Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:08:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382304 times)
suda123

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 02:44:36 AM

For a few hundred dollars I can have any article published by most crypto sites about myself, ixc or this crazy thread; but I refuse to pay for attention.  I'm self centered and narcissistic like that.  lol

Don't believe everything you're reading since most of these sites run on skeleton crew and are desperate for funds and clicks.

oh cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 04:37:50 PM

Bahahahaaaaaa. 

Bank of America files patent [in 2014] on blockchain sentry

In a US Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO) filing disclosure today entitled "Cryptocurrency Suspicious User Alert System," Bank of America (BoA) has set out to protect the ability to watch the blockchain for various events, that they call signs of a 'suspicious transaction,' and report them to the user and/or administrator as they are discovered.

The 42,000-word patent filing goes into great detail of possible customer transactions, with many variations and permutations, in order to discuss the situations where suspicious activity could be detected, and how they plan to spots such activity with their “validation engine.”

Blockchain = FUBU - For Us By Us

Hahaha...

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 05:40:11 PM

I said in 2013 when China first banned bitcoin that it was an accumulation game and that China and Russia were secretly hoarding Bitcoin. 

A dozen "bans" later...

People’s Bank of China: Banning Bitcoin is out of Question

This means the accumulation phase is almost over and the most massive global asset pump the world has ever seen is set to commence.

suda123

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:06:21 PM

I said in 2013 when China first banned bitcoin that it was an accumulation game and that China and Russia were secretly hoarding Bitcoin. 

A dozen "bans" later...

People’s Bank of China: Banning Bitcoin is out of Question

This means the accumulation phase is almost over and the most massive global asset pump the world has ever seen is set to commence.

=w=  oh geeze oh geeze
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 09:03:22 PM

Patrick Byrne, one of Bitcoin's biggest champions:  Not gonna use Bitcoin's Blockchain! 

“Maybe we’re not going to use the Bitcoin blockchain,” Byrne said. “Maybe there’s another blockchain we want to integrate with, with higher throughput.”

The “throughput” that Byrne is referring to is really the ability of the Bitcoin network to process large numbers of transactions and upload them to the blockchain without getting bogged down. As numerous spam attacks—or “stress tests,” depending on your outlook—have proven over the last year, the Bitcoin blockchain is pretty easily gummed up. If this happens, that proof of stock ownership might not take 10 minutes to go through, but hours, or even days. Another chain might not have these issues.

Cheaper, faster, less susceptible to gaming—all these things sound pretty nice, but the real question is whether anyone will actually go for it. Byrne said that Overstock is currently the only company with SEC approval to issue cryptosecurities (again, on a platform that it owns), and he was coy when I asked if Overstock would actually sell any of their stocks over T0.

---

Heads up:  iXcoin's Blockchain is a superior payment system to Bitcoin and would fit the mold Byrne is looking for.  I hit him up 2 years ago but never got a response.  But he is a Cato fan and I did have numerous conversations with them and Jim Harper, senior Cato fellow, was just forced to quit the Bitcoin foundation this past week.  Bankers now own and run Bitcoin and guys like Byrne hate bankers (see Byrne vs Gradient).

This is a long shot cause they could use i0 or a few other merged coins or even launch their own coin.

But the lesson is like I've said for 2 years, Bitcoin will be too slow and expensive and won't scale fast enough to be used daily so other merged coins will be used.  Bitcoin will just pump the planet into a new epic reality destortion field.

Last thing, who attacked [stress tested] Bitcoin this past year to prove it can't be used as a high volume tx coin and who blocked Gavin from scaling up to 20mb?

The Chinese, of course.  I said then they wanted to get their horse in the race and couldn't allow Bitcoin to become a a bank/govt monopoly coin so they killed that chance by severely limiting their scaling ability.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 10:08:03 PM

Kenya’s central bank is taking out newspapers ads to warn against buying Bitcoin

Every central bank I've heard of has done this.  Of course the muppets say it's cause governments are terrified of traceable, seamless, frictionless, cost saving, empowering digital money.  lol

The real reason [as I've stated before] is:  Plausible Deniability.

When Bitcoin robs the 99% every government is gonna say:  We told you to not buy Bitcoin or any crypto.

This plan is only brilliant cause people are massively predictable idiot asshats.  lol

They're gonna hang scapegoats like the Winklevii twins in the not so distant future congressional hearings while the banks, corporations and governments walk away with the entire middle class piggy bank acting clueless like they had no idea what happened. 

stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 10:24:15 PM

money is information. Bitcoin is just a way of organising information.  And as such bitcoin exists half in the blockchain and the other half in peoples minds.  The code,  and the currency.  You could almost look at it like a computer virus that spreads from human to human.

The future you describe in your post above mine.  It is a hellish vision of mysery. Would people not have the right to lynch us? The authorities to persecute us? for being the advocates of these horrors like a feindish cabal plotting a bloody coup?  Is economic and social devastation a price worth paying for trustless electronic cash?

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 11:03:19 PM

money is information. Bitcoin is just a way of organising information.  And as such bitcoin exists half in the blockchain and the other half in peoples minds.  The code,  and the currency.  You could almost look at it like a computer virus that spreads from human to human.

The future you describe in your post above mine.  It is a hellish vision of mysery. Would people not have the right to lynch us? The authorities to persecute us? for being the advocates of these horrors like a feindish cabal plotting a bloody coup?  Is economic and social devastation a price worth paying for trustless electronic cash?

Money by its nature can never be trustless, it's money.  Where money goes greed is sure to follow and someone will always game the system.  It's the nature of the beast, it will never change.  Much like Bitcoin's anonymity and decentralization, this too is a lie which few can see.

With Bitcoin/Crypto you have to trust the pools where literally 3-4 guys completely control every transaction you make.  And they're located in a communist country.  lol

You have to trust the payment processor.

You have to trust the ONE GUY who controls the protocol who may or may not be under the control of the fed or the banks (BitcoinXT ring a bell?).

You have to trust the exchanges [in cases where you choose to trade/invest your crypto].  Ever hear of Gox?  How's that trustless system going?

You have to trust the government and regulators.

And soon, the Banks and corporations who will control Bitcoin and crypto via regulations and proprietary software and algos and will have access to your wallets and data and will have the ability to reverse and confiscate your digital FIAT.

Bitcoin was NEVER designed to be anonymous, decentralized nor trustless.  These are all key buzzwords, LIES propagated by the media and puppets like Andreas to sell the difficult concept of going from anonymous physical cash to digital fiat where the masses lose all control and privacy.

As for the lynching, it will commence once the deed is done but none of the architects will pay the price; it's always the "actors" who blindfully went along with the lies. 

But don't fret, this is an unstoppable system, no force on earth can stop this so if you're involved then be smart [like Trace Mayer] and repeat some of my posts about the "potential" disasters or potential negative outcomes of Bitcoin and crypto, much like all the central banks have done.  That way you too will have plausible deniability when all hell breaks loose and they look for someone to scapegoat.

Thanks for posting, brother, and welcome to reality!

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 02:39:49 PM

Do you think all the anon coins will succeed? Now the anon coins fever have died down and their price are dropping. Big company like Microsoft is working with altcoins like Ethereum and Ripple. I remembered many anon coins were created last year to get on the bandwagon last year.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 03:13:40 PM

Do you think all the anon coins will succeed? Now the anon coins fever have died down and their price are dropping. Big company like Microsoft is working with altcoins like Ethereum and Ripple. I remembered many anon coins were created last year to get on the bandwagon last year.

That's just not possible, the government will never allow it; one primary purpose of Bitcoin is to destroy the anonymity of cash.  If any anon coin ever "makes it" you can bet it's a fed project.  Like Dash, in my mind there's a 90% certainty that's a federal operated coin.  I'm sure there are a couple others as well, maybe monero.

So yeah, the "real" anon coins are sure to succeed [financially] just don't ever use them for anything illegal cause they're government honey pots [much like Bitcoin and Silk Road were].

Nasakiotoes

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:33:02 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=160612.msg1698149#msg1698149

Bitcoin: The Digital Kill Switch

by Shelby H. Moore III

March 29, 2013

Much of the fervor is further amplified with a false sense of altruism under the delusion of being part of a momentus and historic creation of what supporters expect to be the first meritocratic money system— one which can't be debased by the power elite who control the strings on banks in the fiat fractional reserve systems society uses now.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 04:39:56 PM

by Shelby H. Moore III

March 29, 2013

Much of the fervor is further amplified with a false sense of altruism under the delusion of being part of a momentus and historic creation of what supporters expect to be the first meritocratic money system— one which can't be debased by the power elite who control the strings on banks in the fiat fractional reserve systems society uses now.

Never heard of this guy but it's exactly what I've been saying from the beginning.  Everybody is drinking the crypto koolaid. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 10:30:11 PM

by Shelby H. Moore III

March 29, 2013

I read some of that thread and this AnonyMint guy gets it.  First guy I've ever seen in Crypto that really understands what's going on, so now there are two of us [assuming he's still alive, lol].  Reading his crazy makes me feel better cause it sounds like my crazy.  lol

If he's still alive he should post here.  lol

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 10:45:48 PM

This guy literally opted himself out of Bitcointalk.  He literally banned himself. Haha.  Funny thing is, I nearly lost it a few times at the sheer stupidity here that I almost did the same thing.

Now aren't we all glad I didn't give up too?  It's incredibly difficulty to remain determined and relentless when you're a lone voice in the wilderness and nobody sees what you're seeing.  Your sense of reality before so distorted that you begin to doubt your own sanity and state of mind which is why most just give up; return to your own world, a reality with no dissenters.

Also interesting this guy knows the bible really well and actually quotes bible verses.  Scaringly similar thought patterns and perception characteristics to mine only he appears to be a top programmer where I forget how to turn my iPhone on.  Haha.

Plus I'm hilarious.  And pretty.  So I've got the whole package.  haha.

Anyway, really interesting guy.  Hope he comes back...

I have sent a private message to theymos asking him to deactive forum account, making it impossible for me to login to it and placing some sort of public message on it indicating that this is the case so that no one will expect that I will be able to reply to posts and private messages.

So far, he has not replied.

It is ridiculous that that there is not a standard feature to opt out of this forum.

I am sending theymos another private message now, asking him to deactive my account without further confirmation from me. I hope the next time I attempt to login to my account, that I am refused access.

Thank you.

Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 03:02:03 PM

Anonymint is still here he posts under the name TPTB_need_war

Looks like he is working on a new anonymous coin as well..
suda123

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:19:41 PM

This guy literally opted himself out of Bitcointalk.  He literally banned himself. Haha.  Funny thing is, I nearly lost it a few times at the sheer stupidity here that I almost did the same thing.

Now aren't we all glad I didn't give up too?  It's incredibly difficulty to remain determined and relentless when you're a lone voice in the wilderness and nobody sees what you're seeing.  Your sense of reality before so distorted that you begin to doubt your own sanity and state of mind which is why most just give up; return to your own world, a reality with no dissenters.

Also interesting this guy knows the bible really well and actually quotes bible verses.  Scaringly similar thought patterns and perception characteristics to mine only he appears to be a top programmer where I forget how to turn my iPhone on.  Haha.

Plus I'm hilarious.  And pretty.  So I've got the whole package.  haha.

Anyway, really interesting guy.  Hope he comes back...

I have sent a private message to theymos asking him to deactive forum account, making it impossible for me to login to it and placing some sort of public message on it indicating that this is the case so that no one will expect that I will be able to reply to posts and private messages.

So far, he has not replied.

It is ridiculous that that there is not a standard feature to opt out of this forum.

I am sending theymos another private message now, asking him to deactive my account without further confirmation from me. I hope the next time I attempt to login to my account, that I am refused access.

Thank you.

Oh he still posts here, his name is TPTB_needswar LOL been lurking his posts in the economic section since august and your posts as well.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 11:06:25 PM

The powers that be need war?  Anonymous coin? 

I thought I had balls; this guy is searching for a quick death.  lol

I can't believe we haven't ran into each other yet.  Thx!

suda123

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:32:56 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2015, 12:32:30 AM by suda123

The powers that be need war?  Anonymous coin?  

I thought I had balls; this guy is searching for a quick death.  lol

I can't believe we haven't ran into each other yet.  Thx!

he somewhat hides messages in his posts like you for future references predictions

ALso vlad I purchased on my phone the Economist 2016 to read the contents, it's a Rothschild owned magazine.

And the symbolism I read shows bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

Not only that 2 Banks where I live closed down, Bank of Hawaii and Citibank, they want us to start doing mobile payments once.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 11:42:00 AM

he somewhat hides messages in his posts like you for future references predictions

ALso vlad I purchased on my phone the Economist 2016 to read the contents, it's a Rothschild owned magazine.

And the symbolism I read shows bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

Not only that 2 Banks where I live closed down, Bank of Hawaii and Citibank, they want us to start doing mobile payments once.

I had no idea the Bauers, err, the Redshields owned the Economist, I'll have to give them a call.  lol

But seriously, do you know where that picture came from?  I have a hard time believing that someone went through so much trouble just to mess with my head.  Thx!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 06:44:48 PM

Trapped in the Eastern Bloc, slowly losing my mind.  lol

This is what happens when you fall for the wrong coin [or the wrong girl].  NEVER drink the Crypto Kool-Aid.  haha.

Happy New Year, iXcoin!   Smiley

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UYHQwzJ-S1A

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: