Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:54:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SQUEEZER - JOIN THE BLOCKCHAIN APPS REVOLUTION!!!  (Read 5650 times)
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:57:16 AM

It seems Squeezer doesn't have any sort of bounty, i understand  having no bounty will prevent the price from dropping once listed due to bounty hunters dumping, however i think it would have help create more awareness about Squeezer project.

Very true especially because twitter, facebook and google have banned ICO adverts, bounty programs are now another really good way of spreading the word and we might see them become popular again.

Squeezer should definitely do a bounty program.

Now the usefulness of bounty hunters will be known  Grin and somehow the message will be even more authentic coming from known accounts than from random promotions that are sometimes not having a good account managing it

I would immediately write a few tweets for squeezer. I can only do bounty of projects that I believe in too. squeezer is definitely one of them
But unfortunately I read earlier in the telegram channel that there is no bounty campaign. but they write "at the moment" so maybe there is one in the future

There should be one in the future as it will help publicise the ico and the team knows this, i would personally want to participate in the ico.

I think squeezer will definitely look into organizing a bounty campaign in future, this is also a way of increasing the visibility and exposure of this project to investors.
I agree this way they will gain more investors and supporters if they are going to organize a bounty does anybody know more of this if they had already planned it or not?
I agree with you all. I don't really think the fear of dumpers should be in play here. It is really important that the project gets adequate publicity. They can use a specific amount of tokens that they can handle its dumping to organize a bounty.

Well, a lot of projects are putting bounty campaigns aside and just focus on huge awareness and i basically don't blame them as many bounty hunters do little or nothing to help a project, other than to dump and spam the whole place, only a few actually knows what they are doing

I beg to differ in regards to bounty hunters do little or nothing to help a project, in as much as bounty hunters tend to dump token once listed, bounty hunters plays a key role in publicity of a project. Some bounty hunter has large followers based so a post from them spread the word about a project to lots of people within seconds.

I am also against bounty, as bounty hunters dump tokens immediately after listing. SQUEEZER team taking good approach towards marketing, I see lot of followers in social media for SQUEEZER.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:25:34 AM

It seems Squeezer doesn't have any sort of bounty, i understand  having no bounty will prevent the price from dropping once listed due to bounty hunters dumping, however i think it would have help create more awareness about Squeezer project.

Very true especially because twitter, facebook and google have banned ICO adverts, bounty programs are now another really good way of spreading the word and we might see them become popular again.

Now the usefulness of bounty hunters will be known  Grin and somehow the message will be even more authentic coming from known accounts than from random promotions that are sometimes not having a good account managing it

I would immediately write a few tweets for squeezer. I can only do bounty of projects that I believe in too. squeezer is definitely one of them
But unfortunately I read earlier in the telegram channel that there is no bounty campaign. but they write "at the moment" so maybe there is one in the future

They definitely will look at that area now as promotion is greatly needed to push a good concept to the front of alot of people, I also think there promotion game should capture crypto groups and YouTube ad since that particular medium is yet to be banned off crypto ad

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:13:43 AM

It seems Squeezer doesn't have any sort of bounty, i understand  having no bounty will prevent the price from dropping once listed due to bounty hunters dumping, however i think it would have help create more awareness about Squeezer project.

There should be one in the future as it will help publicise the ico and the team knows this, i would personally want to participate in the ico.

I think squeezer will definitely look into organizing a bounty campaign in future, this is also a way of increasing the visibility and exposure of this project to investors.
I agree this way they will gain more investors and supporters if they are going to organize a bounty does anybody know more of this if they had already planned it or not?
I agree with you all. I don't really think the fear of dumpers should be in play here. It is really important that the project gets adequate publicity. They can use a specific amount of tokens that they can handle its dumping to organize a bounty.

Well, a lot of projects are putting bounty campaigns aside and just focus on huge awareness and i basically don't blame them as many bounty hunters do little or nothing to help a project, other than to dump and spam the whole place, only a few actually knows what they are doing

I beg to differ in regards to bounty hunters do little or nothing to help a project, in as much as bounty hunters tend to dump token once listed, bounty hunters plays a key role in publicity of a project. Some bounty hunter has large followers based so a post from them spread the word about a project to lots of people within seconds.

Sure, reason why i stated "some" and the fact is, even if it will be done, it should be in way that a lot of the tokens will not be in circulation, as this is a sure way of wrecking havoc, so the tokens should be strategically shared in a manner that best suits the positive advancement of the project
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:34:23 AM

I am also against bounty, as bounty hunters dump tokens immediately after listing. SQUEEZER team taking good approach towards marketing, I see lot of followers in social media for SQUEEZER.

I personally have no problem with bounty campaigns. First, I can get tokens myself for little effort and second, I can buy some of the dumpers very cheap tokens :-) the prices rise after that again, once the bounty-tokens are all sold
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:44:03 AM

Sure, reason why i stated "some" and the fact is, even if it will be done, it should be in way that a lot of the tokens will not be in circulation, as this is a sure way of wrecking havoc, so the tokens should be strategically shared in a manner that best suits the positive advancement of the project

This i agree with, bounty should be conducted but the percentage of token factioned out should be relativey low such that if bounty hunters choose to dumb it wouldn't affect the price and on the other hand the project has attained a large audience.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:44:09 AM

It seems Squeezer doesn't have any sort of bounty, i understand  having no bounty will prevent the price from dropping once listed due to bounty hunters dumping, however i think it would have help create more awareness about Squeezer project.

They definitely will look at that area now as promotion is greatly needed to push a good concept to the front of alot of people, I also think there promotion game should capture crypto groups and YouTube ad since that particular medium is yet to be banned off crypto ad

Suprisingly I still see Facebook ads about crypto. I thought it was weird. At anycase I think they just need to keep pushing updates and people word of mouth would do magic.

girib1684

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:05:21 AM

So i read on Squeezer telegram group that so far they have applied for listing on Binance and HITBTC exchanges. I hope they get accepted by Binance that will surely be a big boost.

I think hitBTC is somewhat guaranteed; not sure about binance. It seems binance is very tricky and hard to get into. I recall a time when things weren't as difficult with binance. I hope they will be able to land binance.

Your probably right of late most ICO I've come across get listed first on hitBTC, i guys it's easier to be listed their than getting listed on Binance. Nonetheless i just want this project to be a successful one.

Aside listing I don't hear much about their marketing and promotion, it almost seem the buzz starts and ends here on btt

Great, so Squeezer team is really doing thing in advance, even before ICO they start they are already negotiating with good exchanges. Binance and HITBTC exchanges are good.

Binance and HITBTC exchanges both are good. But if they manage to get listing on Binance then it will be really good for Squeezer.

I would strongly suggest the team to leave the HitBTC and go for KuCoin for the first listing together with Binance. Somehow I am not that comfortable with HitBTC.
I experienced HitBtc little bit slowly. But its also good for new ICO/start up coins. Binance good but need good volume for trading.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:19:27 AM

I personally have no problem with bounty campaigns. First, I can get tokens myself for little effort and second, I can buy some of the dumpers very cheap tokens :-) the prices rise after that again, once the bounty-tokens are all sold
I agree with this i like bounty campaigns because i can earn some without investing money i invest my time for the project and when the price rises after a while i will be rich.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:44:31 AM

Guys can we use Fiat to buy Squeezer tokens? I think better to use ETH for buying Squeezer token as ETH price is very low.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:51:52 AM

Guys can we use Fiat to buy Squeezer tokens? I think better to use ETH for buying Squeezer token as ETH price is very low.
Hello mate, I agree with you also. Although this project accepts BTC, ETH, LTC and FIAT. So feel free to use whichever one you like
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:59:30 AM

I think having a bounty campaign is more like a strategical way of approaching the social media and also increase the projects chances of popularity, exposure and even gaining potential investors.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:08:42 AM

Hello mate, I agree with you also. Although this project accepts BTC, ETH, LTC and FIAT. So feel free to use whichever one you like

As Hendobox mentioned you can buy with Fiat currency. You can buy Squeezer Token with Visa and Mastercard.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:29:17 AM

As Hendobox mentioned you can buy with Fiat currency. You can buy Squeezer Token with Visa and Mastercard.

I believe you can opt for fiat. Personally for me I think ETH is the best medium given the recent drop. Again everyone has their own situation going on so; I think the team has allow various contribution mediums so no concern there.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 11:45:22 AM

I think people are missing it so badly... No matter how project tries to protect their token from getting dumped, once listed it definitely going to get dumped one way or the other.. And it also have its own good side, it helps project get volume, without the needed volume some exchanges or even coinmarketcap.com won't go ahead to list that token... You can't do without bounty guys

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
girib1684

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:45:38 AM

I agree with this i like bounty campaigns because i can earn some without investing money i invest my time for the project and when the price rises after a while i will be rich.
Airdrop/bounty campaign always help peoples to participate in ICO who they are not able to invest in ICO due to money problem.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:57:26 AM

I think having a bounty campaign is more like a strategical way of approaching the social media and also increase the projects chances of popularity, exposure and even gaining potential investors.

Yes, love you used the word "strategic" and that's the key, you don't just throw out bounties and expect it will work, without the strategic planning, the backlash will be disastrous, i've seen great projects crumble because they saw the bounty hunters as lords and dished out a huge fraction to them, at the end, things got out of hand, so they need to strategize if they intend to do such
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:59:59 AM

They already kept fiat option in payment method. People can invest and enjoy benefit. In fact all cypto also down so BTC. LTC, ETH also good to use for investment.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:42:17 PM

They already kept fiat option in payment method. People can invest and enjoy benefit. In fact all cypto also down so BTC. LTC, ETH also good to use for investment.
Yes you are right, and now is also a perfect time to invest using crypto because of the present state of the market.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:05:47 PM

If I get you right, you are of the opinion that it is better to buy with eth presently as compared to fiat due to the drop in eth price? If that's what you saying, I dunt think that's totally right. Sell your eth now will sure result in some percentage of loss due to the low price I think the best currency to use for investments presently is fiat.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:09:52 PM

Yes you are right, and now is also a perfect time to invest using crypto because of the present state of the market.

The price of 1 SQZR is 0,20$ fixed and in fact that all cryptos are down, it is better to pay in Fiat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: