Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:58:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you think of bitcoin in future?  (Read 1546 times)
ahrispool (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

https://mvlchain.io

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:09:07 AM

bitcoin has many technological limitations(1MB size of block, takes long time to process your transaction) and so had been hardforked to bch, btg.
it could only be used as currency since they do not support platform like ethereum does.

currently many icos are based on ethereums, cause they support tokens on their platform.
I think the only benefit of using bitcoin is that it is the very first cryptocurrency and altcoins are exchangeable in exchange because of btc's stability.

how do you think of bitcoin? will it still have much advantages&value as it now has?

laguseklik

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:14:01 AM

bitcoin has many technological limitations(1MB size of block, takes long time to process your transaction) and so had been hardforked to bch, btg.
it could only be used as currency since they do not support platform like ethereum does.

currently many icos are based on ethereums, cause they support tokens on their platform.
I think the only benefit of using bitcoin is that it is the very first cryptocurrency and altcoins are exchangeable in exchange because of btc's stability.

how do you think of bitcoin? will it still have much advantages&value as it now has?

You're right, but there are more shopping sites and websites that accept payments using bitcoin than ethereum. and there are more people who trade bitcoin than ethereum

Oops, there is no signature...
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:12:19 AM

of course bitcoin many advantages. proven bitcoin is increasingly in the search for society, and more and more investors put shares. I am sure in the future many countries will begin to support bitcoin.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:21:00 AM

I am thinking of the bitcoin for the future especially for my financial needs and for my family

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:27:09 AM

Bitcoins future is very promising and attractive because of its varied features which enables business people ,investors and the common people also involved in bitcoin usage.Bitcoin can be mined only up to 21 million  So the supply of bitcoin is limited and the market demand naturally will increase and hence its  price can be shoot up. Bitcoin has attained the investors confidence so its market capital is very strong.and its daily traded volume also good. Its price can grow up to any level for the next few years.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:27:41 AM

Currently we have to be honest that bitcoin do not have much advantage compared to other altcoins. Only thing bitcoin is holding is its security and for being the first crypto currency. But I believe that sooner or later there will be changes happening in the network as the core knows they need so.
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:34:59 AM

In my modest opinion i see bitcoin has 50% possibilities to be the most used currency within 20 years but i also believe that bitcoin will be used for other minor things and we will have another global crypto currency used all around the world.

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:39:01 AM

yes, I think everyone has different perceptions. and that's up to everyone.
talk about the future of bitcoin, regardless of everything you have said and delivered. bitcoin remains the most important commodity of all cryptoes, despite delays in every transaction process. but that's not a big obstacle. depending on your fee.
however, bitcoin has a long future 5 10 years to the fore. may still be a crypto king. and this is the fact
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:39:49 AM

Bitcoin in the future many benefits and the price must increase. The technology used is certainly more sophisticated and easy to use for everyone.
kikay15

Activity: 127

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:00:39 AM

Bitcoin in the future is very much high. Because more and more people are using butcoin because they know their are future on it. Thats why its so in demand now a days and in the future. So we will pursue bitcoin will in top.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:10:53 AM

I am thinking of bitcoin in the future to use it to save my money in a proper way
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:15:53 AM

I believe there are more development in the future of bitcoin. The technology will become more develop that helps the bitcoin transaction process faster and i believe someday the transaction fees where getting lower. It will become more and more valuable because i believe more people will accept bitcoin and those who live in remote areas will become also a bitcoiner and has access to internet,the bitcoin demand will increase more.

Milonsa

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:51:36 AM

I know bitcoin in the for my future.because bitcoin my any problem solve,but I don't believe this bitcoin from earn money.now believe bitcoin for income money.now I'm working bitcoin earning of remote bounty campaign and income some bitcoin.it's selling earn money.it's my future. bitcoin value  more by more growing.now day by day people using bitcoin.I think bitcoin is the gold bank.
dedelp01

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:57:41 AM

bitcoin will help a lot of people get free from their finances but I think we shouldn't always rely on bitcoin cause its unstable.

ZENODYS.com ││ Making every digital asset just a drag and drop away
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:58:19 AM

In my modest opinion i see bitcoin has 50% possibilities to be the most used currency within 20 years but i also believe that bitcoin will be used for other minor things and we will have another global crypto currency used all around the world.

Nice mate,  i also think the same.
And bitcoin will be our new worldwide currency and has a higher price and most of all the very best coin to transact in every business that about to bloom. Btc will help lots of people in the future. I see this will coming soon.
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:03:57 PM

see the situation and conditions, although now the price of Bitcoin is down, but it turns out people who are interested in playing Bitcoin more and more. I predict that Bitcoin in the Future will grow. even in my opinion Bitcoin Price could be 3 to 4 times the current price. and all that can happen because more people will enter Bitcoin, and Buy Bitcoin to Make Investment.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:18:17 PM

see the situation and conditions, although now the price of Bitcoin is down, but it turns out people who are interested in playing Bitcoin more and more. I predict that Bitcoin in the Future will grow. even in my opinion Bitcoin Price could be 3 to 4 times the current price. and all that can happen because more people will enter Bitcoin, and Buy Bitcoin to Make Investment.

In my case, I believe bitcoin will become more profitable and more people will be inclined to invest more since it has the potential to speed up the increase in price value for sometime as it usually does. My assumption with respect to the price of bitcoin, the probability of to increase triple the price in the current market is not impossible to happen after the bullish run that is expected to happen soon.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:39:29 PM

Bitcoin is becoming better everyday and a lot of people are getting involved with it. It is surely going to remain the king for a long time because there is no coin that could be a threat to it. I dont think bitcoin is going to be used very much like a currency for paying at shops even though it was created to be something like that there are a lot of disadvantages for being used as a payment method.

Even though bitcoin has many technological limitations it is the most popular coin because from bitcoin has started the whole thing with cryptocurrencies. Everyone who starts learning about cryptocurrencies or using them is first starting with bitcoin because there is a ton of information about it and you can buy it very easy even with a credit card
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:40:42 PM

The number of bitcoin users is increasing everyday so the demand also increases. I know that bitcoin future is very promising that it continue to bring good news and opportunity to people who are engage with it. That many lives will be change and get better because of their earning from bitcoin. And hopefully in the future bitcoin will be legalized in some countries and it is totally accepted and supported in some government.
rsrb

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:09:55 AM

Bitcoin will be the currency of future. Transactions of Bitcoin are increasing rapidly. It will turn into human resources in the future. Bitcoin also has a number of benefits that government-issued and government-backed currencies simply cannot offer.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  All
  Print  

Jump to: