Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:41:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I stop looking at Bitcoin Price  (Read 1613 times)
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:04:46 PM

You made a great decision. It is also very important to protect nerves. We know that the price will eventually rise and there is no point in watching it move every minute.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:11:05 PM

I also at one time refused continuous monitoring of the price and I was very calm. Now, due to such a large drawdown, I still keep an eye on the price, but I do it quite rarely. And all recommend so to do, so much safer.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:11:56 PM

I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin
No, always check the price of bitcoin because it will help you to know what will be the possible price in future. Dont be hurt in this scenario, because I believe that someday maybe next week or next month bitcoin will hit its peak again.

TheNextChampion

Activity: 198

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 11:23:40 PM

This was me in the past. I always check price every minute thinking it will rise or down in a moment and i don't want to miss that. It only change when i saw the price of bitcoin going down. I'm become tired of watching it goes down and hoping for bitcoin to rise up. Then i decide not to watch it anymore and just leave it so i'm not going to stress myself anymore.

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:27:18 PM

its the best decision btw to stop looking at the market and dont want to  see bitcoin price for a while, its make relax right? like we dont have any problem in our life, hahaha. right now you can start to see the market again because the price of bitcoin is increasing slowly right now and i think you can start to watch the bitcoin price again

Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:44:41 PM

Correct plan! I also stopped looking at the price of my portfolio! This will save you a lot of nerves and strength! Now there is a regular correction and soon the market will go to recovery!
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:45:53 PM

I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin
You do the wrong thing if you stop seeing Bitcoin when it falls, you should always see your Bitcoin every time. because Bitcoin is unstable Bitcoin can go up and down anytime and how you can see the movement of Bitcoin graphics if you do not want to see it, worried if you do not see Bitcoin back up again and when you see your Bitcoin Bitcoin fall again. so you'd better look at Bitcoin all the time and you should be prepared to accept any risks that will happen to Bitcoin later on.
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:46:35 PM

Constantly or daily looking at bitcoin price is necessary so as to know the next decision to take in no time. Well investment is for the matured minds you can keep looking at the price and you still maintain your right state of mind. rice and fall in price is part of what ee should envisage in the financial market
SteinsGate

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:46:51 PM

It's the best thing to do mate. Because oftenly looking at the bitcoin price would only crush your heart. You won't be selling it too early so just look when you are about to sell it. Or look for it every quarter of the year to be safe.

▮█    KRYLL    ▮█
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
Token sale start on Feb 7, 2018 (https://kryll.io/)
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:53:50 PM

I have been told this for a long time, and perhaps I will follow this advice. I think it'll keep my nerves.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:55:24 PM

It's pumping right now. But a few months ago, I also stopped looking at my Blockfolio - I even uninstall it just to refrain myself looking at it and makes me so irritated. But now, my holdings are looking good. I hope this is now the start of what we are waiting for.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
fern123

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:55:52 PM

So do I, right now i just ignore the rise and down of bitcoin and just wait for few months for if you keep on watching the value sometimes it only makes me loss profit.

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:13:41 AM

Concerning me as I first observe the bitcoin value I was so astounded and how joyfull by seing it. With the goal that I quit seeing likewise a cost just naot make me more alluring to purchase increasingly or offer it since I dont had any thought on what im going to do as such .so I preffer to not see its cost this monts in light of the fact that I need to utilized my bitcoin for the eventual fate of my family.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:31:09 AM

yes absolutely correct stop looking the bitcoin price live it for some months there you will see a big gain and you will feel happy seeing every day is not ok

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:32:43 AM

I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin

So do I, right now i just ignore the rise and down of bitcoin and just wait for few months for if you keep on watching the value sometimes it only makes me loss profit.
You know sometimes bitcoin prices are in a low position and very fluctuating at some particular time and usually the beginning of the year, bitcoin and many other coins experienced the same thing that is bear trend but when it starts past the beginning of the year the price will gradually rise, so don't worry about the current price. certainly recover will definitely happen, calmly dude. besides that I see the market has started to improve.
ekoja

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:32:53 AM

Also same thing is happened with me.I deposit 1.8BTC in two different exchange Bittrex and Yobit before 3months ago.When BTC the started to fall I stop the log in my account because every day my balance is reduced that's why I am very disappointed.BTC is badly falling down but last two months it price was stable within 10K$-12K$ but yesterday BTC is down below 7K$ even have many possibility it will be dump 3K$-4K$ it's not my prediction.

It looks like the animals to suffer in the winter: hibernation!
otherwise, you can only choose to lose and quit.

Pass by the hard time, there is also the golden time for you, then.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:33:58 AM

Its good decision. Holding for short term is not wise decision i think. Better to hold bitcoin for long term because bitcoin price always have high movement. I am investing small amount of bitcoin and my plan is holding until end this year

Better hold bitcoin for long term. In many article that i read, bitcoin price could be reach $25k on this year. I treat bitcoin as investment like stocks, buying and forget it minimum 6 months.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
fernandoaleixo

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:36:10 AM

I will keep my BTC for years and hope I'm not a huge mistake!  Grin
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:37:09 AM

The price of the market is now slowly moving upward, but we can't say what would be the price of bitcoin and my portfolio until now didn't recover I guess I will keep my wallet until December and I know that I would become satisfied on the price of every coin because it is the most awaiting time of every person the bull run season.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:43:51 AM

I tried, and tried hard, to do this as well but I did not last for a day.  Grin I believe you did not also manage to totally avoid taking a peek at Bitcoin's price. I just can't help it. It seems that I am so used to checking it every once in a while that sometimes I just found myself opening my blockfolio app like a robot. Anyway, I think you may now look at the price of Bitcoin and even of the altcoins right now because they have been in green for the last couple of days at least.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: