Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:03:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin: is it the coin of the future ?  (Read 2075 times)
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:23:17 PM

yes I really agree with you because in my opinion the future of paper money is not very used and have switched to the world of digital currency which means digital currency like bitcoin very useful in the future.
schatzi

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:38:22 PM

Bitcoin is still under developing as there are many people who do not know about its existence. And to be clear, people should expect the unexpected. I am totally optimistic about the future of bitcoin for it is going to be prosperous. Yet, I should also take into consideration that something might happen to it as it loses its value and popularity. Perhaps another coin will take its place which i doubt it will happen. But we should support it in its ups and downs.  Roll Eyes
Ar Rahman

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:31:56 PM

if you look at the world's economic developments and the sophistication of the world's technologies, I believe that bitcoin can also become legitimate digital money and can be used as a world currency besides the many petrified people who have bitcoin Wink Wink
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:50:39 PM

It is the currency of the future. As humans have evolved, money has also been evolved from centuries. The next generation currency will be cryptocurrencies as the people are fed up of centralized control systems and wants to have freedom from it.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:19:17 PM

It is the currency of the future. As humans have evolved, money has also been evolved from centuries. The next generation currency will be cryptocurrencies as the people are fed up of centralized control systems and wants to have freedom from it.
perhaps originally Bitcoin was conceived as a currency that would replace simple paper money. That's just I can not recognize that Bitcoin as a means of payment is a good idea. In any case, not now, perhaps in the distant future.
Alex789

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:31:37 PM

seeing the current price of bitcoin always decreases and even rises suddenly all will not know, that is the uniqueness of bitcoin, but I predict bitcoin there is a very bright future currency and this is the king of all coin
Firbolko

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:33:50 PM

Yes, I believe that bitcoin is the coin of the future. and I'm sure it will grow in value over time.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:40:06 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 05:24:03 PM by tylerderden

perhaps originally Bitcoin was conceived as a currency that would replace simple paper money. That's just I can not recognize that Bitcoin as a means of payment is a good idea. In any case, not now, perhaps in the distant future.
Yes bitcoin is definitely the coin of the future.It is the most expensive and the most valuable coin among all the altcoins.It is the first cryptocurrency which is based on the concept of blockchain technology.Since it is the time of digitization so bitcoin is getting really famous.Bitcoin is earning a lot of users.Many invest in bitcoin because of the profit margin it gives to its users.All the other cryptocurrencies are regulated with respect to bitcoin only.
Thomas petersen

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:41:00 PM

All the countries except five accept the use of bitcoin. Also I think that many banks are finding ways to use this currency as well. Being so new invention and already gaining such popularity definitely indicates that it will be the future coin.
dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:36:08 PM

I think so that bitcoin is the coin of future because it is use by millions of peoples is the whole world.Many people buy bitcoin day by day.Every day more people invest there money on it.It is going to be more and more popular day by day.Almost all country in the world knew very well about bitcoin.Many government allowed bitcoin for there country.There are some false news released  in online about bitcoin in this reason some country banned it but asa soon as they allowed bitcoin for there country i think.So this is true that bitcoin is the coin of future........ Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Your ever sir Smiley
Betheng10

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:43:20 PM

How many of us use bitcoin as a currency rather than as an investment? Less business establishments are developing to adapt for bitcoin transactions, because less are using it for payment.

Bitcoin is slowly developing these past few months and so as it's market price.

Victorias

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Gamblica Token Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 09:51:52 PM

Bitcoin is a coin of the future and there is no doubt about it. Recently, bitcoin attracts a huge number of investors and its capitalization is growing rapidly.

chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:07:25 AM

I think Bitcoin will still be the main currency of the future. Bitcoin will attract a lot of investors once again, as its price starts to rebound. Looking back at the chart we will see Bitcoin still flourishing over the years.
Ondre

Activity: 238

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:32:47 AM

As of the moment Bitcoin is more know crypto than the rest because it proven its own name for the past years. But with so many coins in the market plus other coins, we don't really know which coin will reign in the future.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kimbohh

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:50:07 AM

After we look at bitcoin developments from the beginning to the present, I also believe that even now the price is down but someday the price will surely blow up again, I believe bitcoin will rise again quickly.

Yes that's right! Even though the price has decreased too much perhaps it's a blessing. Through small price it is so affordable to buy. Hopefully someday it goes high too soon to have great profits.
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:59:50 AM

if propagated bitcoin around the world. People are more likely to know bitcoin is a good business where they can not work harder they just need to wait for something to grow. they should learn bitcoin so they know bitcoin is not a scam.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:03:13 AM

Bitcoin has a very bright and very promising future investment, I believe bitcoin can be the money of the future in the world, and it is only against the time when it will happen.
yes i agree.Of all cryptocurrency bitcoin is the brightest and a very promising one but i think it will happen in the near future when technology is more advance from now and the people are used in using it.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:39:21 AM

Bitcoin has a very bright and very promising future investment, I believe bitcoin can be the money of the future in the world, and it is only against the time when it will happen.
yes i agree.Of all cryptocurrency bitcoin is the brightest and a very promising one but i think it will happen in the near future when technology is more advance from now and the people are used in using it.
bitcoin has always been the best investment on the internet, it's just that bitcoin investment is really risky. Well, sometimes we prefer to invest in bitcoin rather than real estate. because of that, bitcoin will be a good thing in the future.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Estelita1818

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:49:04 AM

Well, bitcoin has a promising future.
In short, bitcoin is our future money. On my own opinion.
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:50:17 AM

yes of course bitcoin is a very useful coin in the future, bitcoin is a digital currency and I see in the future already all digital because if you realize it the development of the digital world has begun to apply, I believe bitcoin can be a solution in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: