Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:16:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now!  (Read 529010 times)
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:47:27 AM

It looks like Alpha Technology has not gotten as warm reception for their corporate share offering (which is illegal by the way to international customers).

Now they are letting people wait until units are built and the CC processor to be reinstated.  LOL.  I bet they will just get a bunch of empty cases to show that they are "manufacturing" units to scam people to paying.

Well it is good to know that the company shares didn't work and now the strong arm tactics proved a failure.  So now I guess they are going to try to listen to the customer and get the CC processor up.  But what they don't realize is that their units are not profitable and are next to worthless to mine with.  THAT is teh reason people are not paying the remaining 70%.

Like is said they will be bankrupt in less than 60 days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wakirksey

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:48:19 AM

I fully expect to be banned for the post that I just posted on Alpha Tech.

Well Fitz, I tried to warn you, but no you would not listen  so "to little to late" is the phrase of the day.  Since, your company has refused to even attempt to be transparent in this new arrangement, you have signed your company own death warrant.  I do not know much about the law in the UK, but I do know the law here in the US and as of right now you are only facing civil court cases, but I afraid that is going to change and you will also be facing criminal court cases.

You see, although your company may have been and it  is still possible could be legit and your company had every intention of producing these miners, you have now made more enemies by going through your past behaviors and started banning people again.  This will result in those customers filing court cases against your company, which will lead your company in bankruptcy, since you don't have the funds to finish this mining project without getting those that owe the final payment to make payment.  This will result in criminal charges being filed against every person within your company for "Theft" since you refuse to release or refund the 30% down payment, or provide shares within your company to those that want to take that option, instead you just want to "Steal" this money.  You claim that you uphold - your terms of agreement this answer this question?

The original terms of agreement that in effect upon my purchase stated:
Cancellation & Refund Policy

Within 0-1 month after receipt of payment: Full deposit will be refunded.

Within 1-3 months after receipt of payment: 75% of the deposit will be refunded.

Within 3-5 months after receipt of payment: 50% of the deposit will be refunded.

Please note a cancellation fee of £70 towards handling charges will be applicable along with any cancellation.

But, when I asked for a refund, I get this response back from payments@alpha-t.net.
Hello there,

"We are very sorry but as per our cancellation policy it has been longer than 5 months since you placed your order therefore you are no longer eligible for a refund. We have been very clear and open with our terms of order, it was released as a news update, it is easily available on our website and you are urged to view it on the product page before you order.

Best Regards,

Alpha Technology Team"

Now, my math may be bad, but I purchased this miner on 3/11/2014 and asked for a refund on 7/13/2014 which is 4 months and by your own statements you follow your Terms of Agreement, therefore, at the very least I should be getting 50% - less cancellation fee of £70.  But, your telling me you are following the Terms of Agreement which I call as hog wash, I call that "Theft" and so do most courts. 

But, I now no longer want a refund, I am in it for the long haul, you see I believed in this company, took your words, only to find out how much liars you actually  are.  So yes, you will be going to Court and yes, you and your entire company will face criminal charges.  Now, this is not the only area and flaw that your company has made, so yes your company will go bankrupt. 

You had a chance to make things right with me and your other customers, but you blew it, now you going on a Ban rampage again, why is that?   Are you attempting to sway the upcoming vote as this forum user is mentioned in one of the other forums - his quote is:

"The mass banning now is not just for the sake of removing negativity.  No the banning now is tactical.  They are weeding out anyone who will vote against the 30% share structure.  Odds are if you are still asking for a refund then you are likely to not want to pay in full and definitely not likely to want shares of the company.

With the majority of the no votes banned from the forum they will be able to move forward with their plan.  They will say look the majority of our customers want shares in Alpha Technologies.  So anyone that has not paid in full within x days (mostly refund requester) will get their money seized by the company and now they can resell those miners or use the capital to try again with another chip run.  They are so smarmy now. it is unreal."

So, again you and your company is transparent, I not seeing it.  So, good luck.

Scrappy Do

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:48:34 AM

Guys.. I ask this in the best regards to all Alpha's that were scammed.

If you simply want to make a post saying "I told you so" or "You should have known" or "I saw this coming" please do us all a favor and simply shut the fuck up.

There are those of us trying to recover money, looking for help, and you pointless banter makes it harder for us to achieve.

As many of you know for the past month I have been very active in trying not only to recover my funds, but those by the many that have been taken. I, as in the past, implore anyone that can help to do so, and people like retro that are helping to please continue the fight. Whether we ever get a thing back, or simply stop them from ever seeing a dime that should be considered a win.

With that said, those that are offering real advice, please continue too. Those that are simply looking for an ego boost as your "superior" knowledge told you not to buy (more like your a broke ass) Go Fuck Yourself.
anderl

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:52:24 AM

Another captured record for prosperity.  I'm anticipating this customer to be banned soon and this post deleted so I'm copying it here.

Scrappy Do

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:56:42 AM

I fully expect to be banned for the post that I just posted on Alpha Tech.

Well Fitz, I tried to warn you, but no you would not listen  so "to little to late" is the phrase of the day.  Since, your company has refused to even attempt to be transparent in this new arrangement, you have signed your company own death warrant.  I do not know much about the law in the UK, but I do know the law here in the US and as of right now you are only facing civil court cases, but I afraid that is going to change and you will also be facing criminal court cases.

You see, although your company may have been and it  is still possible could be legit and your company had every intention of producing these miners, you have now made more enemies by going through your past behaviors and started banning people again.  This will result in those customers filing court cases against your company, which will lead your company in bankruptcy, since you don't have the funds to finish this mining project without getting those that owe the final payment to make payment.  This will result in criminal charges being filed against every person within your company for "Theft" since you refuse to release or refund the 30% down payment, or provide shares within your company to those that want to take that option, instead you just want to "Steal" this money.  You claim that you uphold - your terms of agreement this answer this question?

The original terms of agreement that in effect upon my purchase stated:
Cancellation & Refund Policy

Within 0-1 month after receipt of payment: Full deposit will be refunded.

Within 1-3 months after receipt of payment: 75% of the deposit will be refunded.

Within 3-5 months after receipt of payment: 50% of the deposit will be refunded.

Please note a cancellation fee of £70 towards handling charges will be applicable along with any cancellation.

But, when I asked for a refund, I get this response back from payments@alpha-t.net.
Hello there,

"We are very sorry but as per our cancellation policy it has been longer than 5 months since you placed your order therefore you are no longer eligible for a refund. We have been very clear and open with our terms of order, it was released as a news update, it is easily available on our website and you are urged to view it on the product page before you order.

Best Regards,

Alpha Technology Team"

Now, my math may be bad, but I purchased this miner on 3/11/2014 and asked for a refund on 7/13/2014 which is 4 months and by your own statements you follow your Terms of Agreement, therefore, at the very least I should be getting 50% - less cancellation fee of £70.  But, your telling me you are following the Terms of Agreement which I call as hog wash, I call that "Theft" and so do most courts. 

But, I now no longer want a refund, I am in it for the long haul, you see I believed in this company, took your words, only to find out how much liars you actually  are.  So yes, you will be going to Court and yes, you and your entire company will face criminal charges.  Now, this is not the only area and flaw that your company has made, so yes your company will go bankrupt. 

You had a chance to make things right with me and your other customers, but you blew it, now you going on a Ban rampage again, why is that?   Are you attempting to sway the upcoming vote as this forum user is mentioned in one of the other forums - his quote is:

"The mass banning now is not just for the sake of removing negativity.  No the banning now is tactical.  They are weeding out anyone who will vote against the 30% share structure.  Odds are if you are still asking for a refund then you are likely to not want to pay in full and definitely not likely to want shares of the company.

With the majority of the no votes banned from the forum they will be able to move forward with their plan.  They will say look the majority of our customers want shares in Alpha Technologies.  So anyone that has not paid in full within x days (mostly refund requester) will get their money seized by the company and now they can resell those miners or use the capital to try again with another chip run.  They are so smarmy now. it is unreal."

So, again you and your company is transparent, I not seeing it.  So, good luck.

I was within 5 months as well.. and no reply.
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:07:55 AM

Looking forward to the inevitable mug shots. Looks like the Akram brothers are well rehearsed in that from their "corporate" pictures from what was the original Alpha-Tech web site. Certainly that smug smirk of Fiaz Malik shall be wiped off in the blink of an eye. My suspicion remains strong that it is not a Fiaz Malik but perhaps the mysterious financier or someone else well versed in boiler room sales tactics. Over the past few days some serious non-Queen's English surfaced namely:

- a "bunch" of stuff
- the ubiquitous "your" instead are "you're"
- and the absolute worst: "then" instead of "than"

These are Americanized FAIL's.

All under the moniker in the past week of FIAZ MALIK.

Does not really matter the SUN in the UK will reveal who and what is going on, mug shots and handcuffs and all.

Again, probably the best legal representation in the UK could be the crypto currency lawyer who posts here and is in involved in the Mt Gox debacle.

http://www.selachii.co.uk/

His bitcointalk.org contact:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=212314

Bye bye FIAZ MALIK, MOHAMMED 1, MOHAMMED 2, MOHAMMED 3 and any other related MOHAMMED's lurking in the shadows thinking they thought they pulled the wool over everyone's eyes.
marco5109

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:11:22 AM

WOW!!
panic all over the alpha forum just got banned for Huh
maybe because i post here and  Fiaz don't like to see that and read what i posted even if it is just a small contribution
marco5109

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:23:36 AM

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in making this decision, please understand it is not an easy one due to its financial nature. Contrary to popular belief we always try do what is in both our shared interests as long as we have a choice. After much consideration we have decided those who want to wait to pay by CC or want to wait for 'proof' can do so. We expect CC to be available around shipping: this does mean there is a possibility you have your Vipers shipped last; we are very sorry if this were to happen but this cannot be helped we've done everything we can it is what it is as Fiaz likes to say. To those that may feel like complaining about this all I can say is please be realistic and think practically. The proof will of course come before shipment so there is no worries on that front.

Best Regards,

Mohammed Akram
Director

maybe this made him angry, because i caught him editing this post from the CEO and after a few minutes repost it
on the alpha forum, but now signed with his own name. if possible look under announcements.
i'm not a lawyer but this looks like an illegal act
regards
wakirksey

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:30:03 AM

Yep, I figure they could not stand the truth, I been banned as well.
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 02:03:21 AM

Stand back for a minute from all the hustle and drama and ask yourself …

Even if everything works out perfectly for Alpha-T from here on out and they deliver a 250 mhs Viper at the end of September (yes, I know this strains credulity, but for the sake of the thought experiment just assume it is true for a moment) … what are the chances that you will ever recover the money you spent ?
anderl

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:12:51 AM

And this is why the vote does not matter.  Alpha Technology has already decided what they are going to do. They are going to seize all orders that have not paid the remaining 70%.   They are going to report that the majority of customers will vote in favor of the share distribution.  Any post about trying to make it non partisan are being deleted.  This vote is just a platitude. 

retro72

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:56:48 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 03:53:03 AM by retro72

I think the house of cards is about to come crashing down on Alpha T. Once again they have rushed to action without thinking anything through.

I have been researching the UK laws on Public Offering Of Shares and they are pretty damn strict. If you offer shares to more than 99 people in the UK or any EU district (35 in the USA), it is considered a Public Offering. This cannot be done by a Private Company, it is illegal under The Companies Act.
Section 81 Companies Act 1985 states "A private limited company commits an offence if it: offers to the public (whether for cash or otherwise) any shares in or debentures of the company; or allots or agrees to allot (whether for cash or otherwise) any shares in or debentures of the company with a view to all or any of those shares or debentures being offered for sale to the public".

Alpha will have to go public,this means they must have a minimum of £50,000 in share capital and be audited . Not only that, they have to jump through serious hoops, divulge large amounts of sensitive data and spend a lot of money.

There are several disadvantages to completing an initial public offering:

Significant legal, accounting and marketing costs, many of which are ongoing
Requirement to disclose financial and business information
Meaningful time, effort and attention required of senior management
Risk that required funding will not be raised
Public dissemination of information which may be useful to competitors, suppliers and customers.
Loss of control and stronger agency problems due to new shareholders
The IPO process is time consuming, complex, and requires a company to have a clear and complete understanding of its core business functions before embarking

Another problem for Alpha is that the UK is very strict on who can be offered shares, what has to be disclosed and how they are promoted.
"The law starts from the premise that the ordinary person in the street deserves to be protected from
people offering investments, and in particular shares, for sale to them. The logic is, that these sorts of
investments often require relatively significant sums of money and further that is it not easy for an
investor to know at first glance what constitutes a „good‟ investment. The law therefore is very
prescriptive about what you can do to raise investment."

If the shares are to be made transferable, ie you will be able to sell them on or gift them they will need an Approval Prospectus which is an expensive document that needs to be approved by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority)

The prospectus must be approved by the competent authority in the United Kingdom, which is currently the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in its capacity as the United Kingdom Listing Authority. If the purpose of the prospectus is to induce people to engage in an investment activity, it will also need to be issued or approved by an 'authorised person' or it will constitute an unlawful financial promotion under section 21 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.

On top of this, as Alpha are distributing these shares across the world, they will have to comply with the laws in each country.

Beware of foreigners. If you think UK and EU securities laws are complex, try US
securities laws! If you are using the internet to promote your crowd fund offer bear in
mind that 60% of the English speaking audience on the internet are from the US. If a
US citizen in the US is capable of accepting your offer, then you are offering securities
in the US and so you must comply with US securities laws too! This can get very
complicated and costly for you when your subscribers are from outside of the EU.

Basically Alpha have once again shot the pooch. They have no idea what they are doing or the costs and the regulation involved in this harebrained scheme. The penalties are severe for flouting FCA laws, including heavy fines and/or imprisonment. Mr M Akram's offer may already be in breach of FCA laws as his statement could be considered a Financial Promotion.
Making a financial promotion may be a criminal offence
Everyone is subject to the financial promotion regime whether or not they are a financial services company or work in the financial services industry. If a person who is not an authorised person communicates, or causes someone else to communicate, a financial promotion, they will be:
Committing a criminal offence unless an authorised person has approved the contents of the promotion or it is covered by an exemption.
Liable to a fine, up to two years' imprisonment, or both.
Any agreements entered into as a result of the communication may be unenforceable: the customer may be entitled to recover any money paid or other property transferred under the agreement and to compensation for any loss.
See Practice note, Financial promotion: sanctions, defences and FCA disciplinary action.

What is the financial promotion regime?
A financial promotion invites/induces someone to engage in investment activity
A financial promotion is a communication of an invitation or inducement to engage in investment activity, such as entering into an agreement to buy or sell shares. It can be oral or written. A financial promotion can take many forms. For example:
A press release or briefing containing statements about future plans to develop the business and the impact on future revenue or profit performance.
Information posted on the company's website. The medium of a website is viewed no differently to other forms of communication.
A statement made by the chairman during an AGM (perhaps in response to a question from the floor) which speculates about the company's future performance or its share price.
Therefore, the legal team should be aware of all types of communications that the company will put out and ensure that those who are responsible for communicating with the outside world have received appropriate training.

And they are going to have to be A LOT more honest if they don't want to wind up in prison.
section 397 of FSMA makes it an offence to make misleading, false or deceptive statements or dishonestly to conceal material facts with a view to inducing a person to buy or sell shares.
This is not a breach of the DSR the FCA take this sort of thing very seriously and prison sentences are regularly handed down for breaches of their many regulations. I've got a feeling this will be dropped like a hot potato as soon as a solicitor takes one look at it. Once again taking another large dump on Alpha's tattered credibility and leaving their customers FUBARed once again.
zhinkk

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:07:09 AM

If they are so bad shouldn't somebody negative trust them so it's obvious for people to stay away from them?
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:37:48 AM

your actually offended that i remained reasonable in the face of adversity and did not get swallowed up in the hype of the pitchfork mob. thats your problem.

all the ranting in the world wont make your asic come any faster.
I didn't send these frauds any money you fool. When I was warning people to stay the fuck away from this scam months and months ago, you were there replying to my posts claiming that I was wrong, that it was a good idea and that they were legit. The pitchfork mob isn't hype, it was right. As usual, stupid people get ripped off being greedy.

I can't believe the latest email from these guys. WOW. What a joke.
vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:45:16 AM

If they are so bad shouldn't somebody negative trust them so it's obvious for people to stay away from them?

A few people claimed to have done it, but nothing shows up.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:51:01 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 06:03:04 AM by Searing

REFUNDED from alpha by American Express! (sorta kinda still confused)

long rant /ignore me or whatever....but happy rant...ahead!

OK to recap I put in dispute #1 to Amex on this whole Alpha mess.....they told me that Alpha had 45 days to reply...Alpha replied on 44th day.
Sent copy of my payment NOT in the manner that shows I owe more $$$ on the last 70% but just that I paid 405 british pounds....So about
a week after this I find out that Amex has cancelled my dispute. (ie round #1 alpha)

So I started dispute #2 with Amex and again filled them in on all the gory details ...the fact they took 30% down paypal and cc protected
xfers to the point where alpha says you can only get your 30% back in some manner...if you pay the last 70% off via an unsecured method
like 'wire xfer' bank xfer bitcoin etc..that and the copy of my real bill from alpha which clearly shows I owed another 70% that I had to pay
via wired xfer or whatever unsecured..in that alpha no longer takes paypal or cc etc like the original payment ..amex reps were universality
not pleased from what I could tell...felt played....anyway seemed so....chilly would be the response I'm looking for here I guess on alpha etc

So (see previous posts) I get Amex all wound up on the notion that they are somehow 'enabling' alpha with paypal with the 30% down
under their protection and then this pay the last part in full via unsecured wire xfers to get that original paypal and cc $$$ back or it is
lost...well Amex kinda really went off on this as a Vaporware scam...or so I was repeatedly told as I followed up and added things to my
dispute file with amex...that I was banned etc as things progressed....

So anyway a day after adding the weird rant on in news on www.alpha-t.net on how  now if I pay in full I can get stock or some such in alpha and giving amex the link...and
also the www.coindesk.com article on alpha which spells out all I've been telling Amex from a 3rd party (not just my word) point of view
good coindesk article by the way ..the Amex rep that took this further info said..from his point of view it was a scam and all this stuff is being forwarded to the Amex
fraud dept to blacklist alpha..I guess such info is sent off to other cc companies as well..he also stated other notations in my file as it grew
of such forwarding by other amex reps..as I added info to dispute area...(wanted counter aguements in dispute area for any lofty alpha rejoiners
such as I'm a business ....legal under UK law or other silliness..just so they (alpha) could punt the arguement along another 45 days etc etc

So next day I call Amex just to check my balance....argh....my dispute option on the dispute does not come up on the usual voice call for info
on amex etc

I freak...I was frigging sure I lost this 2nd dispute too...i figured....I call up Amex ..no YOU ARE REFUNDED IN FULL ...that is why the option is gone

was frigging STUNNED...they said it would take 72 hours...figured crap ....still not off the hook ..called amex like the next day to make sure I reall
was refunded as my account now stated...they said yep ..it is a done deal..no 'go backs' it is resolved done and over with!

broke out in bitcoin happy dance! (usually when bitcoin goes up 100 bucks) have no other happy dance at this point had to use that...

this is the part that makes me unsure about wtf is going on with the amex/alpha exchange....

the amex rep says they had 30 DAYS TO REPLY that was the other day  like tues/wens?  bingo/bango you are refunded in full

So I ask I thought they had 45 days....nope 45 days was initial dispute timeline..once they replied they only had 30 days on the
followup or something like that if I remember right (still stunned)

So anyway I'm left confused on if I got my refund because Alpha in its 'innate regular mode of ineptness'  simply thought they had
45 days and did not reply with usual platter and lies to get another 45 days to reply etc etc and instead
just screwed up..thinking they had 45 days to reply when they had 30....very possible
...thus I got in under the door coming down...by kinda slipping under at the last minute kinda thing?
due to their usual not know wtf is going on ..and them simply screwing up the timeline on the running con to amex?
ie I'm a fluke on this amex refund?....only applies cause they screwed up and thought they had more time
to blather on and postpone via amex dispute process?

or

I really don't know what info amex sent in the dispute esp the 2nd time around to alpha in its asking for a refund of my 30% down payment

If they basically sent a concise summary of what they sent alpha on what I told amex then alpha simply did not reply cause the
jig was up and amex was on to them.....but amex will not tell me what they sent for info to ask about this to alpha that is done
by their dispute dept so no idea if it was a worded letter by a person or just a form letter or what...all of this is done by amex
they say it is in their hands when I file a dispute..so heck maybe they use voodoo dolls and blood sacrifice to get $$$ back from
merchants on stuff like this...the whole 'black mass' festival..no idea...amex keeps this as secret as a voodoo high priestess initiation...

so pick your poison..on which of the above my refund came about..but imho likely with info flowing to the amex and other credit
card companies fraud dept on alpha .imho ..I likely would have gotten my cash back...but if you plan on acting do so quick I have
no idea what happens if alpha's merchant funds that amex tapped (whatever that account is) or if alpha goes bankrupt if you can
get any $$$ back at that point probably not

anyway keep trying on your amex or other cc dispute if it don't work the first time thru add the www.coindesk.com article on alpha from I think it was
7/28/14? also use the www.alpha-t.net NEWS page with the rambling we are gonna keep your 30% unless you pay (unsecured by the by
make sure you tell amex or your cc company that slimy little detail... that) last 70% and or your $$$ for equip is not stock in the company blurp
(amex found that both horrifying and amusing at the same time...this whole thing has provided much entertainment and mirth to the regular (prob bored)
amex reps..usually unflappablethey become quite animated in discussing alpha's attempt play games scam thru amex....at least I livened up their work day .heh)

only other thing I can say for sure is all the links above/info broad outline of how the whole thing happened from Jan onward WAS in
my amex dispute file including links on the www.alpha-t.net site to the rambling we will not refund 30% and need 100% for stock in
company etc in the news site ...on alpha's site .the newest rant there...and also the www.coindesk.com article on alpha issues and
a couple others that picked up on the coindesk piece..all was included as a guick easy way to show amex my concerns were legit and
verifiable by outside news sources or alpha's own rambling NEWS announcement on us not getting refunded and stock option weirdness!

Last point is according to AMEX rep the were able to get my $$$ back from ALPHA via alpha's merchant account. (whatever that means)
(how long such will have $$ in it is debatable act quick imho) .....so this was NOT a cost that was eaten by
Amex...alpha ate the cost..so amex has/had some way to debit their funds for this refund to me.from alpha......this is encouraging so just
bombard amex with the above info and  links and it should snowball easier in my view with the coindesk articles etc as kinda
an outside (no dog in this fight) way amex can glean the truth of all this (imho)..more links you have to how alpha is scamming this
like the www.coindesk.com article and their own words in their current NEWS blog on what they propose for full paid members
and no refund to 30% payment members...all will carry more weight imho as this all moves along and your cc company or amex
becomes more aware of alpha's actions....the www.coindesk.com article alone is almost enough...but be sure to add the fact
that you did not have any way to pay the full amount via a secured method for the 5 months they claim they did not have to refund
you....amex reps particularly thought that was shady..take 30% down paypal and cc options...string it out 5 months with no way
to pay cc or protected method just wire xfer then when you did not pay them in that timeline unsecured by wire xfer suddenly
they don't have to give you your $$$ back?...that particularly got the amex reps wound up...probably will the fraud dept as
well of any cc company that becomes more aware of all this ...so use alhpa's news on their site (save the info link) in their
own words on what they are doing ..get the www.coindesk article and save a link for that ...and just spell it out what they
have doine since jan with all this...you should? have less trouble with a refund from alpha then I and some others have!

anyway I've been paid in full my 405 british pounds back or around $685 usd plus $18 foreign xfer fee? (??) whatever

I will be more aware that even if you pay via paypal and cc from now on the company can cancel such and go rogue
and there is some dispute on IF the company went completely underground hid bank accounts took no paypal cc
on IF amex would pay in full at that point...in that WE DID intiate the payment was not fraud use by someone else
 in the usual sense ...so keep this in mind....and again AMEX  says they DID get the funds back in some manner
from alpha ...no idea what means amex refuses to tell .but if alpha say closes that way of $$$ to amex or alpha
goes bankrupt...I really don't know...and again hopefully my case was not a fluke in refund simply because
alpha missed a deadline..I got to think they just can't play cc companies and close fund access eventually and
get away with this etc...but anyway learned another perhaps 'pitfall' of cc use will file it away as a life lesson

anyway use the coindesk article use alpha's recent news announcements against them ..if you lost a cc
appeal before file another one with the above info etc....the odds have improved dramatically with the
independent coindesk article and alpha's own words on those who paid via cc via the old paypal cc option
from last jan and refuse to pay the last 70% ..anyway imho you have a much better shot at getting the
refund now ....even if you were denied previously...you got nothing to lose imho...and maybe you too
will get a refund in full like me

good luck

(full refund from BFL of $8.5k in 1yr and 20 days and now this $685 usd refund back thru amex from alpha..
...me thinks I have to stop doing this silliness..have to get off this 'pre-order' wagon...take the pledge
go too meetings.....something....I mean really.....I've used up whatever lottery luck was due me ....must now watch
my ass have NO luck left!)

p.s. whacha think? if I put the above on the alpha forum site what kinda of timeline before I'm banned and deleted....13 seconds...2 minutes  heh?.... Smiley

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 06:14:05 AM

Perhaps this will all be beneficial to all? In the infancy of the crypto currency realm the Akram Clan attempted to represent their origins and place and their face on the ever emerging map.

Whereas in a law suite the inclusion clause in the US provides for: JOHN DOE 1 THROUGH 100

now in the UK such an inclusion in the immediate and for ever future shall be:

MOHAMMED 1 THROUGH MOHAMMED 100 ?

Please Fiaz Malik, for the love of all saintly things. Do not. I repeat do not bend over in the shower in gaol

Oh wait!
GangkisKhan

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 06:16:12 AM

So, they miss their deadline on delivery?

Why did people bet on new company with no record of delivering?
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 06:36:41 AM

So, they miss their deadline on delivery?

Why did people bet on new company with no record of delivering?
because bitcoin

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
uozer

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

PRiVCY

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 06:53:24 AM

does the original terms say the terms can be changed at any time or that we would be viewed as a buisness?

haha, what do you think? make a wild guess

does anyone have a screenshot or copy of the original T&Cs?
Look one page back and Jomay check your PM.

so since they started asking for the remaining balance on 5/22 and original T&C says "Balance payment of 70% shall be collected 8-10 weeks before shipment date". They breach it if they happen to cancel any order for not closing the balance.

here is Fiaz's reply to this (via PM off course)

"I did tell you I answered this, we are asking for payment now (8-10 before shipping in September) hence we have fulfilled this term."

such a warm reply, with full confidence on September delivery.

What do you guys think? Wink

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: