Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2019, 04:20:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 463 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in - Win a Lamborghini Huracan LP 580-2!!  (Read 307352 times)
TheQuin

Activity: 938
Merit: 699

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:49:21 AM

As we have seen many times before, the system is not perfect and it's not different in this case. I have had a lot of reward points to spent, so for like 10 days I've been redeeming 1000% BTC bonus to get more BTC from the faucet. Is that abuse ?

Unfortunately, it is exactly how they program the bots to extract as much from the faucet as possible. You and your wife have done really well to stay awake claiming faucets for 10 days solid.

PM me your user IDs and I'll ask wetsuit to consider unblocking you.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
l33twannabe

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:00:48 AM

As we have seen many times before, the system is not perfect and it's not different in this case. I have had a lot of reward points to spent, so for like 10 days I've been redeeming 1000% BTC bonus to get more BTC from the faucet. Is that abuse ?

Unfortunately, it is exactly how they program the bots to extract as much from the faucet as possible. You and your wife have done really well to stay awake claiming faucets for 10 days solid.

PM me your user IDs and I'll ask wetsuit to consider unblocking you.

So how else I can use those reward points ? I didn't want to wait until I get 100.000 points to encash them because it would take to long. Once again, I haven't done anything illegal and if the system detects is as so then perhaps you should lower 100.000 reward points limit, so users can encash any amount ? Also, there's a misunderstanding. I didn't claim for 10 days straight (as in 24 times per day). Claiming 16-17 times per day isn't an issue, would you agree ?

I'll PM you those IDs so you/wetsuit can verify my words.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:05:47 AM

So how else I can use those reward points ?

I'm just saying the way you did it matches a pattern bots have been using recently so our detection system automatically blocked your accounts.

Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1253

★ ChipMixer | Bitcoin mixing service ★

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:14:44 AM

For some reason, just couple of minutes ago, my IP address has been banned and I'm getting this: "Sorry, this IP address has been blocked. If you are using a proxy, VPN or anonymization service, please turn it off before claiming free bitcoins." Also, tried to switch to my carrier's internet (dynamic IP), which I use when I'm outside home, and it's banned as well. What's going on ? I don't use neither a proxy, nor VPN/anonymization service. Where can I report this ? Also, because of this, I have lost my bonuses. Angry

If you get the "Sorry, this IP address has been blocked." message it means you have triggered our abuse detections systems. They think that the way you use the faucet indicates you may be either using a bot or multi-accounting so either your account and/or IP has been blocked.

As we have seen many times before, the system is not perfect and it's no different in this case. I have had a lot of reward points to spent, so for like 10 days I've been redeeming 1000% BTC bonus to get more BTC from the faucet. Is that abuse ? It took me a lot of time to collect those reward points and I didn't use any illegal tricks. Also, I have deposited more than I have won (no halved payouts). So where is the abuse here ? Unless by abuse you mean I should loose more than I get ?

Today my wife has reported to me that she's unable to use faucet for the same reason, but her IP was different for most of the time, so I don't think that's the case of multi-accounting (either way, in this case it's not illegal as two different persons, from different IP addresses use those accounts).

I have sent a message using the form in FAQ section, but as usual I don't expect any reply/actions. I would like to ask here, so others can see and decide if it's worth to register/use FreeBitco, what can I do to have my (and my wife's) account unblocked ? I still have some reward points which I have collected fair and square and now I cannot use them, so it is you, FreeBitco admins, that cheat on the users. I understand there are bots and other kind of stuff, but you can clearly see that in this case that the system is wrong, so I kindly ask you to remove ban from my IP addresses so I can continue using your service.

Did you link your wife and your account to different IP addresses or mobile phones? or are you using this faucet for both accounts on the same IP address? Wetsuit do not have a problem if more than one person in the family use his faucet, but he wants them to register that under separate mobile phone numbers.

Nothing wrong with it, when the family wants to join in on the fun, but you just have to inform them that it is not multiple account abuse.  Wink

The system is not perfect, but it will detect & block multiple accounts.  Wink

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:27:06 AM

Did you link your wife and your account to different IP addresses or mobile phones? or are you using this faucet for both accounts on the same IP address? Wetsuit do not have a problem if more than one person in the family use his faucet, but he wants them to register that under separate mobile phone numbers.

Nothing wrong with it, when the family wants to join in on the fun, but you just have to inform them that it is not multiple account abuse.  Wink

These blocks are actually for faucet abuse, not multi-accounting. However, it is always a little odd to imagine what kind of marriage consists of syncronised faucet claiming resulting in identical roll histories.

l33twannabe

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:28:42 AM

So how else I can use those reward points ?

I'm just saying the way you did it matches a pattern bots have been using recently so our detection system automatically blocked your accounts.

Ok, then once again - what is the point of reward points system if you can't use them because the system detects it as abuse/bots/something else ? The solution would be to lower the limit of encashing reward points, but I'm pretty sure that won't happen.

Yes, we use different IP addresses (I work from home, so it's my IPS address and she uses her carrier's one). When I'm out I also use carrier's IP, but it's dynamic, so it should be different every time I connect. Also, I don't think it's possible to claim from the same IP address, even on two separate accounts, right ?

I know the system is not perfect and there are botnets or other kind of stuff that's making regular users' life hard. That's why I'm not angry or anything. Just trying to resolve it the right way.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:31:28 AM

Ok, then once again - what is the point of reward points system if you can't use them because the system detects it as abuse/bots/something else ? The solution would be to lower the limit of encashing reward points, but I'm pretty sure that won't happen.

The reward system is there to give a little bonus. If you try and absolutely max out what you get from it you risk being banned for abuse.
There is a certain level of dedication to faucet claiming that looks inhuman.

solosss

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:25:05 PM

For some reason, just couple of minutes ago, my IP address has been banned and I'm getting this: "Sorry, this IP address has been blocked. If you are using a proxy, VPN or anonymization service, please turn it off before claiming free bitcoins." Also, tried to switch to my carrier's internet (dynamic IP), which I use when I'm outside home, and it's banned as well. What's going on ? I don't use neither a proxy, nor VPN/anonymization service. Where can I report this ? Also, because of this, I have lost my bonuses. Angry

If you get the "Sorry, this IP address has been blocked." message it means you have triggered our abuse detections systems. They think that the way you use the faucet indicates you may be either using a bot or multi-accounting so either your account and/or IP has been blocked.

this again show their greed, do not know how to protect yourself from bots)) captcha has been changed yet again all blocked)) funny to watch you

Not as funny as you turning up here when you get your bots banned.

this time I do not have oversteps, all my bots are working, blocking them is not touched)) continue to milk the cow
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 12:27:30 PM

this time I do not have oversteps, all my bots are working, blocking them is not touched))

Thanks for letting us know.

aysha9872

Activity: 469
Merit: 251

uncloak.io

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:09:11 PM

I signed up and tried it, pretty decent so far. I see so many bitcoin addresses lol
manhtienhp92

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:37:43 AM

LOTTERY ROUND 155
This round, the winner with the lowest number of tickets is #10 with 1,943 tickets.
#1 won 1.26644511 BTC with 49,292 tickets.
#1 is my friend. he is very lucky Smiley
https://i.imgur.com/cV5oZoJ.png
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:32:50 AM

LOTTERY ROUND 155
This round, the winner with the lowest number of tickets is #10 with 1,943 tickets.

Pass on our congratulations to your friend. Always good to see a big winner.

tetrisreal

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:39:44 AM

Goodnight

Could you please tell me if they are in maintenance?
or is it just a matter of temporary saturation of the servers?
It does not load the second captcha as seen in the image
https://imgur.com/AaQcd3r

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:15:14 AM

Could you please tell me if they are in maintenance?
or is it just a matter of temporary saturation of the servers?
It does not load the second captcha as seen in the image

Looks like a problem at the captcha service. You'll just have to switch back to reCaptcha for now.

manhtienhp92

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:21:50 AM

LOTTERY ROUND 155
https://i.imgur.com/cV5oZoJ.png

Thanks bro, he'll be very happy for this. Wink
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1253

★ ChipMixer | Bitcoin mixing service ★

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:44:07 AM

LOTTERY ROUND 155

It will be nice, if your friend can come back to this forum and share his experience with the rest of the people here. A lot of people does not believe that actual people are winning the Lottery and that it is rigged. Testimonials from actual people that are not associated with Freebitco.in will help to destroy those allegations.

How long has he been using Freebitco.in and how much does he/she spend on the lottery?

He can stay anonymous for obvious reasons, but some feedback would be appreciated. I think the guys at Freebitco.in would welcome some personal feedback and how this changed their lives.  Wink

babygun

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:39:00 PM

It will be nice, if your friend can come back to this forum and share his experience with the rest of the people here. A lot of people does not believe that actual people are winning the Lottery and that it is rigged. Testimonials from actual people that are not associated with Freebitco.in will help to destroy those allegations.

How long has he been using Freebitco.in and how much does he/she spend on the lottery?

He can stay anonymous for obvious reasons, but some feedback would be appreciated. I think the guys at Freebitco.in would welcome some personal feedback and how this changed their lives.  Wink

What a lucky guy! Would indeed be nice if he could pass by. Nevertheless that shows that there are people that are winning and the lottery is not rigged or anything like that.

lolfunny

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:46:22 PM

i was play dice in this site 2 year ago, good site.
Hellstaff123

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:06:16 PM

Looks like a problem at the captcha service. You'll just have to switch back to reCaptcha for now.
[/quote]

The Queen write to me in PM, got something to say need for a botnet.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:12:46 PM

LOTTERY ROUND 155

Its very nice at-least we have proof of winnings here on this forum now many will try again with good and positive mind as they think they can win this big prize
Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 463 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.