Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:27:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going to replace bitcoin?  (Read 2003 times)
double2018

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:28:59 PM

The most competitive token is Ethereum on the market, but Ethereum cannot achieve this beyond Bitcoin in the short term! Because now the application range of ETH can not exceed Bitcoin!
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:48:08 PM

I do not think anyone would replace bitcoin because bitcoin remains a mainstay and the most popular coin in the world of crypto, and bitcoin becomes the benchmark of other coin movements. and if bitcoin goes up then another coin will follow.
there are only a few coins that can compete but will not be able to replace or exceed the bitcoin value.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
rostpAyment

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:59:47 PM

no one can ever beat bitcoin, 98% of existing digital currencies fall into the category of fraud, but bitcoin, and a number of other digital currencies, have different cases,
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:01:35 PM

I think nothing will replace bitcoin because you also know the parent bitcoin of all altcoin and altcoin first in the world and so I am sure there will be no altcoin that replaces bitcoin because to replace bitcoin is also very difficult

who said this is difficult, I think substituting bitcoin is not a difficult thing. nowadays very many coins are already very strong with their proprietary platform. and the development of the coin in the future is not a difficult thing to replace bitcoin
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:05:43 PM

I think nothing will replace bitcoin because you also know the parent bitcoin of all altcoin and altcoin first in the world and so I am sure there will be no altcoin that replaces bitcoin because to replace bitcoin is also very difficult

who said this is difficult, I think substituting bitcoin is not a difficult thing. nowadays very many coins are already very strong with their proprietary platform. and the development of the coin in the future is not a difficult thing to replace bitcoin
I do not understand at all, why replace Bitcoin? Why change one hopeless coin for another? If it were a question of believing, it would be a different matter, but Bitcoin will not have a chance in the future and his followers too.
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:07:51 PM

As the top currency in terms of value and volume I don't think any coin can replace bitcoin.
In terms of working product and use cases each currency is unique.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:55:57 PM

I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?
Remember, Bitcoin is the father of all the cryptocurrency, so i doubt that someone would replace it that easily. And if there is one probably the number 2 on the spot will going to replace it but i highly doubt it that it will ever going to happen. Even if you say that cryptocurrency is unpredictable, but the only unpredictable is there prices because of that high volatility.

bvar69

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:14:55 AM

The day that bitcoin is overthrown will be crazy.
rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 01:22:24 AM

I do not think anyone can replace Bitcoin as a coin king.
Bitcoin is a very powerful coin with blockchain algorithm technology.
Until now many coins that appear in the market Cryptocurrency but altcoin is not there that can surpass Bitcoin because it is a coin forever Bitcoin.
c4ptch4

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:14:10 PM

until now I still have not found a coin that will replace bitcoin but if in my opinion there will never be a coin that will replace bitcoin because bitcoin is the benchmark price for all coins (father of all coins)
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:04:33 PM

We are all knows that there's no one can predict the movement of crypto in the market. But in my own,i believe that bitcoin will live more years even a decades long. It is very difficult to overcome or replace by the other coins,while bitcoin still there and alive in crypto world.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:24:31 PM

We are all knows that there's no one can predict the movement of crypto in the market. But in my own,i believe that bitcoin will live more years even a decades long. It is very difficult to overcome or replace by the other coins,while bitcoin still there and alive in crypto world.
Bitcoin will still do exists for many years even though many of us speculating price will go down it may increase usually. Many people always comes to think of that bitcoin can replace by other crypto but for me my mindset it will not. I think in the future bitcoin is always on the move as top coin in the market.
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:34:12 PM

Bitcoin will still do exists for many years even though many of us speculating price will go down it may increase usually. Many people always comes to think of that bitcoin can replace by other crypto but for me my mindset it will not. I think in the future bitcoin is always on the move as top coin in the market.
Bitcoin just like a rule in the cyrptocurrency, it has used by all of crypto as the main pair anytime. it can't be replaced by anything even politician of bitcoin cash was talking so much about that.
We know that bitcoin can't be considered as a security and then it will be there for a long time.
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:37:59 AM

I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?

i believe there will be no cryptocurrency will replace bitcoin my friend
the first will always be the king  Cool

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:15:52 AM

no one will know when bitcoin ends. and no one knows can replace bitcoin. and I see bitcoin running by constantly servicing requests. I think bitcoin can help become a daily work.
LinWang_965

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:39:42 AM

It is difficult to say something. I think no one coin could replace Bitcoin.
xandra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:46:29 AM

I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?
There is nothing come up to my mind of what coin can replace bitcoin. Bitcoin had already proven to  crypto currency , it is the most valuable coin of all coin that is why I cant think of what coin can replace it, I know there are lots of people support bitcoin so it will stay where it is now and forever.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:12:20 AM

It will be very difficult to answer, it all depends on the market about its demand and supply. But I just can't imagine the bitcoin being replaced by another coin. No coin can match the bitcoin now or even in the future. It's hard to believe it, and I don't even want to believe it.

IcoBale01

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:46:06 AM

There will maybe an upgrade of the system of bitcoin brought by the  enhancement of technology but bitcoin will remain as it is,when there's an upgrade,it does'nt mean that this btc will disappear,it will just rise into much higher value and quality services,so for me,I think that it is not about replacement but rather its more strenght of btc soon,more investor and investment to come and more excitements awaits us,keep the faith.
LickKing

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:51:43 PM

In the future, there will be more perfect cryptocurrency to replace Bitcoin, but now there is no such token in the market! If you must choose one in the current market, then I think ETH is the best choice!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: