Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:20:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 1444 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 522687 times)
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:30:56 AM

Hi i just wanted to thank you first of all to you and your site for introducing me to something like bitcoin and helping me earn that little bitcoin. But i just saw that you introduced a yearly interest plan. I wanted to know are you actually planning to give us interest or is this one of your way to collect all investment and disappear. If not then what will you exactly do with our investment i really want to know.

If you read this thread few pages then you will get your answer. They have already clearly mentioned that whether are going to invest your money. They are going put your money in mining and it is very high risky business so you should think twice to invest money. Even though your not directly investing on mining but it is a risky business to consider.
Mining !!!. I think that is the worst business to adopt as no matter what in order to get profit you need the latest technology. And even if they are put our money in mining  then i don't get it how are sure that it will earn them a profit and how the rate of 4% fixed as mining rewards keep fluctuating. I guess this may be a trend in 2017 have a old site with reputation, start an offer and scam all the people

Mining is such an unprofitable business that companies have invested hundreds of millions of dollars into it just because they like to lose money. There is a big difference between mining on a personal scale and an industrial scale, the former is unprofitable while the latter definitely isn't.

What is the guaranty that you will surely make a profit from your business? I don't see that you got a prior experience in this field. Why people need to risk their money just for 4% of profit for an annual. How do you guaranty that you will not close the site in case of your mining business goes wrong? I'm not saying you will cheat people but need a clarifications for these questions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 05:55:29 AM

Hi i just wanted to thank you first of all to you and your site for introducing me to something like bitcoin and helping me earn that little bitcoin. But i just saw that you introduced a yearly interest plan. I wanted to know are you actually planning to give us interest or is this one of your way to collect all investment and disappear. If not then what will you exactly do with our investment i really want to know.

If you read this thread few pages then you will get your answer. They have already clearly mentioned that whether are going to invest your money. They are going put your money in mining and it is very high risky business so you should think twice to invest money. Even though your not directly investing on mining but it is a risky business to consider.
Mining !!!. I think that is the worst business to adopt as no matter what in order to get profit you need the latest technology. And even if they are put our money in mining  then i don't get it how are sure that it will earn them a profit and how the rate of 4% fixed as mining rewards keep fluctuating. I guess this may be a trend in 2017 have a old site with reputation, start an offer and scam all the people

Mining is such an unprofitable business that companies have invested hundreds of millions of dollars into it just because they like to lose money. There is a big difference between mining on a personal scale and an industrial scale, the former is unprofitable while the latter definitely isn't.

What is the guaranty that you will surely make a profit from your business? I don't see that you got a prior experience in this field. Why people need to risk their money just for 4% of profit for an annual. How do you guaranty that you will not close the site in case of your mining business goes wrong? I'm not saying you will cheat people but need a clarifications for these questions.

We have a well rounded business and most of the income comes from our MULTIPLY BTC game. Only a part of the investments is invested in mining and we have access to sub-5 cent power which gives us a big advantage. Look for username wetsuit at https://slushpool.com/stats/hall-of-fame/ and you can see we have been adding more than 1.5 petahashes of miners every month. I have personally spent over $1.5 million in expanding the mining business and in no way do I need user investments to fund it, I plan to go ahead with expanding it regardless. The investment is just an option to increase user loyalty and also give newbies a chance to grow their faucet income passively.

I hate to break it to you, but there is no way to get a "safe" return of more than 4% a year.

Just a little something to prove that I don't really "need" the investments: http://www.coinig.com/?adr=12Q18uwjHJo13UCws46xKyyeuZomZwdywB&msg=Bitcoin+address+owned+by+bitcointalk+user+wetsuit&sig=G0MOX5pavwdw260GHWeOfiL14on8%2FwF6A8gcFTxyPCxbBJMzT5aN%2Fya%2BFLAhwE9y1f6HitkmqOeDaLWdYZZpCt0%3D

Myfe

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 01:54:07 PM

I hate to break it to you, but there is no way to get a "safe" return of more than 4% a year.

I'll second this comment. As someone who use to work in investments and has been in the bitcoin world for a few years, I'm speaking from experience here.

In the banking world 4% is the best rate available for what Freebitco.in is now essentially treating as a savings account.

And in the Bitcoin world, usually when we see a higher rate (which would imply compensation for the risk) they end up being ponzi schemes. The lower rate does significantly more to convey the fact that this is an honest business offering. Wetsuit has explained what the deposits will be used for to grow the business and the compensation for just leaving your balances in the account is 4%.

The deal is very fair and better than what any other online wallet is offering!

Luigi21

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:28:41 PM

The payout is very little, and it is decreasing, where will it arrive? 1 satoshi  Grin

╔══════╗
zenfuze
╚══════╝
REVOLUTIONARY TRADING PLATFORM
[  The ultimate solution for cryptocurrency trading  ]
[    with built-in connectivity  to major exchanges    ]
████████████████████
████████████████████
████▀█████▀  ▀▀▀████
████   ▀▀      █████
████▄         ██████
█████▄       ███████
██▄      ▄▄█████████
████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████
████  ██████████████
████▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████  ███  ▄▄▄  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████████████████████
████████████████████

Zenfuse is developed to
REVOLUTIONIZE
your trading experience
╔══════╗
trading
╚══════╝
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:33:56 PM

The payout is very little, and it is decreasing, where will it arrive? 1 satoshi  Grin
Yes if bitcoin price rises 200x more than now i.e $200000/each btc.
The reason why the payout keep decreasing is because btc price rises a lot than before, the pay out was 500-900 sat when bitcoin still $500-$600
mountainfero

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:43:45 PM

The 4% interest isn't worth it, even Bitfinex lending provide more than this and I trust bitfinex more than freebitco.in.
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 03:45:36 PM

The 4% interest isn't worth it, even Bitfinex lending provide more than this and I trust bitfinex more than freebitco.in.

People seem to have forgotten about the 30% haircut they had to take when Bitfinex got hacked for like 130 million.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:52:13 PM

People seem to have forgotten about the 30% haircut they had to take when Bitfinex got hacked for like 130 million.
just reminding those people who already forgot about this concerned, and for me its the players/members to decide if they still
continue supporting freeBitco.in its the old but still working faucets and the value of rewards if converted to penny might still
be the same, and glad to see this 4% investment platform, good luck OP.
Myfe

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 07:08:23 PM

To sweeten the deal on the interest offering, Freebitco.in has decided to start paying each account holder 25% commission off the interest their referrals earn as well. You'll see this income calculated on the Refer menu in your account.

Read about it at https://freebitco.in/?op=home&tab=earn_btc

So...as a community you're getting benefits off the activity that your referrals are putting in!

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 07:09:49 PM

You must be really silly billy if you think bitfinex is trustworthy....
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 02:14:54 AM

We have a well rounded business and most of the income comes from our MULTIPLY BTC game.

If above statement is true then what your doing is a good strategy to bring more profit to your site. Because everyone knows that site got higher house edge and surely they will not deposit money to play dice game here. But you offer interest on keeping Bitcoins on your site, and these are ready to gamble any time then some people may tempt to try your dice game once awhile with this money.
AnidMCast

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 04:01:13 AM

..How get a referall?
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 04:22:37 AM

..How get a referall?

Spread your referral link as many as you can and get many people register with your link. Thats how you get referrals, it is your own job to get referrals.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:24:11 AM

..How get a referall?
You need to advertise it to other want to earn free BTC, then check the Freebitco.in site login your account on the above you see the refer you can their your referral code, send it to your friend the link.
Clement Kaliyar

Merit: 532

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 08:13:19 AM

What do you expect,when the price of bitcoin raises the faucet will keep on decreasing and if everything sails smoothly it might arrive to one satoshi Tongue

Do you think that freebitco.in will return all the coins if their hard wallet is hacked. Roll Eyes There are risk involved if you are trading in an unregulated market.
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 08:19:13 AM

What do you expect,when the price of bitcoin raises the faucet will keep on decreasing and if everything sails smoothly it might arrive to one satoshi Tongue

Do you think that freebitco.in will return all the coins if their hard wallet is hacked. Roll Eyes There are risk involved if you are trading in an unregulated market.

Unlike Bitfinex we never keep more than 5% of the total coins in a hot wallet. The procedure we use for storing our coins is explained at https://freebitco.in/?op=home&tab=earn_btc.

How do you store bitcoins securely?

We use a combination of hot wallets, hardware wallets (Trezor) and BIP38 encrypted paper wallets to store bitcoins. At no time do we keep more than 5% of our total bitcoins in the hot wallet which is used for making payouts. The hardware wallet is used as a "warm" wallet and bitcoins are transferred from it to the hot wallet as required. Our paper wallets serve as our "cold" storage with the wallets generated on an air-gapped computer running Tails OS. Our hardware and paper wallets are also secured against physical theft as the hardware wallet requires a pin code and encryption password to access and the private keys in the paper wallet are encrypted which means that the coins in the wallet cannot be accessed without having both the private key and the encryption password. We also keep physical copies of the cold storage wallets at multiple locations.

Clement Kaliyar

Merit: 532

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:09:43 AM

Unlike Bitfinex we never keep more than 5% of the total coins in a hot wallet. The procedure we use for storing our coins is explained at https://freebitco.in/?op=home&tab=earn_btc.
I am retracting my words regarding this  Smiley and that is the how things must be and most of the gambling sites keeps only a small percent in their hot wallet and i can only tell that what Bitfinex did is just ridiculous and naive as they were really incompetent to safe guard users funds over seventy two million. Huh
Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1010

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:02:47 PM

Freebitco.in gambling system is too bad . Always I have to face lose. They don't allow you to win much. I am pretty much sure most of the user lose all their faucet claim balance and deposit balance in multiply game. Only few user get benefit from there. See my lose here

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 12:09:01 PM

Freebitco.in gambling system is too bad . Always I have to face lose. They don't allow you to win much. I am pretty much sure most of the user lose all their faucet claim balance and deposit balance in multiply game. Only few user get benefit from there. See my lose here

Our system is provably fair, we do not "make" you lose, you were just unlucky. If you cannot handle the risk, you really shouldn't be gambling and then crying when you lose. If you can prove that the rolls aren't provably fair, please go ahead and do so.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:29:34 PM

Our system is provably fair, we do not "make" you lose, you were just unlucky. If you cannot handle the risk, you really shouldn't be gambling and then crying when you lose. If you can prove that the rolls aren't provably fair, please go ahead and do so.
well that's right your site provides provably fair system just in case theirs some claims that they had been cheat and its been a long time faucets and gambling site i guess its not the first time complain like this to any gambling site so just like what you have said OP, gambling is a risk if you can't handle it no need to play.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 1444 »
  Print  

Jump to: