Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:58:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going to replace bitcoin?  (Read 2003 times)
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:59:07 PM

Bitcoin is a modern technology that can be known to many people until the future. Bitcoin will continue to develop by young people who are optimistic that bitcoin will be invaluable in the future. we are all aware of many great entrepreneurs who are able to compete to make innovations and launch new altcoin types, the goal to be accepted in the exchange market kriptocurrency so it can be under the bitcoin. if Bitcoin had drastically decreased in price, there would be no altcoin that could replace this crypto king.
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:05:11 PM

nothing will replace Bitcoin in the following years. Okay you may tell me Apple replaced Nokia to bla bla. But if the same thing happens, that would be because bitcoin had crashed by the means of technology. Bitcoin must have great mistakes while rival coins have a huge improvement. For now, it seems impossible
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:43:04 PM

Bitcoin has made its place to the mind of people. It already has shown its actual face. And in future I believe it will be the most popular currency

Yes, it is true . and bitcoin have proven it from the beginning to the present. a decline in value that is very far from the value at the end of last year can not even change its position in the crypto. this will continue as it can become more popular in the future as more and more people know and use bitcoin in the form of media exchange or investment.
rickyleatham

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Get your share of the future

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:46:30 PM

I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?

I think it would be hard to have a sufficiently powerful altcoin to replace bitcoin. Current bitcoin is still the king of the cryptocurrency market and the price of all altcoin is affected by bitcoin. If Bitcoin dies then almost the entire market will collapse and the altcoin will die. Bitcoin is in a difficult period, it needs time to recover and grow. I believe that in a short time the bitcoin price will increase and stabilize again.

prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:46:39 PM

The battle of scale.
Most probably bitcoin cash but of course only if bitcoin scaling roadmap fails
That's why I hold some bitcoin cash
Chart look fine https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bitcoin-cash

mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:51:27 PM

this will be in a more stable cycle and the tax system will slowly become a long term plan.

micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:07:27 PM

Who will say bitcoin can be replaced? I think if there anyone who say bitcoin will be replaced I suggest to you for learn more about market cryptocurrency. Bitcoin have a power for affact when the price goes down and when price goes up, if any information bad come again bitcoin and bitcoin price down, then the price altcoin will down also and otherwise. With the result that it's imposible for altcoin can replace bitcoin, if the price altcoin depend on bitcoin.
Zagitta

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:14:21 PM

The only coin that I think has the potential to replace Bitcoin is Ethereum. I don't think anyone will have a doubt in that. With the trends like flippening  famous there must be something that makes so many believe it. Although it can take a year or two before we that happening.

kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:18:10 PM

i can sure one thing , there won't be any altcoins that a fitable to be replaced bitcoin even in the future, bitcoin is unique because it is the first cryptocurrency all around the world, so there are so many people are investing in bitcoin as a main crypto of the world, and making it becomes dominator cryptos in the market, so not much altcoins can replace btc even in far future.

letua

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:48:52 PM

I don't have an any idea now if what coins that have power to replace bitcoin. If there will be probably will go beyond bitcoin success and it will be more popular than bitcoin.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 05:49:15 PM

I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?

Yes, I agree with you that cryptocurrency is not going anywhere and they are going to stay here in this market for long-term. I think we need to analyze and research a lot of things and factors by which we can conclude about the coin which can be replaced to Bitcoin. There are many options like Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, Dash, Zcash, Ripple and selecting one from all these is going to be a tough competition and i think that this time Ethereum will be taking the place of bitcoin.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:30:28 PM

Replacing bitcoin was old formula to market their coin but as of now these coins won't work the same they should be unique in technology in replacing Bitcoin
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:32:40 PM

There is no contender. First of all I don't think any coin will replace Bitcoin but even if it will, then there is no coin right now. It has to be a new coin though I have doubts about that. Bitcoin rules the crypto world.
RavRider

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:34:45 PM

I dont think that bitcoin will ever be replaced or that it will be needed to be replaced. I think bitcoin will be always the most stable coin and the most valuablest coin. And thats good, and it dont need to be replaced. In future we will get a cryptocurrency coin who will be technically available to be a daily payment method. This coin will have a higher market cap then bitcoin, but it have to be stable that we can use it a s daily payment. So this coin will coming, but it will no replace bitcoin.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:44:06 PM

I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?

i think  bitcoin is just starting to get its momentum
it just starting to get lots of attention and creating news in the investmeny market.
so for now im still cheering for bitcoin
i really dont have an idea which is which to replace btc in the future if its going to be replace if ever.

richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:47:35 PM

The truth is that eventually a better product would put the current leader off the shelf. I don't know whether this would be possible in the next ten years but there are certainly a lot of coins which are worthy of replacing bitcoin from the top slot.
It would be interesting to see how the users adapt to the changes in the market. Unless everyone is properly educated and the use of cryptocurrencies becomes a daily errand, only then we would be able to see a potential challenger to the bitcoin.
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:55:30 PM

Replacing Bitcoin where? If you mean in the 1st spot of coinmarketcap website then it is definately not difficult for altcoins like Ethereum or litecoin. The problem here is Bitcoin has a first move advantage which none of the other coins have. This has been already printed in many minds like cryptocurrency = Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:38:30 PM

If you are so sure that bitcoin is going to be replaced by some other coin why you do not give to us the name of the coins you believe are capable of such a feat I see a lot of good coins that have great potential but I cannot see any altcoin that has the potential of beating bitcoin and even less to make it an afterthought, bitcoin is always going to be remembered as the first cryptocurrency even if it disappears that is never going to change.
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:12:00 PM

This question is like what is going to replace Gold? I think nothing. And this is same for bitcoin. I think nothing will replace bitcoin even in the future.It is on the top of the list of all cryptocurrencies and altcoins.It has been establishing itself from last nine years and is doimg very well though there is a fall in price going on.Bitcoin is now being used by a lot of people all over the globe.No other altcoin or cryptocurrency has that much of potential and capability to beat bitcoin and become the number one.It gives huge profit returns than any other cryptocurrency.
teamsah5416

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:24:25 PM

I don't believe this. I think nothing will replace bitcoin even in the future.It is on the top of the list of all cryptocurrencies and altcoins. But if it happened we can say that it is the regulation of the crypto market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: