Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:33:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going to replace bitcoin?  (Read 2003 times)
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:16:45 AM

I don't think that anything should replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the leader of crypto and the flagman for the whole industry IMO.
I do not think there is any coin to replace the BTC in the future, I believe the BTC is the king of the Crypto market forever, even if the market is falling, BTC is still a coin occupied. By the end of 2018, BTC prices will rise more than $ 50,000. I believe this will happen.
What can really beat bitcoin when all of the altcoin world depends on this single digital asset? It is pretty fine with me if no one is going to believe in my words but this does not change the truth and the simple plus most obvious truth of digital market is that it entirely depends on bitcoin. Like we have recently seen, when bitcoin was at its peak, the market cap was also at its peak and most altcoins were doing the same.
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:44:57 AM

I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?
I think theirs no chance. Just take the good ideas that bitcoin phenomenon in cyberspace gives interest to people. With the used of blockchain techonolgy that creates currency. Other coins are trying to do something completely different from bitcoin but, they aren't competing with bitcoin directly.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:48:07 AM

I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?
I think theirs no chance. Just take the good ideas that bitcoin phenomenon in cyberspace gives interest to people. With the used of blockchain techonolgy that creates currency. Other coins are trying to do something completely different from bitcoin but, they aren't competing with bitcoin directly.
in any case, I'm very much surprised at Bitcoin, because at first glance there are a lot of many promising coins that can not even reach such a level with Bitcoin. and in turn Bitcoin does not demonstrate such opportunities as other coins.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:43:30 AM

I think for a long time no one will be able to replace this coin, as it has gained confidence and trust in people, and that is why it is still kept on the float and does not explode.
I do not think as well that something will ever be able to replace Bitcoin. I used the word “ever” because Bitcoin has come a long way and has spread its wings which have covered all the Europe and other continents and leading companies as well.

The other crypto like ETH and wave are also good but they do not have the efficiency to outshine Bitcoin. But since Bitcoin is limited in number, I think in the next century, when no more Bitcoin will be produced, the rest of the crypto might take over.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:06:58 AM

I don't think that any asset is able to take the bitcoin place, I mean in terms of functionality. At a price, perhaps, but not to take the place of the main cryptocurrency. It brought chaos to the market.

nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:27:36 AM

I am wondering why people are always asking for the coin that will replace Bitcoin? Do you guys want Bitcoin to get replaced with an altcoin? Or do you prefer to let Bitcoin continue to sit on the throne and be the number one crypto of all? I choose the latter. I do not think that any altcoin will replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still going to hit the hundreds of thousands in price. Too early to think of this.
There are so many people who are in favor of this thing that there should be an alternative of the bitcoin but there are certain things which are not possible to happen and replacing the bitcoin is one of these things. I don’t think so that any other crypto coin has this much potential to replace the bitcoin and that it is one and only bitcoin who will remain at the top of the list under all the circumstances.
Captainluffy24

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:15:33 AM

Nothing will be able to replace bitcoin as this is the symbol of cryptography. If you ask someone even without any knowledge with crypto can answer you what is bitcoin. Meaning, this coin is well known and mostly used so nothing can ever replace this.
md.falkone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:26:25 PM

It is irreplaceable, it is BTC, I don't think that someone can replace BTC us with a cryptocurrency basis. BTC can provide any need for cryptocurrency, but not because BTC suffers from a gap in the last several months, the bitcoin will reach a limit. BTC separately from altcoin which claims that it can't be replaced with something another.
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:58:06 PM

Just because of the price drop you would kill yourself?
You could just hold it and wait for it to go high again or just continue to earn.
You manage to earn and save that amount of money in the past I am sure you could do it again.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Riddikulo

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:05:52 PM

While this is not strongly believed, but if we assume that this is either cardano or neo. Although I do not understand how it is even possible to do it theoretically.

Actually, it is difficult to imagine that some of these cryptocurrencies can substitute Bitcoin. meanwhile, both altcoins are very good, as well as the platform, and everything can happen. ETH can also do it.
Godef

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:37:34 PM

A lot of coins that do not mind to take this place, because everyone wants to enter the top in the crypto-currency market, and so more or less like such coins, which are just beginning to be embedded, altcoin and Ethereum as an example.
doublecoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:03:32 PM

there is no coin which can replace bitcoin now and in near future bitcoin will stay as bitcoin for lifetime
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:18:31 PM

Only one cryptocurrency has chance to replace Bitcoin in the near future, it's ETH, the best altcoin. But seem like ETH price need long time to be able to get over price of Bitcoin Smiley).

Although ETH has chance to become the king of cryptocurrency world but seem like it'll take about 6 - 10 years for ETH to defeat BTC Smiley)

hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:12:10 AM

You are right at your thinking, since many people in this field are saying that after the bitcoin , etherium will be main coin to be use as a main coin to make trading and making Investment in any project but here in my opinion bitcoin is that coin which has more advanced team than what any another team have , day by day bitcoin team is improving his technology of the coin , so surely in the future they will make something more better than what hat we think that it cannot make more improvement ,but it is a technology and can be easily change to a better .
But here in my if bitcoin will be replaced by any coin then I don't think that people will have etherium as a main coin but there will be another options like bitcoin gold , bitcoin cash , neo coin , dash coin etc .
tak bisa

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:32:53 AM

I never thought that bitcoin would be replaced. So far bitcoin remains the most important currency of cryptocurrency. Although many argue if anyone can replace bitcoin. If I think if something is going to replace bitcoin in my opinion it is ethereum. Especially when this ethereum much in demand by everyone. And maybe also litecoin which of course also can replace bitcoin in the top place.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:07:09 AM

I never thought that bitcoin would be replaced. So far bitcoin remains the most important currency of cryptocurrency. Although many argue if anyone can replace bitcoin. If I think if something is going to replace bitcoin in my opinion it is ethereum. Especially when this ethereum much in demand by everyone. And maybe also litecoin which of course also can replace bitcoin in the top place.

Bitcoin wont ever be replaced by any coins because bitcoin is like the standard currency of cryptos just like a usd . the value of bitcoin is also much higher when compared to other cryptos and it is nearly impossible for them to surepass it .

Altcoins like etherium can possibly be replace easily by its other competitors like ripple and bitcoincash because their value is verry close to each other but overall i think ranking does not really matter because what matter the most for me is their usage and not their price.
anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:58:00 AM

If at any time Bitcoin dies, I think a coin worth replacing is Ethereum coins. Ethereum coins are the best coins after Bitcoin. So Ethereum has a great opportunity to replace Bitcoin. Moreover, the development of Ethereum is very rapid course would be very easy to replace it.
dodziu

Activity: 473

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:11:22 PM

I do not think any coin can replace bitcoin which is the most potential coin and even the oldest with a very large community around it.For any coin to replace this coin, the coin much have gone through a lot of work and it should be able to stand alone even if the market is falling , its price should not be dependent of that of bitcoin.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:26:10 PM

I still do not think there will be a substitute for bitcoin, because bitcoin is the strongest coin and no other altcoin will replace bitcoin.
That is true, nothing could be better than coin which started this market, it will be king forever and it will lead market to green and moon for me in coming years untill its price will be more stable, cause i think that those Times will come in future.

Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:48:00 PM

Bitcoin is the most important cryptocurrency. Most government backed money that goes in and out of crypto goes through bitcoin so what happens to the original cryptocurrency affects the entire market. It is still dominant and will remain so for a long time. It has the biggest user base industry.
ICOs will impact the Ethereum network because ICOs usually require plenty of ether. That will buttress the demand for the platform's digital coin _ but that does not mean it will replace bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: