Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:18:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SQUEEZER - JOIN THE BLOCKCHAIN APPS REVOLUTION!!!  (Read 5650 times)
Laptop1996

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:10:11 PM

Np. I was just noticing that other ICO groups seemed to have more dialogue. It could be that SqueeZer is geared towards more technical ppl

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:23:42 AM

Squeezer target 40 million software developers, financial entities and more than 7000 exchanges, how feasible is this guys?

It looks a bit too ambitious though. Especially the latter part talking about 7000 exchanges.  Huh Roll Eyes I wouldn't know though but this really depends on the team's effort to bring it through

They are 'targeting' not saying that is how many they are going to get.  Like any form of advertising you have a 'target' audience, that doesn't mean your going to get 100% of that.  Imagine if they got 4000 devs and 7 exchanges, even that would be insane.

Lol guess so, hopefully they will get to a feasible range of software developers and lots of exchanges.
This is really an assumption, I don't think they can get on 7000 exchanges is not possible. Please a link to this information will be more helpful​ for clarification

My thoughts exact they are being a bit too ambitious in their target expectation. This numbers they have released are to high even for the future.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:25:00 AM

Np. I was just noticing that other ICO groups seemed to have more dialogue. It could be that SqueeZer is geared towards more technical ppl

I think a forum like bct is not for the dialogue with the devs. If you wanna talk to the devs, you can contact them via their Telegram channel.https://telegram.me/squeezerio
dragoz

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:50:59 AM

I think this is a good project but unfortunately I do not see its bounty program.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:32:46 AM

Squeezer target 40 million software developers, financial entities and more than 7000 exchanges, how feasible is this guys?

You can see how many big companies are using microservices and these are all potential customers for Squeezer or developers who use the platform.

This is really a good one from Squeezer team, I hope they reach this target and achieve their goals. Looking forward to getting updates for this information.

Microservices is a big deal, look up the entire move towards docker/kubernetes and how quickly it was adopted by all the big hosting providers (microsoft, google, etc), people and companies are more than ever more concerned with resilience and decentralization than ever before, and since we all know thats one of the big selling of blockchain, it only makes sense to see development microservices start to appear in the crypto landscape like squeezer.

Agreed; plus most companies want the ability to reuse and be up quickly with the blockchain it is quite slower than the traditional centralized applications given it has been around for many years and has advanced quite well.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:06:09 AM

I think this is a good project but unfortunately I do not see its bounty program.

Unfortunetly I don't believe there is an bounty for this project which is a good thing in my opinion.

Who knows, they may decide to an airdrop, stay in touch for that latest news and updates
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:47:20 AM

That's quite a huge number if you ask me, however, once the features are fully implemented and their services are guaranteed to be top notch, then i see no reason why it won't be feasible, individuals like to identity with success and squeezer as a service provider, needs to be successful in their service delivery before such can be achieved
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:52:06 AM

This is really a big target but if they think they can achieve this and reach millions of developers and thousand of exchanges i think they can go and get it.
Well for me I thing it is a very high target. One might be forced to call it an unrealistic goal, but like they always say, never aim low. I hope they come close to the figures if they do not reach it

I was just thinking is it even really possible to get 40 million software developers as there not many people who are into the coding world.

Well, I do not think it will be a bad idea for them to institute a boot camp to train people on software development. If there is a massive plan for that, then surely it will be possible
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 09:46:22 AM

Whitepaper a bit thin, big fonts and graphics and 21 pages. Needs more thinking, math and text. Product looks great. Team is strong.

there you are right, the whitepaper is a bit short. Since I have already seen much more detailed. But the project is well explained in the WP, they seem to need fewer words :-)

I don't get it, people complain when a whitepaper is too long and loads of people complain when its too short. Whats the point in having a 100 page whitepaper full of jargon, it doesn't serve a purpose apart from boring the reader to death.

When i get a project with whitepaper of more than 100 pages i use my "search key" to get relevant information  Roll Eyes squeezer wp is the only i sat down with and read it under few mins and i understood perfectly what they intend to achieve

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:58:50 AM

This is really a big target but if they think they can achieve this and reach millions of developers and thousand of exchanges i think they can go and get it.
Well for me I thing it is a very high target. One might be forced to call it an unrealistic goal, but like they always say, never aim low. I hope they come close to the figures if they do not reach it

I was just thinking is it even really possible to get 40 million software developers as there not many people who are into the coding world.

At the moment it's probably not that many yet. But the entire blockchain area will become more and more important over the next few years and more and more developers will be working in the field. It is quite possible that by 2020 there are already 40 million
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:16:49 AM

At the moment it's probably not that many yet. But the entire blockchain area will become more and more important over the next few years and more and more developers will be working in the field. It is quite possible that by 2020 there are already 40 million

You have a point. Since squeezer team didn't attach a time frame to their targeted number, they are at will to take as long as it will naturally take to archive these statistics.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:53:25 AM

You can see how many big companies are using microservices and these are all potential customers for Squeezer or developers who use the platform.

This is really a good one from Squeezer team, I hope they reach this target and achieve their goals. Looking forward to getting updates for this information.
They definitely reach their target and goals. I hope this count is correct now. They said 4,464,827 SQZR tokens sent to investors/buyers wallet.

Looks like the latest is 4,572,312 , that's awesome they look to be selling about 2-300k tokens a day now!  With 7 days left should have no issues hitting the softcap.

It probably gets close to the softcap, but investors often buy only on the last day.
But even if it does not go out in the presale, then still comes the public ICO and there they achieve their goal in any case

That I also observed. Lots people are joining to ICO in last 2-3 days. Some people are keep observing till last days, how much they sold, how much they raised funds, rating and more. Then they will take decision to enter here.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:52:28 AM

They definitely reach their target and goals. I hope this count is correct now. They said 4,464,827 SQZR tokens sent to investors/buyers wallet.

Looks like the latest is 4,572,312 , that's awesome they look to be selling about 2-300k tokens a day now!  With 7 days left should have no issues hitting the softcap.

It probably gets close to the softcap, but investors often buy only on the last day.
But even if it does not go out in the presale, then still comes the public ICO and there they achieve their goal in any case

That I also observed. Lots people are joining to ICO in last 2-3 days. Some people are keep observing till last days, how much they sold, how much they raised funds, rating and more. Then they will take decision to enter here.

Guys what is happening with website. I observed this 2nd time now. Just visited website & I saw 8,673,668 SQZR tokens sent. But don't know how they backed again their correct count.
ibininja

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:54:06 AM

I wasn't able to follow closely the last day; It seems to be progressing well. There is a good sign today that a recovery might be hitting the whole crypto space. Hopefully it stands. At anycase squeezer seems to be holding well. It is expected given you are creating value and allowing devs to just plug and scale.

Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:03:49 PM

You have a point. Since squeezer team didn't attach a time frame to their targeted number, they are at will to take as long as it will naturally take to archive these statistics.
Oh i see. I didn't realize that also. It is probably going to take a very long time before this will be achieved. Unless of course they decide to reduce the target or facilitate it
gee777

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 01:50:14 PM

Oh i see. I didn't realize that also. It is probably going to take a very long time before this will be achieved. Unless of course they decide to reduce the target or facilitate it

A very long time but i guess Squeezer is for the future and maybe they are looking at the future in the tech world and how it would be effective but i still reiterate that the figures are still very high.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:06:16 PM

A message from Squeezer telegram group: a large number of scams are targeting our Pre-Sale we kindly request all the participants to purchase tokens by typing “squeezer.io” in the address bar. Squeezer.IO is the only website authorized to sell SQZR tokens .

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:58:49 PM

Well, I do not think it will be a bad idea for them to institute a boot camp to train people on software development. If there is a massive plan for that, then surely it will be possible

Yea, well like you said, i don't think that part is necessary but is possible for developers in the squeezer community to come together and perhaps set up like a meetup kinda thing and discuss about their success, challenges and all that, is all about building up the squeezer community
ibininja

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:04:29 PM

A message from Squeezer telegram group: a large number of scams are targeting our Pre-Sale we kindly request all the participants to purchase tokens by typing “squeezer.io” in the address bar. Squeezer.IO is the only website authorized to sell SQZR tokens .

spoofers everywhere trying to make the quick gains. I hope this message keeps on repeat to warm the bigger audience. I think the team should also set the email spf and dkim to atleast fight against these spoofers.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:23:25 PM

This is a very good reminder, as we are seeing alot more phishing websites, scammers will think of every possible way to get some free money :@ :@ angers me!

Always remember to check the website you are on for a SSL certificate too as most of these projects WILL have one
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: