Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:19:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 [334] 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 457 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 400663 times)
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 12:49:02 AM

The guy who is 95% abuser actually made a point...
My internet provider changes my ip once or twice a month for security reasons, so since i opted out for my gambling sites (accepted and regulated by my country) and opted in for your new feature of gambling, i´d like to know how secure i am? I understand that i will be under red light for ip adress changing, but if my betting history and my activity history are genuine, am i safe?

Almost everyone has a dynamic IP address and you having different IP address every month would not posed any issues or security risk on your account. my IP is changing everyday whenever i restart my modem i get a fresh new IP from the available pool and i haven't encounter an issues for a long time.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 01:29:58 AM

My internet provider changes my ip once or twice a month for security reasons, so since i opted out for my gambling sites (accepted and regulated by my country) and opted in for your new feature of gambling, i´d like to know how secure i am? I understand that i will be under red light for ip adress changing, but if my betting history and my activity history are genuine, am i safe?

Almost everyone has a dynamic IP address and you having different IP address every month would not posed any issues or security risk on your account. my IP is changing everyday whenever i restart my modem i get a fresh new IP from the available pool and i haven't encounter an issues for a long time.

That's even truer on mobile devices where it can change many times a day. Some mobile networks are heavily exploited which can be a bit inconvenient for genuine users who are unlucky enough to share an IP address pool with a botnet.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
wildinblue

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:22:55 AM

@TheQuin
Hi can you give us the option to manually choose the referrals we share the commissions with?I want to send some BTC to one of them not all and this is not possible atm,it will be a great addition for many of us please think about it.
minh158

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:28:24 AM

Hi quin!
4 day and I not receive btc win betting Ajax - Tottenham Sad
I betting Ajax 0.01 btc win but nothing Sad
MarioOnline

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:54:21 AM

I change ip EVERY DAY with both devices I use (smartphone because I use the offline profile and that changes mobile ip in all phones in my Country, and pc because my landline provider did it on daily basis or 2/3days) and I never hand any problem in last 3years with freebtc.

Hi, ElGringoMalo, so you never had a problem, right? But if one day you ever have a problem to get your satoshis from Freebitco.in, and you complain directly to TheQuin, he will look at your ip adress changing and will tell you you're a 95% abuser like he did to Sairu, to karu88, to me and to many others. And he will confiscate all your satoshis like he did to me and to many others.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 01:07:52 PM

Hi, ElGringoMalo, so you never had a problem, right? But if one day you ever have a problem to get your satoshis from Freebitco.in, and you complain directly to TheQuin, he will look at your ip adress changing and will tell you you're a 95% abuser like he did to Sairu, to karu88, to me and to many others. And he will confiscate all your satoshis like he did to me and to many others.

It was nothing to do with your ISP giving you a different IP address. I use a lot of information to detect abusers like you but that doesn't factor in.

Hi quin!

Sorry about the delay. wetsuit is away at the moment but when he gets back on Monday he's going to code up a management interface for me so I can payout the winners.

ElGringoMalo

Activity: 51
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:42:43 PM

I change ip EVERY DAY with both devices I use (smartphone because I use the offline profile and that changes mobile ip in all phones in my Country, and pc because my landline provider did it on daily basis or 2/3days) and I never hand any problem in last 3years with freebtc.

No, if someone says that was banned from an ip issue it seems a lot suspicious for me just beacuse doing only an ip check is the absolutely useless way to spot cheaters for ANY site, so if some users come here to say things like "hey, we were using the same wi-fi home connection and we got banned only for that" I can only hear something like "lets make some noise after getting caught cheating".
I really don't know what happened with your account BUT sure ip is not the problem, as I've stated before (and I am not the only one) using different ip or even using different devices with different ip didn't ever affected my account.
Bitcoinsummoner

Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 12:36:55 PM

Yesterday I betting football Ajax vs Tottenham. 0.01btc and Ajax win.
When do I get the btc winnings?

Have you received your bitcoin winnings which you told you have on that day? I think you have already received your winning without any hassle.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptokings2019

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:54:49 AM

It was nothing to do with your ISP giving you a different IP address. I use a lot of information to detect abusers like you but that doesn't factor in.

Hi quin!

Sorry about the delay. wetsuit is away at the moment but when he gets back on Monday he's going to code up a management interface for me so I can payout the winners.

I love seeing more come forward with complaints like mine.  Love it and it's sweet revenge.  Am I these people too?Huh  NO!!  TheQuin is a liar that begs people for Merit because he has such a poor reputation.  Look at is and see what I am talking about.  In my case over $1000 in bitcoin deposits were stolen under the same scenario.  They have to pay for the car they are advertising.  They are holding such a huge promotion with no one overseeing it which means that the winner will be someone that works or has a controlling interest in Freebitco.in.  This site can individually control each account to create both good and bad results.  Including pre-clicked jackpot bets on user accounts.  Cloudflare getting complete abuse report now since TheQuin failed to see the logic in making a compromise and calling a group of 5 a person of 1 with NO PROOF!  So now you may be seeing Freebitco.in going Bye Bye!
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 05:59:04 AM

TheQuin is a liar that begs people for Merit because he has such a poor reputation.

That reading comprehension deficit disorder you suffer from really is very severe. I already corrected you on this once:

Look at TheQuin's Trust Score!  He actually begs for Merit, ~

You really are the most outstandingly thick specimen to walk this planet. That's feedback I left people that begged for Merit from me. If you are suddenly interested in how other members of the forum rate the value of my posts have a look at the earned Merit statistics here. https://bpip.org/report.aspx?r=mostmerited

On my trust summary that is listed as "Sent feedback" meaning to anyone with more than one brain cell to rub together that I sent it. I would highly recommend that you get some help with your deficiency. There are schools for people with special needs like yourself. Then you might be able to go back and understand that I have already adequately answered and explained all your complaints. The other people reading these threads have already told you that and also told you the correct place on the forum to post about it.

pinoycash

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 08:34:14 AM

@TheQuin
Hi can you give us the option to manually choose the referrals we share the commissions with?I want to send some BTC to one of them not all and this is not possible atm,it will be a great addition for many of us please think about it.

Yes it would be a good addition in sharing referral commission to active rollers instead of sharing to all refs including the inactive one.

But this has been in discussion before that its not possible since it might raised some question if the other party complain that he didn't receive the satoshis since it happen internally it doesn't have a blockchain transaction that can be used a proof that the amount has been sent.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 08:36:49 AM

@TheQuin

Yes it would be a good addition in sharing referral commission to active rollers instead of sharing to all refs including the inactive one.

But this has been in discussion before that its not possible since it might raised some question if the other party complain that he didn't receive the satoshis since it happen internally it doesn't have a blockchain transaction that can be used a proof that the amount has been sent.

Only active referrals to get a share if you use the "Share amount based on referral activity since last payout" option. I think it would be open to abuse if we changed to allow selective sharing.

Dav7

Activity: 282
Merit: 104

Making Money Online since 2006

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 10:26:27 AM

@TheQuin

As TheQuin already said only active referrals receive the share and if they only ROLL one time in the week the share will be calculated hover that single ROLL. To bad for him.

I would like more to have other options like share only for the most active referral on the week or have the option to order the referral list so I can find the most active easy.

MarioOnline

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:06:33 PM

No, if someone says that was banned from an ip issue it seems a lot suspicious for me just beacuse doing only an ip check is the absolutely useless way to spot cheaters for ANY site, so if some users come here to say things like "hey, we were using the same wi-fi home connection and we got banned only for that" I can only hear something like "lets make some noise after getting caught cheating".
I really don't know what happened with your account BUT sure ip is not the problem, as I've stated before (and I am not the only one) using different ip or even using different devices with different ip didn't ever affected my account.'

ElGringoMalo, you don't seem to get the point. I didn't say that I was banned because of IP issues. It was TheQuin that said to me it was because of that.

What I say is if one day you ever have a problem to get your satoshi (reward points or betting or jackpot etc.), and you complain to TheQuin, he will confiscate your satoshis, like he did to me, just like that. To me he said it was because of IP issues, you understand? But I can imagine what the real reason is.

And to be completely clear, I was no abuser, whatever TheQuin says.
minh158

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:44:06 PM

https://i.imgur.com/GRq7qIh.png
Have you received your bitcoin winnings which you told you have on that day? I think you have already received your winning without any hassle.

It has been 1 week and I still have not received btc the winnings yet.   Cry

I will never betting on freebitco.in anymore, too disappointed by the delay  Angry
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 08:50:23 AM

It has been 1 week and I still have not received btc the winnings yet.   Cry

I will never betting on freebitco.in anymore, too disappointed by the delay  Angry

I can feel your frustration but given the reputation of freebitco.in they will pay your pending winning btc., Just give them time to fix your issues i guess this is just some internal problem that needs personal attention by the main dev of freebitco.in.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 09:24:37 AM

I will never betting on freebitco.in anymore, too disappointed by the delay  Angry

I can feel your frustration but given the reputation of freebitco.in they will pay your pending winning btc., Just give them time to fix your issues i guess this is just some internal problem that needs personal attention by the main dev of freebitco.in.

That's it, we're just having some teething problems with the new system. All bets will be settled.

minh158

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:36:52 PM

https://i.imgur.com/GRq7qIh.png

I know the reputable freebitco.in because I have played for 2 years but I am very sad because of this delay. Sad
That's it, we're just having some teething problems with the new system. All bets will be settled.
cryptokings2019

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:20:23 AM

TheQuin is a liar that begs people for Merit because he has such a poor reputation.

That reading comprehension deficit disorder you suffer from really is very severe. I already corrected you on this once:

Look at TheQuin's Trust Score!  He actually begs for Merit, ~

You really are the most outstandingly thick specimen to walk this planet. That's feedback I left people that begged for Merit from me. If you are suddenly interested in how other members of the forum rate the value of my posts have a look at the earned Merit statistics here. https://bpip.org/report.aspx?r=mostmerited

On my trust summary that is listed as "Sent feedback" meaning to anyone with more than one brain cell to rub together that I sent it. I would highly recommend that you get some help with your deficiency. There are schools for people with special needs like yourself. Then you might be able to go back and understand that I have already adequately answered and explained all your complaints. The other people reading these threads have already told you that and also told you the correct place on the forum to post about it.

Lets get some things straight here.  I do not claim to be an expert at anything.  You have proven you are truly the expert of deception, theft, and the master of insults.  I told you I am a Freshmen in High School that's considered 9th grade.  Your continued aggressive insults only verify everything I say is 100% true.  To tell Ken he lost his balance from a malfunction that was related to his device but you were able to fix it begs to question what else you can fix like odds, contests, lottery, ect.  When he gave you the smackdown you banned his account and stole my balance on false claims of Multi Accounting Abuse.  THERE WAS NO PROOF!  Just your word which cannot be trusted.  Everytime I post proof and facts you admittedly have it removed.  I take Accounting & Business Law in School.  In Accounting your statement of Multi Accounting means a business that maintains multiple ledgers to avoid paying taxes on their profits.  Now in Business Law I was showing the teacher your contest where you are using the Copyrighted & Trademark names and photos of LAMBORGHINI and as a Class Project and extra credit he suggested I report this infringement to the company because he said he was 100% sure written permission was not received, so yeah I am up for that as I have nothing to lose and might even get a free keychain for reporting it and then turn around and sell it for $100 the equivalent to what you stole from me in Bitcoin.  Another thing is people must trust you awarded it, however in the United States which you said is Flea Infested an Independent Company is hired to supervise that the contest prize was in fact awarded.  There is no mention of the winner paying their taxing body for the prize either.  So I am not as "Thick" or Stupid as you think.  Also at least 10 Abuse complaints are also being sent to Cloudflare too, you know the company you claimed to own where I have the screenprint.   So I hope it was worth it to defend your fake honor.  Still don't know what you mean about sucking the piss out of me either you pedophile.
Rarroyo

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:47:42 AM

https://imgur.com/a/OGMWRPQ

I just won the jackpot, no big ammount but still happy Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 [334] 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 457 »
  Print  

Jump to: