Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:55:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 312 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico  (Read 446010 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 02:43:44 AM

Yes - Just updated mine
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 03:04:57 AM

I am currently using v2.2.1 and my wallet is locked.  If I updatemy wallet to 2.3 then will it be locked still when I open it?

Woody already answered this, but I'm gonna get a bit more technical. Not a whole lot Cheesy The "encryptwallet" RPC command does just that: it encrypts wallet.dat itself. All the peripheral stuff that makes it work for humans and interact with the blockchain can be changed to a great degree, and as long as it can read and compare wallet.dat, nothing internal to it will change.
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:04:51 AM

Someone looks like they are having a bit of fun with TEK

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
dickwhite

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 02:05:25 PM

New TEK wallet release v2.3.0.0:

Thank you, Noise. I will send some TEK your way. I encourage everyone to as well.
thundertoe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:10:47 PM

I just want to confirm this is not cryptsy that is staking

Currently we are not staking any tekcoin

And the hot wallet hasnt staked a block in

"confirmations" : 92146,

I have given more info to blunder to prove this. But I dont want to make most of that info public

95% POS difficulty come from the is address:
BqRKDoDh9ZDShkee6NDf2LTSALsQ2XRAai
https://blockexperts.com/tek/address/BqRKDoDh9ZDShkee6NDf2LTSALsQ2XRAai

looks like Cryptsy's wallet.

A few things to consider:
If it is indeed Cryptsy's wallet, that means they are making profit off this coin and less likely to delist it in times of low volume.
I'm not defending their actions for sure, but we are vulnerable with only this one exchange. Bittrex seems fickle and would likely delist it in a bear market. It might be better to make a bounty and go for a big Chinese exchange like BTC38. With 2500+ BTC volume/day and lots of new eyes, TEK might do better there. JMHO.
One more thing: The higher the difficulty, the less coins are issued, which means every coin is more valuable. So in the end, your overall wealth may be the same regardless. If you consolidate your blocks, you should stake before Cryptsy with its many small blocks. At least that's what I've noticed. Even at .003+, my big blocks stake almost immediately.

They do stake immediately, but the number of blocks in that big wallet staking every min is what making the PoS difficulty go so high.

Bump,

unless you have actual data proving the addy is cryptsy then this has already been rehashed multiple times.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 08:00:43 PM

I just want to confirm this is not cryptsy that is staking

Currently we are not staking any tekcoin

And the hot wallet hasnt staked a block in

"confirmations" : 92146,

I have given more info to blunder to prove this. But I dont want to make most of that info public

95% POS difficulty come from the is address:
BqRKDoDh9ZDShkee6NDf2LTSALsQ2XRAai
https://blockexperts.com/tek/address/BqRKDoDh9ZDShkee6NDf2LTSALsQ2XRAai

looks like Cryptsy's wallet.

A few things to consider:
If it is indeed Cryptsy's wallet, that means they are making profit off this coin and less likely to delist it in times of low volume.
I'm not defending their actions for sure, but we are vulnerable with only this one exchange. Bittrex seems fickle and would likely delist it in a bear market. It might be better to make a bounty and go for a big Chinese exchange like BTC38. With 2500+ BTC volume/day and lots of new eyes, TEK might do better there. JMHO.
One more thing: The higher the difficulty, the less coins are issued, which means every coin is more valuable. So in the end, your overall wealth may be the same regardless. If you consolidate your blocks, you should stake before Cryptsy with its many small blocks. At least that's what I've noticed. Even at .003+, my big blocks stake almost immediately.

They do stake immediately, but the number of blocks in that big wallet staking every min is what making the PoS difficulty go so high.

Bump,

unless you have actual data proving the addy is cryptsy then this has already been rehashed multiple times.

92146 times  Grin
noise23
Legendary

Activity: 967
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 12:31:56 PM

New TEK wallet release v2.3.0.0:

Thank you, Noise. I will send some TEK your way. I encourage everyone to as well.

Thank you! Smiley
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 01:43:14 PM

That wallet is not a cryptsy wallet. It is my wallet. It has been in overdrive for some time now and bogging down my CPU. In the last 2 weeks I have been gathering a larger number of small blocks and sending them to cryptsy and then sending the tek back to my wallet in very large blocks of 2000 or so. I had no idea that a single wallet staking could have such a profound effect. I apologize for this. I will continue to combine blocks using this method of combining blocks once a day for the next month. Hopefully this will reduce POS difficulty.

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:30:58 PM

it is much easier, faster and less expensive to just send blocks to yourself than to cryptsy and back.

On the send tab just check the custom change address and enter your own receiving address, and then put the same receiving address in the recipient section and send.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:59:39 PM

That wallet is not a cryptsy wallet. It is my wallet. It has been in overdrive for some time now and bogging down my CPU. In the last 2 weeks I have been gathering a larger number of small blocks and sending them to cryptsy and then sending the tek back to my wallet in very large blocks of 2000 or so. I had no idea that a single wallet staking could have such a profound effect. I apologize for this. I will continue to combine blocks using this method of combining blocks once a day for the next month. Hopefully this will reduce POS difficulty.

Thank you for that. The same thing happend to me when I was mining tek. When POS kicked in 30 days later I was getting small rewards every min or 2 , and my wallet became so slow it was near unusable.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 09:34:02 PM

Thank you for that. The same thing happend to me when I was mining tek. When POS kicked in 30 days later I was getting small rewards every min or 2 , and my wallet became so slow it was near unusable.

Vegas

Coin control is your friend Cheesy

Especially with TEK and HYP. For the opposite reason. TEK will stake at less than one coin, and HYP will not stake worth a damn unless the blocks are fairly large.
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 01:56:38 AM

Prfesstab I like those charts showing POW and POS and hash rate. Are those graphs available online?

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 02:15:18 AM

Prfesstab I like those charts showing POW and POS and hash rate. Are those graphs available online?

Yes you can find them at http://tek.presstab.pw

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:04:21 AM

What about this 20% price decrease. Is this the usual market movement? Most of my other PoS coins do not show this kind of volatility.
More soft trolling from the DMD shill.  Same thing over in the HYP thread.  So pathetic.

Wow, I missed this one but I would like to address it now.

Only a TOTAL MORON would formulate this kind of doom theory in his head. For your information, I m heavily invested into both TEK and HYP.
So, according to your idea, I would troll both threads in order to do what, to scare investors and to try to hurt TEK and HYP and reduce my own ROI?HuhHuh?

Get a life dude, not everyone in crypto s toxic waste. I was asking a simple question since I have not been around in TEK long enough to know its volatility patterns. 

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Hilux74
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 04:47:06 PM

What about this 20% price decrease. Is this the usual market movement? Most of my other PoS coins do not show this kind of volatility.
More soft trolling from the DMD shill.  Same thing over in the HYP thread.  So pathetic.

Only a TOTAL MORON would formulate this kind of doom theory in his head. For your information, I m heavily invested into both TEK and HYP.
So, according to your idea, I would troll both threads in order to do what, to scare investors and to try to hurt TEK and HYP and reduce my own ROI?HuhHuh?

Get a life dude, not everyone in crypto s toxic waste. I was asking a simple question since I have not been around in TEK long enough to know its volatility patterns. 
Hey genius, your question was in the classic format of a soft troll...stupid 'innocent' newb question about a problem with ABC, followed by a claim that XYZ doesn't have that problem (in your case the XYZ is your giant DMD signature line).  Sorry if you are not a DMD shill and are just dull.

Only a TOTAL MORON would be 'heavily invested' into TEK having not taken the 30 seconds to look at the charts on Cryptsy to look at its 'volatility patterns' BEFORE buying.  You are not exactly a newb so you should have the ability to do that.

So what are your other POS coins that do not show 20%+ swings in price?  HBN, HYP, CAP, ORB, DMD, TRK, HYPER and the rest of the usual suspects all have both short and long term up/down of +/- 20%.  Unless you are a goldfish and the past is limited to 30 seconds I am not sure what POS coins you mean.  Or have you just not looked at charts for anything and you had no reason to make that claim?  If there was no reason to make that claim then what was the point?...
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 07:34:53 AM

Hey genius, your question was in the classic format of a soft troll...stupid 'innocent' newb question about a problem with ABC, followed by a claim that XYZ doesn't have that problem (in your case the XYZ is your giant DMD signature line).  Sorry if you are not a DMD shill and are just dull.

Only a TOTAL MORON would be 'heavily invested' into TEK having not taken the 30 seconds to look at the charts on Cryptsy to look at its 'volatility patterns' BEFORE buying.  You are not exactly a newb so you should have the ability to do that.

So what are your other POS coins that do not show 20%+ swings in price?  HBN, HYP, CAP, ORB, DMD, TRK, HYPER and the rest of the usual suspects all have both short and long term up/down of +/- 20%.  Unless you are a goldfish and the past is limited to 30 seconds I am not sure what POS coins you mean.  Or have you just not looked at charts for anything and you had no reason to make that claim?  If there was no reason to make that claim then what was the point?...

HAHAHAHA.

Another pissed off 0.1 BTC investor who failed to make 100 BTC from his huge investment and now everything and everyone s his target.

For your information, MORON, it s a common knowledge whales get in and get our of these coins for a reason. When somebody dumps 5-10 BTC of a particular stake coin in a single transaction, there must be a reason behind it. Cause it s much profitable for that person to just set up a sale order and wait for it to be filled. HOWEVER, sometimes people do not this and dump. It might be some ordinary reason like needing money to pay bills or it might be something else more related to the coin. Since I do hold several PoS coins, I do not have time to follow every single thread every single day so when something like this happens, it s common sense and common logic to ask WHAT IS GOING ON?

Since you probably sit on TEK forum day and night analyzing how to turn your 0.1 BTC into liquid gold, for you this might seem as a noob question. For me, asking questions is the easiest way to get required information.

Calling me a shill trying to destroy my own investment shows how intelligent you are. More importantly, it show the way you think, everything is a scam, everyone s against you and your favourite coin and you are the smartest one. Thank God there re no more people like you in this community cause TEK needs to have positive and bright people investing and developing this coin.

All in all, mind your own business genius cause I will be getting my info the way I want. If it is your intention to pollute this forum with these kind of doom theories and scare away new potential investors, be my guest. Then go around and tell people I try to sabotage TEK.

Hilux74
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:16:50 PM

HAHAHAHA.

Another pissed off 0.1 BTC investor who failed to make 100 BTC from his huge investment and now everything and everyone s his target.

For your information, MORON, it s a common knowledge whales get in and get our of these coins for a reason. When somebody dumps 5-10 BTC of a particular stake coin in a single transaction, there must be a reason behind it. Cause it s much profitable for that person to just set up a sale order and wait for it to be filled. HOWEVER, sometimes people do not this and dump. It might be some ordinary reason like needing money to pay bills or it might be something else more related to the coin. Since I do hold several PoS coins, I do not have time to follow every single thread every single day so when something like this happens, it s common sense and common logic to ask WHAT IS GOING ON?

Since you probably sit on TEK forum day and night analyzing how to turn your 0.1 BTC into liquid gold, for you this might seem as a noob question. For me, asking questions is the easiest way to get required information.

Calling me a shill trying to destroy my own investment shows how intelligent you are. More importantly, it show the way you think, everything is a scam, everyone s against you and your favourite coin and you are the smartest one. Thank God there re no more people like you in this community cause TEK needs to have positive and bright people investing and developing this coin.

All in all, mind your own business genius cause I will be getting my info the way I want. If it is your intention to pollute this forum with these kind of doom theories and scare away new potential investors, be my guest. Then go around and tell people I try to sabotage TEK.

Calm down princess.  You don't want your mascara to run again do you?  You are rambling and making yourself look like more and more of a juvenile with jello for a brain.  Would you like a banana to calm down?
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:28:36 PM

Gentlemen, CHILL.

Can we just accept that one guy took what the other said the wrong way? Neither of you are trolls in my experience. Cool your jets.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:32:02 PM

Gentlemen, CHILL.

Can we just accept that one guy took what the other said the wrong way? Neither of you are trolls in my experience. Cool your jets.

I was just about to reply to the other gentleman where to shove that mascara he mentioned but cause of you, Biomech, I wont. After all, this is a TEK thread and we can be much more productive.
Instead of that, I m gonna go and buy a bit more TEK so next time somebody calls me a person trying to hurt TEK, I have a nice fat address to present. After all, they don't call me CrazyIvan for nothing.

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:00:44 PM

Gentlemen, CHILL.

I was just about to reply to the other gentleman where to shove that mascara he mentioned but cause of you, Biomech, I wont. After all, this is a TEK thread and we can be much more productive.
Instead of that, I m gonna go and buy a bit more TEK so next time somebody calls me a person trying to hurt TEK, I have a nice fat address to present. After all, they don't call me CrazyIvan for nothing.

LOL! That's the spirit. Living well is the best revenge.

Hilux? You good?
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 312 »
  Print  

Jump to: