Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:15:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 1438 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 521186 times)
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1319

I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 01:39:17 PM

Simple...After a week of being ignored, I posted here and was met with hostility and lies by Wetsuit.

So I am maintaining my position until these lies and personal attacks against me, a customer of your site, is ended.

MD

Yeah, Mindragon, let's talk about lies.

Here's your first PM to me stating that you lost 1 BTC and want it refunded: http://imgur.com/a/RDFfU

~snip~

It was really not clear about the bonus

Even you thought rules are not clear you decided to use bonus? 

What did you expect, they will give you 1btc free and if you lose it you will still have your 1btc?  Really? Grin

Don't forget that he was going to announce the website's annual interest to get new referals and gave that as a strong point for the website to return the 1BTC Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:17:41 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2017, 07:40:04 AM by Juggy777

Are you experiencing long confirmation times for your bitcoin transactions?

Is your current bitcoin wallet paying insufficient network fees as a result of which you have to wait hours or days for your bitcoins to be credited?

Did you know that you can use your FreeBitco.in account directly as a bitcoin wallet? Just click the DEPOSIT button and generate a bitcoin address and use that address to receive bitcoins from anywhere. When you wish to transfer bitcoins out or make a payment, just use the WITHDRAW button to send bitcoins to any address.

By using us as your bitcoin wallet, you will ensure that your bitcoin payments have fast confirmation times since we monitor the bitcoin network 24/7 to ensure that your transactions are always sent with an appropriate fee for fast confirmations. We also provide a "SLOW" withdrawal option with very low transaction fees for non-priority withdrawals.

Also, as an additional bonus, we pay you daily interest on any balance that you hold in your FreeBitco.in account, which no other wallet does!

So now bitcoin is going to act as a wallet to? I wanted to know how many of you plan to use this service. Pros and cons, few pros site is trusted and will pay reward. Con could be it's not a regular wallet. In the current scenario does it makes sense to use this service, what's your take on this? Has anyone tried it and made a transaction or is planning to, post here so all of us know.
NDS17

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:39:02 PM

Jeje guys,
it's funny to read here that you've lost 1 BTC or 0.01 BTC ... i lost much more and now i have a lot of debts because lost on freebitco.in about 6BTC. I don't know what to do somedays, there is no way to life. Day by day i feel bad and really i have no idea to life... https://i.imgur.com/LAKb0YO.png

There were a lot of cases with me on this site during my 8 months of gambling.
For example, i've won 1 time in the lottery... about 0.02BTC.  Heh! Taking into account that i've invested 12 BTC into this site - these 0.012 BTC is NOTHING!
Or another case: one time i've lost all my balance which was a little bit more than 1 BTC only with 1 BET... you're asking me why? Because i've pushed "min" button but freebitco.in has thought that i wanted to push "max". Nothing funny guys, i remember that night perfectly... how was i crying all night long. And i remember the strong desire to write to admin and tell him that this is unfair! But i didn't. The only thing i wanted that night is to kill myself  Embarrassed Cry

I can tell you all night long regarding my sufferings which freebitco.in has brought me. Now my life is terrible, i have no money, i have a lot of debts and i have no desire to live...

Sorry all, there was a cry from the depths. I didn't want to register here when i was reading this theme in previous several times but now I could not stick it any longer Cry Cry Cry Yes this is my fault but not only mine...

I know that it is hard that you lose so much with the current price because with current price 6 btc really means a lot for me so I never go that much just to gamble it with such high house edge. You need to be strong, because you know that, it is gambling and in the long run you will lose if you can't control yourselves. Are you used up all your money and take some loan just to gamble? This is really wrong thing to do dude

But here what I got positive feedback from you, that is someone did win their lottery back. At least this will help everyone that gamble here (including me). Thanks anyway for sharing this

BTCevo, thank you for support!
Yes, I used up all my money and also took loans. Not at once but day by day I have loose all. The purpose was to win back my first large loose but I didn't won in the end of each attempt and I've deposited again and again. Finally I loose my last money. I've deposited even my last 2 salary payments. These situation is continuening almost 3month, I'm not able to pay by loans.. I had 8 years clean green "credit history" but now... it is pretty red. The life is terrible now, I'm not sleeperg more than 3 hours, I'm just thinking regarding debts, collectors call me each 15 minutes but not only me but also my mum which had got the brain attack as a result... I'm near to loose also my job because of  I was late for work for many times because I sleep a little because of my debts because of loosing all money because of.... this is the chain... my life was perfect, i had all I need, but now it is nothing! I loose all and near to loose everything(((( sorry guys , please sorry for my speech but I can't anymore. Sorry again!

I'm sorry to hear that,it is always sad when someones life is going to dogs because of gambling addiction
but it is not freebitcoins fault,but yours
you should not have gambled what you could not afford to lose
also freebitcoin's dice offers ridiculously high house edge compared to the rest of dice sites (5% compared to 1%)
and if you tried to research you would never have spent 6 bitcoins playing it
you need to stop right now and seek help,before your life turns into nightmare for real
I don't say that this fault is freebitcoin's. And i didn't want to make anyone think so... This is only my opinion and my story. I like very much this site and i was gambling only it (a little bit on bitsler). But it's unfair to invest so much money and to loose all... Some people complain here of their lost 100 000 satoshi. I don't want to ask for something here, i just want to share with all my unhappy story. I completely understand they don't care regarding my poor 6 BTC but for me even 1 BTC is a money especially within given situation.
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 08:43:40 PM

Jeje guys,
it's funny to read here that you've lost 1 BTC or 0.01 BTC ... i lost much more and now i have a lot of debts because lost on freebitco.in about 6BTC. I don't know what to do somedays, there is no way to life. Day by day i feel bad and really i have no idea to life... https://i.imgur.com/LAKb0YO.png

There were a lot of cases with me on this site during my 8 months of gambling.
For example, i've won 1 time in the lottery... about 0.02BTC.  Heh! Taking into account that i've invested 12 BTC into this site - these 0.012 BTC is NOTHING!
Or another case: one time i've lost all my balance which was a little bit more than 1 BTC only with 1 BET... you're asking me why? Because i've pushed "min" button but freebitco.in has thought that i wanted to push "max". Nothing funny guys, i remember that night perfectly... how was i crying all night long. And i remember the strong desire to write to admin and tell him that this is unfair! But i didn't. The only thing i wanted that night is to kill myself  Embarrassed Cry

I can tell you all night long regarding my sufferings which freebitco.in has brought me. Now my life is terrible, i have no money, i have a lot of debts and i have no desire to live...

Sorry all, there was a cry from the depths. I didn't want to register here when i was reading this theme in previous several times but now I could not stick it any longer Cry Cry Cry Yes this is my fault but not only mine...

I know that it is hard that you lose so much with the current price because with current price 6 btc really means a lot for me so I never go that much just to gamble it with such high house edge. You need to be strong, because you know that, it is gambling and in the long run you will lose if you can't control yourselves. Are you used up all your money and take some loan just to gamble? This is really wrong thing to do dude

But here what I got positive feedback from you, that is someone did win their lottery back. At least this will help everyone that gamble here (including me). Thanks anyway for sharing this

BTCevo, thank you for support!
Yes, I used up all my money and also took loans. Not at once but day by day I have loose all. The purpose was to win back my first large loose but I didn't won in the end of each attempt and I've deposited again and again. Finally I loose my last money. I've deposited even my last 2 salary payments. These situation is continuening almost 3month, I'm not able to pay by loans.. I had 8 years clean green "credit history" but now... it is pretty red. The life is terrible now, I'm not sleeperg more than 3 hours, I'm just thinking regarding debts, collectors call me each 15 minutes but not only me but also my mum which had got the brain attack as a result... I'm near to loose also my job because of  I was late for work for many times because I sleep a little because of my debts because of loosing all money because of.... this is the chain... my life was perfect, i had all I need, but now it is nothing! I loose all and near to loose everything(((( sorry guys , please sorry for my speech but I can't anymore. Sorry again!

I'm sorry to hear that,it is always sad when someones life is going to dogs because of gambling addiction
but it is not freebitcoins fault,but yours
you should not have gambled what you could not afford to lose
also freebitcoin's dice offers ridiculously high house edge compared to the rest of dice sites (5% compared to 1%)
and if you tried to research you would never have spent 6 bitcoins playing it
you need to stop right now and seek help,before your life turns into nightmare for real
I don't say that this fault is freebitcoin's. And i didn't want to make anyone think so... This is only my opinion and my story. I like very much this site and i was gambling only it (a little bit on bitsler). But it's unfair to invest so much money and to loose all... Some people complain here of their lost 100 000 satoshi. I don't want to ask for something here, i just want to share with all my unhappy story. I completely understand they don't care regarding my poor 6 BTC but for me even 1 BTC is a money especially within given situation.

I think that the best thing to say here is that no matter what, the house always wins

Myfe

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 08:44:36 PM

Hello, I'm new on this forum and also a new member of FreeBitco.in... I was wondering if the bonus is still available if I post my bitcoin address here. In that case, here's my address: 12X4zaVX1MJVFUSoYtREHLx5nHeyKDJipn

Randomguy, we have something better than that bonus now available - we pay 4% annual interest, paid daily on balances over 30,000 satoshi! If you need a link you can see my signature.

Join us!

klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:25:01 AM

Hello, I'm new on this forum and also a new member of FreeBitco.in... I was wondering if the bonus is still available if I post my bitcoin address here. In that case, here's my address: 12X4zaVX1MJVFUSoYtREHLx5nHeyKDJipn

I think there is no such bonus as of now. You can go the site and claim every hour free Santoshi. It is a good site for newbies to have some free bitcoin in hand but remember don't play the hi-low game on this site because their house edge is very high. Soon you should find other ways to earn more bitcoin for the time you spend online because these faucet incomes are very low.

I'd love to hear about them, because it's been almost a year since I enetered the BTC world and my only incommes have come from faucets and a bit of currency exchange, and the vast majority of it was lost at some point gambling.... (which has happened to everyone I guess)

One year is quite long already. You should have picked up other means of earning bitcoins from this forum already like a by joining any signature campaign. This faucet money is quite less for the time you spend. And if you want to earn money then don't go to gambling because most likely you will lose money at the end. Don't think that everyone is gambling and losing all their earning. Clever people gambling with small amounts and rest of the money will be investing in other products to grow money.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 09:45:14 AM

I think there is no such bonus as of now. You can go the site and claim every hour free Santoshi. It is a good site for newbies to have some free bitcoin in hand but remember don't play the hi-low game on this site because their house edge is very high. Soon you should find other ways to earn more bitcoin for the time you spend online because these faucet incomes are very low.

I'd love to hear about them, because it's been almost a year since I enetered the BTC world and my only incommes have come from faucets and a bit of currency exchange, and the vast majority of it was lost at some point gambling.... (which has happened to everyone I guess)

One year is quite long already. You should have picked up other means of earning bitcoins from this forum already like a by joining any signature campaign. This faucet money is quite less for the time you spend. And if you want to earn money then don't go to gambling because most likely you will lose money at the end. Don't think that everyone is gambling and losing all their earning. Clever people gambling with small amounts and rest of the money will be investing in other products to grow money.

I don't know if its relevant to stay for so long in this site while as we can see this site can give us undecent profit and that profit cannot truly help us on some important matters. But if he's staying their for good and for just fun only then nothing wrong with that decision truly aslong as he didn't came to the point that he thinks to deposit for more to play longer.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 11:27:18 AM

I don't know if its relevant to stay for so long in this site while as we can see this site can give us undecent profit and that profit cannot truly help us on some important matters. But if he's staying their for good and for just fun only then nothing wrong with that decision truly aslong as he didn't came to the point that he thinks to deposit for more to play longer.

Well, no I just make some rolls sometimes and just for the lolz but nothing involving serious gambling or sth similar. If I have stayed here for so long, it's mainly because I usually have few time, and one free roll every hour meets somehow my spare time plus I have some referals.... To be honest, I'd heard about signature campaings, but my status is still newbie and I actually don't know how to join one (or even how to recognize one :/) Yet, I'm always open to learning sth new

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:34:22 PM

Randomguy, we have something better than that bonus now available - we pay 4% annual interest, paid daily on balances over 30,000 satoshi! If you need a link you can see my signature.

Join us!

Paid daily at 4% annual interest rate?
You can withdraw how you want?
Then it's... Not possible. Or at least I don't see how it can be. That's just a trap to get your money invested and then leave with it ^^

Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 01:36:28 PM

Join us!

Then it's... Not possible. Or at least I don't see how it can be. That's just a trap to get your money invested and then leave with it ^^

They are giving aprox 0.01% daily interest (400.000 satoshis get 40/day) and the rest of the faucet keeps on being the same. You also get a 25% on your referals daily interest

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:00:19 PM

Join us!

They are giving aprox 0.01% daily interest (400.000 satoshis get 40/day) and the rest of the faucet keeps on being the same. You also get a 25% on your referals daily interest

Well it's not so difficult to believe in then.
It's more or less the interest rate you get from a bank in fact ^^
A bit more in traditional banking to be honest.
Myfe

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 07:15:53 PM

Thank you for clarifying this key point. The interest rate is 4% APR, which stands for Annual Percentage Rate (i.e., the amount of return you receive after 1 year). We pay 1/365th of that 4% each day so you start getting paid immediately and so your interest paid then earns interest going forward.

Exactly! And it's a lot more interest than banks are paying in many western countries. The EU is talking about negative interest rates. And in the US interest rates are at 1% or lower.

Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 07:51:48 PM

Thank you for clarifying this key point. The interest rate is 4% APR, which stands for Annual Percentage Rate (i.e., the amount of return you receive after 1 year). We pay 1/365th of that 4% each day so you start getting paid immediately and so your interest paid then earns interest going forward.

Exactly! And it's a lot more interest than banks are paying in many western countries. The EU is talking about negative interest rates. And in the US interest rates are at 1% or lower.

It's not aboout being paid more tham with banks, but of seeing a fair system that you can control, you have no contract and can decide when to start earning and when to stop doing so

randomguybrowsing

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:41:16 PM

Join us!

I have already joined the website. Waiting for the 3x RP promotion to begin! Grin Grin
Myfe

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 09:53:00 PM

I have already joined the website. Waiting for the 3x RP promotion to begin! Grin Grin

Dedicated to some randomguybrowsing...

We're approaching a HUGE Rewards Points bonus weekend >>>>> 3x Rewards Points starts tonight!

For the entire weekend, we'll pay you 6 Rewards Points for a free roll, 3 Rewards Points for a multiply roll, and 3 Rewards Points for a referral roll!

Follow us on Twitter to get more announcements of great promotions > https://twitter.com/freebitco

Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 10:08:23 PM

I did some maths... and if the number is really fair, the average roll will give 2-3 cents... (If you would roll 100,000 times, it would probably be 2-3 cents average). How is this profitable for you? 2 cents would mean you have to get $20 per thousand visits to have enough money to pay your users... But how does that work? Really... I'm curious... Is it simply because most users lose it all in the Multiply BTC or is it some dark secret you don't want us to know?

How did you arrive at 2-3 cents for the average roll? The top Free BTC roll prize is $200, it's fixed along with all prize levels below it, regardless of the price of bitcoin.
Lmao... I understand that it's all fixed. That's how I arrived at 2-3 cents (I did it in my head and my head isn't that exact Tongue) the exact value is: $0.027137, so basically 2.7 cents.

I can show you my calculation if you want..

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JtwnXVjswztX0gVzqffW0gaKppQyWGG_dl4Kcnt6HDg/edit?usp=sharing

That's the document I put clear calculations in.

Use my ref links for +25% more earnings btw,
-Panda Trump

Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 04:42:22 AM

I did some maths... and if the number is really fair, the average roll will give 2-3 cents... (If you would roll 100,000 times, it would probably be 2-3 cents average). How is this profitable for you? 2 cents would mean you have to get $20 per thousand visits to have enough money to pay your users... But how does that work? Really... I'm curious... Is it simply because most users lose it all in the Multiply BTC or is it some dark secret you don't want us to know?

How did you arrive at 2-3 cents for the average roll? The top Free BTC roll prize is $200, it's fixed along with all prize levels below it, regardless of the price of bitcoin.
Lmao... I understand that it's all fixed. That's how I arrived at 2-3 cents (I did it in my head and my head isn't that exact Tongue) the exact value is: $0.027137, so basically 2.7 cents.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JtwnXVjswztX0gVzqffW0gaKppQyWGG_dl4Kcnt6HDg/edit?usp=sharing

-Panda Trump

If there are 6 available prizes, being the maximum 200$ 0.1$ st the moment, and each prize is divided by 10, the you have 0.1/0.01/0.001/0.0001/0.00001/0.000001 then, it would be 200$/20$/2$/0.2$/0.02$/0.002$, and that 0.002$ is the average roll on every user

Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 06:22:54 AM

-Panda Trump

If there are 6 available prizes, being the maximum 200$ 0.1$ st the moment, and each prize is divided by 10, the you have 0.1/0.01/0.001/0.0001/0.00001/0.000001 then, it would be 200$/20$/2$/0.2$/0.02$/0.002$, and that 0.002$ is the average roll on every user
I don't get what you're trying to say... 0.002$ is the average roll on every user? That's nonsense. $0.002 is like the base roll and because there is a chance on the higher prizes, it adds to that base roll. On average, you will hit the $200 every 10,000 rolls, so you basically get $0.02 (2 cents) every roll you play. It's simple maths bro. If you roll 1 million times, I'm pretty sure you would get ~27k worth of moneys

Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 10:21:46 AM

-Panda Trump

I don't get what you're trying to say... 0.002$ is the average roll on every user? That's nonsense. $0.002 is like the base roll and because there is a chance on the higher prizes, it adds to that base roll. On average, you will hit the $200 every 10,000 rolls, so you basically get $0.02 (2 cents) every roll you play. It's simple maths bro. If you roll 1 million times, I'm pretty sure you would get ~27k worth of moneys

Lol, I don't really see your maths. If just by pure chance the provability to hit the lowest prize is 98.85%, how is it not going to be the average income per roll on every user? You have to be a really lucky bastard just to hit the 1k prize (0.99%) and moreover to hit it repeatedly. And adding an example (in my acoount) I have about 2000 free rolls and that has given me aprox 450k satoshi. If you multiply it by 5 (to reach the 10k rolls you mentioned before), you would get 0.02 BTC and 0.02/10.000 =0.000002 =0.002$

just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 04:01:42 PM

-Panda Trump

It's not at all guaranteed that you will hit the $200 every 10,000 rolls, but I just want to add my 2 cents to that "~27k worth of moneys" thing.

You can make a freeroll every hour so you have 24 free rolls per day at most. 24x365=8,760 free rolls per year.
You'll need 114 years to make 1,000,000 rolls. Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 1438 »
  Print  

Jump to: