Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:46:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SQUEEZER - JOIN THE BLOCKCHAIN APPS REVOLUTION!!!  (Read 5650 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:22:59 PM

interesting information as well as very positive at the time of ICO opening. This will give a push in the initial investments that are going to come in. Looking forward for the D-Day of ICO opening of Squeezer.

With all the good news about the growing Team, I cannot wait the the ICO begin. Despite the bad market environment the Squeezer ICO will be very successful.
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:35:11 PM

Thanks Hendobox for this link. In the first month of 2018, Dubai launched its’ 2020 strategy to become the first Blockchain Capital of the world. Just read full article.

Wow this is really good news. Less than 24 hours left for pre-sale, lots of good news are coming for SQUEEZER. Hope pre-sale start with bang.
Yes mate, I believe it will definitely start off with a bang. This is really a good time for this news to come up and I am sure that so many investors have already made up their minds to invest in it
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:46:51 PM

I would immediately write a few tweets for squeezer. I can only do bounty of projects that I believe in too. squeezer is definitely one of them
But unfortunately I read earlier in the telegram channel that there is no bounty campaign. but they write "at the moment" so maybe there is one in the future

They definitely will look at that area now as promotion is greatly needed to push a good concept to the front of alot of people, I also think there promotion game should capture crypto groups and YouTube ad since that particular medium is yet to be banned off crypto ad

Suprisingly I still see Facebook ads about crypto. I thought it was weird. At anycase I think they just need to keep pushing updates and people word of mouth would do magic.

I don't think the ban has been implemented fully or we actually don't know which part of the ads the ban is going to affect. I think i saw an advert relating to crypto ico today.

Yeah me too I saw an ICO advert yesterday, I think it doesn't affect projects that have already done advertising on Facebook and Twitter in the past but this might be incorrect.

I believe twitter ban was in the form of paid advert but it doesn't stop the crypto community from getting the right news about crypto investment and i don't think the social media ban was like a way to stop crypto but a way to keep the community safe because the rate of crypto scam was becoming alarming and most are paid adverts, so is just to curtail the scamming scenario and is left for individuals to do due research before investing in projects

As far as I know, the ban will come in place from June/July this year. Its not from immediate effect. So ICO advertisement will still come in Twitter like facebook. This is what I understood from the information I have seen it.
[/quote]

That's cool then and i guess we'll see a significant rise in the volumes of cryptos, a lot of individuals got the whole thing misinterpreted, thereby causing a lot of FUD, most people don't understand what it means to disseminate an information and will just go on panic mode when they see any negative comment
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:56:37 PM

Thanks Hendobox for this link. In the first month of 2018, Dubai launched its’ 2020 strategy to become the first Blockchain Capital of the world. Just read full article.

Wow this is really good news. Less than 24 hours left for pre-sale, lots of good news are coming for SQUEEZER. Hope pre-sale start with bang.
Yes mate, I believe it will definitely start off with a bang. This is really a good time for this news to come up and I am sure that so many investors have already made up their minds to invest in it

I am quite of your opinion, in the first few hours very, very many investors will buy Squeezer Tokens. This will be very interesting tomorrow evening (European Time), I am looking forward to finally starting
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:04:12 PM

That seems a good deal; Dubai seems quite interested in the blockchain technology and is quite active on that front. It is great Squeezer is targeting different regions. Well done.

This is good news, I get excited when I hear news of this sort. Dubai reputation preceeds them kudos to Squeezer for attracting investors of this caliber.
Ali Kassab, a French National, He have 20+ years of experience across multinational cloud software companies and digital payment companies in the region. He has led successful projects in Europe, North Africa and the Middle East region.

Well that sounds like a perfect fit for the Squeezer project, I hope the team can use his experience to help develop the market and also gain access to new contacts and markets in the cloud software/digital payment industries.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:59:10 PM

interesting information as well as very positive at the time of ICO opening. This will give a push in the initial investments that are going to come in. Looking forward for the D-Day of ICO opening of Squeezer.

With all the good news about the growing Team, I cannot wait the the ICO begin. Despite the bad market environment the Squeezer ICO will be very successful.

Me too expecting the same. I am very curious about first day investment which will clearly give indication of investors mood. Based on that team can change/work-on further.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 07:14:28 PM

Me too expecting the same. I am very curious about first day investment which will clearly give indication of investors mood. Based on that team can change/work-on further.

Indeed the team growing so early on and seeing big news like this so early on is really good indicators for what this ico is going to be like as it gets going. Time will tell in the end but things are looking good for this ico and especially if the market start rebounding at same time
Hammond ltd

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:19:03 PM

I checked out all given info and remembered the song of Depeche Mode "Where's the revolution?"
Where's the revolution, fellas? Looks good, but I don't see any innovative stuff
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:08:16 PM

Thanks for sharing this link, I think Ali Kassab will bring in lots of experience to help develop the project and also this will definitely play a big part in time of Ico opening.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:11:51 PM

Thanks for the article. I do not know Ali Kassab, but he seems to have a lot of experience and he will definitely support and push the project.

And the CEO of squeezer seem to be really confident about him judging from the speech “We are honoured to welcome Ali Kassab in Squeezer’s league of advisors. A software engineer himself, he understands what a revolutionary technology Squeezer represents. As our Growth Partner, his expertise will bring so much added value to the project and help Squeezer contribute to Dubai’s blockchain ecosystem” Nick Chisiu, CEO&Founder of Squeezer
Cnote328

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:12:04 PM

I think this was a good week for Squeezer overall they became earlier this week TOP 3 on ICO bench with new ICO's coming up daily i think it's a good weekly achievement.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 08:20:06 PM

That seems a good deal; Dubai seems quite interested in the blockchain technology and is quite active on that front. It is great Squeezer is targeting different regions. Well done.

Dubai have always been upfront with things and it's going to shock a lot of world economy who instead of supporting the blockchain whichever way are busy clamping down on the certain revolution in world activities

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:59:03 PM

I think this was a good week for Squeezer overall they became earlier this week TOP 3 on ICO bench with new ICO's coming up daily i think it's a good weekly achievement.

That's good. Let us hope they keep up the good work and sustain or better their position. Ico project ratings put many factors into consideration during rating and it's obvious this project met comfortably their requirements to be able to make it to the top
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:12:02 PM

wow, so if that's not a measure of squeezer's big build, then I do not know. This and the top3 position at icobench show me that I'm right with my assessment of investing here
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:31:00 PM

wow, so if that's not a measure of squeezer's big build, then I do not know. This and the top3 position at icobench show me that I'm right with my assessment of investing here
You are very right mate, the build up has been very massive and overwhelming. It is definitely a good decision to invest in this project
titovnn

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:34:39 PM

Hello, team and the community! Congratulations with the nice rating at the icobench! That is a good sign
cryptossi

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:41:39 PM

Only 18 hours until the Squeezer Pre-Sale starts with an incredible 50% bonus on offer, I can't wait to purchase some tokens I will have my alarm clock ready so I do not miss the beginning Grin

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 10:22:49 PM

Only 18 hours until the Squeezer Pre-Sale starts with an incredible 50% bonus on offer, I can't wait to purchase some tokens I will have my alarm clock ready so I do not miss the beginning Grin

It’s been a long time it feels like coming but times almost hear with the plublicity we seen growing recently I’d hope we see a huge demand for the 50% bonus period as people jump on the initial sale. The buildups been big enough that I get the feeling the first few days are gonna be something special
Abah007

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:40:42 PM

The long anticipated pre-sale is almost here, I can't wait to purchase some tokens, I'm really looking forward to when the project kickoff  the pre-sale
cryptossi

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:45:56 PM

It’s been a long time it feels like coming but times almost hear with the plublicity we seen growing recently I’d hope we see a huge demand for the 50% bonus period as people jump on the initial sale. The buildups been big enough that I get the feeling the first few days are gonna be something special

It's a great project and the bonus offer is very attractive I'm sure a lot of investors will be waiting in anticipation to purchase some tokens tomorrow, I can't wait to see the first day sales results.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: