Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:50:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin: is it the coin of the future ?  (Read 2075 times)
campingSider

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:32:48 PM

I think not only bitcoin will be the coins of the future. Other coins like ETH, ripple, monero and others have the same opportunities and opportunities in the future. But bitcoin will still be number one and as a reference for other coins.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:45:05 PM

I think so, bitcoin has a lot of pros and a lot of cons also, though with its potential today, I really think that it can grow to such as being the coin of the future, I think that bitcoin today has improved a lot, ups and downs with the market price, its volatility, and the dramatic uprises and downrises, I believe that one day bitcoin will be the coin of the future.
vanessbtf39

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:49:41 PM

if it is the currency of the future, with great advantages for the users because a digital currency is the digital form of payment.
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:51:02 PM

With the imposition of crypto currencies a new reality on the international investment scene, the views of international investors varied among the supporters and opponents of the circulation of the most known digital currency "bitcoin" in the middle of  the enthusiasm of digital investors to make a quick profit on the one hand and warnings  And the fears of experts on the other hand about the bitcoin future trading that may not normally appear in traditional investments.

In view of the movement of the bitcoin, from its inception until now fully aware that we face the possibility of bursting bubble price at any moment, and the reason for the lack of real value of this currency compared to currencies traded in dollars, there are assets behind the currency such as gold or minerals, material as a real estate sector in addition to the absence An organized governmental body for trading this currency.

There are some articles says that bitcoin will be the future money of every country. Yes, it is not possible that bitcoin will be the future coin if there's a lot of businessman will involve here. And if it will be popular and more population of bitcoin users. We should use it wisely so that it will happen in future.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
komoldey

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:52:47 PM

there is no dount that btc is the future of all transaction in the world
may be all paper money will be vanish in coming era for the cause of btc
GaryGadoot

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:55:51 PM

bitcoins popularity proves that it is the future of coin.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:06:20 PM

Bitcoin has a very bright and very promising future investment, I believe bitcoin can be the money of the future in the world, and it is only against the time when it will happen.
We cannot predict what will happen tomorrow but I wish bitcoin is the money of the future and we know that bitcoin can give high profit in our investment and continues giving benefits.
torotot

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:18:58 PM

We can probably predict what will happen tomorrow as we have own bright mind to imagine things that impossible to make it possible in actual world. Bitcoin can be the future in our society with altcoins partnership. The tandem of bitcoin and altcoins would be forever.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:26:26 PM

Bitcoin is our future, I fully agree with this statement. It can improve our world, make our daily payments safer and more convenient. We need him.
janelleshepard

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:01:32 PM

Bitcoin is our future, I fully agree with this statement. It can improve our world, make our daily payments safer and more convenient. We need him.
I think the most common reason why Bitcoin is here is helping us on making our payments or transferments quickers and easier , not helping us to make the money. It's just the later purpose when people actually use it and realize they can make money from it.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:05:40 PM

Bitcoin is the coin of the future, now Bitcoin has become a coin with a very large usage rate. The volume of transactions owned by Bitcoin is also very large every day. If seen then the current number of places that receive payments via Bitcoin has been increasing. in the future Bitcoin can be a medium of payment that gives us high mobility.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:40:16 PM

Bitcoin is the coin of the future today,nowadays bitcion is a one of a big and larger usage rate in the world it can be used by using via bitcoin to pay and transaction. Bitcoin is more easier to send than a visual currency. From country to other country.
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:21:57 AM

With the imposition of crypto currencies a new reality on the international investment scene, the views of international investors varied among the supporters and opponents of the circulation of the most known digital currency "bitcoin" in the middle of  the enthusiasm of digital investors to make a quick profit on the one hand and warnings  And the fears of experts on the other hand about the bitcoin future trading that may not normally appear in traditional investments.

In view of the movement of the bitcoin, from its inception until now fully aware that we face the possibility of bursting bubble price at any moment, and the reason for the lack of real value of this currency compared to currencies traded in dollars, there are assets behind the currency such as gold or minerals, material as a real estate sector in addition to the absence An organized governmental body for trading this currency.

Well, I think the fundamental foundation of btc is being a currency but now a days it has been forgotten due to its volatility that does not fit to become currency used on our daily transaction.
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:32:24 AM

There are still a lot of hard questions about bitcoin as a currency. As an asset, BTC has to deal with a serious bubble, and other COINS have to deal with its fundamental problems. If the solution cannot be solved through better technical design, the cryptographic coin will have no future.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:47:04 AM

Yes it is a digital coin in the future, but it cannot become physical coin. I believe that it will become the most amazing coin in the near future because it build a strong and fast growing economy around the globe. If we speak about bitcoin future we can really say that it has a bright future coin, because it is now well known on the crypto feild and it can really give a huge return of our investment.
dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:13:43 AM

Absolutely right, the more popular and the more Bitcoin enthusiasts then it is not impossible Bitcoin will be the coin of the future. The number of ease in transactions provided by Bitcoin invites investors to invest in Bitcoin. That's what makes the Bitcoin price higher in the market. Although currently Bitcoin down it did not discourage investors to stay in Bitcoin. I'm sure Bitcoin is the coin of the future.
veejay2716

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:18:46 AM

I believe bitcoin is the coin of the future, eventhough there's a lot of hassles and many are against it but I know in the future it would be widely well known in the world and it would be accepted in many businesses.
theblack_cat

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:27:33 AM

Maybe the worries are true.
In the future we also need a balance between fiat money and digital.
We need bitcoins to make a profit quickly and to increase revenue.
If there is a balance the government can still income tax from fiat money without having to control bitcoin.
Because if individual income goes forward it is certain that the country is progressing.
Bitcoin is the digital currency of the future that provides a bright future for each of its members.
And I believe bitcoin will give us success.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:34:44 AM

We do not know today whether the bitcoin become coin of future as far more significant countries unwilling to accept bitcoin. They can say that bitcoin is the coin of the future when it became legal to use it around the world, and everyone of us have a knowleged about bitcoin.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:15:31 AM

It is not the coin but the blockchain technology that we have in bitcoin is the future, blockchain technology can bring a lot of things in the future and that is why it is the future technology that we can rely on and don't worry about the coins because there is a lot of coins out there and it is just the technology that we need to have so we can enjoy the benefits of the blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: