Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:04:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs in 2018 not same as 2017.  (Read 6931 times)
solkemyu

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:43:24 PM

The extending acclaim of crypto is similarly joined by a creating number of ICO traps. Analyze first before joining the ICO, with the objective that the horrendous things that have happened won't happen yet again. Other than delaying, holding wander assets is in like manner the right decision. Exactly when the market cost has extended, by then you will get wage from various sources.
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:47:03 PM

Yes, everyone noticed this big difference, but now this does not lead to an overload of the ETH network, as it was in 2017, but I think that now it's no better than before, because everything was transparent before, now there are some non-transparent schemes.
Ondisbelle

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:11:48 PM

indeed until the middle of last year, I felt that there were many ICOs that was far different from the situation in 2017. There were a lot of ICo which failed or even a few were ICO SCAMs.
but for the last time, I started to feel different. I found that some ICOs collaborated with other ICOs so that they could make their projects work better. Hopefully, this kind of thing will be a bright spot for the ICOs world next year
Supec77

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:16:09 PM

of course not because you saw growth this year? but 2 times were,and that accordingly imagine what if this year was at least 1 strong growth,prices would be increased, and the tokens would be at a different cost cost,and accordingly, the ISO would collect good money and would be much more promising than any other startup
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:26:46 PM

I hope that the quality of ICO projects will improve and we will be able to enjoy it soon. Today, there are many scams which makes it not easy to find the good project to invest in

Yes, I agree with your opinion that it is currently not easy to find a good ICO project. Complex checks need to be done before investing or simply participating in the bounty to avoid any risks including loss.
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:01:12 PM

Of course the are not the same. Market is totally different as well, many can't collect even soft cap, people don't have big interest for ICOs now, that's a very difficult period.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
bitcoin.clakr

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:03:18 PM

ICOs was an excellent source of earnings in 2017. This year I see quite the opposite situation. Today it is very difficult to find a good project. This industry is in decline.
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:09:08 PM

this is my own opinion but it may help others.

I have found that all the ICOs i have invested in have launched at almost the ICO price but in a few days dipped below the ICO prices by half or 5X for some.

With this i have discovered its better not to invest in an ICO but wait for the launch and the DIP to buy it at the corrected prices made by market forces.
Its just too hard to tell the real or recommended value of a token in an ICO these days.

Hope this helps to the new investors thinking of ICOs

In 2018, not only the ICO is not similar, but the cryptocurrency market has become quite different. The prolonged fall of the market introduces new rules of the game. Most projects delay the end of the ICO, because they are afraid of a sharp drop in the price of the token.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:16:45 PM

People have learned his lesson from all that scams.Still there is hundreds of millions doellars of virtual trash past ico on market new one is coming one by one
Do you like to fund some people with your own money just to know is it legit after half year
Me not.To much scams it was and to much scams there is

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
pedropenduko001

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:21:53 PM

Most coin falls when listed and you won't know if it will recover same as coins that doesn't fall because you won't know either if it's going to fall after listed that's why there's Bonuses so you can support the project and make it better coin
KRISTIMAK

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:29:54 PM

I have found that all the ICOs i have invested in have launched at almost the ICO price but in a few days dipped below the ICO prices by half or 5X for some.

With this i have discovered its better not to invest in an ICO but wait for the launch and the DIP to buy it at the corrected prices made by market forces.
Its just too hard to tell the real or recommended value of a token in an ICO these days.

In 2018, not only the ICO is not similar, but the cryptocurrency market has become quite different. The prolonged fall of the market introduces new rules of the game. Most projects delay the end of the ICO, because they are afraid of a sharp drop in the price of the token.
the occurrence of a change of a cycle that is experienced in and outs cryptocurrency, as a manifestation of an idea is not stable crypto. in spite of the many positive things that happened in the year 2018. about the price of a token bounty is often below the price of ICO, I think most bounty token will experience it. for me, the price is approaching or little difference in the price of ICO is already more than enough.
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:35:04 PM

Yeah 2017 was the best time to buy a ICO . Cause ICOs are the new meta then everybody talking about it every ico reached btheir soft cap even if it had not a good project. And you can make profit from ICOs. But after this market fall in Jan 2018 the ICOs don't work well. But if you carefully and know which ICO to invest you will surely make some profit I mean big profit.
At this time I think KamaGames is one of the best ICO which can give a good profit.  Kamagame offer kamagame token which is a utility token for their platform and which is based on ethereum. KamaGames already have a working product and it's more than good . The company is working in this field for more than years they have a mobile poker app. In playstore it's #4 trending with more than 10 million down in appstore it's ranked under best five poker app with more than 5 million download. They have a experienced team who knows what they are doing. So I think this project will be a great success.
For more details - [font=Verdanahttps://www.kamagames.io/[/font]

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Tefenyt

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:52:33 PM

ICOs in 2017 were exceptionally smooth when diverged from 2018, most likely, that is the point. This is a consequence of the managerial controls on ICOs delivered results this year, 2018, and this caused an extensive proportion of free for all in the system. Some portion of theorists back off - the reason behind the bear promote early this year. In any case, most ICOs are grasping to the system and getting their grounds again.
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:35:40 PM

The quality of projects has really changed, but this is due to the fact that the quality of customers has changed.
Previously, there were only smart programmers and enthusiasts, now a more motley audience.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:43:45 AM

most coin ico falls below price. it is true..   but some coins make x3 x5.. so it is necessary to investigate well. you also see the situation of the market, all the coins are falling.

Indeed this factor is what makes all investors afraid to invest in ICO, all cryptocurrency prices fall and Bitcoin is also the price.
So, it is true that ICo in 2017 is very different from ICO in 2018.
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:22:01 AM

I agree that most of the ICOs today is different from 2017 because the ICO price from today is aut omatically drops after it is being listed in an exchange market.
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:41:11 PM

In 2018 there wasn't a lot of ICOs with multiple growth. I regret knowing about ICOs too late.
I hope on up trend situation will change to the better, but now it is quite depressive to invest in ICO
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 12:59:59 PM

It's more because people want return very quickly than usual but when that doesn't happen they started to dump the coin quickly. Moreover  you should have  study the project before investing and try to know about credibility of promoter and then invest

ka4ok1331

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 01:02:20 PM

Many people say that 2017 year was ICO year and this year is a bear year. Fewer people want to invest now because the price of new projects in most of the times goes down after ICO. But this is about time. Soon the market will recover and we will be ready to invest again

iSparta

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:31:43 PM

In 2017, most projects were clearly speculative in nature. It was enough to add to the project name the word "blockchain" and immediately there were a lot of investors. Now people have become more circumspect, so the activity on the market has greatly decreased.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: