Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:17:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SQUEEZER - JOIN THE BLOCKCHAIN APPS REVOLUTION!!!  (Read 5648 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:32:23 PM

Why isn't there 2fa google authentication on the account? I hope they get to implement it soon to tighten up security

Security should really be a thing of great importance and 2fa seem to me like the latest way to add an extra level of security to accounts online. I even know of projects who make 2fa a compulsory action for its members during signup.

Really great suggestion. They should be keep google authentication or something email verification. Its can keep safe to investors from hackers/scammers.

Between Google authenticator and email, I think I will rather vote for 2fa service offered by Google rather than email. But a combination of both will be great though

I like Google Authenticator and 2FA apps like Authy because they keep me secure on my mobile and on my PC, which is essential because there are so many scam attempts in crypto.

Likely they will have both its the same sort of system just ones a nicer frontend (2fa), that said if your still using google authenticator try authy its so much better. Especially when it comes time to move to a new phone or something like that which with the sheer number of 2fa codes lately its sort of bound to be a needed task eventually

Yeah Authy is great, instant back up on your PC if you set up a new 2FA connection on your phone, I'm a big fan of their services and you're right it's great if you need to switch phones or if your in the unfortunate circumstance of losing your phone!

Wow i guess i would start using the authy 2fa authentication app but some sites only request for Google 2fa authentication.

I also agree about more security for account, there are many hackers around. I am using google authentication and its working fine. 

I also like the google authenticator very well, the only problem is if your smartphone breaks down and you have a new one. As a precaution you should have printed out all the QR codes. Unfortunately, I always forget that :-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:35:27 PM

Didn't realise that the project is already running successfully outside of blockchain

The Squeezer framework is currently being successfully utilized on large web and API
projects that scale and expand as microservices. However, to integrate it with the
blockchain, we need connectors so that a microservice can trigger a specific
blockchain action

reading more about the project it does sounds good:

The solution of connecting microservices to the blockchain involves creating a simple
interface that will enable software developers to conduct blockchain transactions without
having to deal with the blockchain genesis code or create complex components.

So kind of like an electrum wallet built into your applications that can connect to any blockchain you want? Awesome.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 04:30:32 PM

Looks like they have the most of the platform setup already from the roadmap, is there any beta or alpha testing of this currently? (It says for October 2017 'Stable and cloud versions')

They already have a MVP, you can find it here https://squeezer.io/docs/getting-started/
i'm not sure, but i guess that that the MVP has already been downloaded 75,000 times. So it is already very common and in use

Awesome thank you, not sure how I missed that! 75k downloads in such a short space of time is impressive as well, will take a look.

75,000 times download is huge. I was also not ware of this information. Thanks for sharing this update. 4,170,890 SQZR tokens sold and still more than 9 days to go.

75000 downloads is huge. Do you know since when it was brought out that it has already gotten this huge amount of downloads.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:30:41 PM

10 Days to the end of Squeezer Pre-sale token, sold tokens as i type this is 4,041,726 SQZR tokens. What do you guys think of the rate at which sale is going?
So far I think the squeezer pre-sale token is moving at a great pace, squeezer keeps giving the community something to talk about.

Their token sale speed is just interesting and to even think of the time it took them to sell such amount of token says alot about their main sales as well as the remaining days of their presale.
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:57:31 PM

I just checked and I can see at SQUEEZER  site that 4,069,265 SQZR tokens sent So his means after buying they are sending tokens immediately to wallet?
The tokens are automatically transferred to the purchaser’s nominated Ethereum wallet at the time of purchase. This kind of things are attracting to investors.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:02:22 PM

Why isn't there 2fa google authentication on the account? I hope they get to implement it soon to tighten up security

Security should really be a thing of great importance and 2fa seem to me like the latest way to add an extra level of security to accounts online. I even know of projects who make 2fa a compulsory action for its members during signup.

Really great suggestion. They should be keep google authentication or something email verification. Its can keep safe to investors from hackers/scammers.

Between Google authenticator and email, I think I will rather vote for 2fa service offered by Google rather than email. But a combination of both will be great though

I like Google Authenticator and 2FA apps like Authy because they keep me secure on my mobile and on my PC, which is essential because there are so many scam attempts in crypto.

Likely they will have both its the same sort of system just ones a nicer frontend (2fa), that said if your still using google authenticator try authy its so much better. Especially when it comes time to move to a new phone or something like that which with the sheer number of 2fa codes lately its sort of bound to be a needed task eventually

Yeah Authy is great, instant back up on your PC if you set up a new 2FA connection on your phone, I'm a big fan of their services and you're right it's great if you need to switch phones or if your in the unfortunate circumstance of losing your phone!

Wow i guess i would start using the authy 2fa authentication app but some sites only request for Google 2fa authentication.

I also agree about more security for account, there are many hackers around. I am using google authentication and its working fine. 

I also like the google authenticator very well, the only problem is if your smartphone breaks down and you have a new one. As a precaution you should have printed out all the QR codes. Unfortunately, I always forget that :-)

Nice point faulerwilli. I never thought of this smartphone break down/or loss issue. I will also print the QR codes now. You saved lot of $$$ for me Wink
Darkoth89

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:08:53 PM

I just checked and I can see at SQUEEZER  site that 4,069,265 SQZR tokens sent So his means after buying they are sending tokens immediately to wallet?
The tokens are automatically transferred to the purchaser’s nominated Ethereum wallet at the time of purchase. This kind of things are attracting to investors.

It's standard for any ERC-20 tokens to do that, then usually the blockchain is locked down till the ICO is finished so people can't trade it on unauthorised exchanges.
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:09:04 PM

Nice point faulerwilli. I never thought of this smartphone break down/or loss issue. I will also print the QR codes now. You saved lot of $$$ for me Wink

Well thats the first think everyone should do when using google authenticator. There is always chance of loosing smartphone. No matter how advance smartphone/electronic devices are we still need to keep some record on paper Smiley
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:40:25 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 08:07:56 PM by Cnote328

Yeah me too, misplaced my smartphone of late along without no QR back up code contacted the exchange in question luckily for me they where able to help rectify my issue after that i ensure to print out all QR codes.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:47:35 PM

It's standard for any ERC-20 tokens to do that, then usually the blockchain is locked down till the ICO is finished so people can't trade it on unauthorised exchanges.
After payment, if you are receiving product immediately in your wallet/account, then this concept are always maintain transparency between investors and companies.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:53:01 PM

Yeah me too, misplaced my smartphone of late along without no QR back up code contacted the exchange in questions luckily for me they where able to help rectify my issue after that i ensure to print out all QR codes.

Thanks for the info. I honestly did not even think about a QR backup for google authenticator on my smartphone.
Dieniz

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:09:28 PM

Security in the modern world has an important role. To participate in the project I need to undergo the KYC procedure?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 06:18:39 PM

Security in the modern world has an important role. To participate in the project I need to undergo the KYC procedure?

Pretty sure they will have a kyc as is mostly the case for all ICOs recently as they need to make sure they meet regulation requirements from the various countries that they want to participate in. I mean technically squeezer is a utility token in a way so they could possibly skirt the requirement but that’s debatable.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:45:46 PM

Looks like they have the most of the platform setup already from the roadmap, is there any beta or alpha testing of this currently? (It says for October 2017 'Stable and cloud versions')

They already have a MVP, you can find it here https://squeezer.io/docs/getting-started/
i'm not sure, but i guess that that the MVP has already been downloaded 75,000 times. So it is already very common and in use

Awesome thank you, not sure how I missed that! 75k downloads in such a short space of time is impressive as well, will take a look.

75,000 times download is huge. I was also not ware of this information. Thanks for sharing this update. 4,170,890 SQZR tokens sold and still more than 9 days to go.

That's pretty bloody impressive 75k downloads shows just how many people have seriously looked into the SQUEEZER project, and a lot of people will view it multiple times.

Indeed. But where are getting all these statistics. Always these type information gives more information about the interest of others in such projects. Squeezer is for sure a popular one.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Abah007

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:49:08 PM

Squeezer plans user friendly interface,bullet proof features and some more other useful properties that will help a lot of developers to start building applications
Darkoth89

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:01:31 PM

Pretty sure they will have a kyc as is mostly the case for all ICOs recently as they need to make sure they meet regulation requirements from the various countries that they want to participate in. I mean technically squeezer is a utility token in a way so they could possibly skirt the requirement but that’s debatable.

Yeah, i would expect a KYC unless otherwise stated.  Most exchanges require this for anti-money laundering laws and it depends on the country of origins laws as well.  it might be worth considering this if you are from a country that is in the trade embargo countries list as that seems to be something i've seen come up a few times now.
Cnote328

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:19:16 PM

Yeah, i would expect a KYC unless otherwise stated.  Most exchanges require this for anti-money laundering laws and it depends on the country of origins laws as well.  it might be worth considering this if you are from a country that is in the trade embargo countries list as that seems to be something i've seen come up a few times now.

Hello friends,  Squeezer has already implemented KYC process, you only do KYC when you're purchasing token worth over $5000.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:40:03 PM

Check the article about Squeezer and how microservices work. You will see that some big players use microservices as well.
https://medium.com/@squeezer/microservices-1b7985e0f482

Microservices as a whole is a huge industry most hosting and advanced projects are actively working to move towards a micro based architecture. As a developer it’s one of the biggest shifts I’ve seen in the It industry in a really long time all the big corps are shifting towards micro architecture

Thanks for the insight and you just gave a reason why the community should consider this investment, great to see this coming from a programmer and this just create the needed impression of how valuable squeezer is because it tends to solve a problem
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:06:46 PM

Check the article about Squeezer and how microservices work. You will see that some big players use microservices as well.
https://medium.com/@squeezer/microservices-1b7985e0f482

Microservices as a whole is a huge industry most hosting and advanced projects are actively working to move towards a micro based architecture. As a developer it’s one of the biggest shifts I’ve seen in the It industry in a really long time all the big corps are shifting towards micro architecture

Thanks for the insight and you just gave a reason why the community should consider this investment, great to see this coming from a programmer and this just create the needed impression of how valuable squeezer is because it tends to solve a problem

This is a nice piece of information which gives brad insights about the Squeezer project and its potential. This also flashes light on why one should consider this project for investment.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Abah007

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:14:54 PM

I think squeezer has already implemented the KYC procedure,when you make purchase of their token worth $5000 that's when the KYC is implemented.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: