Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:27:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 312 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico  (Read 446023 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Joebwan

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:07:03 AM

I'd hate this coin to go the same way as Ratecoin, where the micro-stake gamers have put such a stranglehold on that coin that only they can effectively mint new coins. When something like this happens, the lion's share ends up in the hands of a few and other people lose interest. Literally. The price then plummets.

The micro-stake gamers switch off their stranglehold occasionally to stake at the 40% max and then switch the micro-stakes back on so that the rest of us just get crumbs. Let's crash the price and flush them out!

The difficulty is consistently so high now that Thundertoe needs to draw a new graph on the OP to show the stark reality of the diminishing returns. We are off the scale. The difficulty at the moment of writing this is 0.0233.

After my next staking, I plan to beat the gamers at their own game. Give them a taste of their own medicine. I'm not going to sell at a ridiculous price. I'm going to split my not-inconsiderable hoard into micro-amounts. I suggest that other like-minded people do the same. Make sure that the gamers don't get the 40% max. That will do two things:

1)  when the price crashes further, that could give us the opportunity to buy Tek at a lower cost, if we so wanted; and
2)  it will force Tekcoin to become useful and thrive, or ...

What have we got to lose?

Or...you could wait for the gamers to 'switch off' as you call it. If you have your TEK in one address, then take advantage of the lower difficulty when they do.

You doing the same thing they are doing is dumb. It would just make the situation worse. All to teach them a lesson. Then we all suffer.

No reason to be selfish.  I hate what is happening as much as the next person, but being part of the problem is not going to make things better in the long run.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 11:12:38 AM

I'd hate this coin to go the same way as Ratecoin, where the micro-stake gamers have put such a stranglehold on that coin that only they can effectively mint new coins. When something like this happens, the lion's share ends up in the hands of a few and other people lose interest. Literally. The price then plummets.

The micro-stake gamers switch off their stranglehold occasionally to stake at the 40% max and then switch the micro-stakes back on so that the rest of us just get crumbs. Let's crash the price and flush them out!

The difficulty is consistently so high now that Thundertoe needs to draw a new graph on the OP to show the stark reality of the diminishing returns. We are off the scale. The difficulty at the moment of writing this is 0.0233.

After my next staking, I plan to beat the gamers at their own game. Give them a taste of their own medicine. I'm not going to sell at a ridiculous price. I'm going to split my not-inconsiderable hoard into micro-amounts. I suggest that other like-minded people do the same. Make sure that the gamers don't get the 40% max. That will do two things:

1)  when the price crashes further, that could give us the opportunity to buy Tek at a lower cost, if we so wanted; and

Or...you could wait for the gamers to 'switch off' as you call it. If you have your TEK in one address, then take advantage of the lower difficulty when they do.

You doing the same thing they are doing is dumb. It would just make the situation worse. All to teach them a lesson. Then we all suffer.

No reason to be selfish.  I hate what is happening as much as the next person, but being part of the problem is not going to make things better in the long run.

Great idea but how do we do that keep checking the Pos diff to see if they turn it off??

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Couldbe

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:36:30 PM
Last edit: February 29, 2016, 12:58:50 PM by Couldbe

No reason to be selfish.  I hate what is happening as much as the next person, but being part of the problem is not going to make things better in the long run.

Fair point. But it is the micro-stakers who tend to monopolise the 40% payouts and then flood the market with Tek from their ill-gotten gains, pushing the price down with every payout.

By gaming the gamers, we could ensure that they don't get 40% anymore and turn off our micro-stakes at an appropriate time. One third in micro-stakes in a separate wallet on a solid state drive, combined with a two thirds block punch on another could K.O. the micro-parasites. It may be dumb, but human beings have an irrational side to them especially when revenge is concerned.
Joebwan

Activity: 223

Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 01:54:36 PM

No reason to be selfish.  I hate what is happening as much as the next person, but being part of the problem is not going to make things better in the long run.

Fair point. But it is the micro-stakers who tend to monopolise the 40% payouts and then flood the market with Tek from their ill-gotten gains, pushing the price down with every payout.

By gaming the gamers, we could ensure that they don't get 40% anymore and turn off our micro-stakes at an appropriate time. One third in micro-stakes in a separate wallet on a solid state drive, combined with a two thirds block punch on another could K.O. the micro-parasites. It may be dumb, but human beings have an irrational side to them especially when revenge is concerned.

I see your point, it just seems to me that our efforts could be better directed in actually fixing the issues instead of playing some end-around game to stop folks who are taking advantage of a flaw in the system.  We do this elaborate scheme to stop the gamer this time, then have do do the whole thing again each time some idiot decides that he wants to try to manipulate TEK? It sounds exhausting.  Why not just fix it correctly the first time?

The gamer has to wait for the difficulty to drop same as us, once he turns off his 'micro-staler' so to speak. It doesn't drop instantly. If we are paying attention, we stake too.

I say lets hard fork the coin and be done with it.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 04:03:50 PM

well i was playing with presstab block explore they have a few address with about 1700-2000 coin spread even covering the entire month , so the only time it get turn off is when they are about to stake the main wallet, so wait is not a option , every time they stake i think they make new wallet to drive pos diff up , so they u go, 1 smart sob taking down tekcoin , we could all hold not sell , but still cant stop him , after 30 days he just make more staking address , pretty soon diff will be so high , rewwARDS WILL BE SINGLE DIGIT

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
TripleHeXXX

Activity: 176
Merit: 102

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 08:45:50 PM

Like to report an incident at cryptopia nz the new exchange we are listed in ,

What happen was in pop in to chat saw something funny posted "whaawhaa" and got hit by a lifetime ban .
So I guess we have to be careful when we trade there , and I won't be letting my coins sit there long who know what the owner will do , for a simple comment life time ban
 http://imgur.com/jDKzblX

Update : if you look in their forum it say by one of the owner that they have already started to look for full time jobs , sound unstable so beware of your deposit

You came into a clearly very heated chat, and made the wrong stupid joke to the wrong incredibly angry person at what should have been obviously wrong time, you were already unbanned before you even made this post but if you wanna keep being a dick about it go right ahead.

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★          
walkdev

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:52:35 PM

well i was playing with presstab block explore they have a few address with about 1700-2000 coin spread even covering the entire month , so the only time it get turn off is when they are about to stake the main wallet, so wait is not a option , every time they stake i think they make new wallet to drive pos diff up , so they u go, 1 smart sob taking down tekcoin , we could all hold not sell , but still cant stop him , after 30 days he just make more staking address , pretty soon diff will be so high , rewwARDS WILL BE SINGLE DIGIT

I'm guessing that's so that they can climb up the rich list which is quite pathetic, if you ask me - not to mention under-handed. If we all hang on to our coins, then we're all in this together...

The only way to stop people like this is the hard fork, surely...

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:27:44 PM

What happen was in pop in to chat saw something funny posted "whaawhaa" and got hit by a lifetime ban .
So I guess we have to be careful when we trade there , and I won't be letting my coins sit there long who know what the owner will do , for a simple comment life time ban

Update : if you look in their forum it say by one of the owner that they have already started to look for full time jobs , sound unstable so beware of your deposit

If you think we are unstable, then yes I suggest you withdraw all your coins and don't deposit anymore.

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★ 
...Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace | Rewards | CoinInfo 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.f. ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀██▀██████████
█████████  ▀████████          ▀█████████
██████████    ▀▀████          ██████████
█████████▀▀                  ███████████
██████████                  ▄███████████
███████████▀               ▄████████████
████████████▄▄▄           ▄█████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀         ▄▄████████████████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 12:04:02 AM

You came into a clearly very heated chat, and made the wrong stupid joke to the wrong incredibly angry person at what should have been obviously wrong time, you were already unbanned before you even made this post but if you wanna keep being a dick about it go right ahead.

Yes unbanned after this post and not before ,so this angry person abuse his power by banning . Just because I pop in to the chat and laugh at a joke. And today you ban me again , reason cause I feel you guys are unstable . Well u have proven it , you are unstable , I told you I was there to thank the ppl that help me , and you ban me for say that , it's true the exchange is your , run it how ever you like , treat you client like dirt . by the way it has been confirm by one of your mods , one of the owner , by the handle of saddam213 has gone and got a full time job to help keep the exchange running . So how Long the place can last ...

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 12:09:18 AM

If you think we are unstable, then yes I suggest you withdraw all your coins and don't deposit anymore.

I already did , I'll trade there but I won't keep my coins there if you don't mine , or do the ppl have to lick your ass to trade there , you know at the place I work there are afew ppl I hate and don't like , but I don't quit my job because of it . I guess u are saddam213 , it sad that you started what could have been a great exchange , but you can't be around it and have to get a job to keep the place running , I thank you for your selfless act

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 12:56:14 AM

Reasons why I made those post about the exchange crytopia is because I lost 400++ dollars at cryptsy , with exchange owners who do as they please , just because they are angry with someone or something . 400 might not be a lot to some ppl , but I love crypto currency and tekcoin has been great to me. It allowed me to make many more trading mistakes with losing more cold hard cash. I'm not say crytopia is cryptsy , but we do have to be careful , these ppl think they are all powerful just because they own an exchange or what I'm not sure , but the ability to demonstrate the abuse of power ,wow ... Let's just say if I don't have to trade they I won't .

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
thundertoe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:06:41 AM

don't be afraid to come play around on Yobit https://yobit.net/en/trade/TEK/BTC the chat box is fairly unmoderated and enjoyable

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:30:48 AM

Yes unbanned after this post and not before ,so this angry person abuse his power by banning . Just because I pop in to the chat and laugh at a joke. And today you ban me again , reason cause I feel you guys are unstable . Well u have proven it , you are unstable , I told you I was there to thank the ppl that help me , and you ban me for say that , it's true the exchange is your , run it how ever you like , treat you client like dirt . by the way it has been confirm by one of your mods , one of the owner , by the handle of saddam213 has gone and got a full time job to help keep the exchange running . So how Long the place can last ...

Ive always had a fulltime job, Cryptopia is what I do on my spare time, better get you facts straight before spreading fud.

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
TripleHeXXX

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 01:35:10 AM

Firstly, I've got the database logs to prove you were unbanned last night shortly after it happened, before you made this post, so you can fuck off with your lies, and you still want to trade here? No I don't think so, you're withdrawing all your coins because you think we're unstable, and you're telling other people to do so, and you think you're still welcome to use the site? You've got until the end of the week to finish withdrawing your coins and then your account will be locked. Go fuck yourself.

Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 01:36:06 AM

Ive always had a fulltime job, Cryptopia is what I do on my spare time, better get you facts straight before spreading fud.

Facts given by your mods , if it's wrong than I was given false info , I have email picture proof . And I already left the exchange , one less customer for you , but I Guess that does not trouble you right . So give it up already

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 01:39:46 AM

Firstly, I've got the database logs to prove you were unbanned last night shortly after it happened, before you made this post, so you can fuck off with your lies, and you still want to trade here? No I don't think so, you're withdrawing all your coins because you think we're unstable, and you're telling other people to do so, and you think you're still welcome to use the site? You've got until the end of the week to finish withdrawing your coins and then your account will be locked. Go fuck yourself.

Yes lock the account and steal what ever balance there is, and watch your lousy language , I have only wrote about facts . And I'm not telling any one what to do , I'm only telling what I feel and the experience I had with you powerful ppl .

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:42:54 AM

Yes lock the account and steal what ever balance there is, and watch your lousy language , I have only wrote about facts . And I'm not telling any one what to do , I'm only telling what I feel and the experience I had with you powerful ppl .

WE DONT FUCKING STEAL COINS.

fucking FUD spreading assholes.

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
TripleHeXXX

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 01:43:01 AM

Sorry we're thieves how?

You've said you're withdrawing your coins and leaving.

But then you said you still wanted to use our site to trade.

We've said you're not welcome, withdraw your coins and fuck off. And this equates to theft how?

Go fuck yourself.

m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 01:44:27 AM

WE DONT FUCKING STEAL COINS.

fucking FUD spreading assholes.

Time of post 10:02 , time of unban 10:38 need I say more pls check b4 u print

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 01:46:52 AM

Sorry we're thieves how?

You've said you're withdrawing your coins and leaving.

But then you said you still wanted to use our site to trade.

We've said you're not welcome, withdraw your coins and fuck off. And this equates to theft how?

Go fuck yourself.

After the second ban , u think I crazy to still trade there , no need to reply all your post will not be read by me again , have not interest to deal with the likes of you .

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 312 »
  Print  

Jump to: