Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:51:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going to replace bitcoin?  (Read 2003 times)
Cryptomedia.com

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:09:51 PM

In terms of similar use case, whoever is able to solve the current problems with Bitcoin - scalability,usability,safety and privacy. Whoever is able to find the best solution for all those issues and can provide as much side features as possible without damaging the product will win the war. At least until the next coin arrives. Its a constant arms race where the biggest winner is the end user.
cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:44:48 PM

In terms of similar use case, whoever is able to solve the current problems with Bitcoin - scalability,usability,safety and privacy. Whoever is able to find the best solution for all those issues and can provide as much side features as possible without damaging the product will win the war. At least until the next coin arrives. Its a constant arms race where the biggest winner is the end user.

No coin can ever replace Bitcoin in the market. It is the very first cryptocurrency that exist in the market and by that it already provides a strong foundation that no one can break. Many coins will exist but Bitcoin is irreplaceable.
Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:05:25 PM

I don't believe that an altcoin can replace Bitcoin completely as you say. I wouldn't even wish for that because right now Bitcoin stands at the fore front of all the coins and somewhat it growth, and popularity affect altcoins. So i will wish that the other alcoins will get better to match up with bitcoin but bot to replace it.
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:24:58 AM

I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?

I do not think there will be altcoin that can replace bitcoin because bitcoin remains the first coin in the world and to replace bitcoin is not easy because many altcoins are trying to take over bitcoin but it can not and it is very difficult

Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:41:04 AM

bitcoin remains the top from past until now will be even longer. There is no other cryptosystem can better than the bitcoin. If indeed there certainly will also take a long time to be able to replace the bitcoin. nothing is impossible because it also will replace bitcoin innovation crypto is increasingly good.
Grechkatx

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:30:47 AM

I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?
Currently, a lot of coins are different and generally wound, they want to confidently take the place of bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market and of course will be fixed there, but it's not so simple, and the bitcoin itself is not going to be sick then the nikuud's out.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:34:36 PM

I think it will be replaced by Bitcoin Cash or Ethereum. But Bitcoin Cash has more chances. It has faster transactions and is cheaper. It is not known how the market will develop but I think Bitcoin will also not soon leave it.
Bitcoin cash has no chance to replace bitcoin, it is a very similar coin with just some small characteristics that are slightly different, but most importantly most of the community do not trust in bitcoin cash and as long as the community is still relatively small bitcoin cash has no chance to overcome bitcoin and when huge adoption happens in the market, bitcoin will be so much better that bitcoin cash will have no way to compete to get a huge part of that adoption.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Teamsah165454

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:38:24 PM

I think blockchain will become obsolte for peer to peer payments in the future. tangle, iota, nano and similar projects or updated ones may replace bitcoin in the future. I believe that privacy coins and platform coins and tokens will continue improving themselves
Rage

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:08:52 PM

If one day, bitcoin gets replaced, i am more than confident that it will be because of ethereum, or ripple.
We all know that ripple has the way to make it done, but it will take some time

jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:18:03 PM

In the current state of crypto world, Bitcoin is irreplaceable.
The whole crypto landscape have to be changed that I cannot imagine something like that happening.
sicnarfwb

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:22:12 AM

BITCOIN has already been placed in cryptocurrency market, i believe that bitcoin still excess even other countries banning this to their currency for security reason but some countries adopted this coin for competitive way of living for near future..
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:10:27 AM

I never find any coin like Bitcoin, bitcoin is an history and has the ability to lead the world again. I don't see any potential coin like Bitcoin but where as Ethereum is sister and it will follow the bitcoin.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:40:35 AM

I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?

The most probably and the most likely coin that will replace Bitcoin will be Ethereum. Simply because most of the Altcoins are now not depending anymore in Bitcoin but instead they use the Ethereum plarform in which the most commonly used platform in the market and also we could transact directly to Ethereum as their are many local exchanges that are now accepting Ethereum to fiat conversion so i say it will be Ethereum will always be the best candidate to replace Bitcoin.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:46:57 AM

I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?

The most probably and the most likely coin that will replace Bitcoin will be Ethereum. Simply because most of the Altcoins are now not depending anymore in Bitcoin but instead they use the Ethereum plarform in which the most commonly used platform in the market and also we could transact directly to Ethereum as their are many local exchanges that are now accepting Ethereum to fiat conversion so i say it will be Ethereum will always be the best candidate to replace Bitcoin.
It can be closer to what Bitcoin already succeed but likewise I'm still positive that Bitcoin will not be replace competition as a digital currency and the adoptions coming from people who already understand the risk will still choose the original, Bitcoin will be adopted by more big establishment and will stay as the main basis of crypto industry.
Bear_Cub

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:59:01 AM

I think for a long time no one will be able to replace this coin
mumpungiso

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:17:39 AM

The fact that bitcoin price goes down doesn't prove that bitcoin is not good enough and should be replaced by another coin.Bitcoin has made its place to the mind of people. It already has shown its actual face. And in future I believe it will be the most popular currency. But maybe if bitcoin is really dead ethereum will replace bitcoin.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:43:47 AM

It can be closer to what Bitcoin already succeed but likewise I'm still positive that Bitcoin will not be replace competition as a digital currency and the adoptions coming from people who already understand the risk will still choose the original, Bitcoin will be adopted by more big establishment and will stay as the main basis of crypto industry.

eth eos
or tezos
there are lots of new projects on eth
and big expectation on tezos.
and eos is coming strong
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:12:13 AM

I still do not think there will be a substitute for bitcoin, because bitcoin is the strongest coin and no other altcoin will replace bitcoin.
That is true, nothing could be better than coin which started this market, it will be king forever and it will lead market to green and moon for me in coming years untill its price will be more stable, cause i think that those Times will come in future.
It’s been more than 8 years that this world has seen the crypto currencies and that bitcoin was the first ever crypto coin presented to this world. Since that time, it is one and only bitcoin which is leading the crypto market in spite being the fact that there are so many other crypto coins in the crypto market as well but none of them has this much of the potential that it can compete with the bitcoin.
Cryptonatureben

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:53:06 AM

Nothing out there... Bitcoin is leading all the exchanges are paired with it and volume is always high
Coins.co

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:57:15 AM

The key factor is mass adoption. The more possibilities you have to buy something with your coin - the better. Features such as privacy,scalability etc are also important, but what's the point of having private coin with transaction speed ot 5000-10000 tps when you can't use it anywhere. Whoever gets the biggest part of the market will win the war.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: