Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:00:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Peкoнcтpyиpoвaн  (Read 2217 times)
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:03:19 AM

I did not quite understand this project, so how will I have my own constellation? Is it just something virtual correct? And how will this renting section be done?

Interactions and monetization

All initial interactions with the Asterisma system are conditioned by the user's N-number of Ethereum (ETH). For ETH, the user can receive star coupons from the system. Having a star coupon available, the user can become the owner of any free section of celestial GEO-space which he liked and place on it his own unique constellation in any form. The number of star coupons originally issued by the system is – 100 000. The further appearance of coupons in the system depends solely on the users. Coupons can be transferred and sold to other users using the Marketplace.

The user can choose absolutely any free section with the help of a geographic map on the project site, even being thousands of kilometers away from it. To obtain a section in its possession, the user will need only 1 star coupon. The size of each celestial section in the Asterisma system = 200 x 200 m.

In order to place your own constellation on the selected section, the owner must make it an arbitrary graphic form, in the form of which it will be shown in the real world with the help of augmented reality. The constellation form is compiled in a simple intuitive graphical editor on the project website, which is aimed at users of all levels of technical knowledge. Minimum number of stars in the constellation = 10, maximum = 1000.

If the system is not free for ETH star coupons, the user can get them for a temporary lease of any site he liked in the system. The user can lease either a section already occupied by someone by paying ETH to its owner, or an absolutely free section in the system, paying ETH to the system itself. The lease gives the user the right to place his own constellation in any form on the selected section for a limited period of time, after which the composed constellation disappears, and the user has a chance to receive a reward in the form of star coupons.

The minimum lease term for any section is 1 day, the maximum period is 10 days. The chance to get a reward in the form of star coupons depends on the period for which the user takes the section for lease:

•   1 day = 5% chance of getting
•   2 days = 10% chance of getting
•   3 days = 15% chance of getting
•   4 days = 20% chance of getting
•   5 days = 25% chance of getting   
•   6 days = 30% chance of getting
•   7 days = 35% chance of getting
•   8 days = 40% chance of getting
•   9 days = 45% chance of getting
•   10 days = 50% chance of getting

Each section in the system is absolutely unique, 100% owned by its owner and contains the following characteristics:

•   GEO-coordinates of the celestial section
•   The story of its owners
•   The form of the constellation located on it
•   The author of the constellation
•   Decoration of stars in the constellation
•   Lease characteristics:
a.   Chance of getting a star coupon by the tenant
(1 day = 5% | maximum – 10 days = 50%)
b.   The number of coupons received by the tenant with a good chance
(initially = 1-5)

The owner can improve his section with the help of star coupons. The improvement takes place by merging coupons with the celestial GEO-space, during which there is a chance to get one of four unique characteristics:

•   Rare animated design of the section
•   The unique design of the stars in the constellation
•   +1 to the maximum possible number of coupons received by the tenant with a good chance (initially = 1-5 | maximum = 1-50)
•   10% chance for the owner to receive 1-5 star coupons for leasing his section
(if this characteristic falls again with the following improvements, then to the maximum possible number of coupons received by the owner is added +1 | maximum = 1-50)

In one attempt to improve, the owner has a chance to get only one unique characteristic for his section, which is chosen at random. To improve your own section, the owner will need from 1 to 10 star coupons. Accordingly, in order to improve the chance of success was much higher, the owner needs to use several coupons at once, but not more than 10 in one attempt:

•   1 coupon = 5% chance of improvement
•   2 coupon = 10% chance of improvement
•   3 coupon = 15% chance of improvement
•   4 coupon = 20% chance of improvement
•   5 coupon = 25% chance of improvement   
•   6 coupon = 30% chance of improvement
•   7 coupon = 35% chance of improvement
•   8 coupon = 40% chance of improvement
•   9 coupon = 45% chance of improvement
•   10 coupon = 50% chance of improvement

All sections of the celestial GEO-space in the system, as well as star coupons, are arranged in such a way that they can be transferred and sold to other users, as well as monetize, by temporarily transferring them to lease. The owner can put his section for sale or lease using the internal Marketplace platform on the project site, assigning his own cost for his section in ETH.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:08:33 AM

Project, very difficult for understanding. It would be desirable to watch video concerning the idea, you have own youtube channel? I think not to me to one it would be interesting.

I agree, common people will find it hard to understand what the project is all about and the better other option is to make at least a video presentation which it will show the summary of the platform.

Same here. I'm a little bit confused with the platform on how can investors gained profits in the future. But the concept is unique and new but still I don't fully understand the project. Maybe if they have video demonstration, then I can possibly understand the works and goals of Asterisma.

The only one making any profit here are probably the bounty people who'll dump the coins and the ICO devs who'll get the nice ICO cash for them

Asterisma is not «ICO». We are absolutely against the «ICO» model. Asterisma is an independent system built on the principle of an expedient sustainable income-based model (unlike ICO). The Asterisma project does not involve any fees for the implementation of internal digital products and designs. All key functionality of the system is already developed and is on beta-testing.

Core: GitHub.com/Asterisma

Initially, only 100 000 star coupons (CPN) were designed for the initial interaction of users with the system, and they will NOT be released anymore. All further emissions depend solely on users.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:07:58 AM

I am excited to try your platform but may we know when will ypu guys launch your application in mobile?

I guess they will be considering to put the platform on mobile since the current trend now is mobile application. Furthermore, let's just wait for their updates.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:13:01 AM

I can the great potential of this project for this community where crypto currency runs. And one of the best characteristics of the project team that they keep on showing which is necessary for the efficient progress of the Asterisma project is that the team is very active on this project answering all the people's queries and questions. If they continue this then the Asterisma community will grow eventually.
fiananana123

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:17:17 AM

I'm now seeing that the devs are now active answering all the inquiries and questions of supporters and investors. I'm expecting this will continue until this platform will be launched.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:26:16 AM

I'm now seeing that the devs are now active answering all the inquiries and questions of supporters and investors. I'm expecting this will continue until this platform will be launched.
Definitely, agree. This project is really awesome because the devs are very ready to answer all your curious questions from the supporters and also the investors.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:51:18 AM

The project with an interesting idea, we just need to monitor its development. Administrators very often answer all questions that users ask. I wait when administrators write a schedule with subsequent project updates. I will follow this!
Yes, the project is based on the great idea which is gonna make this project hugely successful within a very limited period of time. And also the team of this project is very productive and always come with different strategies. And these strategies are works every time. Now we just have to keep patience and wait for their next move. Sooner or later they will succeed.

If the team will prove that they are really serious and dedicated in this field I am sure that time will surely come and they can attract many investors and will achieve success.
i think they just need few fixes here and there and maybe more devs and marketer to help propel them extra mile they are in need of some branding here
The team should focus on developing the project from every aspect including advertising and marketing and that will definitely help the project succeed
I think team are now working on their possible advertisements and promotions to attract and invite more invetors. Marketing team are now working on effective and appealing advertisement. Let's wait for project advertisement launching soon.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:56:55 AM

Definitely, agree. This project is really awesome because the devs are very ready to answer all your curious questions from the supporters and also the investors.

It's probably not the actual developers who are responding. It's probably some sort of community manager hired specifically to answer questions
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 07:32:27 AM

The truth here is you can never own that section of that celestial geo-space. You will just be a mere trader of this token in case you will invest on this. Look at the reality here. There's no one that can really claim their geo-space. And if in case, there's somebody who can own that, there's no use of owning that while you're living because what value can that add to your life. You can't bring that also after your life on earth. Just sayin'.

The Asterisma system has virtually unlimited development potential due to the possibility of introducing advanced functionality and additional opportunities to use GEO-space. Thus, as the system is improved and the users interest in Blockchain technologies inevitably progresses augmented reality, the potential for the growth of the value of objects of celestial property is significantly high. In the long term, the value of certain parts of the celestial GEO-space can reach the value of the familiar to the modern world objects of property, such as land and real estate.
The idea may not seem much confusing and perhaps this is the fault of the developers - it was necessary to state your idea more simply

Maybe the dev team should give a brief explanation the importance of this project to a regular individual who is not a crypto enthusiast. Or this is just for crypto traders? Their mission is really hazy and I don't see the benefits of buying that geo-space other than trading of this token.
Really, developers need to explain intelligibly work and structure of the project to beginners for their attraction, however to make it it will be difficult. However the considerable percent of replenishment of community depends on this aspect.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:45:54 AM

Being active answering all queries and questions in this forum helps a lot understanding this project, concept presented would be clear for us. It also shows how the team and dev really works for it.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:18:41 AM

Being active answering all queries and questions in this forum helps a lot understanding this project, concept presented would be clear for us. It also shows how the team and dev really works for it.
You are right mate. Proving that the team is active they will need to be responsive and help the members to understand and answering some questions.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:30:20 AM

I still can not understand for what purpose users will buy tokens. For example, I'm not interested in the starry sky for money, or rather not interested in such an application.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:35:38 AM

They have a very friendly support staff thats what I realy like about this project because its easy to approach this guys.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:05:07 AM

They have a very friendly support staff thats what I realy like about this project because its easy to approach this guys.

This is a good start for this project, the team members are really active and this is the first thing investors are looking for. Well, let's see if this positive attitude will not change.

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:49:52 AM

The truth here is you can never own that section of that celestial geo-space. You will just be a mere trader of this token in case you will invest on this. Look at the reality here. There's no one that can really claim their geo-space. And if in case, there's somebody who can own that, there's no use of owning that while you're living because what value can that add to your life. You can't bring that also after your life on earth. Just sayin'.

The Asterisma system has virtually unlimited development potential due to the possibility of introducing advanced functionality and additional opportunities to use GEO-space. Thus, as the system is improved and the users interest in Blockchain technologies inevitably progresses augmented reality, the potential for the growth of the value of objects of celestial property is significantly high. In the long term, the value of certain parts of the celestial GEO-space can reach the value of the familiar to the modern world objects of property, such as land and real estate.
The idea may not seem much confusing and perhaps this is the fault of the developers - it was necessary to state your idea more simply

Maybe the dev team should give a brief explanation the importance of this project to a regular individual who is not a crypto enthusiast. Or this is just for crypto traders? Their mission is really hazy and I don't see the benefits of buying that geo-space other than trading of this token.
Really, developers need to explain intelligibly work and structure of the project to beginners for their attraction, however to make it it will be difficult. However the considerable percent of replenishment of community depends on this aspect.
Dev team was very actively working on all the unexpected issues, analyzing and finding the root causes and figuring out the resolutions that is making all the participants to continue with their transactions without any delay.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:10:44 PM

The team has been active since from the beginning to till now. And the team has continuously provided new updates related to the ico. Also, they give an answer to the queries which is asked by community members as well investors. And I am sure they will continue this thing until the project will launch.

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:40:24 PM

I like projects in which the team actively answers questions. With this approach, one can see good fees from the project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
hailam123322

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:48:55 PM

This seems to be one of the coolest project that's I will join.. The concept is very unique. . we will look forward to this dev .. So keep it up 💪
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:00:35 PM

This seems to be one of the coolest project that's I will join.. The concept is very unique. . we will look forward to this dev .. So keep it up 💪
Yes, I also liked the unique and unusual idea of this project. I hope that not to us alone, but also to large investors
trangvii111

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:28:38 PM

It's good that the team is working hard and I'm sure they're working towards developing the project from all aspects. The team should keep coming up with new strategies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: