Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:29:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382320 times)
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 10:25:18 PM

MT. GOX BUYERS WOULD OFFER CREDITORS 20 PERCENT PAYOUT OR EQUITY IN REVIVED EXCHANGE. Someone wants to buy Mt Gox?

For you vlad

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 01:35:37 AM

The thing that interests me most about crypto is the prospects of war which are so clearly being forced into our psyche. It's propaganda, propaganda everywhere you look.

Somebodies somewheres are pissed they are loosing money. Other somebodies somewheres are pissed that there are so many people on the Earth.

I don't profess to know what's coming from all this but war is in the air.

Let's get our history straight.

For the first 1980 years cryptography (even if by another name) is the most important skill for decoding and encoding war messages. 1990ish the internet gets invented (by the government) running off of cryptographic principles. Later in 2009 cryptocurrency is invented. Now what kind of idiot wouldn't think that that's going to be utilized for economic warfare?

Cryptocurrency is a weapon. Coupled with all the fancy new multi-billion-dollar military equipment we've been stockpiling for years, what the fuck else could come of this? It's a mad, mad, crazy world.

yes.  it's building a decentralized IT infrastructure for more resilient gov't ops.  current infrastructure is so centralized that it acts as focal points of attack.  prior to 9/11 after the fall of the USSR the military analysts were already predicting a move to asymmetric warfare (cell groups) in urban environs, and thinking about how the military should address that.

why did the Americans win over the British?  Decentralized, guerrilla warfare with strike and run capabilities. non-p2p programs are more vulnerable, p2p expose flaws faster due to interconnection.

so many people in crypto have worked with the US govt at some point...  there are so many crypto guys in signal intel. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 02:53:02 AM

MT. GOX BUYERS WOULD OFFER CREDITORS 20 PERCENT PAYOUT OR EQUITY IN REVIVED EXCHANGE. Someone wants to buy Mt Gox?

For you vlad

I'm not surprised.  The only way anyone would relaunch or buy Gox is if they can refund those "lost" coins cause otherwise who would ever trust them ever again?

Would you buy Enron stock after its theft and collapse? 

Makes no sense any other way.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 04:40:11 AM

Well of course they'll revive gox because greed makes people do stupid things.

The evil banksters have been FUD'n for centuries.

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 04:48:28 AM

No. You need to move to alts to move your money out of Vircurex, hence the inflated prices across the board

Are you claiming bitcoin litecoin and such still cannot be withdrawn?

I thought all that was in the past, that now you can sell alts for bitcoin and withdraw the bitcoin?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
alnoor1231

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:56:48 AM

Isn`t it obvious guys? Clearly Mastercoin is the brother of bitcoin (since built on top of btc protocol).
Mastercoin will overtake its older counterpart(bitcoin) in value as in to become the new king. While
bitcoin continues to exist as a tool to use Mastercoin!

-Al
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 06:06:58 AM

Isn`t it obvious guys? Clearly Mastercoin is the brother of bitcoin (since built on top of btc protocol).
Mastercoin will overtake its older counterpart(bitcoin) in value as in to become the new king. While

-Al

Sorry, MasterCoin is not a Twin of Bitcoin.

More like a bastard clone child.  Some future but nothing like the promised land reserved for the Twin.

Since you're a MasterCoin expert, may I ask, have you found any hidden meanings?

Cause I've tried and failed and it seems odd that iXcoin should have so many hidden meanings and symbolism and have it all be totally by accident, while all the other great and popular coins have none.

Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 06:57:37 AM

Gee, this ain't obvious:  John Betts, a former Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs executive who would serve as the new Mt. Gox CEO.... http://www.coindesk.com/investor-group-offers-buy-mt-gox-one-bitcoin/

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:00:35 AM

This is huge: http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-core-developers-bitcoin-side-chains/

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 07:40:27 AM

Gee, this ain't obvious:  John Betts, a former Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs executive who would serve as the new Mt. Gox CEO.... http://www.coindesk.com/investor-group-offers-buy-mt-gox-one-bitcoin/

Ahahahaaaaa.

How funny.  Months ago (when the first rumors of Gox losing coins came out) I said the Gox coins were stolen by:  JP Morgan Chase, Goldman and the NSA, and I also said Bitcoin is centralized and would be ran by those 3  [plus other large powerful special interest groups].

Now an executive who worked for [at least] two of the 3 is gonna run the new Gox?

So many, MANY coincidences keep popping up.

alnoor1231

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 03:14:01 PM

-Al

Sorry, MasterCoin is not a Twin of Bitcoin.

More like a bastard clone child.  Some future but nothing like the promised land reserved for the Twin.

Since you're a MasterCoin expert, may I ask, have you found any hidden meanings?

Cause I've tried and failed and it seems odd that iXcoin should have so many hidden meanings and symbolism and have it all be totally by accident, while all the other great and popular coins have none.

I`m by no means an "expert" on Mastercoin XD, but I have been following the project since its launch.

In regards to any hidden symbolism or meaning, I must say that there doesn`t seem to be any. It`s all
quite transparent actually. We can certainly invent some devious conspiracy or prophecy about it, but I doubt anyone
would buy it.

iXcoin does seem very similar to Mastercoin, when thinking about user currencies and smart contracts, but
there are several significant differences which you can read about here: http://wiki.mastercoin.org/index.php/FAQ#How_is_the_Master_Protocol_different_from_alt-coins.2C_MST.2C_colored_coins.2C_Ripple.2C_Protoshares.2C_or_Ethereum.3F
Moreover, the crypto-community has certainly made it clear which it prefers Wink

Lastly, I did want to point out that Mastercoin is not a "clone" of bitcoin. In other words, it`s not copy and pasted code.
It`s completely original. A good analogy would be to think of the relationship of bitcoin to Mastercoin as the relationship
between tcp/ip to http. Not exactly twins, but maybe the better looking cousin?

-Al
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 08:58:35 PM

Right. Try explaining to the tech illiterate masses how being different from bitcoin is good.

Think AOL and iPods for an idea of the massive advantage a true Bitcoin twin, like iXcoin, has.

And Oh, features.  I vomit everytime I hear someone clueless talk about features and open source in the same sentence.

Show me the best features in any coin and I'll legally rob those features and not even give you a mention of your "innovation."

And what about that other little feature called security, can you copy and paste iXcoin's massive security advantage?  It's 2014 and you supposed devs and techies still don't get the simple fact that the coins you back will NEVER be secure enough for any form of massive adoption.

And the masses have decided you say?

Ahahaaaa. There are HUGE things behind the scenes which involve iXcoin and no other alt coin.

Soon you [and everyone else] will realize the error in your logic.

As for the hidden meanings.  I didn't put them there, I simply found them.  If you knew anything about history and how Symbolism and hidden meanings are used you may actually pay attention and learn something instead of mocking.

I recommend that YOU accumulate more MasterCoin, you know, for those awesome features I'm gonna take and code on top of ShitCoin just to prove how silly you guys sound.

alnoor1231

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 10:28:46 PM

Right. Try explaining to the tech illiterate masses how being different from bitcoin is good.

Think AOL and iPods for an idea of the massive advantage a true Bitcoin twin, like iXcoin, has.

And Oh, features.  I vomit everytime I hear someone clueless talk about features and open source in the same sentence.

Show me the best features in any coin and I'll legally rob those features and not even give you a mention of your "innovation."

And what about that other little feature called security, can you copy and paste iXcoin's massive security advantage?  It's 2014 and you supposed devs and techies still don't get the simple fact that the coins you back will NEVER be secure enough for any form of massive adoption.

And the masses have decided you say?

Ahahaaaa. There are HUGE things behind the scenes which involve iXcoin and no other alt coin.

Soon you [and everyone else] will realize the error in your logic.

As for the hidden meanings.  I didn't put them there, I simply found them.  If you knew anything about history and how Symbolism and hidden meanings are used you may actually pay attention and learn something instead of mocking.

I recommend that YOU accumulate more MasterCoin, you know, for those awesome features I'm gonna take and code on top of ShitCoin just to prove how silly you guys sound.

Apologies if you thought I was mocking you. Believe me, that wasn`t the intention. It is my understanding that most people who use bitcoin are technically literate. If not, then they shouldn`t be tampering with it in the first place XD.

You are right in saying that there are security threats with any coin. However, bitcoin has already underwent a kind of mass adoption when
retailers such as Tiger-direct and Overstock.com began accepting it and so far, it`s looking pretty good.

I admit, I`m no history buff, but judging from iXcoin`s past performance(price wise) it doesn`t look promising at all. In fact iXcoin has existed
almost as long as bitcoin and has managed to rise to $0.033589. Please, enlighten me on these "HUGE things" going on behind the scenes. I would
be very grateful for some insider tips Wink

Also, I just wanted to let you know that I own a grand total of 2 Mastercoins. So, I`m not getting rich off it anytime soon, lol. I would certainly
like to own more, if only someone would donate to me XD.

-Al
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 10:54:23 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2014, 01:54:02 AM by Vlad2Vlad

Bitcoin is secure. iXcoin is secure.  MasterCoin and 99% of all alts ARE not.

There are only 3 maybe 4 secure alts. DevCoin, NameCoin and iXcoin.

This is a fact.

When it comes to mass adoption saying if you don't understand the tech that's too bad won't work.

What we have now is early adopter adoption in which 99% are techies.  The masses won't get the tech but they will know about Bitcoin.

And trying to sell them on anything but Bitcoin (iPods) will be nearly impossible.  This is why being identical, the twin of Bitcoin is a huge advantage which iXcoin has over all alts.

As for insider info, the things I know I cannot share publicly yet.  Not to be a jerk but I simply can't.  But just know this, there is way more going on behind the scenes than anyone knows and if your coin of choice isn't even secure enough for mass adoption or people will refuse to adopt it cause they don't get it cause it's not an "iPod" then you could be holding a dud.

Large banks and Hedge Funds are currently accumulating a few select cryptos.  I don't know all of the ones they've chosen but I do know iXcoin is the easiest sell of all the alts and iXcoin definitely has things happening behind the scenes.

Good luck!

JohnnyBTCSeed

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:48:53 PM

Vlad2Vlad SCORE CARD

"the kind of soup you can eat with a fork"
         -Hilux74

"You should see how many names I was called all last year. BTC hit my gold target ($1,200) something people called me insane for predicting, I haven't seen a single person call me crazy"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg5030395#msg5030395

Price Predictions:
October 30, 2013
We need a catalyst.  Something big and if it comes it should come in the next 6-12 months.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg3443092#msg3443092

November 21, 2013
My new price target for ixCoin is now raised from $3 to ~$10.

And I still expect this to happen "very soon" - ~ within the next few months.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg3661336#msg3661336

On the record!!!
   February 18, 2014
   I am going to go on record and state what seems impossible right now - but I fully expect the price of iXcoin to rise 100-fold, to roughly $10 per coin in under 30 days.
   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg5212338#msg5212338

February 25, 2014
Buy some BTC if it drops below $300 in the next day or two - it will rebound very hard and fast in the coming couple weeks.  All the money and power in the world is now aligned behind Bitcoin, they cannot allow it to fail - not yet at least, lest people run from cryptos and ruin their plans.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg5357134#msg5357134

February 25, 2014
I think the media is gonna spin the Gox story [bankruptcy] to spook many out of their Bitcoins.
We will probably breach $300 tomorrow (from $500 now) on capitulation by the many who don't understand what's really going on.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg5354303#msg5354303

March 02, 2014
iXcoin will go much higher after its initial first spike [to ~$10] and subsequent textbook profit selloff to ~$3.  If I'm right about $10 then it makes sense that I will also be correct about a price greater than $100 before year's end.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg5457301#msg5457301

March 04, 2014
After further thought and analysis I do NOT think Bitcoin will hit $10,000 this year.  It should peak out at a maximum price of $2,500 to $4000.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg5515451#msg5515451

March 28, 2014
Bitcoin at $470 now.  Looks like my prediction from last month about Bitcoin breaching $400 will happen within days.

If so then we should get a massive capitulation which means a massive sudden drop followed by a massive spike.  If we get the capitulation I expect then this will be the last big drop and we'll quickly head up from here back over $1,000.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg5940858#msg5940858

ETF predictions
November 01, 2013
the accelerant will SOON be the Bitcoin ETF which will usher it to wall-street and main-street and will bring with it massive regulation which people will embrace cause they see bogus riches in Bitcoin and whatever new digital cash arises after it or alongside it.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg3458334#msg3458334

April 06, 2014
next year will be the real crypto BOOM, they'll put hundreds of billions of people's retirement money into cryptos [via multiple public ETFs, the ones people used to call me insane for last year for saying they were a done deal, lol], that's when we can make the "REAL" money.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg6101983#msg6101983

Bitcoin Foundation predictions
November 02, 2013
Apparently the Bitcoin foundation can do anything they want to Bitcoin.  This includes changing the protocol itself and adding more coins.

So I expect a sweet surprise coup, a betrayal by this foundation which could be the spark which gives rise to a new bigger CryptoCoin.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg3461321#msg3461321

February 25, 2014
Expect more Bitcoin Foundation Board seats to be vacated in the next 30-60 days!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg5350263#msg5350263

March 13, 2014
we're gonna see a massive move by the foundation to refund $500 million in people's stolen money by Gox.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg5683407#msg5683407

March 21, 2014
Well, look at this.  It's only been 1 week since this crazy prediction and all of a sudden Gox just found 200,000 Bitcoins [like one finds a lost pair of socks].  What are the odds of that?  People can't be stupid enough to believe this is actually a possibility, regardless of how stupid Karpeles is.

Look for more refunds or miraculously found Bitcoins and within 3 months the 2 outsiders will get the board seats [precisely like I said] even though the BTC Board members have made it clear they're just advisers and will not be given the board seats.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg5816474#msg5816474

March 26, 2014
And don't forget, Gavin made it clear that they would not get the board seats that they were just advisers.  He wouldn't lie to us...cause he's on our side, not with the billionaires or the NSA, right?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg5917552#msg5917552

April 12, 2014
I said the Gox coins were stolen by:  JP Morgan Chase, Goldman and the NSA, and I also said Bitcoin is centralized and would be ran by those 3  [plus other large powerful special interest groups].

Now an executive who worked for [at least] two of the 3 is gonna run the new Gox?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg6182728#msg6182728

Bad Events and Death
November 15, 2013
While Bitcoin could shoot up to $1,000 or even $5,000 in the coming few months, if nothing gets in the way, I have a strong feeling something bad is going to happen and it will kill Bitcoin; hence, fulfilling the first part of my riddle.

Just a heads up, don't go chasing Bitcoin at these levels and if some very sudden and unexpected event happens which looks bad for Bitcoin, then dump it all cause it will go to zero and there will only be a few quick stops on the way down to zero.

This could happen next year but I feel like it's gonna be much sooner than that (30-60 days).
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg3589463#msg3589463

January 12, 2014
Bitcoin et al have been a scheme from the beginning to create a mad frenzy where the sheep will voluntarily swap their assets for worthless digital imaginary money and the ones who refuse will be forced to do it which I think will come by the end of 2015 which means we have about 18 months.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg4461068#msg4461068

January 13, 2014
I expect bitcoin to die but it will be a multi year battle.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg4488024#msg4488024

February 14, 2014
I predict they will print more dollars by 2015 than they have printed in the last 6 years combined.  This is what I meant by the dollar has legs for another 18 months, when people everywhere suggested an economic collapse this year.

I even chose a date, 28 months in advance, for this economic, monetary collapse:  9/14/15 [9/1415]

It would be nearly impossible to guess the exact date but one thing is for sure, by the end of 2015 there will be nothing left of the dollar, Yen, Euro, etc and a number of countries will switch to BTC/XBT or a competing crypto like iXcoin before then.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg5147759#msg5147759

February 27, 2014
all the other coins will wilt and die on the vine [Bitcoin included] and this will become very evident later this year, when iXcoin takes the second place position from LTC on CoinmarketCap.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg5411583#msg5411583

March 19, 2014
I do firmly believe New York will get hit hard again, and it could be, quite possibly, the precursor to the collapse I'm expecting next year but I don't know if it's gonna be a natural disaster or another attack of some sort.  Whatever it's gonna be, it's gonna make the first 911 look like a day at band camp.  That [attack] was more like a dry run or a practice session compared to the next coming event.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg5792885#msg5792885

April 09, 2014
I think the govt will confiscate and control people's pension funds (IRA, 401K, etc) which is crazy to say right now, in which case the govt would flood bitcoin and select cryptos with pension money in what I call a massive wealth transfer, a clever redistribution of wealth scheme. 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg6134814#msg6134814

April 10, 2014
Regarding adoption in America.

There is now a proposal to confiscate trillion dollar Private US pension funds and invest it for the people, for their own good.
If that happens I'm certain they'll pump hundreds of billions of those pensions into cryptos.

And then, once everyone is inside the blockCHAIN, you pull the trap door, and dilute the mother and impoverish everyone.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg6151966#msg6151966

Name and Symbol predictions
January 12, 2014
IXC will be renamed XIC which stands for 616 and is the original number of the beast in Ancient Greek bibles.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg4460689#msg4460689

February 03, 2014
the world will soon start calling iXcoin "the Twin".
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg4916343#msg4916343

February 08, 2014
I fully expect BTC to get a new global symbol of XBT later this year as it becomes a real global currency.  Everything is being pushed into fast forward by banks, corporations and world governments.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg5025882#msg5025882

Chinese, Rusian predictions
October 27, 2013
So all my complex conspiracy theories about the government trying to throw off (Head Fake) China and Russia who are now very actively mining and hoarding Bitcoin, may end up being way over-thought out - and in the end the real reason they'll switch to XIC is for the simple reason of liquidity.
And at the same time they'll screw the Chinese and Russians who all this time have been telling their masses to hoard the wrong coin.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg3419411#msg3419411

February 09, 2014
So I think China will move first, along with Russia and I think they will back or adopt Bitcoin.  This whole thing by China and Russia banning Bitcoin has been nothing more than a dog and pony show to throw off suspicion.

Russia just banned Bitcoin but give it 30-60 days and watch how they completely change their minds.  So I think Russia and china are accumulating as much BTC as possible so they're playing these games to accumulate more and cheaper while throwing off suspicion.

That said, China will launch this new currency by late this year, or at the latest 2015, but there should be a lot of telegraphed moves as to what coin they choose to go with before that.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg5027979#msg5027979

On the Record!!!!
   February 11, 2014
   I wanna go on record saying that this latest Russian stunt where they banned Bitcoin is just another game they're playing to throw off suspicion that they're actually going all-in into Bitcoin with China.

Bitcoin will be backed in a huge way by Russia and China and it should become very obvious later this year.

Plus
   Expect more surprise BTC foundation seats to be emptied [very soon] which will    undoubtedly be replaced by hand-picked CIA and fed puppets.
   So the first thing that will happen if I'm right is Russia will soon (30-90 days) change their    minds [full 180] and go from banning Bitcoin to being all for it and they and china will    slowly get behind it more and more and by end of this year - latest 9/2015, China and Russia    will be completely and openly behind Bitcoin.
   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg5072498#msg5072498

March 09, 2014
Later this year I think we'll see at first leaks and then official confirmations from China and Russia that they are backing BTC.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg5596675#msg5596675

Media and Bitcoin Hijacking
November 02, 2013
So this is gonna go down one of 2 ways.  Dark Wallet succeeds and the govt will start with their own currency which will morph into XIC or The govt will succeed in hi jacking Bitcoin and Dark Wallet will then kick start another decentralized coin which the masses will embrace and that will give birth to XIC.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg3461687#msg3461687

January 12, 2014
Months ago I said my top pick for the first country to adopt or really push a crypto coin was India and I expected them to do it this year, or, at the latest - next year.
I expect India to fully and aggressively get behind a Crypto Coin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg4459882#msg4459882

February 28, 2014
I truly believe iXcoin will be the Hedge Fund and Wall Street coin of choice which means guaranteed success.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg5421267#msg5421267

March 07, 2014
"Looks like Russia is softening its stance on Bitcoin."

I said weeks ago Russia was playing games while secretly accumulating. China as well.

I think that's why the media is destroying Bitcoin's image and there's a covert op to steal BTC foundation seats to control the protocol.

And this is also the reason why the media is about to back an alt coin, in a BIG way.

Edit:  and I said before that there would be more Bitcoin foundation seats vacated (stolen) in 30-60 days.  I Think we'll start seeing some action regarding that next week.  They (banks and govt) desperately need to control Bitcoin and the easiest way is to control the Bitcoin foundation board. 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg5575113#msg5575113

March 08, 2014
They will control Bitcoin before Chirstmas
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg5582877#msg5582877

March 28, 2014
In the next year - Banks, Multinational Corporations and [Secretly] Governments, will buy and build out their own massive ASICS mining farms and will take over the main function of securing Bitcoin [and any Crypto which arises to the potential candidacy of a global adoption digital currency].
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg5957479#msg5957479

April 01, 2014
I fully expect the media to do a full 180 and go nuts over Bitcoin [nd cryptos] in the second half of this year [after Wall Street and buddies] finish loading up all they can after scaring every Bitcoin possible out of newbies once Bitcoin drops under $400 [very, very soon].
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg6014619#msg6014619

April 07, 2014
Banks are accumulating more than just BTC and soon, later this year, you'll hear that this bank and that hedge fund is behind this alt coin and that alt coin.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg6104998#msg6104998

April 07, 2014
Banks and Hedge Funds have been [Heavily] accumulating various alt-coins.  Massive alt-coin BOOM coming in the 2nd half of this year, and especially next year.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg6115916#msg6115916

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 09:03:09 PM

Dang JohnnyBTCseed,

You did some serious homework.

That ETF is for sure a done deal now.  It just looks like it will be a bit longer. Looking back now I should have known this since the SmartMoney has to get in before they drive the masses (401K, IRA, etc) into cryptos.

Can't believe I didn't see that since it's so obvious; the elite ALWAYS get in first.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 11:01:55 PM

In my own Defense:  

A) I've only known about Bitcoin [and Cryptos] for roughly 10 months and most of my big predictions came within the first 3 months at a time when we had like 6 coins actively trading on exchanges and All the experts thought Bitcoin was truly anonymous just like the experts now think Bitcoin is Decemtralized - I laughed at Anonymous just like I now laugh at Decentralized.  

GATT is the exact opposite, which is what the Bitcoin protocol is.  A lot has changed in 10 months, just as i predicted and much, much will change in the next 12 months - unpredictable things have and will happen which could not and can not be controlled by anyone, but the general direction and goal of the Bitcoin Protocol [and cryptos] will forge ahead as planned.

B) The things I have been "wrong" about have not been actual events I predicted but rather the timeline.  It was wrong to put such strict timeframes like 30 days or 90 days [on some of my predictions] since this is a massive machine with many moving parts and many unpredictable actors so nobody could predict major crypto events to the day or even week.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 12:47:18 AM

This is years from now but it's an interesting theory which just hit me like a brick and it's a very wild, very much out there theory/prediction.

If they can put all of our lives:  Literally Everything; our personal wealth, health, hobbies, vices, goals, education, income, etc, inside the Bitcoin BlockChain then they have effectively monetized what I call the Human Asset[/i].

So then, what's left?

That's right:  To Digitize the Human Asset for effective bundling and trading with instant algo controlled updates for any net change in every Human Asset on earth, even the unborn.  For example, you'll be able to buy and sell Futures on Human Asset X that she will birth, abort or miscarry the offspring currently found in her womb and you'd have the results and your potential profits before those next door hear her screams.

Therefore; To Digitize the Human Asset you need to chip the sheep.  All of them.

So everything about any human; from birth, to the very first step, to college graduation, the flu you got and your new job or your unexpected career choice to become an actor instead of an engineer would be instantly picked up by an embedded [FDA Approved] microchip [with the help of complex algos and the decentralized (haha) BlockChain) and every choice and every decision by each human would then be immediately monetized and digitized and fed into what I call the World Human Asset Market (WHAM) [/b]- (So GATT feeds directly into WHAM).  So WHAM would be a massive Global Exchange, especially set up to trade and speculate on any and all Human Assets.

This asset/commodity Exchange would eclipse any former stock or commodities exchanges or markets.  Now you can bet on anyone from any age and one can even go short an entire nation of Human Assets based on current economic or Geo-political events (ie. Ukraine).  You see a new unknown actor in a low budget movie and you think this guy is gonna be huge?

No worries, you can find this Human Asset on the World Human Asset Market (WHAM) and buy shares, futures or derivatives and if his human asset value goes up, you get rich, if he overdoses on heroine you lose it all but the embedded microchip, behavioral and shopping algos along with the BlockChain would ensure that you know all personal risks associated with any particular Human Asset, which is why chipping is required for such a system to work.

Just like any assets or commodities, Human Assets can be bundled and resold individually, based on risk or even as entire nations or even particular races.  The possibilities are endless.  Is it a particularly bad year for Jews or Blacks this year:  No worries, Moody's will downgrade those races to IG+: Imminent Genocide and you'd get a hell of a deal on shares and Futures Contracts for those Human Assets in the event they're not all wiped out by Hitler 2.0.  Each surviving Human Asset in that particular Human Asset Bundle which goes on to add monetary value to themselves would also automatically greatly increase the value of that particular race bundle and your portfolio as a whole.

Don't tell me some sick bankers haven't thought of doing this?  That would mean I'm sicker than they are which can't be true cause if it were true, I'd be rich by now.

Now the elite can really play chess with people aka sheep, and make money not only off the interest they charge from funding wars but also [make even more money] from betting for or against billions of humans and the best part, they'll always make money since they will always be the insiders.

I like it. This one has that really crazy feel to it which is always a good sign of reality potential.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 02:19:14 AM

Rob,

Keep in mind, the FDA has already approved a Chip From VeriChip for human implants.

Why?

That's a bit too close for comfort for my liking so this chipping theory has basis and can be a reality tomorrow.

Whether it's voluntary or forced is a different matter but the tech is here, FDA approved and waiting mass adoption.

Just imagine how effective their "war on drugs" and "war on terrorism" would be if we only agreed to chip every living thing.  Hahahaa.

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 02:23:41 AM

Rob,

Keep in mind, the FDA has already approved a Chip From VeriChip for human implants.

Why?

That's a bit too close for comfort for my liking so this chipping theory has basis and can be a reality tomorrow.

Whether it's voluntary or forced is a different matter but the tech is here, FDA approved and waiting mass adoption.

Just imagine how effective their "war on drugs" and "war on terrorism" would be if we only agreed to chip every living thing.  Hahahaa.

In pills

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: