Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:43:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷 Waves Tech - a powerful blockchain-agnostic ecosystem  (Read 129441 times)
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:02:58 PM

very good idea of shasha in his last tweet: a stable coin in the DEX, linked to the price of a bigmac.
indeed this is a worldwide reference, better than usd, euro,etc, etc.
reference could be an index averaging present world bigmac price.
see discussion:
"It is about usability, has nothing to do with politics"

https://twitter.com/sasha35625/status/1083754975644303360
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:10:33 AM

very good idea of shasha in his last tweet: a stable coin in the DEX, linked to the price of a bigmac.
indeed this is a worldwide reference, better than usd, euro,etc, etc.
reference could be an index averaging present world bigmac price.
see discussion:
"It is about usability, has nothing to do with politics"

https://twitter.com/sasha35625/status/1083754975644303360

That is actually a good idea, lol. Proof of Mac.  Cheesy

would be a success IMHO.
bigmac index using burgernomics !

https://www.economist.com/news/2019/01/10/the-big-mac-index

and stablecoin to process it.
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:20:50 AM

"Next week in Waves world:
- Another big partnership announced (with a real behemoth:) can be moved to the week after next, but will happen definitely)
- Announcement of the Bounty program for developers
- Announcement of vst airdrop details to waves holders
Stay tuned Smiley"

January 12th, from: https://twitter.com/sasha35625/status/1084067379125080065

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:33:20 AM

- Another big partnership announced (with a real behemoth:) can be moved to the week after next, but will happen definitely)
Stay tuned Smiley"

Interesting to see what this partnership will bring. The announcements seem to be made at tactical price points. Hopefully it will be worthwhile.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Waves.support

Activity: 1310
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 04:14:44 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2019, 09:21:40 AM by Waves.support

Waves goes to Blockchain Gamer Connects next week!
Our Developer Advocate Inal Kardanov will talk about disruption of existing relations between developer and player, which blockchain is bringing to the gaming sector:

Visit our blogpost

hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:44:14 PM

Stay tuned Smiley"

Interesting to see what this partnership will bring. The announcements seem to be made at tactical price points. Hopefully it will be worthwhile.

I think that kind of announcement is part of advertisement to create fake hype and let people to buy this coin on more high price. It is better come with surprise and announce full details.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:33:33 PM

Stay tuned Smiley"

I think that kind of announcement is part of advertisement to create fake hype and let people to buy this coin on more high price. It is better come with surprise and announce full details.

And today Sasha (sort of) announced that they will work on sidechains. My personal opinion is that it's perfect to achieve some true on-chain scaling while staying decentralized

Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:25:36 PM

Stay tuned Smiley"

I agree that creating fake hype isn't good but Waves is a well known and established project..so when they are doing announcements you can believe they are not fake.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:48:59 PM

Stay tuned Smiley"

And today Sasha (sort of) announced that they will work on sidechains. My personal opinion is that it's perfect to achieve some true on-chain scaling while staying decentralized

Where exactly did he post that Waves is working on sidechains? Seems like I missed it.
Would be nice if Waves really plans to introduce sidechains. Who knows, maybe we get some official update on this matter, too.
r1d1

Activity: 957
Merit: 766

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:53:43 AM

Where exactly did he post that Waves is working on sidechains? Seems like I missed it.
Would be nice if Waves really plans to introduce sidechains. Who knows, maybe we get some official update on this matter, too.

https://twitter.com/sasha35625/status/1084782538260918272
Next milestone for $Waves after Ride will be working sidechains.

Wink
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:22:20 AM

When this Vostok token airdrop? I bought waves at high price because of this airdrop (as many other people I think) and now any news rgarding this airdrop? What happened?
And which exchanges will be supporting this swap? Or better to keep Wawes at their native wallet?
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 04:30:18 AM

When this Vostok token airdrop? I bought waves at high price because of this airdrop (as many other people I think) and now any news rgarding this airdrop? What happened?
And which exchanges will be supporting this swap? Or better to keep Wawes at their native wallet?

Hello gembira. There's no exact date. We only know that the announcement of the snapshot date is scheduled for this week. According to the rules of the upcoming airdrop, your coins can be kept within your Waves account only.

Sincerely, Waves Community Manager
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:13:07 AM

Hello gembira. There's no exact date. We only know that the announcement of the snapshot date is scheduled for this week. According to the rules of the upcoming airdrop, your coins can be kept within your Waves account only.

You are not the only who's waiting for it. But I think they may not announce a date about this until they find the opportunity to gain from the announcement and snapshot date. So you guys just keep holding your waves because once you dump them, the very next day will be something of a bad news for you  Cool . you'd see the price gone $5 and you have to buy just to have some airdrop.

Waves.support

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 12:35:44 PM

As the crypto space faces serious regulatory challenges, Tokenomica’s Smart Assets are set to play an increasingly major role. In crypto trading, they could be used to restrict outgoing transactions, thereby ensuring compliance with regulations. Similarly, in Security Token Offerings (STOs), Smart Assets enable issuers to design fully compliant assets with attractive features for investors:

The link on our blog!

Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:25:40 PM

You are not the only who's waiting for it. But I think they may not announce a date about this until they find the opportunity to gain from the announcement and snapshot date. So you guys just keep holding your waves because once you dump them, the very next day will be something of a bad news for you  Cool . you'd see the price gone $5 and you have to buy just to have some airdrop.

What means wave account only . Is it a reference to the Waves desktop app or the web client wallet or what ? Or anything outside of an exchange would support it ? What about the DEX exchange ?

Btw I don't think it will be a good deal to buy it at 5$ for 20p airdrop . For me the right price for waves is around 2.5 $ with a total cap of 120  bln. If it does to 5$ and occupy the 15th place , this won't last for too long and people after the airdrop may see the coin crashing back to 2$ hence the airdrop would not interesting . In my very personal view , the good price to buy is now at 2.5$ and up to max 4$ otherwise the risk is too big. But folk this is not financial advise , anything can happen bear in mind.
Thanks
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 01:45:58 PM

You are not the only who's waiting for it. But I think they may not announce a date about this until they find the opportunity to gain from the announcement and snapshot date. So you guys just keep holding your waves because once you dump them, the very next day will be something of a bad news for you  Cool . you'd see the price gone $5 and you have to buy just to have some airdrop.

What means wave account only . Is it a reference to the Waves desktop app or the web client wallet or what ? Or anything outside of an exchange would support it ? What about the DEX exchange ?

Btw I don't think it will be a good deal to buy it at 5$ for 20p airdrop . For me the right price for waves is around 2.5 $ with a total cap of 120  bln. If it does to 5$ and occupy the 15th place , this won't last for too long and people after the airdrop may see the coin crashing back to 2$ hence the airdrop would not interesting . In my very personal view , the good price to buy is now at 2.5$ and up to max 4$ otherwise the risk is too big. But folk this is not financial advise , anything can happen bear in mind.
Thanks
Hello. All types of Waves accounts such as Desktop Client, Online Client, iOS App, Android app are eligible to receive the airdrop. You can lease your $WAVES coins during snapshot as well. According to the terms and conditions of Vostok airdrop,  you should keep you assets within your Waves account, not any external exchange.

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:56:20 PM

Thanks
waves is not going to be bought just for airdrop but also for the vostok public ico or funding, i think that could push the price above 5 usd. btw details about airdrop is going to be announced this week, i'm waiting for the details patiently.
Bazzzil86

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 04:10:44 PM

19 January 2019 (or earlier)
Waves (WAVES)
Bounty Program

19 January 2019 (or earlier)
Waves (WAVES)
VST Airdrop Announcement

19 January 2019
Waves (WAVES)
WVSX Fork

21 January 2019
Waves (WAVES)
Blockchain Gamer Connects

26 January 2019 (or earlier)
Waves (WAVES)
Partnership Announcement

CALENDAR: https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Waves+%28WAVES%29&SortBy=0

WAVES - TOTHEMOON IN FEW DAYS?
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:48:57 PM

Waves is now listed on LiveCoinStats at: http://www.livecoinstats.com/en/crypto-currencies/waves
Live prices from all markets and exchanges. Historical charts, news and more! www.livecoinstats.com

It is good to see this coin is now there they are providing more details about the history of any coin especially about ICO phase and how much funds they raised and what was the initial price of this token.
Dobom

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:10:40 PM

Thanks

Perhaps people will realize there is a project that has usage, actual inflow of money from industrial corporations and is trying it's best on these market conditions to excel. It is sad that other tokens that haven't done half of what Waves has and still got so much publicity. Still a hidden gem imo. Should be locked at top 10 projects.
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: