Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:47:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SQUEEZER - JOIN THE BLOCKCHAIN APPS REVOLUTION!!!  (Read 5650 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:54:32 PM

Is anybody having issue with accessing the website of Squeezer? I could not access it for some reasons. Hope the website is not down at this right moment..

Nothing to worry. They are upgrading their website and server it seems. Website will be up very soon. Got this message from the team..

I'm not sure what the problem is but I think they are upgrading there site, I'm  sure the squeezer team are working tirelessly to ensure their site come on.

When u run into issues best bet is to login to telegram and ask they normally are very responsive and can answer questions about issues like this sort of thing quite quickly. Much better than panicking because of a site glitch or upgrade hehe
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:58:58 PM

Is anybody having issue with accessing the website of Squeezer? I could not access it for some reasons. Hope the website is not down at this right moment..

Nothing to worry. They are upgrading their website and server it seems. Website will be up very soon. Got this message from the team..

I'm not sure what the problem is but I think they are upgrading there site, I'm  sure the squeezer team are working tirelessly to ensure their site come on.

When u run into issues best bet is to login to telegram and ask they normally are very responsive and can answer questions about issues like this sort of thing quite quickly. Much better than panicking because of a site glitch or upgrade hehe

That's very true, it's the main reason why projects have telegram groups/channels to help answer investors questions about the product and any issues they might have, for example logging on to the project's website/platform.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 12:00:43 AM

Well yes but lately it seems quite often that people underestimate how important it is to join the telegrams for these programs as the use of the telegram as a method of support is rarely new to most people coming from mainstream into the crypto space.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:15:51 AM

Looks like they just have problems with the server. not a good time when in the middle of pre-ico the page is not accessible. I hope they can fix the problem quickly

This is really annoying for the Squeezer team that the server fails soon after ICO start. I hope they can fix it fast.

It might be an unforseen occurrence that they totally don't know of or didn't expect. I trust them to bounce back online within the shortest possible time soon. Hopefully it wouldn't be something too serious

That's some really bad luck, and it's only a couple of days after their ICO started, at least it shows their servers have been busy lol, but yeah not it's great for investors that might have wanted to invest today.

It seems that the first time rush might have given them a warning message that they needed to fix an improved upgraded version before anything like the rush happened again and the server crashed
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:18:20 AM

I still have not found any information about the Bounty campaign. Is someone here who is already better informed?
If not, I will ask once in the telegram channel

No bounty campaign announced by Squeezer. They only announced airdrop and that too is closed now. Not much tokens available for dumping which will give stability to tokens.

This decision will bring in more stability to the Squeezer token as there are only few who got airdrop and i don't think the Airdrop will be distributed in large quantities.

For some reason several ICOs over look bounties; I don't have any data to decide if it actually yield results or not but I think they will remain valuable. This case may be an exception and hey every rule has an exception.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:56:04 AM

SQUEEZER website is working for me without any problem/delay. I can see 3,660,981 SQZR tokens sold till now.
You accessing correct site? https://tokensale.squeezer.io
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:19:23 AM

I still have not found any information about the Bounty campaign. Is someone here who is already better informed?

No bounty campaign announced by Squeezer. They only announced airdrop and that too is closed now. Not much tokens available for dumping which will give stability to tokens.

Good bounty was not there and I think airdrop token amount was also less. Now bounty hunter will not have chance to dump token at listing Smiley.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:17:49 AM

Agreed, i think this is the best way to conduct an airdrop, with less token issused via airdrop if bounty hunter decided to dump it wouldn't really affect the market price of Squeezer token when listed on exchnges.
Does anybody know if the tokens will be burned if they do not sell everything? or what will happen to the unsold tokens? i could not find the information myself.

Personally i don't give thought towards unsold token when sales just started, however i think if Squeezer team doesn't sell all tokens the next order in line is to burn remaining tokens, or probably distribute them within investors.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 06:44:49 AM

Great project!

For anyone interested in movies and Hollywood projects with list-A actors in particular, we welcome you to our topic for more information!

ICO starts in April 11th and will last until May 25th. Until April 11th there is a pre sale with bonuses!
Smiley PrimeStar bitcointalk topic  Smiley

Apart from advertising in a thread that is not related to your topic, I would never invest in a hollywood ico. Those who have trusted this industry have already lost

Squeezer is a solid product and not a castle in the air like hollywood

Hahahahahahaha I can for sure relate with what you are trying to say here lol, funny he advertised in the wrong place as the project has little or no connection to what is here or else is trying to build a Hollywood app which squeezer can help build simply in their platform   Cool that's like it  Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:59:02 AM

SQUEEZER website is working for me without any problem/delay. I can see 3,660,981 SQZR tokens sold till now.
You accessing correct site? https://tokensale.squeezer.io

the site was down for a few hours. but now it's back on
They probably have prepared the server for a bigger rush so nothing breaks down when several investors want to register
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:36:59 AM

Good bounty was not there and I think airdrop token amount was also less. Now bounty hunter will not have chance to dump token at listing Smiley.

I'm glad they haven't implemented a bounty for that reason, although it's nice to get a generous bonus when supporting the project and there is pro and cons to both. I think it's best to avoid the normal "exchange dumping"
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:02:13 AM

That is what I did it. ITs easier than speculating some unwanted things. Squeezer team is working hard to keep things on track and keep moving. Good job team.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Anilg

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:03:36 AM

I'm glad they haven't implemented a bounty for that reason, although it's nice to get a generous bonus when supporting the project and there is pro and cons to both. I think it's best to avoid the normal "exchange dumping"

Bounty is needed for social media promotions. But number of tokens for bounty should be limited so that even if bounty hunters dump tokens it will not affect the price
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:48:06 AM

Agreed, i think this is the best way to conduct an airdrop, with less token issused via airdrop if bounty hunter decided to dump it wouldn't really affect the market price of Squeezer token when listed on exchnges.

Yea, they are trying to protect their project and investors, i've seen good projects with potentials and they flopped, not because they ain't good but they missed the mark when it comes to distribution, i know some will frown at that but what squeezer is doing is so on point
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:32:13 AM

Yea, they are trying to protect their project and investors, i've seen good projects with potentials and they flopped, not because they ain't good but they missed the mark when it comes to distribution, i know some will frown at that but what squeezer is doing is so on point

It depends on what their marketing tactics are.  I find that in most projects the people who cry 'scam' the loudest and quickest are the bounty hunters who demand their tokens straight away so that they can dump them.  Forgoing a standard bounty, and possibly targeting known Youtubers etc is probably the best way to go about it imo.

But to bring this back to topic, I think the auto-scaling function is going to be worth it's weight in gold.  I think we all remember what happened to ETH when CryptoKitties landed, lol.
girib1684

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:29:15 AM

Does anybody know if the tokens will be burned if they do not sell everything? or what will happen to the unsold tokens? i could not find the information myself.

Personally i don't give thought towards unsold token when sales just started, however i think if Squeezer team doesn't sell all tokens the next order in line is to burn remaining tokens, or probably distribute them within investors.
But is there any official statement about burning unsold tokens? I mean I did not seen anywhere. As per my knowledge unsold tokens is part of hard cap. If they are burning unsold tokens then it will be more good. But for that soft cap have to be reach, and I am sure it will definitely reach.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:32:46 AM

Some investors too cultivate the habit of dumping their token on a slight increase in token price for a quick reward. Such investors can also contribute to the normal exchange dumping we talking about
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:07:46 PM

Yep usually flippers are those with high ranking and activity; they end up getting the higher share. I have seen bounty campaigns where participants wasn't as high so each individual ends up getting a major share of the tokens and of course we know what will happen next. I think the safe way about it is to a dynamic allocation per participation.

Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:25:02 PM

An update on which exchange squeezer will be listed. The team has a pending application at Binance and they have accepted to be listed on HITBTC also
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:08:43 PM

An update on which exchange squeezer will be listed. The team has a pending application at Binance and they have accepted to be listed on HITBTC also

Wow this is good news congrats on listing on HITBTC, I hope Binance accepts your application I believe listing on Binance will be boost in Squeezer price once listed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: