Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:10:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 1439 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 521442 times)
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 02:57:57 PM

Are those lottery tickets is really on the high price right now? What I know is the lottery tickets cost only 1 satoshi which mean it is the cheapest tickets from any lottery that I met before.

If I'm not wrong these lottery ticket prices are fixed in USD so since we are buying these lottery tickets from BTC, the prices of each lottery depend on BTC prices. If BTC prices go high then you pay less BTC for each lottery ticket and if BTC prices go low then you need to pay more BTC to buy these lottery tickets.
Not exactly. With increasing BTC they lowered lottery ticket prices until it reached 1 Satoshi. When BTC price was near $20 000, price of lottery ticket was 1 Satoshi. But now Bitcoin price is lower 2x, but price of lottery ticket remains same.
Probably, if Bitcoin will start to rise again, Freebitco.in will have to consider making price of lottery ticket less than 1 satoshi (0.5 Satoshi). Otherwise, it will be to expensive to buy and there will be less interest in lottery.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:02:42 PM

Are those lottery tickets is really on the high price right now? What I know is the lottery tickets cost only 1 satoshi which mean it is the cheapest tickets from any lottery that I met before.
If I'm not wrong these lottery ticket prices are fixed in USD so since we are buying these lottery tickets from BTC, the prices of each lottery depend on BTC prices. If BTC prices go high then you pay less BTC for each lottery ticket and if BTC prices go low then you need to pay more BTC to buy these lottery tickets.
Lottery is a separate event, it is not in any way connected with this websites advertising slogan "win 200 USD" So it is not fixed with dollar price.
Prize-pool is created from lottery tickets that have been bought by users and of free tickets. 
Not exactly. With increasing BTC they lowered lottery ticket prices until it reached 1 Satoshi. When BTC price was near $20 000, price of lottery ticket was 1 Satoshi. But now Bitcoin price is lower 2x, but price of lottery ticket remains same.
Probably, if Bitcoin will start to rise again, Freebitco.in will have to consider making price of lottery ticket less than 1 satoshi (0.5 Satoshi). Otherwise, it will be to expensive to buy and there will be less interest in lottery.
I would rather make 2tickets per satoshi than cutting 1 single sat. in to multiple pieces Smiley a lot easier, don't you think?

TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:08:33 PM

I would rather make 2tickets per satoshi than cutting 1 single sat. in to multiple pieces Smiley a lot easier, don't you think?

That would work but it would be a lot more fun to add another 8 decimal places. Then we just need to think of a name for 0.0000000000000001 of a Bitcoin.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:42:24 PM

That would work but it would be a lot more fun to add another 8 decimal places. Then we just need to think of a name for 0.0000000000000001 of a Bitcoin.

It'll give us headaches to count every fifteen zeros we have to write if you divide satoshis in 100 millions parts. Maybe a satoshi cent, equals 0,0000000001 btc or 0,01 satoshi, could be enough.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
Renegade93

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:22:09 PM

There are too many pages to check if someone wrote this, so I have to ask again...Can you claim two bonuses, for example, one for 100% and one for 100 RP per roll? Or can I even claim 100RP per roll two times at the same time?
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 07:26:44 PM

There are too many pages to check if someone wrote this, so I have to ask again...Can you claim two bonuses, for example, one for 100% and one for 100 RP per roll? Or can I even claim 100RP per roll two times at the same time?
You can enable all the bonuses to claim them at the same time. RP+Ticket+BTCbonus. Example:
-you can't enable two bonuses of the same type. If +100%BTC bonus is active, there is no way you can enable +50%BTC.
-you will have to wait till one timer runs out to enable it again.
Hope this will help you out.

NDS17

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:20:08 PM

My "pending payout" got stuck. More than 1 hour passed since my request for instant payment. Please be so kind and clarify the reason of such delays.
Thanks.
NDS17

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:08:25 PM

Still no payment...
Does anybody from freebitco.in check this thread?
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:45:43 AM

My "pending payout" got stuck. More than 1 hour passed since my request for instant payment. Please be so kind and clarify the reason of such delays.
Thanks.
anything (unconfirmed) on the blockchain? or it simply not sending out the payment yet?

Still no payment...
nearing the weekend usually Myfe gets online and posts the upcoming RP bonus weekend
you can ask then or you can send a message to make sure your problem gets attention

NDS17

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:30:09 AM

Thanks.
anything (unconfirmed) on the blockchain? or it simply not sending out the payment yet?

Still no payment...
nearing the weekend usually Myfe gets online and posts the upcoming RP bonus weekend
you can ask then or you can send a message to make sure your problem gets attention

https://i.imgur.com/tAPqi8J.jpg

Not sending out... nothing on blockchain  Embarrassed There is no any TX with my wallet. Also as I understood well today (today - I mean 31.01.2018) they didn't sent anything almost the whole day... Very strange! Look when was the last payment (not multi) sent:

https://i.imgur.com/8NbkI7k.png

Don't understand.... this is the first such issue with freebitco.in since 1,5 years of my registration Huh Huh
Myfe

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:18:54 AM

Ok, time for an exciting announcement!

Over the next few months we'll be rebranding our site to the new name Crypteer.com and expanding our platform to include additional cryptocurrencies! We expect to add new cryptos in the following sequence: Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Monero, and Doge!

At some point we’ll be retiring the name FreeBitco.in and there may be a few other surprises in the mix as we grow the business to mature alongside the cryptocurrency market.

What you need to know:
  • There's nothing you need to do today, and when we do start the transition we'll make it as seamless as possible!
  • Existing referral links and signatures will remain the same
  • The FreeBitco.in and Crypteer.com domains will direct you to the same site

We’re excited to make this big move with you all - thanks for making it possible!

If you have questions, hit up me or wetsuit up. And trust us when we say that it’s you that’s made us one of the most successful and trusted cryptocurrency business in the market. From a small faucet to an interest-paying wallet, our future is bright with you!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter to see every bonus promotion and announcement >>> https://twitter.com/freebitco

Myfe

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:21:24 AM

Still no payment...

Hi NDS17, I can try to help you. Send me a personal message with the details of the issues you're having.

No need to put duplicate posts on each of our threads, we monitor all the threads a few times each week. If you need assistance, you just need to contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:15:14 AM

Over the next few months we'll be rebranding our site to the new name Crypteer.com and expanding our platform to include additional cryptocurrencies! We expect to add new cryptos in the following sequence: Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Monero, and Doge!

At some point we’ll be retiring the name FreeBitco.in and there may be a few other surprises in the mix as we grow the business to mature alongside the cryptocurrency market.

What you need to know:
  • There's nothing you need to do today, and when we do start the transition we'll make it as seamless as possible!

We’re excited to make this big move with you all - thanks for making it possible!

If you have questions, hit up me or wetsuit up. And trust us when we say that it’s you that’s made us one of the most successful and trusted cryptocurrency business in the market. From a small faucet to an interest-paying wallet, our future is bright with you!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter to see every bonus promotion and announcement >>> https://twitter.com/freebitco

This is awesome! is there any chance to add one more altcoin in the list? i'm a bit disappointed about litecoin not being in the list of altcoins to be added.

a question, would you be providing interest on altcoins as well?
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:27:10 AM

What you need to know:

What is the reason for changing the domain name? The freebitco name is already quite popular in the market.

Is it because you guys adding few other coins so don't want to use free bitcoin name?

That means faucet claimers can claim all coins from a single site? OR only one coin per hour?

Can lotteries buy with all coins or from the bitcoin only?
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:54:33 AM

Wow, this is really exciting news! You guys continue to amaze me  Wink.
But as MinerQ pointed out, there are still many questions that need to be answered. What will happen with freedoge.in ? Will it be integrated in the new site?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:29:21 AM

And to get this huge amount of btc is really hard, because of we never know who is the exactly buying it, all of we know is addresses there, winners are not posting anything here too. So what is the point of having that address on top 10 every week if there is no winners

Why do you want to know who is buying these lottery tickets?

It is up to winners whether to post the proof or not.

Who said that there are no winners? Every week 10 people are winning but we don't know them that's all.

Because to prove that there is really a real player that really win on each week not just some bot or invalid address that they post on their leaderboard. Yes it is depends on them if they want to post it here or not but I do not think they dont want to brag this thing out after they win 1st prize on the lottery. Although if they do not want to brag it, how can we exactly know that those address is real address?
It does not make any sense to have this leadeboard, each week there must be around 3 btc prize but no one said anything?
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:11:09 AM

And to get this huge amount of btc is really hard, because of we never know who is the exactly buying it, all of we know is addresses there, winners are not posting anything here too. So what is the point of having that address on top 10 every week if there is no winners

Why do you want to know who is buying these lottery tickets?

It is up to winners whether to post the proof or not.

Who said that there are no winners? Every week 10 people are winning but we don't know them that's all.

Because to prove that there is really a real player that really win on each week not just some bot or invalid address that they post on their leaderboard. Yes it is depends on them if they want to post it here or not but I do not think they dont want to brag this thing out after they win 1st prize on the lottery. Although if they do not want to brag it, how can we exactly know that those address is real address?
It does not make any sense to have this leadeboard, each week there must be around 3 btc prize but no one said anything?

Do you think if admin announces names instead of user ID numbers things will change?

I don't think so because people might be using fake names while registering the accounts so at the end it will be same but you will see names instead of user ID numbers?

It is quite simple, the prize money will go the winners account and it is winners responsibility to withdraw that amount. if I'm not the wrong system also will send email to inform about their winnings. What else you expect from admin?

I do agree that we shouldn't disclose the names in public because we are in the crypto world and we want to keep things anonymous.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:33:33 AM

Do you think if admin announces names instead of user ID numbers things will change?

When I joined the site back in the beginning it was possible to sign up with just a Bitcoin address. I don't if that has changed but many accounts will still only have an ID number to identify them. At least three winners have already posted on the forum and I don't think however many more come forward will stop fools from speculating like this. I wonder if they think that all those people that win Powerball or EuroMillions and choose to remain anonymous don't really exist?

Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:04:49 PM

That means faucet claimers can claim all coins from a single site? OR only one coin per hour?
I thought wetsuit once said freedoge.co.in is costing him too much to keep it running
and now he's going to add 3 more cryptos to the site? do we get free roll for every coin every hour?
I'm pretty sure most likely these cryptos would be available in multiply dice game Wink

what if I currently have account on both freebitco.in and freedoge.co.in, would my accounts be merged?
what signatures?

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:10:51 PM

what signatures?

I think he just means that if you have your ref link in your signature, as many people do here, that you will not have to change anything.

Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 1439 »
  Print  

Jump to: