Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:45:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs in 2018 not same as 2017.  (Read 6929 times)
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:13:06 PM

Yes it is true under the bear market condition. Most of times, we are able to buy for lower prices than ico prices. But when market start to rise, this situation will change. Most of investors are waiting for it.
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:18:29 PM

most coin ico falls below price. it is true..   but some coins make x3 x5.. so it is necessary to investigate well. you also see the situation of the market, all the coins are falling.

in the past year, the ICOS provide the tokens much more earlier compared for this years current status. I think it is not good since there might have been a reason for it. Before, there are no KYC authentication that is required in order to join a campaign but now, there is.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
stryker

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:20:34 PM

This year, the investor is afraid to come to the ICO ! So all sad! As full of "clever men" who want to disrupt a lot of money, making Scam for the Scam!
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:22:59 PM

The market of projects, which today is available on the market, will still have to start its regulation, since today the market is still beginning the process of integration with the legislation of many countries, this is unfortunately a fact
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:27:41 PM

Right, I can say that 90% of ICOs in 2017 can achieve hardcap, some ICOs that make me satisfied and get big profits in 2017 are: PPT, VOISE, Monaco, BQX, OMG, Minexcoin, WE Trust, Edgeless, Chrono Bank and so on, while this year 90% of ICOs failed to achieve softcap.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:33:49 PM

this is my own opinion but it may help others.

I have found that all the ICOs i have invested in have launched at almost the ICO price but in a few days dipped below the ICO prices by half or 5X for some.

With this i have discovered its better not to invest in an ICO but wait for the launch and the DIP to buy it at the corrected prices made by market forces.
Its just too hard to tell the real or recommended value of a token in an ICO these days.

Hope this helps to the new investors thinking of ICOs

It is might be because of the negative situation which is dominating the market this year. Unlike last year, the downtrend yhis year is continuous and is been months already. Despite of the fact that we are already 2 months away before this year end whereas the increase is expected to occur, red marks is the only thing we can see at this point. But we may still hope for changes and all we have to do is to wait.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:41:28 PM

Yes, this year , of course, earnings are not quite the same as they were, but I think that at the end of this year the market may change and coins with ico will begin to grow !

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
yukihirasouma

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:56:18 PM

my opinion after ICO end the bounty and airdrop hunter distributed the token so they sell and make price dump.
so if they can manage distribution for hunters after in market maybe price can up 1.5-5x in ICO.
so they price dump after ICO because bounty and airdrop hunter.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:59:36 PM

Yeah, there are 2 types of ICO. In first case it was gold digger time, few of ICOs and everybody invested in it. In second option there are a lot of ICOs and only a few of investors
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:00:13 PM

Yes, this year , of course, earnings are not quite the same as they were, but I think that at the end of this year the market may change and coins with ico will begin to grow !
This market is a new trend for the world and will certainly affect the world economy in the future. ICO is a revolution and it will never collapse because this is where people can make the best profit but the risk is very high. The best advice would be to learn before investing in ICO projects because a lot of scams are appearing in this market.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Quarantine34

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:06:53 PM

I have found that all the ICOs i have invested in have launched at almost the ICO price but in a few days dipped below the ICO prices by half or 5X for some.

With this i have discovered its better not to invest in an ICO but wait for the launch and the DIP to buy it at the corrected prices made by market forces.
Its just too hard to tell the real or recommended value of a token in an ICO these days.

Yes, the ICO in 2017 is different in 2018. Because ICO in 2017, i saw a lot of potentials, price is not dumping too much, the volume is high and everything is fine. But here in 2018, the price gets a super dump, the prices dipped X3 below. Also for me it is hard to tell if the ICO will be successful and if the coin will not be dumped if it will be listed on an exchange.
Checkoi

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:09:24 PM

Yes, of course, I completely agree with you, but this is due to the fact that investors left the market and I think that they will return in 2019. the market has not become worse over the ett period

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:09:47 PM

2017 was a great year in crypto. historically the biggest rise in bitcoin price. But the start of 2018 we saw a dip in the price of crypto and continued its decline until the last quarter. This affected also most ICO projects that were held during the year. But I think if you joined ICOs and invested, just continue to hold your assets and wait for the correction in the market and see its prices increases also.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:16:15 PM

yes ,  because 2018 is downtrend and now there are many projects are scam that appear , you will lose your money if choose wrong project . I have invested in some ico projects and all have failed.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:20:56 PM

NEX uber alles  Grin. I just saw their feature on CNBC with Ted Danson and I am even more bullish than I was before that. Apparently their next feature will be in FoxBusiness. Now, you cant beat that, can you. But yes, not to be too much off-topic, most of the 2018 ICOs were a major disappointment, but we can partially blame the bad market conditions for that. Some of them will rise from the ashes nonetheless, Phantasma is probably one of them.
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:28:12 PM

Do not invest into an ICO which is offering more than 20-30% bonuses during their private sale as there is high probability that the price will fall. Also look at the bounty allocation. If it is big  it could also impact the price if the hunters dump their coins.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 11:43:32 PM

Well, the bear market dealt severely with any ico coming up in 2018. Most of them dip so badly, usually 50% and above lesser than their ICO price.I think the people that benefit from ico in 2018 are private investors and those who buy from pre sales and private sales as they get it at much lower prices and with additional bonus tokens

babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:50:05 PM

Investing in the ico is too risky, though there is an advantage and disadvantage if we involve ourselves in it. It is because once the ico project become successful the capital you invest in the project can be multiply into x3 up to more than 10x while in the bad site of it if the project fails, of course you loss of course of your capital.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:57:34 PM

Yes, this is happening because of the crypto bad condition.  In 2017, most of the ico price dropped after listing but that was only 10%, but this year 95% of ICO Tokens price keeps falling down after getting listed on exchanges, it is because of the long run bear market.
Exactly this year condition in the market was in bad condition due to price fall if compare from last year was in ath price. So Ico these year mostly did not succeed since most crypto was in bearish trend.  Before you invest make sure you know the risks to minimize the loses.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:59:04 PM

Investing in the ico is too risky, though there is an advantage and disadvantage if we involve ourselves in it. It is because once the ico project become successful the capital you invest in the project can be multiply into x3 up to more than 10x while in the bad site of it if the project fails, of course you loss of course of your capital.
The realness of the ICO's go well for the coins because they are making more partnerships with other coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: