Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:12:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SQUEEZER - JOIN THE BLOCKCHAIN APPS REVOLUTION!!!  (Read 5650 times)
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:48:26 AM

token distribution seems fair and intelligently planned to guide against dumping

1% for bounty hmm

Token distribution
Token sale:
154,000,000 SQZR (40%)
The Squeezer Platform:
130,900,000 SQZR (34%)
Team:
77,000,000 SQZR (20%)
Advisors:
19,250,000 SQZR (5%)
Bounty:
3,850,000 SQZR (1%)

The Token distribution is really fair and well planned, the Bounty proportion could be a bit higher. I cannot understand why some projects spend 50% or more for marketing.

Their bounty campaign is very less and that shows in their token distribution. Not sure why it is like this. But I think the team should have some strategy behind that and I am sure it will work in their favour.

That's great, this is just what i want to hear, the minimum quantity of distribution issued will cut the fear of massive dumping, i must commend the marketing team for putting this into consideration ,this gives me the believe that they are actually listening to the community  
Its nice summery. They spent more than 40% for project promotion and marketing purpose. But for bounty only 1% is not enough.

Why? This is a fairly good reward. Many projects do even less. I think that the Bounty campaign participants will be satisfied.
Yeah, seems to be enough I guess. But when they are paying rewards? I means after ICO immediate or they will take more time?
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:56:01 AM

token distribution seems fair and intelligently planned to guide against dumping

1% for bounty hmm

Token distribution
Token sale:
154,000,000 SQZR (40%)
The Squeezer Platform:
130,900,000 SQZR (34%)
Team:
77,000,000 SQZR (20%)
Advisors:
19,250,000 SQZR (5%)
Bounty:
3,850,000 SQZR (1%)

The Token distribution is really fair and well planned, the Bounty proportion could be a bit higher. I cannot understand why some projects spend 50% or more for marketing.

Their bounty campaign is very less and that shows in their token distribution. Not sure why it is like this. But I think the team should have some strategy behind that and I am sure it will work in their favour.

That's great, this is just what i want to hear, the minimum quantity of distribution issued will cut the fear of massive dumping, i must commend the marketing team for putting this into consideration ,this gives me the believe that they are actually listening to the community  
Its nice summery. They spent more than 40% for project promotion and marketing purpose. But for bounty only 1% is not enough.

Why? This is a fairly good reward. Many projects do even less. I think that the Bounty campaign participants will be satisfied.

I think and hope that there will be and Bounty campaign for Squeezer. Maybe after start of the ICO. 1% seems not much, but 3.8 million SQUEEZER Token are approximately 750k $.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:48:43 AM

I would immediately write a few tweets for squeezer. I can only do bounty of projects that I believe in too. squeezer is definitely one of them
But unfortunately I read earlier in the telegram channel that there is no bounty campaign. but they write "at the moment" so maybe there is one in the future

They definitely will look at that area now as promotion is greatly needed to push a good concept to the front of alot of people, I also think there promotion game should capture crypto groups and YouTube ad since that particular medium is yet to be banned off crypto ad

Suprisingly I still see Facebook ads about crypto. I thought it was weird. At anycase I think they just need to keep pushing updates and people word of mouth would do magic.

I don't think the ban has been implemented fully or we actually don't know which part of the ads the ban is going to affect. I think i saw an advert relating to crypto ico today.

Yeah me too I saw an ICO advert yesterday, I think it doesn't affect projects that have already done advertising on Facebook and Twitter in the past but this might be incorrect.
[/quote]

I believe twitter ban was in the form of paid advert but it doesn't stop the crypto community from getting the right news about crypto investment and i don't think the social media ban was like a way to stop crypto but a way to keep the community safe because the rate of crypto scam was becoming alarming and most are paid adverts, so is just to curtail the scamming scenario and is left for individuals to do due research before investing in projects
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:08:22 AM

I would immediately write a few tweets for squeezer. I can only do bounty of projects that I believe in too. squeezer is definitely one of them
But unfortunately I read earlier in the telegram channel that there is no bounty campaign. but they write "at the moment" so maybe there is one in the future

They definitely will look at that area now as promotion is greatly needed to push a good concept to the front of alot of people, I also think there promotion game should capture crypto groups and YouTube ad since that particular medium is yet to be banned off crypto ad

Suprisingly I still see Facebook ads about crypto. I thought it was weird. At anycase I think they just need to keep pushing updates and people word of mouth would do magic.

I don't think the ban has been implemented fully or we actually don't know which part of the ads the ban is going to affect. I think i saw an advert relating to crypto ico today.

Yeah me too I saw an ICO advert yesterday, I think it doesn't affect projects that have already done advertising on Facebook and Twitter in the past but this might be incorrect.

I believe twitter ban was in the form of paid advert but it doesn't stop the crypto community from getting the right news about crypto investment and i don't think the social media ban was like a way to stop crypto but a way to keep the community safe because the rate of crypto scam was becoming alarming and most are paid adverts, so is just to curtail the scamming scenario and is left for individuals to do due research before investing in projects
[/quote]

As far as I know, the ban will come in place from June/July this year. Its not from immediate effect. So ICO advertisement will still come in Twitter like facebook. This is what I understood from the information I have seen it.
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:00:57 AM

1% for bounty hmm

Token distribution
Token sale:
154,000,000 SQZR (40%)
The Squeezer Platform:
130,900,000 SQZR (34%)
Team:
77,000,000 SQZR (20%)
Advisors:
19,250,000 SQZR (5%)
Bounty:
3,850,000 SQZR (1%)

Yeah, seems to be enough I guess. But when they are paying rewards? I means after ICO immediate or they will take more time?
I must commend the team for summarising the token distribution, I think the distribution is well planned.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:13:23 PM

1% for bounty hmm

Token distribution
Token sale:
154,000,000 SQZR (40%)
The Squeezer Platform:
130,900,000 SQZR (34%)
Team:
77,000,000 SQZR (20%)
Advisors:
19,250,000 SQZR (5%)
Bounty:
3,850,000 SQZR (1%)

I think and hope that there will be and Bounty campaign for Squeezer. Maybe after start of the ICO. 1% seems not much, but 3.8 million SQUEEZER Token are approximately 750k $.

I think the bounty value should be considered with relation to the whole amount raised. To me it seems little but at the same time I understand several ICOs are cautious about bounty since majority are flippers. I am wondering if the team is flexible on change those distributions as they see how this all progresses?

cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:24:28 PM

[/quote]

Okay, so new paid adds will not be available for new ICO? How much it will affect ICO sale? Social media is very much IMP for new ICOs.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:09:19 PM

Guys can we use Fiat to buy Squeezer tokens? I think better to use ETH for buying Squeezer token as ETH price is very low.

If I get you right, you are of the opinion that it is better to buy with eth presently as compared to fiat due to the drop in eth price? If that's what you saying, I dunt think that's totally right. Sell your eth now will sure result in some percentage of loss due to the low price I think the best currency to use for investments presently is fiat.

I totally agree with you Owillz.. Dealing in eth at itsx current rate is total loss for me I can't deal.. I rather use fiat since it's value it's still reasonable compare to eth

True; however I think if one bought ETH now using fiat and invested that would make a good deal? I am not sure what implications using fiat would have. I recall on one of the ICOs the wait for those that used ETH was like several weeks just to get verified.

Unless you are planning on buying eth under $400 and investing it when it's above $400 then this would be a good idea. But will you are not planning on holding the Eth for a little while, then there is no need buying ETH first, just buy the squeezer token directly with your fiat
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:20:49 PM

Wow, Dubai’s leading investor to joins Squeezer https://medium.com/@squeezer/dubais-leading-investor-to-join-squeezer-adcdab4d72a6
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 02:55:05 PM

1% for bounty hmm

Token distribution
Token sale:
154,000,000 SQZR (40%)
The Squeezer Platform:
130,900,000 SQZR (34%)
Team:
77,000,000 SQZR (20%)
Advisors:
19,250,000 SQZR (5%)
Bounty:
3,850,000 SQZR (1%)

I think the bounty value should be considered with relation to the whole amount raised. To me it seems little but at the same time I understand several ICOs are cautious about bounty since majority are flippers. I am wondering if the team is flexible on change those distributions as they see how this all progresses?

It's quite fair that the team is offering that much for the bounty campaign. Considering the fact that giving much for bounty can be risky.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:58:03 PM

Thanks for the article. I do not know Ali Kassab, but he seems to have a lot of experience and he will definitely support and push the project.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:01:27 PM

Thanks Hendobox for this link. In the first month of 2018, Dubai launched its’ 2020 strategy to become the first Blockchain Capital of the world. Just read full article.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:25:31 PM

Thanks Hendobox for this link. In the first month of 2018, Dubai launched its’ 2020 strategy to become the first Blockchain Capital of the world. Just read full article.

Squeezer became earlier this week TOP3 on ICObench and what better way to finish this glorious week than with the big announcement of Ali Kassab joining the project. Smiley
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 03:30:06 PM

Given Dubai’s big time investments in other areas I’d imagine they will be able to pull it off that country does some really massive projects. It will be interesting to see how their investment moves things along in the crypto space overall
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:33:16 PM

Wow this is really good news. Less than 24 hours left for pre-sale, lots of good news are coming for SQUEEZER. Hope pre-sale start with bang.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 03:56:12 PM

It’s a balancing act between ease of use of fiat and regulations that using fiat bring with it that causes most ICOs to shy away from integration and direct fiat acceptance. Will be interesting to see how they ride the line and deal with the requirements when they accept fiat I’m sure the team has researched it and has the advisors for the entire situation handled but it’s an interesting move

Yeah.. They are trying to achieve something different and also giving other options for purchasing of their tokens and i have seen lots of ico drop the fiat pay after some time due to fees and regulations. It will be good if Squeezer can go through with their own as it would benefit them more.
But i have come to notice that it is actually easier to pay with crypto than paying via fiat.

Integration of both is super cool, am sure squeezer is going to look into it hopefully

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:07:07 PM

That seems a good deal; Dubai seems quite interested in the blockchain technology and is quite active on that front. It is great Squeezer is targeting different regions. Well done.

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:12:17 PM

That seems a good deal; Dubai seems quite interested in the blockchain technology and is quite active on that front. It is great Squeezer is targeting different regions. Well done.

This is good news, I get excited when I hear news of this sort. Dubai reputation preceeds them kudos to Squeezer for attracting investors of this caliber.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:24:00 PM

This is good news, I get excited when I hear news of this sort. Dubai reputation preceeds them kudos to Squeezer for attracting investors of this caliber.
Ali Kassab, a French National, He have 20+ years of experience across multinational cloud software companies and digital payment companies in the region. He has led successful projects in Europe, North Africa and the Middle East region.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:29:19 PM

interesting information as well as very positive at the time of ICO opening. This will give a push in the initial investments that are going to come in. Looking forward for the D-Day of ICO opening of Squeezer.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: