Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:57:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 [291] 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 1439 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 521425 times)
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:02:02 PM

I gave you merit for following up your previous post with useful info.  Good to hear it works out eventually.   
Thanks .

I would use the site more if the mining feature worked out more profitably.   Perhaps this isnt possible and its a limit of what code is possible within the webpage, I thought it could be higher returns though.

I have tried the browser mining option when it was released as an experimental effort long time back ( just out of curiosity). But since it uses the CPU ( and not the GPU - even if you had one ), it will definitely be not worth the power / time . ( IMHO)
If you are using chrome, Shift + Esc will show you what component in your browser is using up your CPU - and if you are mining using the browser, it will show that its eating up most of your resources.

You do realize that you are almost certainly paying more for electricity than you are earning using a browser miner? There are much, much better ways to make money. Browser mining is just one step away from being faucet tier shit. Why not invest in some decent hardware so you can mine properly, or if you can't afford it, save up your money and pay for a cloud mining account.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:15:10 PM

I gave you merit for following up your previous post with useful info.  Good to hear it works out eventually.   
Thanks .

I would use the site more if the mining feature worked out more profitably.   Perhaps this isnt possible and its a limit of what code is possible within the webpage, I thought it could be higher returns though.

I have tried the browser mining option when it was released as an experimental effort long time back ( just out of curiosity). But since it uses the CPU ( and not the GPU - even if you had one ), it will definitely be not worth the power / time . ( IMHO)
If you are using chrome, Shift + Esc will show you what component in your browser is using up your CPU - and if you are mining using the browser, it will show that its eating up most of your resources.

You do realize that you are almost certainly paying more for electricity than you are earning using a browser miner? There are much, much better ways to make money. Browser mining is just one step away from being faucet tier shit. Why not invest in some decent hardware so you can mine properly, or if you can't afford it, save up your money and pay for a cloud mining account.
Not only on the electricity would you spend but also you wont really able to use up your pc while you are browser mining comsuming computing power would lag the entire pc.
Going back into your suggestion i would rather save up money than on investing on cloud mining site. If you go that path you are still wasting up your money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 03:52:32 AM

Thanks .

Not only on the electricity would you spend but also you wont really able to use up your pc while you are browser mining comsuming computing power would lag the entire pc.
Going back into your suggestion i would rather save up money than on investing on cloud mining site. If you go that path you are still wasting up your money.

You're missing the point of browser mining. There's a slider control that allows you to reduce the % usage so you can mine in the background and still use your PC. If you just measure the extra electricity the mining process uses then with average electricity prices it should be profitable. It only really works for a PC that is already turned on.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
solosss

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:10:27 AM

Thanks .

You're missing the point of browser mining. There's a slider control that allows you to reduce the % usage so you can mine in the background and still use your PC. If you just measure the extra electricity the mining process uses then with average electricity prices it should be profitable. It only really works for a PC that is already turned on.

what about points?
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 05:17:50 AM

what about points?

I'm not sure yet, a couple of other people have reported the same problem. I've sent the details on to wetsuit and as soon as he gives me an update I'll let everyone know.

solosss

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:36:43 AM

what about points?

I'm not sure yet, a couple of other people have reported the same problem. I've sent the details on to wetsuit and as soon as he gives me an update I'll let everyone know.

everything is clear and without wetsuit, those who do not play reduced the minimum payment, now also removed the ability to activate bonuses 1000% and 500% as well as the activation of the reward point + 100 and + 50
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:51:13 AM

everything is clear and without wetsuit, those who do not play reduced the minimum payment, now also removed the ability to activate bonuses 1000% and 500% as well as the activation of the reward point + 100 and + 50

I can't confirm what I don't know but it would make a lot of sense if the best rewards are reserved for players rather than bot abusers.

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:43:55 AM

I've just had confirmation that the restrictions on redeeming the higher levels of reward points is because a lot of the bot users were using their accumulated RP to increase their rewards 5x and making it profitable to bot again.

This restriction only applies to accounts that do not meet the minimum wagering/lotto ticket/balance requirement to reach the full base reward.

Again I'm sorry that the actions of a few selfish botnet abusers affects genuine users.

l33twannabe

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:28:05 AM

Yeah, blame it all on botnets. What's next ? Deposit more BTC to enter the site ? Ridiculous.

How about this: Hey, I'm a human and I can prove it. Will you fix my halved payouts/remove REWARDS restrictions now ?
Triple_S

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:30:26 AM

I've just had confirmation that the restrictions on redeeming the higher levels of reward points is because a lot of the bot users were using their accumulated RP to increase their rewards 5x and making it profitable to bot again.

This restriction only applies to accounts that do not meet the minimum wagering/lotto ticket/balance requirement to reach the full base reward.

Again I'm sorry that the actions of a few selfish botnet abusers affects genuine users.

Well surprise surprise: I'M NO BOT USER!!!
But as many other legit users affected by this!

All these measures won't stop bot users just because of one reason:
Bot users can calculate with the AVERAGE claim amount, because for example if a bot user has 1000 accounts that claim 24/7, he will roll a 10000 almost every day - It's pure statistics. Therefore the amount bot users will calculate with is the AVERAGE claim amount, not the MINIMUM. The AVERAGE claim amount is currently around 172 satoshi. Before you halfed the MINIMUM reward it was like 10 satoshi higher, so not significaltly different. All this does only apply to users with lots of accounts, cause they will hit the high rewards in reasonable time. Regular users will need multiple years because of the low chances.

This basically means: You measures against bots affect regular users much more than bot users with many accounts!!! This is riddiculous!!!

Anyway there is still a possibility to hurt bot users while not hurting regular users and this would be my preferred measure: If you half ALL rewards and half the TIME BETWEEN 2 CLAIMS, the average amount per time will stay the same, but you have to solve twice as much Captchas for it, so regular users will be able to claim the exact same amount, but the costs for bot users will double! This is annoying to regular users, but will not affect their income.

Anyway I understand that you want to hurt users that don't generate income, but please don't be that hypocritical saying it is all against bots. As I just proved it mainly affects users that don't generate income for the site and there would be measures that would actually affect bots, but you don't take them.

If you now want to say I should just deposit some money to be counted as a user: I would never even think about investing real money into a website with a information policy as horrible as yours!!! You take measures that even you, the community manager, does not know anything about. It would be no effort to inform about the measures with a banner or so on the website, but you decided to make everything as silent as possible - How come?
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 08:36:46 AM

@Triple_S

The important factor you are missing is that there is a cost involved in running a botnet. That's why solosss is so upset that they came here to complain. By reducing the rewards we take away their profit margin. It's unfortunate that genuine users get caught up in it. The only way we can tell what is a bot is that they don't risk becoming unprofitable by gambling, they don't deposit, and they use every means possible to max out what they can get from the faucet.

solosss

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:48:44 AM

@Triple_S

The important factor you are missing is that there is a cost involved in running a botnet. That's why solosss is so upset that they came here to complain. By reducing the rewards we take away their profit margin. It's unfortunate that genuine users get caught up in it. The only way we can tell what is a bot is that they don't risk becoming unprofitable by gambling, they don't deposit, and they use every means possible to max out what they can get from the faucet.

dear TheQuin, I do not bear any costs in the management of botnetset, all my costs have long paid off, I just want to tell you that Yes, you have reduced my income, but I will not dwell on this, I will continue to work botnet network.I will expand it.

no need to cover your greed with good goals, you just can not tell users that they do not need you if you do not pay the money.
you can't distinguish bots from real users, why do you think there are so many bots?
solosss

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:56:12 AM

@Triple_S

one bot - hundreds of real users.
Friends, they only need you to make them make money.
and all they do is related solely to their profits. covered by the fight against bots
Triple_S

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:01:12 AM

@Triple_S

I suspect you did not even read my post, did not understand it or did not want it to be true!

I don't care about the stuff solosss says cause I suspect him being just a troll. A real bot user would not complain this loud, cause as I said:
The income of bot users with lots of accounts ONLY DECREASED BY ~7% OR 10 SATOSHI!!!
This is basically nothing to them, so a real bot user would just continue to earn from your site even if they have running costs!
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 09:03:58 AM

I will continue to work botnet network.I will expand it.

And we will continue to try and protect our genuine users from your greed but unfortunately, your actions harm them as we are forced by you to make these changes.

@Triple_S
I did read it but I trust wetsuits analysis of the situation and numbers much more than yours.

solosss

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:07:45 AM

@Triple_S

I suspect you did not even read my post, did not understand it or did not want it to be true!

I don't care about the stuff solosss says cause I suspect him being just a troll. A real bot user would not complain this loud, cause as I said:
The income of bot users with lots of accounts ONLY DECREASED BY ~7% OR 10 SATOSHI!!!
This is basically nothing to them, so a real bot user would just continue to earn from your site even if they have running costs!

you think I'm a Troll? suck my dick
I am ready to demonstrate the work of botnet network for 10,000 accounts, it continues to work and will work. In order for them to understand that you will not be able to stop the botnet network.
Triple_S

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:13:11 AM

And we will continue to try and protect our genuine users from your greed but unfortunately, your actions harm them as we are forced by you to make these changes.

@Triple_S
I did read it but I trust wetsuits analysis of the situation and numbers much more than yours.

I understand that you trust wetsuit more - I would do so in your position too.
But please forward my criticism to wetsuit, because I'm confident that what I wrote is correct.
solosss

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:17:23 AM

@Triple_S

I understand that you trust wetsuit more - I would do so in your position too.
But please forward my criticism to wetsuit, because I'm confident that what I wrote is correct.

you think wrong, they not only cut the payout, they cut the points. and this will reduce earnings by 80%

but as I wrote above, it will not stop us, we do not bear the cost of botnet, even 20% - for us a good income
TriumphB

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:35:25 AM

What's the formula for calculate rewards or minimum free roll payout?

Is there a way to view "how close to normal payout status"?

I didn't understand anything with my personal stats. Without $50 balance, what must I do for eligible all rewards and uncutted payouts?
solosss

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:38:23 AM

What's the formula for calculate rewards or minimum free roll payout?

Is there a way to view "how close to normal payout status"?

I didn't understand anything with my personal stats. Without $50 balance, what must I do for eligible all rewards and uncutted payouts?
you have to be profitable to them, lose your money, they're greedy.
Pages: « 1 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 [291] 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 1439 »
  Print  

Jump to: