Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:29:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷 Waves Tech - a powerful blockchain-agnostic ecosystem  (Read 129441 times)
bumTUNA999

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:27:40 PM

[/quote]
Hello. No worries about that, it won't affect your assets stored on browser extension WavesKeeper somehow.

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager

[/quote]

Can't the 10 given waves be used to lease? got a "Transaction is not allowed by account-script message" while trying to lease using the waves wallet and some other funds i had in there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bumTUNA999

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:46:56 PM

Hey guys,

Regarding the Tokenomica`s Smart Account Script, it has this bit

"Allow Tokenomica to suspend or close your Account, or block funds on your account if this is required for compliance reasons.

Please note, that once installed, this script cannot be removed."

And it then asks permission on the waves keeper, so does it affect the funds in some way in the waves wallet as well? or would I be able to move that around just fine like before?

Thanks in advance.

Hello. No worries about that, it won't affect your assets stored on browser extension WavesKeeper somehow.

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager

Can't the 10 given waves be used to lease? got a "Transaction is not allowed by account-script message" while trying to lease using the waves wallet and some other funds i had in there.

Waves.support

Activity: 1310
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 02:47:17 PM

Hey guys,

"Allow Tokenomica to suspend or close your Account, or block funds on your account if this is required for compliance reasons.

And it then asks permission on the waves keeper, so does it affect the funds in some way in the waves wallet as well? or would I be able to move that around just fine like before?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager

Could you specify your question please? Only $WAVES coins can be leased. You can get a list of all huge leasing pools and addresses which belong to them here https://forum.wavesplatform.com/c/pools

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager
bumTUNA999

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:50:45 PM

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager

Could you specify your question please? Only $WAVES coins can be leased. You can get a list of all huge leasing pools and addresses which belong to them here https://forum.wavesplatform.com/c/pools

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager

There's a promo where first 1000 registered Tokennomica accounts get free 10 waves , so while trying to lease those 10 (I have leased before with no problems), i get that error message saying "Transaction is not allowed by account-script message"
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 03:27:14 PM

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager

There's a promo where first 1000 registered Tokennomica accounts get free 10 waves , so while trying to lease those 10 (I have leased before with no problems), i get that error message saying "Transaction is not allowed by account-script message"
When you create an account in Tokenomica with Waves Keeper using a specific Waves
wallet address, Tokenomica’s Smart Account Script will be installed for this wallet
address.
This script is required to:
• Add the address to Tokenomica’s whitelist in order to allow transactions with
other whitelisted users on our Digital Assets Exchange;
• Allow transactions with assets that are listed in Tokenomica;
• Allow Tokenomica to impose withdrawal limits as established in our Fee Policy;
• Allow Tokenomica to suspend or close your account, or block funds on your
account if this is required for compliance reasons.

For further questions related to Tokenomica project and its contest in general, you can always ask for any specifications in their Telegram group https://t.me/tokenomicamt

Sincerely,
Wave Community Manager
Midas111

Activity: 772
Merit: 105

Close the federal reserve

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:43:40 PM

Getting the wrong fee on the dex sometimes with smart contracts. its loading as .003 when it needs to be .007 and there is no fee edit box
Hello!
Be sure to use our latest official products to be sure that the version of your Client / Mobile Account isn't out of date.
Desktop Client & Online Client can be installed/visited here https://wavesplatform.com/products-exchange
iOS and Android mobile apps can be both found and downloaded here https://wavesplatform.com/products-wallet
In case you're pretty sure that you use the latest version of a Client and/or Mobile App, then kindly raise a support ticket https://support.wavesplatform.com/ and provide more specifications related to your situation ie. version of your Client / Mobile App, the OS of your device, your Waves account address and the asset ID of the Smart Asset. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Waves Community Manager

using the latest chrome browser version

I enjoy working with the finest digital currency developers on earth
Chmel

Activity: 994
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:53:45 PM

guys what with giveaway lada niva and 5000 waves by Sasha Ivanov its just hype? or someone win this gifts?
Greetings. The lucky winner of Nivaway contest was announced during the yesterday's WEB 3.0 meetup. Feel free to watch the record here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1cQrWwJE4s

Best wishes,
Waves Community Manager
okay, then what about 5000 waves giveaway? who wins?
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 04:03:31 PM

Getting the wrong fee on the dex sometimes with smart contracts. its loading as .003 when it needs to be .007 and there is no fee edit box
Hello!
Be sure to use our latest official products to be sure that the version of your Client / Mobile Account isn't out of date.
Desktop Client & Online Client can be installed/visited here https://wavesplatform.com/products-exchange
iOS and Android mobile apps can be both found and downloaded here https://wavesplatform.com/products-wallet
In case you're pretty sure that you use the latest version of a Client and/or Mobile App, then kindly raise a support ticket https://support.wavesplatform.com/ and provide more specifications related to your situation ie. version of your Client / Mobile App, the OS of your device, your Waves account address and the asset ID of the Smart Asset. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Waves Community Manager

using the latest chrome browser version
In that case, kindly provide the information by raising a support ticket.

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 04:05:25 PM

guys what with giveaway lada niva and 5000 waves by Sasha Ivanov its just hype? or someone win this gifts?
Greetings. The lucky winner of Nivaway contest was announced during the yesterday's WEB 3.0 meetup. Feel free to watch the record here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1cQrWwJE4s

Best wishes,
Waves Community Manager
okay, then what about 5000 waves giveaway? who wins?
The proof of winners was disclosed in this tweet https://mobile.twitter.com/sasha35625/status/1118254391616839682

Sincerely,
Waves Community Manager
Chinesegandalf

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:39:07 PM

Hi guys. Did the developers think to become partners with any good project? With the further use of waves as a means of buying tokens of this project? Now there is a good trend among new projects. It would be cool to use waves for this.
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:59:51 PM

Hi guys. Did the developers think to become partners with any good project? With the further use of waves as a means of buying tokens of this project? Now there is a good trend among new projects. It would be cool to use waves for this.

Other than Vostock, I know of no other project worth mentionning, Waves is lacking on that side big time, now Binance is making ERC20 tokens migrate from Ethereum to BNB, this no one saw coming, but Waves and other projects are not competitive enough for that.
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 07:16:20 PM

Hello, there hasn't been any news concerning any big partnership announced recently, but Vostok https://vostok.io/ and Tokenomika https://tokenomica.com/. Please stay tuned for any updates!

Best wishes,
Waves Community manager.
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:20:01 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2019, 07:30:06 PM by estenity

Other than Vostock, I know of no other project worth mentionning, Waves is lacking on that side big time, now Binance is making ERC20 tokens migrate from Ethereum to BNB, this no one saw coming, but Waves and other projects are not competitive enough for that.

with vostok waves has partners, mainly rostec, and smaller ones (bi.zone, dom.rf, TTS).
in july 2018 they spoke of transtelecom and sberbank, i am not sure they have been completed.
vostok has achieved recently the first tranche of 120M usd, presently second tranche is open; if realized, would be a very good sign.
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:15:19 PM

with vostok waves has partners, mainly rostec, and smaller ones (bi.zone, dom.rf, TTS).
in july 2018 they spoke of transtelecom and sberbank, i am not sure they have been completed.
vostok has achieved recently the first tranche of 120M usd, presently second tranche is open; if realized, would be a very good sign.
That is good that they are on their progress. I am the investor of this project and like to stay with it for longer time. I invested in it a year ago. I am seeing the developers of this project do not lose heart no matter in any condition. There is a great future ahead for all of this community.
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 08:42:06 PM

all that work, and we have nothıng about hype,

team works great, but markettıng of waves is terrible, waves team should kick their markettıng team ASAP, also waves team makes good thıngs but makıng lots of mıstakes too, like the last reward thıng wrt, there is no 40k waves volume at waves ecossystem tokens but waves team rewardıng useless ambasadors wıth 40k waves,
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:15:13 AM

I see I have some WRT tokens (got them from AD I guess) but I don't see the point of holding them if we can't trade them in DEX (giving me error only whitelisted can trade)? And how to become whitelisted

Hello Anarchy101! Only ambassador can sell it. Ordinary user can transfer it.  You should choose ambassador and reward him.

Best wishes, Waves Community manager.

Thanks for clearing it out Smiley BTW is there any page where we can find a list of all the active ambassadors?

Hi Anarchy101! You can use this list - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mM4QlCaU6e6DsjJIE-AAMVIqMlx8a1d0ggsmdzbVAjA/edit#gid=71350870

Best wishes, Waves Community manager.

Thanks for the link. BTW who won the LADA niva giveaway hosted by the waves team? Didn't find any information on twitter.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:06:53 AM

BTW who won the LADA niva giveaway hosted by the waves team? Didn't find any information on twitter.
Afaik it was not announced on a separate tweet on twitter, but you can see the confirmation of Waves here in the reply: https://twitter.com/wavesplatform/status/1119500520564170752 and check this telegram link https://t.me/Wavescommunity/613390.

For full coverage of announcement, watch the replay of the Live Stream (quoted below ↓)

Best wishes,
Waves Community Manager
CryptoGirl.y

Activity: 624
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:09:06 AM

all that work, and we have nothıng about hype,

team works great, but markettıng of waves is terrible, waves team should kick their markettıng team ASAP, also waves team makes good thıngs but makıng lots of mıstakes too, like the last reward thıng wrt, there is no 40k waves volume at waves ecossystem tokens but waves team rewardıng useless ambasadors wıth 40k waves,

is that your investigate ?
please give me a proof if that's true I will be very disappointed with this team
Look at their last Meetup which took place in Moscow on April 19 - a very sad spectacle. They are building a WEB 3.0 system, but they cannot clearly explain what it is. Personally, I did not understand much of that muddled set of words from Sasha Ivanov.
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:45:24 AM

Many people had so high expectations from waves project. But i know that they lost many investors during end of 2017 and beginning of 2018. Because holders understood that having strong project doesn't mean that the price of their coin will be expensive.
a reasonable condition because the price of bitcoin has dropped dramatically so maybe the investors sell it sooner than the worse price and now it looks like investors are coming again because the prices will be much better and hopefully this project will remain good for the future investors
Chinesegandalf

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:48:00 AM

It is a pity that the waves do not keep up with the rapid development of markets. Now it’s hard to keep up with the trend, but it’s worth trying. In view of the low popularity of decentralized exchanges, I think that developers should do the development of a good exchange. If you follow the right policies and have a good approach, then you can compete with advanced exchanges.
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: