Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:31:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 1445 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 523070 times)
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 05:09:23 AM

Hey "newbies" before you invest time or money in the betting have one of these positive reviewers tell you how they've won so much and keep asking them questions till you're profiting. Maybe just ask them to see a profit spread? Cool

Look at my old posts in this thread to see how much you'll make on the free part if you do it 24/7.
I have seen it.
Yeeeaaaaahhhhh...

Numbers for every hour of every day of December 2016.. http://pastebin.com/bWWXNH3J

I have months and months worth. The only change was up till 80,000 satoshi or somewhere where there was higher class random numbers..

I'll save you all the math.. $1.45 a month before BTC network fees, KWH, hardware wear, the occupied time is deducted.. Probably around -$1,500 to -$9,000 unless you bot or do it an hour or two a day where it's still way way way way in the negative..
But I have some question that "How you played 23 free hourly role  everyday?"
Didn't you sleep or did other work during this time?

lol, those are obviously fake. All numbers in 7-8 thousands? If they had seeds it would be remotely believable but anyone can make up a list of timestamps and numbers. A smarter person would atleast use a wider range to generate the random numbers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 07:45:24 AM

Really, freebitco.in was  first favourite of my trusted bitcoin faucets . It has reached millions of players claiming rewards every hour. Newbies must visit this website, it is good to start earning without any investment

me too. freebitco.in was and still my favorite gambling site. i love there free faucets with random promos every once in a while. until now i still visit there site and claim from their faucet and try my luck. i sometimes win, i sometimes lost. but i do not bother if i lost the game because i had fun. its a good diversion for me especially if im tired or had a lot of things to think.

i think freebitco.in is one of the most stable and trusted gambling and faucet site. kudos to the team!
Dav7

Activity: 282
Merit: 104

Making Money Online since 2006

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 01:54:07 PM

Big News from FreeBitco.in - we have our first Reward Points redemption for an iPhone AND a set of Beats by Dre headphones.

The hype is real, people, these redemption options are available for your Reward Points, you just gotta get out their an earn it - from yourself or your referrals!

Receive 2 free Reward Points for every FREE BTC roll you play, 1 points for every roll your referrals play and 1 points for every 0.00003500 BTC that you wager in the MULTIPLY BTC game!

Make sure you cash in on the 3x Rewards Points weekend offers too!

I know, I know...pics or it didn't happen. Pics below!

https://i.imgur.com/pWlZSpj.png
https://i.imgur.com/c12rxNR.png

Wooow nice order, congrats for the member that earned that!

I spend all my RP's activating the BTC and RP bonus on each ROLL.

evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:10:26 AM

When the first time i was introduced to bitcoin, one of my friend referred me so many faucet sites which said to be actually paying. It took me almost 2 months by just using faucets because I'm not yet familiar with this forum yet. So far after my effort and hard work i proved that Freebitco.in was paying, maybe I earned only a little but it just convinced me that this site is legit and not a ponzi scheme. For newbies or starters I would like to recommend this site also its also a best way to start while you are learning.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 09:24:16 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2017, 02:46:19 PM by Wowcoin

When the first time i was introduced to bitcoin, one of my friend referred me so many faucet sites which said to be actually paying. It took me almost 2 months by just using faucets because I'm not yet familiar with this forum yet. So far after my effort and hard work i proved that Freebitco.in was paying, maybe I earned only a little but it just convinced me that this site is legit and not a ponzi scheme. For newbies or starters I would like to recommend this site also its also a best way to start while you are learning.
Yes me too when the first time i enter bitcoin i claim here in freebitcoin it paying until now and i earn a bitcoin here from nothing i earned almost 0.1 bitcoin. But it takes so long before i gathered them all. This  is very much good for the newbie in bitcoin.  And if they want to earn free bitcoin go to this site.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 10:02:30 AM

Yes me too when the first time i enter bitcoin i claim herr in freebitco.in it paying until now and i earn a bitcoin here from nothing i earned almost 0.1 bitcoin. But it takes so long before i gathered them all. This site is very much good for the newbie in bitcoin.  And if they want to earn free bitcoin go to this site.

Long back when BTC prices were less than at least one used to get around 600 to 1000 santoshi's per claim but now it is very less. Even though in terms of USD people are getting the same amount now and then but for claiming, it looks very less for the time spent on this site.
HKGolden

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 10:12:17 AM

Yes me too when the first time i enter bitcoin i claim herr in freebitco.in it paying until now and i earn a bitcoin here from nothing i earned almost 0.1 bitcoin. But it takes so long before i gathered them all. This site is very much good for the newbie in bitcoin.  And if they want to earn free bitcoin go to this site.

Long back when BTC prices were less than at least one used to get around 600 to 1000 santoshi's per claim but now it is very less. Even though in terms of USD people are getting the same amount now and then but for claiming, it looks very less for the time spent on this site.

Although the amount of santoshi per claim (167 now, can't really rmb how much when I start, but should be above 2k or even more) is a bit too low,
and I seldom visit the site now (and my ref. too...the saddest part)
but I still think Freebitcoin is one of the most success faucet.

Keep adding new feature to attract more people.
It is hardly to find a place which offer you monthly interest outside but a faucet did,
which is really amazing in my mind.
lemonade09

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 10:32:27 AM

For a long time a claiming a this site freebitco.in every hour you just needed to claim and you can get a small amount of satoshi but you can earn a lot of bitcoin in a day if you claim it every hour ..,
In my observation this site is the best bitcoin faucet so far as I know this is the only one that work the bet section was good and I can invest a few of my satoshi that I claim and play for fun a you can grow your bitcoin
And it also have a high chance of wining at a claim I already win a 0.00001 at only a one claim.,
Also you can also withdraw your money once a week but at that time its enough for you to earn a few bitcoin Smiley
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 11:54:44 AM

This is one of the best and long run faucet i tried. I also earn here in their multiply bitcoin and most i like is easy to deposit and withdraw.
I also put some of my extra bitcoin because they are paying interest of your deposit with a minimum of 35k satoshi.
Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1010

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:01:48 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2017, 12:40:15 PM by Mahdirakib

Freebitco.in is also my first faucet by which I started earning bitcoin. I agree that this is the best bitcoin faucet. I have played more than one year here and earn also little amount. I still love this faucet though I have lost much here. I hate the gambling section of this faucet and a few days ago I reported about it. But the game is provably fair. See my losing stats at freebitco.in at gambling

Though I have lost much here but I'm still using this faucet. And I also think freebitco.in is a good faucet for newbie to start with bitcoin. I think  wetsuit should add one more feature here to block multiply game section in user account like this site

wetsuit
I need a help from you and I have sent a message about the matter. See my message and give me the solution please.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 01:00:10 PM

For a long time a claiming a this site freebitco.in every hour you just needed to claim and you can get a small amount of satoshi but you can earn a lot of bitcoin in a day if you claim it every hour ..,
In my observation this site is the best bitcoin faucet so far as I know this is the only one that work the bet section was good and I can invest a few of my satoshi that I claim and play for fun a you can grow your bitcoin
And it also have a high chance of wining at a claim I already win a 0.00001 at only a one claim.,
Also you can also withdraw your money once a week but at that time its enough for you to earn a few bitcoin Smiley
Aside from all the “newbie” accounts promoting, I can say that if you do not sleep all day and claim 24 times a day from the faucet you can get $0.05, as in 5 cents.

Unless you are planning on winning $200 or at least $20 from the free roll, bet big and win big on dice or win the lottery, the faucet itself gives only 5 cents a day for 24 times a day. I think I rather sleep.
Kizaki

Activity: 413

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 01:11:45 PM

Freebitco.in is one of the best faucets i have ever tried.It offers big amount to claim everyhour back in the days where btc price is still low minimum claim is almost 1k satoshi per hour.Also i like the interface of the site and i found it attention calling for me.One of the best sites to earn free bitcoins but not one ofthe best to gamble you bitcoins in.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 01:39:19 PM

Aside from all the “newbie” accounts promoting, I can say that if you do not sleep all day and claim 24 times a day from the faucet you can get $0.05, as in 5 cents.

Unless you are planning on winning $200 or at least $20 from the free roll, bet big and win big on dice or win the lottery, the faucet itself gives only 5 cents a day for 24 times a day. I think I rather sleep.

Faucets are slow, if you don't promote and gather referrals. But if a user has refs then its good only from faucets. But the rates nowadays are even lowered, so you have to target on win from other options

Freebitco.in is one of the best faucets i have ever tried.It offers big amount to claim everyhour back in the days where btc price is still low minimum claim is almost 1k satoshi per hour.Also i like the interface of the site and i found it attention calling for me.One of the best sites to earn free bitcoins but not one ofthe best to gamble you bitcoins in.

1K Satoshi per hour is history, and that time they were able to pay because the value was low. Currently the Minimum Claim rate is only 80-100 Satoshi, which is quite lower.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 01:59:29 PM

Did anyone actually win $200 before? best of best i only 9998 Tongue
Mahdirakib
Legendary

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:04:48 PM

Freebitco.in payout rate in USD
LUCKY NUMBER     PAYOUT
    0 - 9885                   0.002$
9886 - 9985                0.02$
9986 - 9993                0.2$
9994 - 9997                2$
9998 - 9999              20$
     10000                 200$

Actually they pay bitcoin in this rate of US Dollars. But the winning amount of bitcoin change every time as bitcoin price is changing every time. You can play upto 23 times free hourly role everyday. This means with the lowest price you can earn 23*0.002$=0.046$ in btc everyday from this faucet. I think it's not possible to claim 23 times everyday. If you are lucky you can also win the higher prizes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mahdirakib
Legendary

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:31:46 PM

Did anyone actually win $200 before? best of best i only 9998 Tongue
Yes, One user told that he has won the 200$ in October 16,2016. You can check it there-
See the "Topic: Big wins at FreeBitco.in"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1850855.msg18422515#msg18422515
Or check the original post "Topic: Got 200$ from Freebitcoin today morning, call that a BIG WIN"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1650605.msg16583871#msg16583871

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:05:16 PM

I'm not sure or I haven't read yet if anyone had won up to $200 on FreeBitco.in but it is true you can multiply your claims by playing the game HI-LO. FreeBitco.in was one of my first faucet that I've claimed for free and up until now I'm still claiming free bitcoins from this site. They do have a lot to offer like the lottery and rewards you get from claiming them hourly thus they also have this new feature that you get like 4.08% annual interest too. Maybe before one can get like a thousand satoshis per hour but currently it's rate is 150-210 satoshis depending on the value of the bitcoins.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 12:37:02 AM

I'm not sure or I haven't read yet if anyone had won up to $200 on FreeBitco.in but it is true you can multiply your claims by playing the game HI-LO. FreeBitco.in was one of my first faucet that I've claimed for free and up until now I'm still claiming free bitcoins from this site. They do have a lot to offer like the lottery and rewards you get from claiming them hourly thus they also have this new feature that you get like 4.08% annual interest too. Maybe before one can get like a thousand satoshis per hour but currently it's rate is 150-210 satoshis depending on the value of the bitcoins.

They got only one good thing is a faucet and they do pay people on time and rest of the things are not so attractive. Their dice game is one of the highest house edges in the industry so there is no meaning to playing a dice game on this site. Secondly their lottery system no one know how they are picking up with winners so better avoid lottery and save your money.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 12:44:25 AM

Any proof that there is somebody who won big in the lucky number game?
Cause a lot people claimed that they won big on the site by using thier script or method
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:42:28 AM

Any proof that there is somebody who won big in the lucky number game?
Cause a lot people claimed that they won big on the site by using thier script or method

I think you're wrong, so far no one has won any big lottery amount from this site yet from this forum. After requesting many times also admin didn't explain the process of selecting a winner for a lottery. Do not waste your money in their lottery system.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 1445 »
  Print  

Jump to: