Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:35:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 1444 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 522693 times)
shine1123

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:25:01 AM

after i know that freebitco.in have an investment like in gambling sites, i am trying to not make auto withdrawal for minimum balance that i have. i am only trying to playing the faucets and i see that my btc is increase although its too slow but i think its work fine for me. i want to see how much in the end i can get from the site.

to be honest I am temped to go back to the site again, I used to use this faucet anyways back in 2014 when I found out about bitcoin. and today they have so much more features such as the lottery and the interest. although I have trouble with the extreme low faucet payment, I mean 100-200 satoshi! that is way too low Smiley
the only thing that may make me go and check it out again is the lottery and a chance to win a big amount  and I am actually a lottery fan.

You absolutely should go back, mate. I also like you started to earn my first satoshis on this site and then dropped it after founding more profitable ways, but now I'm back, because it doesn't take much time to do a free roll and the opportunity to win $200 is really sweet in my opinion.

Not sure about their lottery though. I've never won anything with it and eventually disabled the thing to have more reward points with which you can increase your minimal reward significantly. Read about this on their site and decide for yourself.

well I have never won anything not only from this site but also never from any lottery but I kina like the lottery in general. it is mostly a personal preference though. and it is not such a good thing to spend so much money on buying lottery tickets over and over but it is surely fun to do. and I try to always keep the expense to a minimum Smiley

and in case of this place it is giving free lottery tickets for each roll which is kind of cool and you can just claim and still have some chance at winning the top prize. and I believe there were 10 winners if I remember it correctly.

Yes, according to their statistics there are 10 winners every week with prizes from  0.005 to 2.0+ BTC, and sometimes the first place wins 3+ BTC. Since the price per ticket is as low as 0.00000006 BTC why not to give it a shot? The chances are small, but still, who knows? So I wish you good luck, mate!

But until now we never know, if anyone really ever win their lottery before? Because it seems like to good to be true. 6 sat to win 3 btc? It is really impossible thing to do. I just wondering if all their address is real or not though. Someone should really post something about their lottery to make sure people playing for it and try to gamble there

I'm also curious about that. Did anyone ever share that he want a lottery in this thread ? Because i never win a single lottery and i buy so many lottery tickets every round. The lottery system is kinda fishy though.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HKGolden

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:06:19 AM

after i know that freebitco.in have an investment like in gambling sites, i am trying to not make auto withdrawal for minimum balance that i have. i am only trying to playing the faucets and i see that my btc is increase although its too slow but i think its work fine for me. i want to see how much in the end i can get from the site.

to be honest I am temped to go back to the site again, I used to use this faucet anyways back in 2014 when I found out about bitcoin. and today they have so much more features such as the lottery and the interest. although I have trouble with the extreme low faucet payment, I mean 100-200 satoshi! that is way too low Smiley
the only thing that may make me go and check it out again is the lottery and a chance to win a big amount  and I am actually a lottery fan.

You absolutely should go back, mate. I also like you started to earn my first satoshis on this site and then dropped it after founding more profitable ways, but now I'm back, because it doesn't take much time to do a free roll and the opportunity to win $200 is really sweet in my opinion.

Not sure about their lottery though. I've never won anything with it and eventually disabled the thing to have more reward points with which you can increase your minimal reward significantly. Read about this on their site and decide for yourself.

well I have never won anything not only from this site but also never from any lottery but I kina like the lottery in general. it is mostly a personal preference though. and it is not such a good thing to spend so much money on buying lottery tickets over and over but it is surely fun to do. and I try to always keep the expense to a minimum Smiley

and in case of this place it is giving free lottery tickets for each roll which is kind of cool and you can just claim and still have some chance at winning the top prize. and I believe there were 10 winners if I remember it correctly.

Yes, according to their statistics there are 10 winners every week with prizes from  0.005 to 2.0+ BTC, and sometimes the first place wins 3+ BTC. Since the price per ticket is as low as 0.00000006 BTC why not to give it a shot? The chances are small, but still, who knows? So I wish you good luck, mate!

But until now we never know, if anyone really ever win their lottery before? Because it seems like to good to be true. 6 sat to win 3 btc? It is really impossible thing to do. I just wondering if all their address is real or not though. Someone should really post something about their lottery to make sure people playing for it and try to gamble there

I'm also curious about that. Did anyone ever share that he want a lottery in this thread ? Because i never win a single lottery and i buy so many lottery tickets every round. The lottery system is kinda fishy though.

AFAIK there were some newbies saying that they won from lottery, but can't rmb did they provide any proof.
I never win from lottery too, not even a 10th prize.

I would suggest to leave their lottery system away... Roll Eyes
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:18:32 AM

that price is only if you want to buy tickets, I am not going to though.
they will give you tickets per each roll (1 or 2, can't really remember) and then for your referral rolls and some other stuff and you can even turn you points into each other. and always be a participant of the lottery for free (well only if you roll that period). and your chances of winning with only 1 is nearly nothing.
right now I have 10 tickets and my chance of winning is about 0.0003 % Smiley

but I agree that there should be a provably fair system on the lottery too. I don't see it now but I think if they don't have it they should add it too.

Only Bitcoin
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:32:24 AM

We haven’t heard anyone not getting their lottery but at the same time we haven’t heard anyone who won it neither.

Except for couple of newbie accounts posting for 20$ wins there are really no winning recorded publicly to be honest with you. I guess this is a good paying trustworthy faucet and that is about it for me for now.

If I see a non-newbie, known accounts start to flood you guys in, count me in on spending real hard earn coins to buy lottery tickets.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:27:43 AM

I can say that this is by far my favorite BTC faucet on the internet today and has been for many years now. I love all the new features mainly the interest we now can earn on our sats or Bitcoins. I claim around 10 times a day and just leave it all in there to earn the interest daily. I am yet to have any luck in the lottery but maybe one day my luck will turn around and I might win something but it is hard to compete with the people who have hundreds of thousands of tickets but hey you got to be in it to win it.

This is the first legit faucet that I have used way back when this account of mine was just a newbie, I spend most of my time here claiming the free satoshis that they are giving every 1 hour and earning a reward tickets every roll, and this reward is the one that I have been using for my free satoshis get high every roll that I'll make, though it have its time limit, so every hour is important.

the claims of free satoshis is every an hour right? but some times i think they also offers a rewards or promos for their loyal supporters that either reduces the time interval or offers to multiply the free satoshis. but i have noticed that the amount of bitcoins to be claimed decreases. i think this is something to do with the price of bitcoin.

maybe the simple explanation of that is due to the price of bitcoins is rising thats why the claimed amount on freebit is getting lower. And i doesn't heard about their promos maybe i missed to read it and could you care.to share on where did you heard that info? Maybe we could take time to read and see if its worth it to try that.

Maybe what he is trying to say is that those rewards that you could get on every free satoshis that you claim every hour, but I've never heard of this rewards and their promos that they are giving in their users, because there is no such thing, and that is the real reason why the amount that we could claim on their site is getting lower is because of the bitcoins price, of course that is the wise thing to do since they are giving free satoshis, then the users can't complain about it, because we are just claiming it for free, and we are lucky because of it.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 11:21:08 AM

I can say that this is by far my favorite BTC faucet on the internet today and has been for many years now. I love all the new features mainly the interest we now can earn on our sats or Bitcoins. I claim around 10 times a day and just leave it all in there to earn the interest daily. I am yet to have any luck in the lottery but maybe one day my luck will turn around and I might win something but it is hard to compete with the people who have hundreds of thousands of tickets but hey you got to be in it to win it.

This is the first legit faucet that I have used way back when this account of mine was just a newbie, I spend most of my time here claiming the free satoshis that they are giving every 1 hour and earning a reward tickets every roll, and this reward is the one that I have been using for my free satoshis get high every roll that I'll make, though it have its time limit, so every hour is important.

the claims of free satoshis is every an hour right? but some times i think they also offers a rewards or promos for their loyal supporters that either reduces the time interval or offers to multiply the free satoshis. but i have noticed that the amount of bitcoins to be claimed decreases. i think this is something to do with the price of bitcoin.

maybe the simple explanation of that is due to the price of bitcoins is rising thats why the claimed amount on freebit is getting lower. And i doesn't heard about their promos maybe i missed to read it and could you care.to share on where did you heard that info? Maybe we could take time to read and see if its worth it to try that.

Maybe what he is trying to say is that those rewards that you could get on every free satoshis that you claim every hour, but I've never heard of this rewards and their promos that they are giving in their users, because there is no such thing, and that is the real reason why the amount that we could claim on their site is getting lower is because of the bitcoins price, of course that is the wise thing to do since they are giving free satoshis, then the users can't complain about it, because we are just claiming it for free, and we are lucky because of it.

it is about the faucet payment, and it has always been like this with this site. i remember it from a couple of years back and how it was paying people. it was always based on a portion of $200
the first prize is $200 and then it goes down from there and when price goes up you get smaller amount in bitcoin and vice versa.

and i believe it was designed this way because in the early days they had advertisement from google adsense and google pays in fiat. but google banned them a year ago if i recall correctly Smiley

--looking for signature--
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 11:29:58 AM

They give us 2 reward tickets for each request, when we have enough quantity, we can change the offer, you can double or triple the amount you receive each time. Required within 24h. In addition, you also receive random lottery tickets. Although there are many preferential modes, however, it is too little for a person like me, I do not want to continue using it.
Myfe

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 07:07:19 PM

Free BTC Rolls - price changes in accordance with the price of bitcoin, $200 is always the top prize (thanks to others who have shared this insight!)

Reward Points - 2 RPs offered for to you for each Free BTC roll and 1 RP offered for each Free BTC roll from a referral as well as from multiply rolls. Lately we've been offering 2x or 3x the Reward Point payouts over the weekend hours.

Lottery - 2 lottery tickets offered to you for each Free BTC roll and 1 lottery ticket for each Free BTC roll from a referral, as well as 1 ticket for every BTC0.00003 wagered in the Multiply game; Lottery payouts are determined by the volume of lottery tickets earned throughout the week and the lottery draw occurs on Sunday each week.

Other offers>>>
  • Earn 4% interest on your entire balance held with FreeBitco.in
  • Earn 25% commission on the interest your referrals earn
  • Elect to gain up to a BTC1 match on your Multiply play, specific volume of bets required to redeem

If you need a link, my signature will take you there!

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:12:54 PM

I have always meaning to ask. Sometimes the price of lottery goes down (like the free roll going down) I am assuming that is correlated with btc price going up.

So, both lottery price goes down and free roll goes down but I realized free roll sometimes goes lower than lottery because lottery can go low so much (if you go down 1 more satoshi it affects a lot more), how about fixing it to a rate?

For example with every base free roll you can buy 28 tickets?
With 2 tickets free that makes it 30 for each free roll. If you could fix that rate between the two that would be awesome.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:04:49 PM

the only thing that may make me go and check it out again is the lottery and a chance to win a big amount  and I am actually a lottery fan.

Yes, according to their statistics there are 10 winners every week with prizes from  0.005 to 2.0+ BTC, and sometimes the first place wins 3+ BTC. Since the price per ticket is as low as 0.00000006 BTC why not to give it a shot? The chances are small, but still, who knows? So I wish you good luck, mate!

Wondering how much you spend on their lottery, and why you not gambling on their site? You might able to get more tickets and get some profit too if you are lucky. At least you can earn something from their wagered so if you can do high wagered with no lose you will earn tons of tickets and of course with a chance to win the lottery but remember if they have huge house edge
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:20:05 PM

Free BTC Rolls - price changes in accordance with the price of bitcoin, $200 is always the top prize (thanks to others who have shared this insight!)

Reward Points - 2 RPs offered for to you for each Free BTC roll and 1 RP offered for each Free BTC roll from a referral as well as from multiply rolls. Lately we've been offering 2x or 3x the Reward Point payouts over the weekend hours.

Lottery - 2 lottery tickets offered to you for each Free BTC roll and 1 lottery ticket for each Free BTC roll from a referral, as well as 1 ticket for every BTC0.00003 wagered in the Multiply game; Lottery payouts are determined by the volume of lottery tickets earned throughout the week and the lottery draw occurs on Sunday each week.

Other offers>>>
  • Elect to gain up to a BTC1 match on your Multiply play, specific volume of bets required to redeem

Surely you this would convinced more starters to try this one and even old members would probably liked this even more. Been also wondering if those lottery winners are not fraud because i wanted to hear the feed backs of those lucky jackpot winners.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
BadhanRoy

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:13:34 PM

This is good site..i am join this site..bt it lottery alwayes saw small nb...Bt i am never disapointed..i think i am win 1btc  one day
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:41:49 PM

This is good site..i am join this site..bt it lottery alwayes saw small nb...Bt i am never disapointed..i think i am win 1btc  one day
Good luck for you man, I wish you will get it someday and remember me at that time, lol. This site seems so great and legit which many users already review the site.
I've never involved or buy a ticket but FREE WEEKLY LOTTERY WITH BIG PRIZES is very tempting for everyone, I'm wondering how much a person could win for a free lottery Roll Eyes . But you should buy some tickets and maybe you have a better chance to win it > "Lottery - 2 lottery tickets offered to you for each Free BTC roll and 1 lottery ticket for each Free BTC roll from a referral, as well as 1 ticket for every BTC0.00003 wagered in the Multiply game; Lottery payouts are determined by the volume of lottery tickets earned throughout the week and the lottery draw occurs on Sunday each week."
Kprawn
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:19:27 PM

Other offers>>>

Surely you this would convinced more starters to try this one and even old members would probably liked this even more. Been also wondering if those lottery winners are not fraud because i wanted to hear the feed backs of those lucky jackpot winners.

Wetsuit has offered up a bounty to the person or group who could come up with an idea to make the Lottery system provably fair and nobody has

stepped up to the plate to grab that bounty. He wants a system where the users of the site retain their anonymity and still show that the site is

transparent with the lottery draw.

I just noticed the 25% commission on the interest your referrals earn for their deposits...... Got some ideas on that.  Grin

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED & PLAYER-OWNED CASINO
.EARNBET..EARN BITCOIN: DIVIDENDS
FOR-LIFETIME & MUCH MORE.
. BET WITH: BTCETHEOSLTCBCHWAXXRPBNB
.JOIN US: GITLABTWITTERTELEGRAM
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:39:54 PM

Other offers>>>

Wetsuit has offered up a bounty to the person or group who could come up with an idea to make the Lottery system provably fair and nobody has

stepped up to the plate to grab that bounty. He wants a system where the users of the site retain their anonymity and still show that the site is

I just noticed the 25% commission on the interest your referrals earn for their deposits...... Got some ideas on that.  Grin
Give advice and provide additional game uses altcoin for a lottrey, apparently no one has used this on free sites such as freebitco.in and it would not hurt to give it a try ..
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 2150

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:13:31 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2017, 09:04:08 AM by Betwrong

For a long time a claiming a this site freebitco.in every hour you just needed to claim and you can get a small amount of satoshi but you can earn a lot of bitcoin in a day if you claim it every hour ..,
In my observation this site is the best bitcoin faucet so far as I know this is the only one that work the bet section was good and I can invest a few of my satoshi that I claim and play for fun a you can grow your bitcoin
And it also have a high chance of wining at a claim I already win a 0.00001 at only a one claim.,
Also you can also withdraw your money once a week but at that time its enough for you to earn a few bitcoin Smiley
Aside from all the “newbie” accounts promoting, I can say that if you do not sleep all day and claim 24 times a day from the faucet you can get $0.05, as in 5 cents.

Unless you are planning on winning $200 or at least $20 from the free roll, bet big and win big on dice or win the lottery, the faucet itself gives only 5 cents a day for 24 times a day. I think I rather sleep.
Freebitco.in payout rate in USD
LUCKY NUMBER     PAYOUT
   0 - 9885                   0.002$
9886 - 9985                0.02$
9986 - 9993                0.2$
9994 - 9997                2$
9998 - 9999              20$
     10000                 200$

Actually they pay bitcoin in this rate of US Dollars. But the winning amount of bitcoin change every time as bitcoin price is changing every time. You can play upto 23 times free hourly role everyday. This means with the lowest price you can earn 23*0.002$=0.046$ in btc everyday from this faucet. I think it's not possible to claim 23 times everyday. If you are lucky you can also win the higher prizes.

Unfortunately there's no 0.002$ as minimum payout anymore as they lowered it to $0.001 recently.

But here's a good news (just found this in another thread), if you are not an abuser, you can PM wetsuit to be whitelisted.

We lose hundreds of bitcoins to bots and I am sure the latest tightening of the bot detection is bound to piss off a lot of abusers. In the last 2 hours we have received hundreds of exact same copy-paste emails with the same content trying to get their accounts unblocked.

If you are unable to play FREE PLAY or have your reward halved, please pm me your user id and I shall white list your account. However, if you have something to hide (like the 2 newbie accounts above who haven't sent me their user id's but prefer to stir up stuff here) and don't send me your user id, I will be unable to help you.

I'm going to send that PM right now! Smiley

EDIT: My minimum reward is 0.002$ again. That was fast! Thanks wetsuit!

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1010

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:21:52 AM

WOW.... I have rolled 10000 but in multiply game. I wish if I can win it in free hourly roll Roll Eyes My roll seeds-  https://s3.amazonaws.com/roll-verifier/verify.html?server_seed=0182b3c1a3a39d103d5e70b1607e3f79ab88454ffcf9239b7d9bbc35b7573f76&client_seed=haijpcnI49P2DmBU&server_seed_hash=bf04cf215d7325ae2033c6e894fae14f409fd2c1e4749c321a8369902e211051&nonce=81613

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DuddlyDoRight

Activity: 318
Merit: 258

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 09:10:33 AM

Other offers>>>

Technically the machines at tables in Las Vegas, Nevada are provable fair.. It doesn't mean to odds align with the concept of smart investment..

That's why I only documented the free part, and documented it to the point anyone could predict monthly and yearly earnings..

I have faith that one day this forum will get threads where people won't just repeat their previous posts or what others have already stated in the same thread. Also that people will stop acting like BTC is toy-money and start holding vendors accountable. Naive? Maybe.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:17:38 AM

This is good site..i am join this site..bt it lottery alwayes saw small nb...Bt i am never disapointed..i think i am win 1btc  one day

That is some pretty luck you have got there, 1 BTC in a day? that was insane pal, can you share us the tactics that you are doing to win that big? I mean, if you don't mind telling anybody, and only if you are telling that truth, because I guess winning 1 BTC in a day in their lottery game is unbelievable, unless you are really lucky in gambling.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:55:34 PM

I'm not sure or I haven't read yet if anyone had won up to $200 on FreeBitco.in but it is true you can multiply your claims by playing the game HI-LO. FreeBitco.in was one of my first faucet that I've claimed for free and up until now I'm still claiming free bitcoins from this site. They do have a lot to offer like the lottery and rewards you get from claiming them hourly thus they also have this new feature that you get like 4.08% annual interest too. Maybe before one can get like a thousand satoshis per hour but currently it's rate is 150-210 satoshis depending on the value of the bitcoins.

They got only one good thing is a faucet and they do pay people on time and rest of the things are not so attractive. Their dice game is one of the highest house edges in the industry so there is no meaning to playing a dice game on this site. Secondly their lottery system no one know how they are picking up with winners so better avoid lottery and save your money.

I couldn't agree with you more. They do pay right on time and yeah the rest of the games are not so played by gamblers, and also I haven't heard or I don't think anyone cared too of their lottery game. Unless someone did win and just preferred not to say anything about it.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 1444 »
  Print  

Jump to: