Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:30:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now!  (Read 529007 times)
erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:11:28 PM

My favorite part was their pictures from the 8th's email blast of a computer shell. Like, "Look what we did! We bought a computer case and we are thinking about doing another tape-out... again!" hahaha. Seriously though sorry for all of your losses.  Embarrassed

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scrappy Do

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:45:35 PM

Well I have 1 day to respond to their defence. I really have no idea wht to do. If I continue I assume I must show in court? (please confirm) and if so, I cannot so why waste the extra money right?

Many of you have been helpful, now I am at a deadline and need to know what to do. Sad
retro72

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:17:19 AM

Well I have 1 day to respond to their defence. I really have no idea wht to do. If I continue I assume I must show in court? (please confirm) and if so, I cannot so why waste the extra money right?

Many of you have been helpful, now I am at a deadline and need to know what to do. Sad

I thought you'd done that already. You only have to tick about four boxes in that questionnaire, that was the easy part. I said to PM me if you needed help but its probably too late now. You don't have to attend court, as I said in my original post you can request the case be dealt with in absentia, once a hearing date is set.

As the claimant, you may not wish to attend the court hearing, for example, if the travel costs of getting to the hearing are higher than your claim merits. In this case, you can write to the court to ask it to deal with the claim in your absence. The letter must arrive at court no later than seven days before the hearing date, and a copy must be sent to the defendant.

Sorry man but it looks like you missed the boat if you have to get those docs to the court by tomorrow.
pw4x3r

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:36:12 AM

To hell with that if you really missed it already resubmit pay again and do it right next time. These people are breaking the law. They CANNOT win this court case. You will get your money back.... if here is any money to be paid with. I'm still waiting on my docs for my defence

and I say people but its the mubasher mother fucker who is the one getting ready to serve numerous jail sentences
pw4x3r

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:39:05 AM

To me that company announcement reads like: Please stop pulling money from me, the company is about to go under.

Yes I agree.  There are so many emotions in the context of that announcement and many of the previous ones.

Begging customers to stop asking for refunds.
Passive aggressive threats
Outright anger
Denial that they are supposed to compete against other businesses

I wonder how this guy can be considered a grown adult.  He shows all the signs of a small child.  I picture him whining, complaining and throwing tantrums to his father about how everyone is out to get him.  He probably has some deep seated mommy issues.  Probably sleeps with a pacifier or blanket at night.

I can confirm: his psychological profile matches the aforementioned description perfectly. It's a pink and yellow binky, to be precise.
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:01:58 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 08:48:16 AM by Zeta0S

From Alpha-T Forums:

Greetings Miners,

This is our final final final final word to those who are not happy with us/demanding a refund as such any posts on this topic will be deleted (depending on their context). We are sorry but this post is in everyone’s my interest and is necessary in order to keep the forum from being flooded with unnecessary complaints people wanting their money back: Just as a reminder what has happened since the start: you pre-ordered a product, competitors then arrived on the scene. In order to secure your loyalty money, we increased the hashrate to 90Mh/s which is fair enough was theft of our profits, we then took final payment at 90 (if we were any other company we would have kept add matching hashrates: chances are we would have as we could have stopped at this point, that is a fact lie), we then decided to increase to 250Mh/s despite the fact we didn't need to that the competitors had our asses to the wall by raising hashrates. We delayed and despite the fact our terms give us leeway in this: for the sake and in the interests of our customers shareholders and solvency we still decided to go yet another step further by giving you shares of our company for the rest of its existence without the need for you to spend an extra pennybecause we've already bled you dry or work for us hence there is no catch this is technically something for nothing because we really have nothing else to give in so far as what we are illegally obliged to provide you. All this on top of free shipping for batch 2 and 10% off any future batch if we can get people to buy from us after this fiasco; this is an unprecedented level lack of customer service. We have been crystal clear from the start last time we changed teh terms and conditions with our cancellation policy so why you would order from us if you didn’t agree with it or worse you thought it wasn’t legal is beyond us  you must be idiots. Customers who do not pay in full will of course not receive shares in our company, their orders money will be cancelled seized subject to our latest changes to our cancellation policy; this is the final final final final word on this. And while technically the due date has passed we of course haven’t cancelled anybody’s orders because we will want your money but at a certain point enough is enough. If we were any other company we wouldn’t be having this discussion because we would have delivered on time and not breached the contract, it is what it is, if we may be so bold we have gone above and beyond the call of duty for you in trying to get your remaining 70%; this is a fact. I am sorry it is your perception that you believe you are entitled to more from us getting your miners delivery in July with competitive hashrates however we have nothing left to give and can do nothing more for you. You paid for a 25Mh/s miner and everything on top is goodwill steals from us the profits we wanted to make, this is simply a fact. Thank you for your understanding and we are sorry if this response is blunt a big FU to you diluted customers. We are just proud of our company egos  taking this action as these choices are never easy and it is always tempting to take an easy way out screw you even more, yet here we are doing our best and you can't shouldn't ask for more than that. How many other companies would have gone to these greater lengths to keep your custom and loyalty, after the rollercoaster ride clusterf@$k that has been batch 1? So in short to beat the dead horse some more, we will not allow customers who only pay 30% to join the company you guys suck for not giving us your money and their orders money will be subject to our cancellation policy seized, their 30% cannot be applied to any future batches, products or services from us it is ours to keep. This is the final final final final word on this as such any posts on this will be deleted and the poster will be directed to this post. We are sorry if this sounds harsh to you like us being assholes and thieves but the bottom line is aiming your frustrations at us will change nothing and not help you in any way hence there is no point in it, give up, we are not giving your money back, and you can't make us.. You have paid 30% for a miner which you will never get, nothing has changed regarding this transaction except that we are giving something extra instead of the miners we promised. We would like to say to some people that we are only responding in kind with poor customer service to complaints that are unwarranted so please work with us on this forum constructively in order to help you instead of hostility/nitpicking being assholes like us about things that can’t be helped just for the sake of it your hard earned investments we will get somewhere together and you will be better off for it as we've proven we directly make changes ban you based on your input in this forum; sometimes within hours of us seeing a post. This is just a fact that has obviously not gotten across to everybody yet; our goal and sole intention here is to work with you take your money and make huge profits for ourselves and help you so we humbly arrogantly ask you to help us do that and not hinder us our profits and solvency as you will only be helping screwing yourself; surely this makes more sense. If you have any issues with our stance on this you are welcome to PM this account and someone will get back to ban you; almost all PM’s are read and responded to users banned. If you want to wait until credit cards are up or more ‘proof’ has been released before you pay see this: https://alpha-t.net/news/final-payment/ good feaking luck

Best Regards,

Alpha Technology Team
I got forum banned for 3 days after i express my concern that this could be Terrorist funding there evil operations.

Seems your letter is right..

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
Derekman

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:31:50 AM

I got forum banned for 3 days after i express my concern that this could be Terrorist funding there evil operations.

Seems your letter is right..

[/quote]

You know, I have, recently, had thoughts not too dissimilar myself. Also, could the hardware be used for something espionage-esq? or is it too far away from that sort of repurposing?

vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:31:09 PM

One thing is for sure, the timing of the departure of certain individuals couldn't have come worse, with many extremists and monetary supporters heading to those ISIS folks. Many of them everyday college and career people.

pw4x3r

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:17:22 PM

Ah, I see what you guys are saying now. Mubasher is an Islamic Extremist who has been fabricating this scam the entire time so that when the timing is right he can bail with a few million and go support his extremist terrorist Iraqi friends? Makes perfect sense to me. His intelligence level and psychological profile match this perfectly...

Muhammad Mubasher Akram = Radical Islamic Terrorist.

Definitely fits.
dekodoge

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:40:07 PM

Ah, I see what you guys are saying now. Mubasher is an Islamic Extremist who has been fabricating this scam the entire time so that when the timing is right he can bail with a few million and go support his extremist terrorist Iraqi friends? Makes perfect sense to me. His intelligence level and psychological profile match this perfectly...

Definitely fits.

nothing like a bit of casual racism.
uozer

Activity: 381

PRiVCY

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:41:12 PM

Definitely fits.

no not yet. but if it was said they are pakistanis and might have connections there, than that would be some casual racism.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
uozer

Activity: 381

PRiVCY

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:46:47 PM

Definitely fits.

no not yet. but if it was said they are pakistanis and might have connections there, than that would be some casual racism.

come to think of it even this would still not be.

but something like "f.cking curry eating pakis with their shady business practicess where no one knows where the money goes"

now that would be hardcore racism

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
dekodoge

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:09:46 PM

Definitely fits.

but something like "f.cking curry eating pakis with their shady business practicess where no one knows where the money goes"

did you 'invest' hurting much?
retro72

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:43:11 PM

Definitely fits.

Really? We're going down this road again? Racism and bullshit terrorist allegations? FFS.
vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:47:03 PM

Yeah, there's a difference between simply drawing a correlation or speculating, and then going down a road and throwing terms. C'mon people.

retro72

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:20:37 PM

KNCMiner have their wafers:

https://www.kncminer.com/news

Titan Moving Forward

Our new Titan Scrypt Miner is finishing it’s first run in fabrication this weekend with wafers being sent to the next step: encapsulation. As so, we’re awaiting completion and the arrival of the finished chips in Stockholm, Sweden, where they’ll move into our testing and assembly phase, for delivery.

We can also announce today that The Titan chip will use a PCB (board) with the same physical dimensions and footprint as the one we’re using on our Neptune product, while requiring substantially lower wattage. It is also delivered using our new modular design system. We’ll update this space as soon as we can announce first delivery of the new Titan Scrypt Miner, and will release exact specs after real-world testing has completed.
pw4x3r

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:53:11 PM

Yeah, there's a difference between simply drawing a correlation or speculating, and then going down a road and throwing terms. C'mon people.

Gotta gave some kind of fun with them at this point Smiley
anderl

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:04:09 AM

KNCMiner have their wafers:

https://www.kncminer.com/news

Titan Moving Forward

Our new Titan Scrypt Miner is finishing it’s first run in fabrication this weekend with wafers being sent to the next step: encapsulation. As so, we’re awaiting completion and the arrival of the finished chips in Stockholm, Sweden, where they’ll move into our testing and assembly phase, for delivery.

We can also announce today that The Titan chip will use a PCB (board) with the same physical dimensions and footprint as the one we’re using on our Neptune product, while requiring substantially lower wattage. It is also delivered using our new modular design system. We’ll update this space as soon as we can announce first delivery of the new Titan Scrypt Miner, and will release exact specs after real-world testing has completed.

LTC difficulty went up 10000 in the month of july.  The month alpha was to deliver. AT viper 250 customers would have made $60 a day.  Now if AT does ship in September then difficulty will be around 42000 and that same unit will make only $30 a day.  AT vipers are worth half as much as they did 2 months ago.  Since they only make $900 a month.   If difficulty freezes at 42000 (lol) it's going to take like 8 months to ROI.

AT vipers are worthless.  I expect there might be a lot of "defects" that will get sent back for warranty and refund.  AT will never get to batch 2.
sandpaper

Activity: 373

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:34:47 AM

Will they even get to batch 1? =) hehehe
zinner27

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:48:55 AM

Will they even get to batch 1? =) hehehe

Well....My worst investment ever...
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: