Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:17:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Peкoнcтpyиpoвaн  (Read 2217 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:03:05 PM

Project, very difficult for understanding. It would be desirable to watch video concerning the idea, you have own youtube channel? I think not to me to one it would be interesting.

I agree, common people will find it hard to understand what the project is all about and the better other option is to make at least a video presentation which it will show the summary of the platform.

Same here. I'm a little bit confused with the platform on how can investors gained profits in the future. But the concept is unique and new but still I don't fully understand the project. Maybe if they have video demonstration, then I can possibly understand the works and goals of Asterisma.
If visual presentation is available explaining the objectives, purpose of the road map how they are functioning that will help to even reach many investors to spread the word Asterisma.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:51:49 PM

Project, very difficult for understanding. It would be desirable to watch video concerning the idea, you have own youtube channel? I think not to me to one it would be interesting.

I agree, common people will find it hard to understand what the project is all about and the better other option is to make at least a video presentation which it will show the summary of the platform.

Same here. I'm a little bit confused with the platform on how can investors gained profits in the future. But the concept is unique and new but still I don't fully understand the project. Maybe if they have video demonstration, then I can possibly understand the works and goals of Asterisma.
is entirely a new concept man i really hope they get a kind of video for this because its really confusing and all right now but it is incredible for the few i get

Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:52:42 PM

Mostly people must prefer to read or watch summary,  to have video presentation will helps a lot to understand it easily because we have different ways in learning,  it can be through visual,  kinesthetic, spacial and other more. Having that kind of presentation is really a big help,  hope the team of the project will make it. Looking forward for the success of this project.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:56:24 PM

Mostly people must prefer to read or watch summary,  to have video presentation will helps a lot to understand it easily because we have different ways in learning,  it can be through visual,  kinesthetic, spacial and other more. Having that kind of presentation is really a big help,  hope the team of the project will make it. Looking forward for the success of this project.
It even reduces most of the hard work of human efforts where we do not need to convince the investors after looking and knowing completely about the project we can listen the positive response but the approach should be highly admiring and visual presentation helps better in our digital world.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:38:20 PM

It looks like funny idea for me, I would like to have celestial GEO-space and create something on it for my girlfriend, but there is one thing problem, in order to see it we must use your app, So without mass adoption from people, it's worth nothing at current time.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:23:51 PM

this is for me like to rent a piece of land on the moon: and what are the benefits of it?  May be in 200 years, we can build a city on the moon and can make our holiday over there, but one thing is clear; even I own it, I will not see it  Cool
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:47:45 PM

One of the main advantages of the technology is exclusive possession and instant transmission in the network. As a result, most ordinary Internet users lack the interest and the need to learn and use Blockchain technology in everyday life. I am interested in this project which will be able to change a lot. I will support it!

I also like the features of this project and how useful it is for everyone. I am hoping that the team will do their best to make this project successful and to gain more popularity.
They should being more advertising and the idea needs to be easily understandable for all the participants and investors then we can easily sustain efforts to bring a leading change.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:55:21 PM

Asterisma will provide us airdrop or bounty program. Sorry, i don't find out any information about it.

kohanvn

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:57:10 PM

The Asterisma system has virtually unlimited development potential due to the possibility of introducing advanced functionality and additional opportunities to use GEO-space. Thus, as the system is improved and the users interest in Blockchain technologies inevitably progresses augmented reality, the potential for the growth of the value of objects of celestial property is significantly high. In the long term, the value of certain parts of the celestial GEO-space can reach the value of the familiar to the modern world objects of property, such as land and real estate.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:05:43 AM

The truth here is you can never own that section of that celestial geo-space. You will just be a mere trader of this token in case you will invest on this. Look at the reality here. There's no one that can really claim their geo-space. And if in case, there's somebody who can own that, there's no use of owning that while you're living because what value can that add to your life. You can't bring that also after your life on earth. Just sayin'.

The Asterisma system has virtually unlimited development potential due to the possibility of introducing advanced functionality and additional opportunities to use GEO-space. Thus, as the system is improved and the users interest in Blockchain technologies inevitably progresses augmented reality, the potential for the growth of the value of objects of celestial property is significantly high. In the long term, the value of certain parts of the celestial GEO-space can reach the value of the familiar to the modern world objects of property, such as land and real estate.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:19:04 AM

I did not quite understand this project, so how will I have my own constellation? Is it just something virtual correct? And how will this renting section be done?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:26:51 AM

The only one making any profit here are probably the bounty people who'll dump the coins and the ICO devs who'll get the nice ICO cash for them
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:51:45 AM

The truth here is you can never own that section of that celestial geo-space. You will just be a mere trader of this token in case you will invest on this. Look at the reality here. There's no one that can really claim their geo-space. And if in case, there's somebody who can own that, there's no use of owning that while you're living because what value can that add to your life. You can't bring that also after your life on earth. Just sayin'.

The idea may not seem much confusing and perhaps this is the fault of the developers - it was necessary to state your idea more simply
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:24:19 AM

Still don't really understand about this project. How is the Augmented Reality work, and how will we get any profit bu creating a constellation using a the provided ticket.
Is there any simple explanation on how this coins really work?
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:55:42 AM

If i don't mistaken, In this project we could create a constellation using an Augmented Reality technology, that are viewable using an AR application, so we could see it directly with the background of the real world sky.
What an interesting project. Smiley

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:49:32 AM

I did not see the road map. Is it available? I think it should be added, investors often pay attention to it

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:15:21 AM

This is truly a very eye catching project but i dont have any idea how it works at this point. Maybe the beautiful information is detailed on you whitepaper so let me review that now.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:40:21 AM

This is truly a very eye catching project but i dont have any idea how it works at this point. Maybe the beautiful information is detailed on you whitepaper so let me review that now.
Yes, just review and read all about the Asterisma project on their whitepaper so you can learn how the project work.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:25:30 AM

A beautiful idea and a beautiful project, but tell me, if the developer benefits, then what benefit will I get? It's like a game, nice, but it does not bring any money.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:55:59 AM

Can you tell us in much simplier way how this project works in real life and what are the benefits?

Right now, I'm so confused about how this project will have an impact on the community. Their functionality looks ambiguous and I can't easily comprehend what's their project all about.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: