06:48 PM

The trading charts have Gulden bottoming out between 350 and 450 sat.
It will reverse to around these levels and remain stable for the next year, with minor fluctuations.

There will be a lot of angry and frustrated people out there and will take a lot of time for healing to take place before confidence is restored. it's important you don't buy any coin today expecting it to bounce next month.

Bear markets can outlast mid term investors and those needing to make rental money.

@these prices there are allrdy a lot of angry and frustrated people and @ those prices they will be asking for Rijk his head i guess  Grin

I still think it is not to late to turn it around because the product is good but after product update 2.0 it is time for marketing 2.0. 

Gulden is a good product but now sell it to the world!!
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:39:04 PM

Does anyone know if there are plans for Nocks to allow purchasing Gulden with USD.  I am from the United States and I am trying to convince others to invest but their problem with Gulden is they say it is only used for the Netherlands.  How can I convince others around me to buy when there are no stores that accept Gulden in the United States and Gulden can't be purchased with USD.  I explain to them you have to buy Bitcoin then with that Bitcoin you can buy Gulden.  There point is why would I go through all that hassle.  I remember reading Nocks was working on adding USD, but I it's been a while since I heard an update on if that is still going to happen.

We could do it ... if Stupid did not saboted it

Just a little remember... Rijk has the possibility to have usd/g with bittrex ...
Just ask the question yourself :what does he really want ?
Remove btc/g pairing ? Or remove bittrex ?
fallen0987

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:52:34 PM

A few days ago I stated this on this forum, " You go to the developers link in the gulden website it does explain more details.  When someone sees developers they are going to think that link is for people who want to develop programs for the coin not where to get general information."  

Went to the website to update wallet and saw developers now changed to technology.  Awesome.  Technology makes much more sense.  Thanks to whoever saw my confusion and updated the website.  It's little things like this (listening to users) that gains the support of users.  I know things are somewhat negative right now but maybe if the message from the man behind Gulden is "we developed a great coin and we are constantly working on making this coin better.  We are trying to find ways to get new users to this coin.  We need the community to work together and find creative ways to gain new users and show everyone how great this coin is.  Together we can make Gulden great."

The message I see right now is we had a poll about Bittrex and even though the community voted not to leave 70% to 30% we still keep suggesting to leave.  You want to win people over ask their opinion and make sure you follow through on what their opinion says.  If you don't care for their opinion don't have a poll asking for it.  Rijk needs to be a great leader and that is not always trying to force your opinion on others it's getting the users to back Gulden.  If users want to stay on Bittrex support their decision because that's their decision.  If users want marketing, help them out to get Gulden marketed.  Rijk you are very passionate about Gulden and that is awesome, but use your passion to work with the opinion of users who also share your passion and want Gulden to be successful.  I know someone at Gulden is listening so I will keep giving my 2 cents.  

Thanks again whoever at Gulden listened to my previous post.
BigDikBTC

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:41:30 AM

I get the impression Rijk is blaming the drop in Gulden value on bitcoin. This is not true, there is cryptos that only have USD or other non btc pairings also going down. It's a bear market, Tradingview has Gulden going to 353 sat as a bottom.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: