Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:20:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going to replace bitcoin?  (Read 2003 times)
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:57:05 AM

I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?
While this is not strongly believed, but if we assume that this is either cardano or neo. Although I do not understand how it is even possible to do it theoretically.
I don't think so, even the most successful altcoin like Ethereum can not beat bitcoin, I think for the past few decades bitcoin is still very strong, people are still more comfortable and feel safe to invest and use bitcoin than altcoin, so I think bitcoin will still last long time enough, maybe until bitcoin feels already outdated
Rollkal

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:48:11 AM

I think for a long time no one will be able to replace this coin, as it has gained confidence and trust in people, and that is why it is still kept on the float and does not explode.
Yes, no one can replace BTC, one of the second largest coins on the market. ETH is still unable to replace the BTC, which I believe will dominate the market in the next few decades. BTC will be the king of the Crypto market now and forever.
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:59:28 AM

I do not think Bitcoin will be replaced with any other coin as it will remain the most used cryptocurrency, the most dominated coin, the most stable and coin with the highest potentials. It is the main coin on the market and the most use. Other blockchain in crypto where created from bitcoin as it is the oldest crypto. Although there are going to be a lot of coins better than bitcoin at taxes, transactions and speed but bitcoin is also improving every year and that is why it will remain in existence. Altcoin are pretty good and very promising example is ethereum but this cannot replace bitcoin, They will exist on their own space while bitcoin will continue to gain more crowd.
cryptoman512

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:13:52 AM

When some blockchain application great enough to be accepted as currency and utility that will garner high acceptance among wide users then bitcoin will be replaced as king. The only thing bitcoin is ahead of is it's network size. How many uses bitcoin compared to those other crypto which is proven to be better, technically speaking, to bitcoin. That's what other crypto lacks, a giant network size.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:17:16 AM

I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?
No proper coin yet, I think that Bitcoin is the main digital currency and will last for a long time. although there is etherum, but the capabilities and market share owned by etherum can not beat Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still too strong and currently there are still many people who trust Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a form and feature of the digital currency from beginning to end.
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:44:53 AM

Only time knows as nothing will last forever and so far bitcoin had still doing good and continuesly giving us surprises on the nature of volatility as many investors wants to be part of this phenomenal technology. We just need to ride for the moment and fill-in our bags for the best price to come.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:44:29 PM

for me nothing could replace bitcoin, bitcoin has already establish a solid foundation for the past years and it will go stronger as years past by.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:41:38 PM

there are some altcoins that have a very good future. but I believe in ethereum that will compete with bitcoin. because ethereum has rapid growth. most coin ICO (TOKEN) use ethereum platform. this makes ethereum the king of altcoin. because of its smart contract platform.
20kirito201

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:56:28 PM

I think one coin replace bitcoin , this is ethereum .. But I don't think bitcoin will be replaced by any other digital coin.. We all know bitcoin is the best digital coin in crypto and we all know that, this is the most used digital coin in crypto market.. I know that bitcoin has a still useful digital currency in crypto and I know it will go stronger by coming years..
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:03:00 PM

I think coins have a good future besides bitcoin, ETH, NEO, LTC, NXT, for us coins that have a good future but we feel despite having a good future I think all those coins will not be able to replace bitcoin.
Raziel444

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:05:36 PM

I don't think other coins can replace bitcoin because it really has a high price than other coins. If you compare it to other coins they will really have a big difference. It is hard to beat bitcoin because it has many investors and supporters not like other coins.
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:11:20 PM

I don't think any coin replace Bitcoin in the next 10 years. Ethereum is doing fine on the market as many projects finds its Blockchain suitable for minting their tokens. The legacy of Bitcoin will hold for more years until its development dwindles.
jullykendy

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:27:12 PM

Eth is the best candidate to replace bitcoin. We can see this when ICOs use Eth to perform simultaneous payments with btc.
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:42:58 PM

Etherum to some extent come closer to Bitcoin none of the other coins are near to bitcoin in terms of market capitalisation and reputation and fast transaction
lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:47:20 PM

I doubt something will replace bitcoin as of now, but some good projects are on their way to compete but I dont think it can dethrone BTC.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:57:54 PM

I don't think there will be any coin that replace bitcoin, there will be others that will have their own space and will be important like Ethereum but bitcoin will keep being the main cryptocurrency.
I agree with you and I think those who declare bitcoin will disappear just want to make them panic and move on to another coin. and I'm sure bitcoin will be strong and will survive because bitcoin is getting popular and increasing its users.
Ethereum coins are good in the future and compete with bitcoin but in my opinion can not replace bitcoin because the main coin and the world's first crypto coins.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
teamsah5416

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:11:15 PM

I don't think this idea. I'm not sure anyone can replace bitcoin, the future is something that is difficult to predict, you can not say something that will not necessarily happen in the future, but that does not mean I do not pay attention to problems like bitcoin that will disappear sometime, there will be replacements that have a variety of advantages, so get a good response from many people so they can adopt it, but it is a mere prediction of the fact that bitcoin can survive today because of some of the advantages it has, so every still trust and use bitcoin. Gold is gold. Silver is silver and Bitcoin is bitcoin!
acorcos

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:48:34 PM

I think in the long term Bitcoin will dominate, but there will be always altcoins that will invent some very interesting stuff.

But all these stuff can be adopted by Bitcoin, too.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:20:17 PM

I still do not think there will be a substitute for bitcoin, because bitcoin is the strongest coin and no other altcoin will replace bitcoin.

Sermihal

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:49:47 PM

I think it will be replaced by Bitcoin Cash or Ethereum. But Bitcoin Cash has more chances. It has faster transactions and is cheaper. It is not known how the market will develop but I think Bitcoin will also not soon leave it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: