Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:56:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SQUEEZER - JOIN THE BLOCKCHAIN APPS REVOLUTION!!!  (Read 5650 times)
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:40:29 PM

Guys can we use Fiat to buy Squeezer tokens? I think better to use ETH for buying Squeezer token as ETH price is very low.
Hello mate, I agree with you also. Although this project accepts BTC, ETH, LTC and FIAT. So feel free to use whichever one you like
They already kept fiat option in payment method. People can invest and enjoy benefit. In fact all cypto also down so BTC. LTC, ETH also good to use for investment.
Yes you are right, and now is also a perfect time to invest using crypto because of the present state of the market.

The price of 1 SQZR is 0,20$ fixed and in fact that all cryptos are down, it is better to pay in Fiat.

Now is the perfect time to invest, I think using Fiat is also good but the project also accept other payment (BTC,ETH,LTC etc)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:03:16 PM

Guys can we use Fiat to buy Squeezer tokens? I think better to use ETH for buying Squeezer token as ETH price is very low.
Hello mate, I agree with you also. Although this project accepts BTC, ETH, LTC and FIAT. So feel free to use whichever one you like
They already kept fiat option in payment method. People can invest and enjoy benefit. In fact all cypto also down so BTC. LTC, ETH also good to use for investment.
Yes you are right, and now is also a perfect time to invest using crypto because of the present state of the market.

The price of 1 SQZR is 0,20$ fixed and in fact that all cryptos are down, it is better to pay in Fiat.

Now is the perfect time to invest, I think using Fiat is also good but the project also accept other payment (BTC,ETH,LTC etc)

Any idea what other charges to using fiat directly? would there be a lock period? I think in some ICOs the lock lasts or can last up to 100 days. If the team can clarify on this.

ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:07:33 PM

Any idea what other charges to using fiat directly? would there be a lock period? I think in some ICOs the lock lasts or can last up to 100 days. If the team can clarify on this.

As far as I know the other charges could from the creditcard company for making such transactions. I dont expect any other charges from the project for using FIAT.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:16:39 PM

Project is promising. SO no doubt, there will be many investors who will show their first interest for sure when the ICO opens in 2 days. I am looking forward to hear positive surprises from the team at the earliest.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:19:39 PM

So if we buy in ETH I will get tokens based on the ETH price of that day? Since tokens price is fixed at $0.20? Using FIAT will attract fee also?
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:36:11 PM

So if we buy in ETH I will get tokens based on the ETH price of that day? Since tokens price is fixed at $0.20? Using FIAT will attract fee also?

According to the ICO Page the price for Squeezer Token is fixed (0.20$).  I don't know if the payment with creditcard attract a fee. We will see in 2 days, when the ICO begin.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:01:37 PM

As far as I know the other charges could from the creditcard company for making such transactions. I dont expect any other charges from the project for using FIAT.

Your right Ganesh the project isn't meant to charge any fee, other charges will be incurred from credit card company just like when one wants to make payment using BTC or ETH.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:20:48 PM

According to the ICO Page the price for Squeezer Token is fixed (0.20$).  I don't know if the payment with creditcard attract a fee. We will see in 2 days, when the ICO begin.
Guys could someone clear my queries here? Price is fixed in USD (0.20) if we are buying via FIAT. But if we can purchase tokens by using crypto currency, so approx how much quantity we will be received? I mean for crypto currencies quantity is fixed or it will charge as per USD price?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:28:01 PM

Guys could someone clear my queries here? Price is fixed in USD (0.20) if we are buying via FIAT. But if we can purchase tokens by using crypto currency, so approx how much quantity we will be received? I mean for crypto currencies quantity is fixed or it will charge as per USD price?

To my knowledge it’s fiat fixed so if it’s a good crypto day more tokens per eth if it’s a bad token day then less tokens per eth. In the end the company has to raise fiat to pay the bills so realistically it’s the only way they can reassure they get the funds they need to operate. Crypto will go up and down so theirs not much they can do about that
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:15:59 PM

To my knowledge it’s fiat fixed so if it’s a good crypto day more tokens per eth if it’s a bad token day then less tokens per eth. In the end the company has to raise fiat to pay the bills so realistically it’s the only way they can reassure they get the funds they need to operate. Crypto will go up and down so theirs not much they can do about that

Yes this is a good explanation and I presume the price of the ETH will be locked at the date and time that the investor participates in the Squeezer ICO tokensale?

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 04:44:24 PM

It seems Squeezer doesn't have any sort of bounty, i understand  having no bounty will prevent the price from dropping once listed due to bounty hunters dumping, however i think it would have help create more awareness about Squeezer project.

Very true especially because twitter, facebook and google have banned ICO adverts, bounty programs are now another really good way of spreading the word and we might see them become popular again.

Squeezer should definitely do a bounty program.

Now the usefulness of bounty hunters will be known  Grin and somehow the message will be even more authentic coming from known accounts than from random promotions that are sometimes not having a good account managing it

I would immediately write a few tweets for squeezer. I can only do bounty of projects that I believe in too. squeezer is definitely one of them
But unfortunately I read earlier in the telegram channel that there is no bounty campaign. but they write "at the moment" so maybe there is one in the future

They definitely will look at that area now as promotion is greatly needed to push a good concept to the front of alot of people, I also think there promotion game should capture crypto groups and YouTube ad since that particular medium is yet to be banned off crypto ad

Suprisingly I still see Facebook ads about crypto. I thought it was weird. At anycase I think they just need to keep pushing updates and people word of mouth would do magic.

I don't think the ban has been implemented fully or we actually don't know which part of the ads the ban is going to affect. I think i saw an advert relating to crypto ico today.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:13:15 PM

My bank charges 2.5% fee, but I dont have other option but to use Cards. Anyway I expect good return from these tokens so 2.5% is not much. Wink
Anilg

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:20:27 PM

It seems Squeezer doesn't have any sort of bounty, i understand  having no bounty will prevent the price from dropping once listed due to bounty hunters dumping, however i think it would have help create more awareness about Squeezer project.

Very true especially because twitter, facebook and google have banned ICO adverts, bounty programs are now another really good way of spreading the word and we might see them become popular again.

Squeezer should definitely do a bounty program.

Now the usefulness of bounty hunters will be known  Grin and somehow the message will be even more authentic coming from known accounts than from random promotions that are sometimes not having a good account managing it

I would immediately write a few tweets for squeezer. I can only do bounty of projects that I believe in too. squeezer is definitely one of them
But unfortunately I read earlier in the telegram channel that there is no bounty campaign. but they write "at the moment" so maybe there is one in the future

They definitely will look at that area now as promotion is greatly needed to push a good concept to the front of alot of people, I also think there promotion game should capture crypto groups and YouTube ad since that particular medium is yet to be banned off crypto ad

Suprisingly I still see Facebook ads about crypto. I thought it was weird. At anycase I think they just need to keep pushing updates and people word of mouth would do magic.

I don't think the ban has been implemented fully or we actually don't know which part of the ads the ban is going to affect. I think i saw an advert relating to crypto ico today.

Facebook also banned crypto adds? I thought its only google and tweeter decided to ban crypto adds. But I dont understand this ban which affect only crypto currencies. 
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:26:34 PM

It does not matter in what currency you buy squeezer tokens. The easiest way to calculate it is in Fiat, since 1 token costs $ 0.2. If you buy in cryptocurrencies, you get tokens equivalent to the Fiat price. So for 100% in Fiat you get just as much as ETH is worth $ 100
girib1684

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:20:20 PM

It does not matter in what currency you buy squeezer tokens. The easiest way to calculate it is in Fiat, since 1 token costs $ 0.2. If you buy in cryptocurrencies, you get tokens equivalent to the Fiat price. So for 100% in Fiat you get just as much as ETH is worth $ 100
In short ETH is down today. So if we are buying using by FIAT then it will be more better for us?
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:01:03 PM

In short ETH is down today. So if we are buying using by FIAT then it will be more better for us?

Basically if you buy from fiat on same day your investing the same fiat galu per token it’s mainly more complex when your buying from crypto and aren’t breaking things down to fiat values which is the case for some people who don’t intend to convert back to fiat  anytime soon
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:06:59 PM

token distribution seems fair and intelligently planned to guide against dumping

1% for bounty hmm

Token distribution
Token sale:
154,000,000 SQZR (40%)
The Squeezer Platform:
130,900,000 SQZR (34%)
Team:
77,000,000 SQZR (20%)
Advisors:
19,250,000 SQZR (5%)
Bounty:
3,850,000 SQZR (1%)

The Token distribution is really fair and well planned, the Bounty proportion could be a bit higher. I cannot understand why some projects spend 50% or more for marketing.

Their bounty campaign is very less and that shows in their token distribution. Not sure why it is like this. But I think the team should have some strategy behind that and I am sure it will work in their favour.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:17:55 PM

Project is promising. SO no doubt, there will be many investors who will show their first interest for sure when the ICO opens in 2 days. I am looking forward to hear positive surprises from the team at the earliest.

Yes, the project will revolutionize the way software developers interact in the blockchain, as it offers a whole new setup for them that is somewhat easy as against the usual environment they have been working on, giving them increase rate of productivity
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:35:46 PM

Yea. The best way to be sure of enjoying and benefiting from 10% bonus attached to most crypto investments this period is to invest in fiat that way you won't be losing some of your eth or other major investment  crypto currency . Well as you know am not a financial advisor, so do what's best for you.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:57:19 PM

Yeah.. The project is projected to bring a creative blockchain system which in no doubt is going will attract a lot of potential investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: