Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:01:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhive scam  (Read 5504 times)
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:58:46 PM

For the record:

The OP of the bountyhive thread, ColorlessK, logs on daily to post new ICO scams but ignores any & all questions from suckers participants of his scams. This is exactly what nixoid done for Ambisafe organized scam ICO's & is probably the same person - Andrey Zamovsky (aka nixoid, ColorlessK, FintechEU, etc, etc)

Bountyhive is an exact clone of Ambisafe by the same group of scammers - you have been warned.

DO NOT INVEST IN ANY ICO RUN BY BLOCKHIVE/AMBISAFE - IT'S A SCAM - BEWARE!!!!

I have no idea if all the projects are scams as I had invested in one earlier and the business is still running but ever since they made BOUNTYHIVE I have made many videos and my wife did videos and blog reviews and we did not get counted and we have never had this problem before. Rarely have any of my videos been rejected, IF EVER, and I was very disappointed with the results. I have a feeling they pay certain people that they like, but the rest of us get the boot. Too many people complaining now about this bounty platform.
They are simply manipulating all the bounty records. All automated bounty website are all fraud just like 0xbounty. They are not paying right amount of token that participants deserves. They are paying in a small rate even though they have allocated budget because they keep on their pocket the remaining tokens. A friendly advice, Don't ever join on Bounty Program that run by a team of bounty management service. They are cutting the actual bounty and keep it in their pocket. Tokensuites & Amazix can be add on this thread. They are all fraud. It's better to join on bounty campaign that run by trusted member here.

I have posted this quote on Blockhive/Ambisafe scam ICO ANN pages by user ColorlessK (aka Andrey Zamovsky, nixoid etc, etc) & pointed him to this thread to answer everyone's questions. He found plenty of time to accuse me of silly stuff on every thread, so he should have time to visit this page too.

Let's see........ Wink

The account ColorlessK is still online posting scam ICO's, but refuses to answer questions here.....

Bountyhive are Ambisafe are scammers.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marine8

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 09:10:19 PM

At the beginning I was very happy to participate in the bounty campaigns of the Bountyhive portal also because you did not have to send reports, but now I see that the tokens they distribute are really very few, because for each bounty campaign they also accept thousands of people. Honestly, even if the time to devote is little I do not think I will participate more in their campaigns
Yeah. That is the point. They pick too many people for every campaign. Imagine a campaign that has a reward of 540 eth, and you decide to pick 6000 twitter members and 6000 facebook members. And then you add the other campaigns on top of it. How many tokens will these people get at the end?

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hanvis

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:25:58 PM

The teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I think it's no secret to anyone. All people want to get the cache and do nothing, so people came up with such a site, they really help those who are too lazy to look for a bounty program. No one knows how many participants in the bounty program. And what kind of payment do they get. I read a lot of negative reviews of the many people devs site bountyhive didn't give out payment to participants. For these reasons, I do not want to participate in this bounty program.
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 09:54:03 PM

I agree with your opinion, Bountyhive is not transparent, in a day there is a member who Signed up 6000 people in the Facebook Campaign and Twitter Campaign, I think that is not possible, members who list too much in a day.

Look, the thing is that the process is very automated, once you have saved you Facebook and Twitter details, it takes you less than 30 seconds to join a campaign ! There is no need to add your details for every campaign that you join.
Imagine that they have more than 21.000 members that are active on telegram- it is very easy for them to fill the spots very fast.

bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:05:17 PM

Posibility that they are doing shady business is much higher than those managers here in bitocointalk,if you asked me why? because there are no way to track you progress in the bountyhive,not having anything or spreadsheet so that hunters will know if they are doing very well because anytime these people from the bountyhive can easily change rules of its campaigns so that most of the people wont know they are not following the campaign guidelines.

resulting not getting paid for your months of participation,truly shady business.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:54:44 PM

Why would anyone hide something from people if these people are indeed not going to steal people's rewards? why wouldnt they ? they can easily manipualte each stakes of the participants because no one would ever know that ?! theres surely something going on with this website and we should be more vigillant and aware with this schemes.
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:59:25 PM

We have the same thoughts they are getting most of the stakes of the participants and this is big joke? did you find some good managers in bitcointalk which has a campaign that was filled out the participants in just few hours after it was posted? it was a clearly joke and not acceptable because most of the bounty hunters here arent going to use that platform because there is less transparency with their system.
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:03:28 PM

Why would anyone hide something from people if these people are indeed not going to steal people's rewards? why wouldnt they ? they can easily manipualte each stakes of the participants because no one would ever know that ?! theres surely something going on with this website and we should be more vigillant and aware with this schemes.
That is why it's better to just contact the campaign manager that is willing to give you the correct stakes. Don't trust that Bountyhive.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cryptodevs

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:10:02 PM

Seems to be suspicous from the start that is why  i didnt ever tried to join any of these campaigns from their platform,i trully believed that they are doing shady things that is why they dont have any spreadsheet so there will be no evidence with their schemes,automation really didnt resolve any issue because there are still no transparency with the rewards and it is worst than traditional bounties here!
habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:16:50 PM

The teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket
We have the same thoughts but all i can do is to trust these people,but if everything happens to my stakes surely this would be the last campaign that i will join from their bounty platform.Participants are impossible to be filled that fast even those good manager like sylon and yahoo wont have that magic trick to get most of the people's participation in just few hours after the campaign was posted.

cryptopusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:21:01 PM

Wont be so sure about this but it seems these people are doing that shady thing,there are no transparency with the rewards,on how they are calculate each stakes,they can easily say that most of the people got thet rewards but in reality is most of the stake got by these people who are managing the bountyhive platform.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Aum Ram

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:37:09 PM

For those who are good at choosing projects - there is no need to use the services of such platforms. Such a person can participate in projects himself.
panghae

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:38:36 PM

Obviously the system itself shouldnt be trusted,it didnt resolve any problems with the traditional bounty system here in bitcointalk and it seems it gets more complicated,yeah the automated counts are cool but we need to be transparent all the time so that people will understand why they didnt get or their stakes/rewards are inadequate.

pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:43:49 PM

Why are you going to trust anyone that is not being honest with you? are you that kind of person who will trust anyone easily? if not you shouldnt trust this system too because there are less transparency worst than the traditional bounty campaigns in bitcointalk,it doesnt resolve the issue of corruption here but it makes the system more complicated,there are no transaparency at all so we shouldnt trust this if i may say so myself.

waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:23:46 AM

I am very disappointed by the Bountyhive portal, the bounty campaign prizes are very low, after a few hours there are no more places available to participate, there is no spreadshet to check your situation. As soon as I finish the few bounty campaigns in which I am registered with them I will no longer participate
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:37:31 AM

I will not say it's s scam, it's like you pay for their services, you pay for using their platforms as they are the ones who are looking at bounty works for its users so that newbie bounty hunters will not have a problem finding bounty works.

I never participated on their platforms by the way, ever since my first bounty I am the only one choosing/finding my bounty works.

Here is a tip how do I find my bounty works:
- First I look for signatures of high rank members here on the forum and I follow the link to its ann thread or bounty thread to apply on their bounty campaign.

- Second I go to ICO Bench look for high rated ICO's and look for their ann thread and look if they have bounty campaign and apply.

It's actually easy to look for bounty works if you have time. happy hunting.  Grin

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 01:49:47 PM

It is a scam. Proof?  Moderators have now banned him:

Attention colorlessk is banned by a Global Moderator Mprep  because he promoted a scam ico SSOTH and violated the forum rules.  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3251521.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3195939.msg33862683#msg33862683

Nice that BCT moderators are dealing with scammers like colorlessk & his Ambisafe/Bountyhive cronies.

Hopefully Andrey Zamovsky/nixoid/colorlessk will be permanently banned soon & less people will be scammed by him/them.

I say again:

DO NOT INVEST IN ANY ICO RUN BY THESE SCAMMERS - YOU WILL GET STUNG!!!!

Edit:  I suggest anyone who has been scammed by Andrey Zamovsky/nixoid/colorlessk/Ambisafe/Bountyhive should open a scam accusation in the proper thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

...& leave the appropriate negative feedback on their trust profiles:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1029845

&

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=244

Same person.

This will help stop others getting scammed by them.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
zimochka

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:56:52 PM

It is possible that this is the case. A very opaque platform, but with simple rules. I will try to complete at least a couple of companies and draw conclusions.
blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 01:59:20 PM

It is a scam. Proof?  Moderators have now banned him:

Attention colorlessk is banned by a Global Moderator Mprep  because he promoted a scam ico SSOTH and violated the forum rules. 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3251521.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3195939.msg33862683#msg33862683

Nice that BCT moderators are dealing with scammers like colorlessk & his Ambisafe/Bountyhive cronies.

Hopefully Andrey Zamovsky/nixoid/colorlessk will be permanently banned soon & less people will be scammed by him/them.

I say again:

DO NOT INVEST IN ANY ICO RUN BY THESE SCAMMERS - YOU WILL GET STUNG!!!!

Edit:  I suggest anyone who has been scammed by Andrey Zamovsky/nixoid/colorlessk/Ambisafe/Bountyhive should open a scam accusation in the proper thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

...& leave the appropriate negative feedback on their trust profiles:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1029845

&

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=244

Same person.

This will help stop others getting scammed by them.

AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:09:27 PM

I have not checked but I saw some ICO projects they introduced as potential, maybe some of them have scam ICO projects, they also can not control it. But the reality has gone away with advertising about them. They are not as capable as they were promoting. I personally check the ICO for myself. no need for this group.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: