Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:42:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going to replace bitcoin?  (Read 2003 times)
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:07:50 PM

The most imposibility to replace bitcoin is ethereum, but it will need a long time and imposible. I see ethereum with the project is very good and very potential, one of them fitur that make me believe will replace bitcoin is ethereum is bridge to made a new coin. There's a lot new altcoin who have base on ethereum. Simply, if you want to invested in altcoin, you must buy ethereum first and with ethereum you can buy altcoin do you want. Whereas now more and more pupping up new altcoin made, and ethereum will the first way to buy the token.
if I have kept all my stocks of the etherium, then this will be the best deal for all the time since the market began to fall. I have more confidence in this coin, although I understand that more profit can be obtained from investing their Bitcoin funds. if Bitcoin returns its maximum value of 20,000, what can you do with light arithmetic calculations to guess how much you will get if you invest In today's price of $ 7,000.
market field

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:13:53 PM

If in the future bitcoin is not improved then I think it will be replaced with good coin altcoin. For now I see some altcoin coins are pretty strong.
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:44:26 PM

but in fact the current bitcoin remains above and is up and other alts also go up and I think the bitcoin will not die. but if someday bad thing happens to bitcoin then I think that can replace it is ethereum.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:50:48 PM

With unique features and for specific purpose different tokens were developed that fulfill the requirements of the respective project. In this way there are lots of digital assets were available in the market, but in terms of growth and adoption rate they are not able to reach bitcoin. This makes bitcoin to be the one that never gets replaced by something else.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:02:10 PM

I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?
There are several options:NEO, Ripple, Arcblock or something else.
Cryptocurrency requires a significant increase of speed. Bitcoin and Etherium are too slow and have security problems.

KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:24:53 AM

I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?

Well, while the tech is still in early stages and it definitely will keep developing, I think BTC has played its role as the foundation and pioneer of this blockchain.
In my opinion, I did not see that BTC will disappearing, but some other up to date tech in the future to replace Bitcoin? sure there will be, just like improvements in trading system since the primitive ages. When it happens, BTC and cryptocurrency will still be there, like our current currency, watching the new tech being accepted.
Nothing can replace bitcoin. In future, people will be using digital currency more than paper money and bitcoin is the first one ever created. It is not going anywhere rather would make improvements with time. Either things exist physically or digitally. We have both. I can’t see any other tech being introduced as currency. In addition to this, no altcoin has the potential to overtake bitcoin.
ColdZerk

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:13:16 AM

For current moment - BTC is unreplaceable now. First cryptocurrency that have the highest price. BTC will be improved in future and will remain the first crypto forever.
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:28:42 AM

Bitcoin can have high transfer fees and long transfer times. He is working to resolve these problems in the future. It is really hard to find a Crypto money that can stand in front of you when you handle them in large numbers.
coolws

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:32:31 AM

I think nothing can replace BTC since it's the ancestor in the crypto-currencies. It will not die or disappear since most of people heard from BTC at the first time instead of any other alt coin. Also, BTC will optimize and improve by itself day by day. When it disappears one day, cryptocurrencies will also disappear.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:45:44 AM

bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, and blockchain tech coming to this era as the basic tech from bitcoin mate
so, i believe there will be no coin can replace bitcoin, even the coin have a better tech or more

Awaknow

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:06:53 PM

I'm not sure if the bitcoin agan is replaced by another Altcoin, because I think there is no other Altcoin that can be adopted by bitcoin.
imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:46:39 PM

I think on of the biggest competitors to Bitcoin is Ethereum. They already grabbing a lot of attention and I know many people who support Ethereum since the first days. I am also bullish on Ethereum.
karabiber

Activity: 1372
Merit: 653

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:49:12 PM

nothing replace to bitcoin. on the contrary bitcoin will replace cash and banks.
now they have to think about it. we have nothing to lose. technology is in our side.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Tryto

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:35:16 PM

Replace Bitcoin will be quite difficult, because this is the trend and the dad all crypto. It has the greatest popularity among all the Crypto-currency.
ASHLIUSZ

Merit: 502

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:47:19 PM

nothing replace to bitcoin. on the contrary bitcoin will replace cash and banks.
now they have to think about it. we have nothing to lose. technology is in our side.
Yes, what's been mentioned is the fact about the growth happening with bitcoin. When it comes to replacing of bitcoin by other digital currencies, the chances were very low. Lots similar to bitcoin emerged during the same course of time, but none reached the level of bitcoin or stayed active for such a long time period.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:48:54 PM

At present, there is no sign that any other coin would replace bitcoin in near future. Bitcoin is more popular now than any other cryptocurrency. There are a few high prospect altcoins that are in line to match it some time in future. These coins are Ethereum and Neo. A lot of people believe that these two coins have got the potential to beat bitcoin.
faruk34

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

ETH: 0x1C829E7A1b5cA44cc381863e10448504e07f78e9

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:52:35 PM

Bitcoin made a revolution. It affected millions of people and financial systems around the world. Now he's bringing in a new system. With the confidence that Bitcoin has gained, it brings with it many altcoins. I do not think another coin will take its place. Bitcoin may be a new investment vehicle. Paper money has almost no production cost, and production is open to abuse. That's why Bitcoin can take the place of paper money. thus ensuring that measures against inflation and deflation are taken

btckid001

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:31:43 PM

I think no one can replace the bitcoin right now or in the future. Because it's the ancestor and founder in the cryptocurrencies. If bitcoin dies or disappears which means financial crisis will come. As we can know that it has large volume, no altcoin can reach up to that volume.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲Vestarin╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
╲Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency╱ (https://www.vestarin.io)[/cente
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:35:49 PM

Nothing is going to replace Bitcoin, there is no coin existing in crypto market or will come in to existence in future to replace Bitcoin. I'm a Bitcoin lover but the facts and possibility is far behind for any alt coins to reach or replace Bitcoin for another 100 years from now I will say. Familiarity and potential is astonishing for Bitcoin which no come can near it at least half of it as of now.
bohr

Merit: 257

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:54:08 PM

This question is like what is going to replace Gold? I think nothing. And this is same for bitcoin. I think nothing will replace bitcoin even in the future.It is on the top of the list of all cryptocurrencies and altcoins.It has been establishing itself from last nine years and is doimg very well though there is a fall in price going on.Bitcoin is now being used by a lot of people all over the globe.No other altcoin or cryptocurrency has that much of potential and capability to beat bitcoin and become the number one.It gives huge profit returns than any other cryptocurrency.
You are correct, in my mind there is nothing that can replace bitcoin it may seem easy, some people think that you only need to create a coin that is better but what it is going to stop bitcoin to adopt the characteristics of that coin for itself, so the coin that wants to replace bitcoin cannot just be marginally better it needs to be so much better that it is a no brainer to switch to this new coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: