Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:14:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Peкoнcтpyиpoвaн  (Read 2217 times)
Where ico ?

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:46:58 AM

very interesting! Grin Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:54:52 AM

I personally think that the concept of this project is nice, but I am not able to see much growth in the community, I think that something must be done about it.
This project still at beginning, you cannot expect the moon of community growth, except they do some event look like big airdrop - big bounty.

That cannot be possible How could the price of these tokens pump and go to the moon if they give more airdrops? There is a possible for this coins or tokens to increase its price via making to exchange in BTC, ETH, XRM, TRX and other famous crypto coins.

It depends as airdrops and bounties are sometimes an effective way to as quickly as possible bootstrap a large community. And as we know a community is important to accelerate network effects even further.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:08:55 AM

Another weird but undoubtedly unique project. Does the team any bounty campaigns for the supporters and promoters? Is this project base in ann ERC20 ETH?

1. Bounty program will be available after the end of beta-testing.

2. In the developed system, there are two types of property objects, each of which is presented in the form of a digital token inside the Blockchain Ethereum network:

• The section of celestial GEO-space:
    Token standard [ERC-721] – unique, non-interchangeable collector token that has an individual set of characteristics and their values.
  • Star coupon:
    Token standard [ERC-20] – non-unique, interchangeable token, which is intended for the acquisition and improvement of tokens of the standard ERC-721.

You know what, I really wanted to join the beta-testing, but I would not spend my money for some reason, is it possible to join the beta-testing without spending 0.035 eth?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:53:48 AM

Another weird but undoubtedly unique project. Does the team any bounty campaigns for the supporters and promoters? Is this project base in ann ERC20 ETH?

2. In the developed system, there are two types of property objects, each of which is presented in the form of a digital token inside the Blockchain Ethereum network:

Token standard [ERC-721] – unique, non-interchangeable collector token that has an individual set of characteristics and their values.
  • Star coupon:
    Token standard [ERC-20] – non-unique, interchangeable token, which is intended for the acquisition and improvement of tokens of the standard ERC-721.

You know what, I really wanted to join the beta-testing, but I would not spend my money for some reason, is it possible to join the beta-testing without spending 0.035 eth?

Participating in beta-testing will be a great privilege to you, bud. That's why they have registration before you can participate on beta-test.
Well, I think for beta testing, developers could offer us a free version. Why should we pay for something that is not yet fully operational? I think very few people will agree to this.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:09:40 AM

• Star coupon:

Participating in beta-testing will be a great privilege to you, bud. That's why they have registration before you can participate on beta-test.
Well, I think for beta testing, developers could offer us a free version. Why should we pay for something that is not yet fully operational? I think very few people will agree to this.
If you can participate in a beta-version tester, do you receive a rewards after that? I agree about giving us free version rather than paying  something that is not fully develop yet.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:18:23 AM

• Star coupon:

If you can participate in a beta-version tester, do you receive a rewards after that? I agree about giving us free version rather than paying  something that is not fully develop yet.
I will agree with what you have said buddy regarding on giving us free version rather than on the not fully develop but still we will pay. If that then that's a really great opportunity for all us right? The Asterisma project team has a good concept integrated to this project. Thus a full effort of the team is needed to push this project on its success.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:12:47 AM

I personally think that the concept of this project is nice, but I am not able to see much growth in the community, I think that something must be done about it.
About the growth of project community I think its realy normal because the project is still new and fresh. It's still early to tell and predict what will project outcome. But with Asterisma  I have big hope that this project will be a achievement. Regarding the community matter this will be fix and be addressed as soon as team will launch some advertisements and promotions.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:29:43 AM

• Star coupon:

I totally agree with you mate. Why do we need to pay if we don't know yet that it can be fully useful and be able to succeed on it's development. I guess, the team Asterisma will have to clear and give exact details and informations on how can we participate in beta testing for free.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:04:37 AM

About the growth of project community I think its realy normal because the project is still new and fresh. It's still early to tell and predict what will project outcome. But with Asterisma  I have big hope that this project will be a achievement. Regarding the community matter this will be fix and be addressed as soon as team will launch some advertisements and promotions.

Right, the team has still a lot of time to make a plan on how they can make grow more about their project community. Asterisma seems quite a unique platform so, people will really getting more curious why this platform has been created.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:23:52 AM

• Star coupon:

Having bounty program will help a lot in making this project known to all. It is good to hear that they will open a bounty program because it can give opportunity to everyone to earn profit and will help to attract investors. Looking forward to that day.
Bonuses if it's great, I think I realized how it works, but I do not understand how you can get a profit by owning the site.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:25:35 AM

Right, the team has still a lot of time to make a plan on how they can make grow more about their project community. Asterisma seems quite a unique platform so, people will really getting more curious why this platform has been created.

Agree, there is no need to hurry since this project is still new and needs a lot of improvements and more developments, for now they need to improve their marketing and advertising.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:33:53 AM

Agree, there is no need to hurry since this project is still new and needs a lot of improvements and more developments, for now they need to improve their marketing and advertising.

Right, good marketing strategy and advertisement in this project would be one of the factors to attain good performance in this project.
Trihadi Nasrul N

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:34:30 AM

I believe the project Asterisma is potential ICO, because aimed at maximum long-term existence cycle, systematic improvement progressive interest of users and qualitative monetization of user time.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:48:31 AM

I believe the project Asterisma is potential ICO, because aimed at maximum long-term existence cycle, systematic improvement progressive interest of users and qualitative monetization of user time.

You are right, the team really did their best to be in this position and they are making their best to fulfill all their goals. Looking forward for more improvements from this project.

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:53:03 AM

Right, good marketing strategy and advertisement in this project would be one of the factors to attain good performance in this project.

Commonly, that is the normal thing to do and its up to them how they will going to make the advertisement be more attractive. Everything must be planned accordingly so I think that is what the team has been doing right now.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:05:53 PM

Commonly, that is the normal thing to do and its up to them how they will going to make the advertisement be more attractive. Everything must be planned accordingly so I think that is what the team has been doing right now.

Yes, right, and aside from the advertisements they also need to encourage more members to support this project so that supporters can also help with wide advertisements.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:29:58 PM

You are right, the team really did their best to be in this position and they are making their best to fulfill all their goals. Looking forward for more improvements from this project.
The team has been working very hard on its development since from the beginning to till now and also they are consistently taking major actions towards the project as well they are continuously improving the project. Due to the team's hard work the project will succeed soon.

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:39:24 PM

• Star coupon:

Having bounty program will help a lot in making this project known to all. It is good to hear that they will open a bounty program because it can give opportunity to everyone to earn profit and will help to attract investors. Looking forward to that day.
Building all the software setup with all installations and operations are on live but without advertising how can we reach out to people and even now it is time to take up the challenges and start working on advertising by initiating some bounty programs.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 01:53:31 PM

• Star coupon:

Usually when the beta testing of the project (Platform) takes place, the development team gathers a small number of users who will test the platform. And then they send their commands to the team, possibly errors found in the coding or something else. Then the developers already know what they can fix for the better.
Such actions never affect negatively the platform, can "feel" it before start and give the independent verdict and developers have an opportunity to correct problems.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:11:27 PM

• Star coupon:

Building all the software setup with all installations and operations are on live but without advertising how can we reach out to people and even now it is time to take up the challenges and start working on advertising by initiating some bounty programs.

Advertising needs some planning, it will be useless to start making publicity for this project if they still don't have a working product specially that this kind of concept is the first of its kind.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: