Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:27:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going to replace bitcoin?  (Read 2003 times)
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:58:27 AM

Im sure that no other coin will every replace bitcoin. I think it will stay in future the most valuable coin. There will be a lot of coins who will maybe be accepted as daily payments, but they will never be more worth. So from the alue i think no one can reach bitcoin. But there will be a coin who will be accepted by the mainstream and used more then bitcoin.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:55:07 PM

Im sure that no other coin will every replace bitcoin. I think it will stay in future the most valuable coin. There will be a lot of coins who will maybe be accepted as daily payments, but they will never be more worth. So from the alue i think no one can reach bitcoin. But there will be a coin who will be accepted by the mainstream and used more then bitcoin.
I  also do not think and cannot think of a cryptocurrency that has the ability to replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the only king in the crypto market and has come a long long way despite so many hurdles in the start. Still it expanded immensely in 2018 and will go beyond borders as well. Bitcoin if legalized In all the countries will even replace dollar in the international market.
yxo493

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:47:29 AM

This is a very anxious question. No one knows which coin is beyond Bitcoin. No one knows that Bitcoin will disappear in a few years.
Patpro

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:23:59 AM

Btc is the mother coin and has a very high popularity over all altcoins. It started with the revolution of decentralisation and so I personally do not think any altcoin can replace btc.

BLOCKVEST | PRIVATE SALE NOW |
INNOVATING THE CRYPTO CURRENCYWORLD.The First Licensed & Registered Cryptocurr (https://blockvestico.io/)
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:41:11 AM

I think there will still be a big opposition to this position in the crypto-currency market, and in General it will greatly affect the overall cryipitography and the economy of different countries.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:51:11 AM

for now this potential of ethereum is very big in replacing bitcoin in the next few years. people have already said the right ethereum for the future.
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:29:59 AM

for now this potential of ethereum is very big in replacing bitcoin in the next few years. people have already said the right ethereum for the future.

I disagree with you, because Bitcoin is not replaceable in my opinion. Bitcoin is the most popular coin and we have seen so many attacks on Bitcoin. I don't think that Ethereum would be that strong if these attacks were against it. Bitcoin is taking all the heat and this is helping the other coins as well.

palvinta

Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:37:21 AM

I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?
Coins that can replace the Bitcoin position is Ethereum. Yes, I believe that one-day Ethereum can replace Bitcoin. The development of Ethereum is very rapid and the price of Ethereum every year must always increase. So do not close the possibility that one-day Ethereum can replace Bitcoin position. I'm sure this will happen if Bitcoin's progress gets worse.
rsbriggs

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:09:06 PM

With the popularity, potentials and qualities of bitcoin, I do not think it can be replaced by another coin because it will continue to grow and improve it potentials and remain the best and oldest in crypto. Ethereum may be better in terms of speed and advanced technology but cannot replace bitcoin except bitcoin cease to exist which is not possible.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:15:37 PM

ETH is not competitor for BTC. As I think one base feature must be redone. Yes it's a key BTC feature but this is a dead end. And I say about PoW with so huge power consumption. I don't know how but in the future it  will on of the main problem
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:02:16 PM

many other crypto currencies are now very good and may be able to replace bitcoin in the future, one of the best candidate coins is ethereum (ETH). although in fact in addition to the current ethereum (ETH) Monero (XMR) Ripple (XRP) has excellent strength to replace bitcoin positions.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:15:53 PM

I'm not an expert buy I know that nothing can replace bitcoin. Yes there are some coins that has high vakues like eth but this will never over power the bitcoin since this has been the trade mark of crypto.
True but they could be very close to each other. Bitcoin is a coin which make some pumps on market only by its pumps, etherum could one day just follow this trend and make itself very close to the king.
Binmado

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:39:48 PM

ETH is not competitor for BTC. As I think one base feature must be redone. Yes it's a key BTC feature but this is a dead end. And I say about PoW with so huge power consumption. I don't know how but in the future it  will on of the main problem
BTC is the leading coin of the Crypto market, and in my opinion, no coin is strong enough to overtake the BTC, but in terms of popularity, ETH is the most likely coin, But they are not able to overcome the BTC.
rhamdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:41:50 PM

Until now it seems there is no coin that can replace Bitcoin.
Now Bitcoin is the most powerful and strongest coin among the altcoins.
I think Bitcoin will be the most superior coin and will forever be the best coin.
The sophistication of Bitcoin is so real that even Bitcoin technology has not been able to defeat it.
Raziel444

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 01:43:01 PM

No other coin can replace bitcoin because it still has the highest value and has more investors compared to others.
Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:52:47 PM

No other coin can replace bitcoin because it still has the highest value and has more investors compared to others.
Absolutely right, I am also not thinking of bitcoin can be replace by other altcoins. This has been discuss over and over again to replace by other coins but upto this point bitcoin is still the best and on top other coins.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
chalkboard17

Activity: 484

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:22:26 PM

Nothing out there... Bitcoin is leading all the exchanges are paired with it and volume is always high
I do not think so. Bitcoin is the leader but one day, the leader has to be replaced by other cryptocurrencies due to many reasons. First of all, there are only 21 million bitcoins existing on the world while other coins have more. And moreover, only 2 million bitcoin is being used. The others are lost.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Bybox

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:01:38 PM

I think nothing will replace Bitcoin since bitcoin is more like digital gold than a platform like ethereum, so bitcoin does not have direct competitors. I think in the future we will see a lot of altcoins that are better than Bitcoin with faster transactions and technologies but they will not replace Bitcoin. I think a lot of whales and miners get rich through bitcoin, so they will support bitcoin. In addition, the bitcoin blockchain can be updated to be faster like Bitcoin cash.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:30:14 PM

I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?
I do not think that far and under any circumstances bitcoin in my opinion will still be the number one coin in cryptocurrency and nothing will replace.
probably because the current bitcoin situation is so bad that people think it will disappear, and I think that way of thinking is just panicked and stupid for not trusting bitcoin for now and in the future.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Biggapp

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:20:37 PM

Nothing looks like replacing Bitcoin. It actually holds approximately 0.05% of the whole world wealth and I do not think even for a while that ETH which is second in market profitability can even cross this value. Having said that, there looks no competitor for Bitcoin in the crypto world and has the ability to be the next international currency. All we need to do is to invest in it to maximize our profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: