Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2019, 10:16:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 243 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 356623 times)
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 07:28:25 PM

As for quark, insiders either do hold massive amounts of they don't.  It's not a trivial question.  I have read they do which is a deal breaker for me.

What do you call massive amounts?  If I recall you own a "massive amount" of IXC......

3% is not massive, especially when I paid cash for it.

Rumors are quark insiders own close to 80% and they didn't pay a dime for it.  That means they will dump on anyone on any rally. 

Huge difference.

Will have to agree with you here.  The way quark was designed, there was massive mining in the first 6 months.  to the tune of 240+ million coins.    Then it drops of dramatically after 6 months to 1% inflation.

So while nobody is looking ( or rather, while everyone sees it as a pump and dump) they accumulate milions of coins using a network of CPUs.   Actually, they want you to believe it is CPUs,  however the Quark algorithm is easily translatable to GPU.  After all, it is almost like running SHA-256 7 times in sequence. 

So the insiders have a GPU farm, while the masses are karnking away with CPU.

IMHO, people playing Quark are being gamed big time!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1151

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 08:41:03 PM

As for quark, insiders either do hold massive amounts of they don't.  It's not a trivial question.  I have read they do which is a deal breaker for me.

What do you call massive amounts?  If I recall you own a "massive amount" of IXC......

Rumors are quark insiders own close to 80% and they didn't pay a dime for it.  That means they will dump on anyone on any rally. 

Huge difference.

Will have to agree with you here.  The way quark was designed, there was massive mining in the first 6 months.  to the tune of 240+ million coins.    Then it drops of dramatically after 6 months to 1% inflation.

So while nobody is looking ( or rather, while everyone sees it as a pump and dump) they accumulate milions of coins using a network of CPUs.   Actually, they want you to believe it is CPUs,  however the Quark algorithm is easily translatable to GPU.  After all, it is almost like running SHA-256 7 times in sequence. 

This is exactly what I've been hearing.  Like always, thanks for the technical explanation.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 854

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:08:22 PM

Huge difference.

This is exactly what I've been hearing.  Like always, thanks for the technical explanation.

Algorithms that don't use memory like SHA-256 ( Quark is just a variation of this )  can easily encoded to work with GPUs.   Scrypt uses memory but does not use a lot, so it still is efficient with GPUs.   Scrypt_Jane based algos vary with the amount of memory,  the Yacoin variant can use GPUs but not with the kind of speed up as Litecoin's scrupt.

There are memory hard implementations that make GPUs difficult to work with (see memcoin, electreum)  these are truly CPU bound and can't easily be gamedby GPUs.   Primecoin is a CPU bound coin, because the multiprecision operators it requires aren't very efficient on GPUs.  Primecoin however if flawed because it can't raise its difficulty beyond a limit.

Stuff like NXT and MSC aren't really coins because you can't mine them.   So they are kind of like stocks that are strangely enough issued by annonymous people living in Russia (in the case of NXT).

zavtra

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 08:57:49 AM

Okay, coming back to this thread:

I am confused how the OP could struggle for hours to figure out a riddle that he made up himself.

Secondly, there is a general lack of understanding among the cryptocurrency community which permeates this very thread.

Money is not a store of wealth. It's a means of exchange. To try to use it for anything except exchange is misuse, and only hurts the currency.

Which is exactly what is happening with ixcoin.

1. No services
2. No liquidity
3. Little spending.

Low numbers was a mistake with bitcoin, btw. The only thing you're betting one is the complete success of bitcoin, and honestly, doge looks like it has more prospects.

Cryptedge - The world's first operational Altcoin-hedgefund
www.cryptedge.com
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 07:02:01 PM

The riddle is clear.  We are debating the true meaning of certain things, such as the meaning of IX.

Fiat money, all of it, bitcoin, iXcoin et al, are not money at all, but mere currencies.

For something to be money it also has to be a store of value and no fiat in the history of mankind has ever been a store of value and bitcoin is fiat since it is backed by nothing; hence, like all fiats before it, it will go to zero; therefore, it can never be called money.

Finally, iXcoin is much more than you realize.  It is bitcoin minus all the negatives of bitcoin; therefore; iXcoin is the ideal coin for mass adoption and I believe Bankers, Wall Street, Hedge Funds, etc. are already accumulating it.

The latter is my pure speculation and I put my money where my mouth is.  We should find out in the next 3 months if I'm right.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 07:05:44 PM

Interesting post regarding what I've been saying since last year....regarding Wall Street coming in very soon.

I posted this in a different thread but it's from an interesting article which I haven't seen posted here so I'll post here too.  Sorry for the repost.

Here's the article I was talking about.  This guy, Silbert, the CEO and founder of Second Market works with hedge funds and Wall Street on a daily basis.  What's shocking and amazing to see is that he's saying the exact same crazy stuff Vlad was saying which got me to buy into iXcoin months ago.  If this guy (and Vlad) are right then we haven't even started seeing the real coming crypto madness.  I'm gonna take Vlad's advice and not sell until it gets to an unbelievable level.  

Wall Street is getting ready to dive into Bitcoin, pouring vast amounts of institutional and investor money into the digital currency.....

So says Barry Silbert, founder and chief executive of SecondMarket, the online platform that allows its users to trade private company stocks. "We're three to six months away from Wall Street dollars moving into Bitcoin in a big way," he says.

Vlad was talking about various waves or phases in which Wall Street would come in:

Silbert says he meets frequently with hedge fund workers, traders at large financial institutions and others who want to gain a better understanding of digital currencies and figure out how to capitalize on them. He reckons that Wall Street will enter the Bitcoin market in roughly three waves.

He added, "Once Wall Street starts putting money into Bitcoin -- we're talking about hundreds of millions, billions of dollars moving in -- it's going to have a pretty dramatic effect on the price."

Thanks for the heads-up, Vlad!

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/secondmarket-ceo-wall-street-put-203000747.html

AtlantisPlatform

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:18:40 PM

To muddy the water a little more in regards to IX, Jesuits, money and the end of the world.

The new Catholic Pope is a Jesuit Black pope.  He is also the 266th pope and believed to be the last pope who will witness the judgment [and destruction] of the Catholic Church and the end of days.

Given he's already around 70 years old, if this prophecy is true, means we have very little time left.

Like I've been saying for 7 months:  use this once in a lifetime opportunity to make a few million dollars (from just a few thousand dollars) so if the end is coming you'll have some better options to choose from for you and your loved ones.  That's the best one can hope for once the crap hits the fan.

The nutty christians have been saying the end is coming for the last 2000 years. No end is coming, no gods exist, no magic skydude exists, no flying horses, no talking donkeys, no talking bushes, no talking snakes,  no I love you so much I will burn you forever, no magic skyhouse exists, it is all imaginary horseshit. Keep the craziness in churches where the shit belongs.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 09:53:09 PM

To muddy the water a little more in regards to IX, Jesuits, money and the end of the world.

The new Catholic Pope is a Jesuit Black pope.  He is also the 266th pope and believed to be the last pope who will witness the judgment [and destruction] of the Catholic Church and the end of days.

Given he's already around 70 years old, if this prophecy is true, means we have very little time left.

Like I've been saying for 7 months:  use this once in a lifetime opportunity to make a few million dollars (from just a few thousand dollars) so if the end is coming you'll have some better options to choose from for you and your loved ones.  That's the best one can hope for once the crap hits the fan.

The nutty christians have been saying the end is coming for the last 2000 years. No end is coming, no gods exist, no magic skydude exists, no flying horses, no talking donkeys, no talking bushes, no talking snakes,  no I love you so much I will burn you forever, no magic skyhouse exists, it is all imaginary horseshit. Keep the craziness in churches where the shit belongs.

You obviously know very little of history.  The bible is an incredibly accurate historical document.  Many [educated] atheists read it for that reason.

Speaking of magical skydudes and your need for hard proof, I bet anything you have a firm belief in Aliens.

Ahahaaaaa.

But wait, there is NOT one shred of evidence aliens exist and in fact there is more real scientific evidence that a creator designed the universe.

I meet small minded guys like you all the time - and I get a laugh at the fact you atheists have a lot more faith than any [nutty] Christians I ever met.

But if you don't understand, the bible, history and the occult you're as clueless as they come.  It's all very real and burying your head in the sand does not make it all go away.  You cannot wish away reality and reality [as it pertains to digital money] will set in very soon and it's gonna be a massive rude awakening for guys like you.

publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 10:05:18 PM

The riddle is clear.  We are debating the true meaning of certain things, such as the meaning of IX.

Fiat money, all of it, bitcoin, iXcoin et al, are not money at all, but mere currencies.

For something to be money it also has to be a store of value and no fiat in the history of mankind has ever been a store of value and bitcoin is fiat since it is backed by nothing; hence, like all fiats before it, it will go to zero; therefore, it can never be called money.

Finally, iXcoin is much more than you realize.  It is bitcoin minus all the negatives of bitcoin; therefore; iXcoin is the ideal coin for mass adoption and I believe Bankers, Wall Street, Hedge Funds, etc. are already accumulating it.

The latter is my pure speculation and I put my money where my mouth is.  We should find out in the next 3 months if I'm right.

I might buy some more IX tonight.  Trade some of my other coins for IX.

I had a question Vlad2Vlad about something you said earlier.  You mentioned that bitcoin or Ixcoin could make any change, such as block time if needed.  Wouldn't the majority of Bitcoin users have to agree to this?  otherwise people just stay on the old client?  Just a small point I thought of..

██                 
                ▒████░               
            ░█████████  █░           
         ░████████  ██  ███▒         
       ▒███████░        ██████▒     
   ░▒███████░     ▒▒    █████████▒   
   ██████░     ░█████▒  ████ ██████ 
   ████     ░█████████  ████   ████ 
   ████   ███████▒  ██  ████   ████ 
   ████   ████▒         ████   ████ 
   ████   ████    ▒▒░   ████   ████ 
   ████   ████   ████   ████   ████ 
   ████   ████    ▒▒░   ████   ████ 
   ████   ████▒        █████   ████ 
   ████   ███████▒  ▒██████▒   ████ 
   ████     ░████████████░     ████ 
   ██████░     ░██████░     ░██████ 
    ▒███████░     ░░     ░███████▒   
       ▒███████░      ░███████▒     
          ▒███████  ███████▒         
            ░▒██████████▒           
                ░████░           
  DAXICO
        www.daxico.com
|
       ███████████████████████████████████████     
     ████████████████████████████████████████     
     ███                                   ███   
     ███                                █  ███   
     ███                           █   █   ███   
     ███    █                     █ █ █    ███   
     ███   █ █           █       █   █     ███   
     ███  █   █         █ █     █          ███   
     ███ █     █       █   █   █           ███   
     ███        █     █     █ █            ███   
     ███         █   █       █             ███   
     ███          █ █                      ███   
     ███           █                       ███   
     ████████████████████████████████████████     
     █████████████████████████████████████████   
    ███  █ █ █ █ █               █ █ █ █ █  ███   
  ████                                       ███ 
  █ ███████████████████████████████████████████ █
██                ███████████████                █
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
HASSLE FREE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
ANN BOUNTY REDDIT TELEGRAM TWITTER
|
NOW!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 10:34:53 PM

I might buy some more IX tonight.  Trade some of my other coins for IX.

I had a question Vlad2Vlad about something you said earlier.  You mentioned that bitcoin or Ixcoin could make any change, such as block time if needed.  Wouldn't the majority of Bitcoin users have to agree to this?  otherwise people just stay on the old client?  Just a small point I thought of..

Yes and no.  The Bitcoin foundation decides on any change and all of those features could be easily changed for Bitcoin, even the lie about only 21 million coins forever and ever.

I laugh everytime I hear that lie - cause I am certain no major currency will ever have a static number of coins.

Once the bitcoin foundation clears the way for say, decreasing the block time and increasing the 21 million coins to say 100 million, then yes, the majority of miners would have to upgrade to the new client since it would be a hard fork.

Now, this sounds hard to do but I'm pretty sure the majority of the hash power is in the hands of a few large farms, corporations and insiders and if these new changes benefits them, then it wouldn't matter if it hurt the new or small miner cause if they choose to not update then they'd be forked into non-existence.

So it may sound difficult to change something about Bitcoin's protocol but it's not.

And a coin like iXcoin or any other alt coin, it would be even easier cause there is no foundation standing in the way and there are way less miners to deal with so like I said, when you choose a coin for the long term, don't get fixated on features as those are all open source and can be easily copied if they really do add any value.

What you wanna look for are things that are very hard to replicate and one of these must haves is the security of a coin and few coins on earth have the security [network hash rate] of iXcoin.  

Good luck and I'm glad to hear you're gonna buy some IXC.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 06:06:26 AM

Let me add a little mystery.  I had this shirt made 9 months ago and even put it on YouTube for proof in case I'm right.  It's indirectly related to cryptos.  For a total financial and specifically, a currency collapse would have to occur for a fast tracked mass adoption of cryptos which I think is planned.

There is a meaning here:  Besides the prediction it signifies.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 06:45:24 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 09:59:28 PM by Vlad2Vlad

The coincidences keep piling up!

Some insight into the meaning of the name Thomas Nasakioto; dev and founder of iXcoin.

Thomas = Twin in Aramaic

Nasa' = To lift up in Aramaic.

Kioto backwards is Otoik.

Otoik = Colonies in Greek.

Hence, the hidden meaning of Thomas Nasakioto or iXcoin (IXC/XIC) is:

"The Twin" to lift up the Colonies!

If true, then the world will soon start calling iXcoin "the Twin".

And that's when I literally poop my man-panties.

Somebody mark this post, please!

matthona

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 06:58:14 PM

But wait, there is NOT one shred of evidence aliens exist and in fact there is more real scientific evidence that a creator designed the universe.

I know we're wavering way off topic here, but I'm quite curious to hear what this evidence is

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 07:01:13 PM

I know we're wavering way off topic here, but I'm quite curious to hear what this evidence is

The sheer fact that everything in the universe follows a pre-calculated mathematical formula.

Even the frequency of the universe, have you ever seen its shape?  It's a heart!

Too many amazing things to blindly ignore.

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 07:03:15 PM

The sheer fact that everything in the universe follows a pre-calculated mathematical formula.

Even the frequency of the universe, have you ever seen its shape?  It's a heart!

π

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 07:07:04 PM

The natural frequency of the universe: 432 hz (7 x 2).

That's 2 examples of a designer or a God.

Now you show me one example of real aliens and please don't say look at the infinite universe cause you'd be pointing out yet one more piece of evidence God exists.

BulletProof_za

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:10:10 PM

Litecoin and Dogecoin ?
crocko

Activity: 826

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:10:36 PM

Hello OP !

Where I can mine / trade for IXC ?

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 07:11:03 PM

Even the frequency of the universe, have you ever seen its shape?  It's a heart!

π

Correct, things like Pi:  14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939π

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 07:12:43 PM

Hello OP !

Where I can mine / trade for IXC ?

Mining will get you little.  10 TH will get you I think 1,000 coins in 1 year.  You can buy that much now for $100.

Cryptsy or Vircurex is where you can buy them. 

Godspeed!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 243 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.