Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:57:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 457 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 400450 times)
CatFur

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:03:00 AM

Hello.
I have a 39% bonus but i only receive the base reward. I don't think is normal.

Yes, it is normal. You need to get to 100% to activate the bonus.

How can i do that? I spend all my earnings mostly on lottery and sometimes on multiply from weeks and i barely reached to 39%.

Every time you buy lottery tickets or play multiply the percentage will go up but every time you play a free roll it will steadily go down. Your proportion of purchase has to be greater than your free rolls.

Free Bitcoins & Dogecoins > FreeBitco.in  |  FreeDoge.co.in
More Faucets > MoonBit.co.in  |  MoonDoge.co.in  |  MoonLiteco.in  |  MoonDash.co.in  |  Moon Cash  |  BitFun.co
Win 6 BTC Jackpot! > Bitplay Club

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 08:05:47 AM

Every time you buy lottery tickets or play multiply the percentage will go up but every time you play a free roll it will steadily go down. Your proportion of purchase has to be greater than your free rolls.

Is the correct answer. It is meant to give the bonus of a larger faucet to players that deposit and gamble.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Asn07

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:47:38 AM

Hello.

How can i do that? I spend all my earnings mostly on lottery and sometimes on multiply from weeks and i barely reached to 39%.

link=topic=319540.msg37325758#msg37325758 date=1526371380]
Hello.

[/quote]

I had full bonus and was emailing  about my account  being  locked and nothing.  I had done all the resets 2fa but nothing. So i lost  out on rp this werkend. I emailed  for 2 weeks straight. Ive been here a few months and its not a good gaucet like before. Honestly, its bad with the way it gives. I understand the rolls might hit high but that is like us winning on muliply  btc.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 10:59:59 AM

I had full bonus and was emailing  about my account  being  locked and nothing.  I had done all the resets 2fa but nothing. So i lost  out on rp this werkend. I emailed  for 2 weeks straight. Ive been here a few months and its not a good gaucet like before. Honestly, its bad with the way it gives. I understand the rolls might hit high but that is like us winning on muliply  btc.

What do you mean by locked? What does the message actually say?

Asn07

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:09:13 AM

[/quote

I couldn't  get in my account  with any passwords they gave me. I was mad because  they emailed me back quick and then i started having a serious  problem  with the game where if i won big it logged  me out. I had to log back in and then i couldn't win at all. I won like 350k satashi  but over the days just kep losing. This straight  honesty since ive been here awhile and its gotten we give a little  but we take back alot. I never depositing anything  no more. The way i was ignored about being locked out just change my view of them. Im playing out my bonus. Since you have to lose half a kidney to get that.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 11:11:49 AM

I won like 350k satashi  but over the days just kep losing.

Oh, that locked out error message. I understand now.

elites

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:17:42 AM

Any plans to add 2fa and annual interest at freedoge as well?
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 11:19:54 AM

Any plans to add 2fa and annual interest at freedoge as well?

We're rebranding the site and Doge will eventually get merged in so we don't plan on any further updates to freedoge.co.in .

Asn07

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:38:10 PM

[/quote

I couldn't  get in my account  with any passwords they gave me. I was mad because  they emailed me back quick and then i started having a serious  problem  with the game where if i won big it logged  me out. I had to log back in and then i couldn't win at all. I won like 350k satashi  but over the days just kep losing. This straight  honesty since ive been here awhile and its gotten we give a little  but we take back alot. I never depositing anything  no more. The way i was ignored about being locked out just change my view of them. Im playing out my bonus. Since you have to lose half a kidney to get that.
[/quot

How can i get the bonus off? Im not going  to do it. Its just there for nothing
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 01:07:04 PM

You can't. The RP bonuses expire after 24 hrs. The Free BTC on the front page stays until the ratio of what you have received from the faucet exceeds the level of what you have wagered.

Do you actually have a problem that I can help you with or are you just upset that you didn't win? Gambling may not be for you.

Asn07

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:15:53 PM

Sure i have a master's in math so we can figure some stuff
You can't. The RP bonuses expire after 24 hrs. The Free BTC on the front page stays until the ratio of what you have received from the faucet exceeds the level of what you have wagered.

Do you actually have a problem that I can help you with or are you just upset that you didn't win? Gambling may not be for you.
I have a master's math so I've been running my numbers even the house edge taken into consideration. Provably fair is far close. Also you seems to have many instances where it will roal longer, screen flicker or even my case keep sping you have to close window open up again and ther is a couple missing since you lost during the malfuction. Yes, i actually  do have good in betting every year i go to same quick hit game and win.  I won 15k. Its really funny because at usually the same time each timei start to lose. Im a gambler i can standing losing thousands in vegas an feel ok but on here its like wow.hey the is moving so to the next it doesnt move.i shoukd record when i play so it can be visable by all on her.  Honeslty i dont believe anything anyone  says here unless there is proof provided. I want to see proof of it it being provably but there will thoughts that you guys may numbers.of course is gambling but what you is provably fair is not an accurate  description. This could be argued until we die but oh well. Thats cool about multiply btc bonus.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:35:56 PM

I have a master's math so I've been running my numbers even the house edge taken into consideration. Provably fair is far close. Also you seems to have many instances where it will roal longer, screen flicker or even my case keep sping you have to close window open up again and ther is a couple missing since you lost during the malfuction. Yes, i actually  do have good in betting every year i go to same quick hit game and win.  I won 15k. Its really funny because at usually the same time each timei start to lose. Im a gambler i can standing losing thousands in vegas an feel ok but on here its like wow.hey the is moving so to the next it doesnt move.i shoukd record when i play so it can be visable by all on her.  Honeslty i dont believe anything anyone  says here unless there is proof provided. I want to see proof of it it being provably but there will thoughts that you guys may numbers.of course is gambling but what you is provably fair is not an accurate  description. This could be argued until we die but oh well. Thats cool about multiply btc bonus.

The delays in seeing the result of the roll are caused by lag on the internet. If it keeps on rolling and doesn't stop that just means your end didn't get the response from the server. All rolls are instant on the server and the spinning is just an animation. Either the roll request gets to the server and is processed or it doesn't. Any internet lag cannot affect the result.

I suggest you do some research on provably fair and learn how to verify your own rolls. That really is the point of provably fair - you can prove it to yourself. That means you don't have to take anybody's word for it.

Asn07

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:01:15 PM

The delays in seeing the result of the roll are caused by lag on the internet. If it keeps on rolling and doesn't stop that just means your end didn't get the response from the server. All rolls are instant on the server and the spinning is just an animation. Either the roll request gets to the server and is processed or it doesn't. Any internet lag cannot affect the result.

I suggest you do some research on provably fair and learn how to verify your own rolls. That really is the point of provably fair - you can prove it to yourself. That means you don't have to take anybody's word for it.

[/quot

I suggest you learn how do math an read. Why you questioning me on provaly fair? Statistics 101. I suggest go learn basics before you before you insult mh intelligence. Did that hurt that hurt feelings? Quit acting like a punk all i did was question the outcomes . You told tell and you dont like it. You guys can put explinmation mark. If you can eve dr lwarn to add number maybe whe can exchang data. Dont be trying run your gums case 13 in a row wrong 2 right and 16 in a row again wrong is properly fair. See you later badass
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:16:43 PM

I suggest you learn how do math an read. Why you questioning me on provaly fair? Statistics 101. I suggest go learn basics before you before you insult mh intelligence. Did that hurt that hurt feelings? Quit acting like a punk all i did was question the outcomes . You told tell and you dont like it. You guys can put explinmation mark. If you can eve dr lwarn to add number maybe whe can exchang data. Dont be trying run your gums case 13 in a row wrong 2 right and 16 in a row again wrong is properly fair. See you later badass

I can read very well, far better than you can write.

Sorry but you are the one lacking in a basic understanding of probability here. If you were betting 2x then 13 and 16 streaks happen a lot.

You are welcome to question the outcomes but I'd say you are the one with a serious attitude problem here. I repeat that if this is how you react when you lose then you should seriously consider not gambling in the future.

fauwil

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:19:11 PM

Hello,
i would like to see an auto-share in freedogcoin as in freebitcoin. (with a cooldown set 1 hour before auto-withdraw)
Actually the Share in freedogecoin seems to be broken : with "share amount based on referral activity", the share goes to inactive too.
i have a screenshot on my website who show this on my freedogecoin review.
because i like share with my active referrals i really wish you add this too.
(Actually i stopped share in freedogecoin because of this)
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:22:04 PM

Hello,
i would like to see an auto-share in freedogcoin as in freebitcoin. (with a cooldown set 1 hour before auto-withdraw)
Actually the Share in freedogecoin seems to be broken : with "share amount based on referral activity", the share goes to inactive too.
i have a screenshot on my website who show this on my freedogecoin review.
because i like share with my active referrals i really wish you add this too.
(Actually i stopped share in freedogecoin because of this)

As I explained a few posts back:

We're rebranding the site and Doge will eventually get merged in so we don't plan on any further updates to freedoge.co.in .

jimi1970

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:40:50 PM

I would like to invest some bitcoins in this site. Is it still paying?
elites

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:42:00 PM

How much btc do you need to invest in order to get 100%?
StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:50:07 PM

freedoge.co.in roll history is not active for free rolls as in freebitco.in?

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:00:09 AM

I would like to invest some bitcoins in this site. Is it still paying?

Yes.

How much btc do you need to invest in order to get 100%?

100% of what?

freedoge.co.in roll history is not active for free rolls as in freebitco.in?

I don't use freedoge.co.in so I'm not sure, but I do know that it has fallen behind freebitco.in and many improvements that have been made over the years were not applied to it. As it is getting merged in later it is going to stay how it is for now.

Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 457 »
  Print  

Jump to: