Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:24:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 1415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 515596 times)
ADSRT

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:51:52 PM

I got this message from freebitcoin
“ Sorry, this IP address has been blocked. If you are using a proxy, VPN or anonymization service, please turn it off before claiming free bitcoins“

What did I do?
I don’t have proxy I don’t use any services my claim was down from 29 to 18 then 14 now I am not a pot I just signed up 10 days ago or something I claim at least 10 to 12 times a day I am new to crypto world
I don’t have a job it’s war zone around me I don’t have anything in my life but the internet so I am all day online is this a crime?

I am not a bot
That’s my Id 13157532

Please fix this
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheQuin

Activity: 2562
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:22:04 AM

“ Sorry, this IP address has been blocked. If you are using a proxy, VPN or anonymization service, please turn it off before claiming free bitcoins“

What did I do?
I don’t have proxy I don’t use any services

Are you sharing an IP address? We only block IPs if too many accounts are claiming from them.

my claim was down from 29 to 18 then 14 now I am not a pot I just signed up 10 days ago or something I claim at least 10 to 12 times a day

This is how it is supposed to work. Please read the "Why does the amount of Bitcoins that you can win, keep changing?" link on the main page of the site and then read these two posts.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=320959.msg33256576#msg33256576
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=320959.msg33423133#msg33423133

I am new to crypto world
I don’t have a job it’s war zone around me I don’t have anything in my life but the internet so I am all day online is this a crime?

Freebitco.in is a gambling site with a faucet. This can never be a replacement for a job.

I am not a bot
That’s my Id 13157532

Please fix this

We're not saying you are a bot. Everything is working as it should.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ADSRT

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:17:15 AM

What did I do?
I don’t have proxy I don’t use any services

Are you sharing an IP address? We only block IPs if too many accounts are claiming from them.

At my house no I am the only one , but maybe yemennet the Internet provider change ip every now and then that’s not my fault.

I am new to crypto world

Freebitco.in is a gambling site with a faucet. This can never be a replacement for a job.

I know that I am not saying it’s a job, I am just explaining why I claim a lot.

I am not a bot
That’s my Id 13157532

Please fix this

We're not saying you are a bot. Everything is working as it should.

So are you going to fix my problem or should I delete my account and forget about it.?
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:22:08 AM

At my house no I am the only one , but maybe yemennet the Internet provider change ip every now and then that’s not my fault.

Try to get another IP address if you can. IP addresses only get blocked when they have been abused by a large number of accounts.

You can set an alarm and get up and claim 24 times a day if you want. We have people that do that and we don't mind.

So are you going to fix my problem or should I delete my account and forget about it.?

It is all working as it should so there is nothing to fix. Did you read the 2 posts I linked to that explain how to get back to full reward?

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1414
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:23:34 PM

Try to get another IP address if you can. IP addresses only get blocked when they have been abused by a large number of accounts.

You can set an alarm and get up and claim 24 times a day if you want. We have people that do that and we don't mind.

It is all working as it should so there is nothing to fix. Did you read the 2 posts I linked to that explain how to get back to full reward?

Lol I wonder who are the crazy people who put an alarm to claim 1/10 of pennies. I find this hard to believe honestly but I am a member too of Freebitco.in but I rarely play myself, I let my 50 referrals do their work, when they are active I earn some when they are not I don't earn any, however one thing is sure , I will never lose sleep for a faucet even if this faucet is the best of all.
ADSRT

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:19:29 PM

I fixed it from the router all good now thanks

I am not crazy to set up an alarm to just claim that’s not right.
New things  get you excited for sometime then get rusty and lose the shining . So no worries

Thanks
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:27:35 PM

Wow, this website is still going! I remember when I used to farm this website YEARS ago. Back when they were giving out like 0.2 BTC per day, those were the times. We'd all be rich now if we had just kept our rewards, but I doubt any of us did. In fact I doubt even freebitco.in Hodled either.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:31:27 AM

Lol I wonder who are the crazy people who put an alarm to claim 1/10 of pennies. I find this hard to believe honestly but I am a member too of Freebitco.in but I rarely play myself, I let my 50 referrals do their work, when they are active I earn some when they are not I don't earn any, however one thing is sure , I will never lose sleep for a faucet even if this faucet is the best of all.

I don't know about 24 times a day but 7-8 times may be more up my alley. not every day but days that I am behind my computer.
and it is not really a big deal since I am behind my computer most of the times or my computer is on so an open tab with the site open is something I do and it is just a click, I don't have to even fill in any captchas since my balance is higher than the threshold because of my investment there.

Only Bitcoin
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:10:27 PM

But this redeem of reward point already been so long since the first time I knew it someone already claim about the shipping and his items but there is no real proof about it. Either the claimer did not even prove to us that he already got the item yet or not. So I hope for this time that anyone can clear this thing for me, cause I do want to redeem it too, if not I will buy something else with it

I'm not sure if you are expecting people to post proof that they received a delivery here but I think that's pretty unlikely to happen. If you trust us enough to hold Bitcoins you should really trust us to deliver what we promise. In this case, achris hasn't PM'd me his user ID so I can't look into it. As these things are manually processed there is room for human error, but of course, we would rectify that as soon as we are aware of it.

Update: He has now and I'll update this thread when we get it sorted out.

I just want to know if the good deliver it well or not since last time someone already claimed it but no updates on him. And now second person claimed it now so I hope they can get the goods well. And I wouls think to get the items of course. I am waiting to get that iphone but still long way to go. Btw are you going to change the redeem prize or it will just stay that way?
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:17:25 PM

I just want to know if the good deliver it well or not since last time someone already claimed it but no updates on him. And now second person claimed it now so I hope they can get the goods well. And I wouls think to get the items of course. I am waiting to get that iphone but still long way to go. Btw are you going to change the redeem prize or it will just stay that way?

Wetsuit is away travelling at the moment and he expects to catch up with processing the redemptions in a couple of days time.

I'm not sure how the prices work on that, I'll ask next time I hear from him.

Meow1968

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:04:19 AM

The new change to the weekly withdrawal fee is a good one. I don't think 40 satoshis is much out of 30,000, so imo that solves the problem of what goes up, not coming back down, as was the case earlier.

But I think you guys have had long enough to fix whatever the bot problem was that led to half rewards. It's bad enough trying to get up to the minimum withdrawal amount (which has NOT gone down as the BTC has gone up) with the standard reward, which at the current price is around 25 satoshi.

MM
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 05:31:02 AM

The new change to the weekly withdrawal fee is a good one. I don't think 40 satoshis is much out of 30,000, so imo that solves the problem of what goes up, not coming back down, as was the case earlier.

But I think you guys have had long enough to fix whatever the bot problem was that led to half rewards. It's bad enough trying to get up to the minimum withdrawal amount (which has NOT gone down as the BTC has gone up) with the standard reward, which at the current price is around 25 satoshi.

We fixed the bot problem by halving rewards for accounts that don't meet minimum gambling and/or balance requirements. Now it is no longer profitable to run a botnet.

The reward levels are all fixed against the USD from the $200 top reward down.

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:38:14 AM

Wetsuit is away travelling at the moment and he expects to catch up with processing the redemptions in a couple of days time.

Nope, that is not what I meant. For last time before this redemption are they got those items for good? May be you are not the mod yet, but i do hope you can really update on this redemption and hope wetsuit will be back soon to process this thing as fast as possible to prove that their redemption is for real
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 11:48:03 AM

Nope, that is not what I meant. For last time before this redemption are they got those items for good? May be you are not the mod yet, but i do hope you can really update on this redemption and hope wetsuit will be back soon to process this thing as fast as possible to prove that their redemption is for real

I'm not really sure what you mean but the redemptions are real. We process many of them every week and if they were not real then this thread would be full of people complaining. You can see how quickly people sign up to the forum when their rewards are cut, I'm sure you can imagine how quick they would be if an iPhone didn't turn up.

poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 11:49:54 AM

@myfe, wetsuit, anybody Smiley
I just scrolled back few pages but have found nothing about upcoming updates.
Are there any news regarding new features and changes, we should be aware of?
Wasn't tracking the thread for quite some time now, so mind my lack of knowledge.
Cheers to anyone that can answer my Q. (actually cheers 4 all - 1merit for the informer)
Looks like nobody was caring about a sweet-sweet merit point...
TheQuin is freebitcoin forum dude now... what happened with myfe? Or am I imaging things and he is just a construct of my imagination  Huh
Now we know that some sort of new token is going to be incorporated with the site mechanics, instead of RP maybe?
How safe the transitions is going to be? Are our ref's and most importantly deposits at risk during the process?
Any updates about when THE update is going to start?

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 11:59:50 AM
Merited by poptok1 (1)

TheQuin is freebitcoin forum dude now... what happened with myfe? Or am I imaging things and he is just a construct of my imagination  Huh

We were wondering the same thing.

Now we know that some sort of new token is going to be incorporated with the site mechanics, instead of RP maybe?
How safe the transitions is going to be? Are our ref's and most importantly deposits at risk during the process?
Any updates about when THE update is going to start?

Wetsuit is working on something else at the moment, a surprise addition to the site. I'll tell you about that when he sends me the screenshots he's promised.
Then he's expecting to start work on the rebrand around June. I can't give you any more details about that as nothing has been decided yet.

Of course, making the transition with the minimum disruption along with securing your deposits and referrals are our priorities.

Dav7

Activity: 282
Merit: 104

Making Money Online since 2006

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 01:00:38 PM

I also don't understand your question.

The redemption are as real as the Reward Points we have, if you want some prize just collect as many RP you can and exchange them.

I am also trying to accumulate RP for a prize and don't care if I will receive it after 1 week, 1 month or a bit more, because as soon as wetsuite as time he will buy and send me the prize.

achris

Activity: 40
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:14:55 PM

Its a 'she' Smiley

Update: He has now and I'll update this thread when we get it sorted out.

But this redeem of reward point already been so long since the first time I knew it someone already claim about the shipping and his items but there is no real proof about it. Either the claimer did not even prove to us that he already got the item yet or not. So I hope for this time that anyone can clear this thing for me, cause I do want to redeem it too, if not I will buy something else with it

I'm not sure if you are expecting people to post proof that they received a delivery here but I think that's pretty unlikely to happen. If you trust us enough to hold Bitcoins you should really trust us to deliver what we promise. In this case, achris hasn't PM'd me his user ID so I can't look into it. As these things are manually processed there is room for human error, but of course, we would rectify that as soon as we are aware of it.

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 01:36:50 PM

Its a 'she' Smiley

I do apologise  Embarrassed

achris

Activity: 40
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:46:10 PM

Ahh .. Don't .
On the internet .. As the old adage goes ... I was comfortable being mistaken for a dog Smiley ( After the facebook data "breach" .. they know everything about me Smiley )

Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 1415 »
  Print  

Jump to: