Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:07:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I do not know which ICO is good to follow ?  (Read 2573 times)
summonerrk

Activity: 1400
Merit: 723

Arts & Crypto

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:20:36 PM

Recently there was an excellent ICO organized by people from the Steem platform, it was called Apics and it would be a social network similar to the Instagram with a reward...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:22:53 PM

Only time wasted? What about the hard earned money lost of so many people who invested in those scams? You do not know which ICO is good to follow cause none of the ICOs being launched currently are legit. All of them are here just to make a quick buck and then just fade away.

awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:43:32 PM

This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard

As you can see from the thread and from my own experience, it is not easy to know which of the ICOs will be successful. The reason is because the crypto space is still in its infant stage and it is still growing. There is still a lot of learning curve before we can get it right

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:42:15 PM

This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard
At the moment, a lot of ICO project is a scam. Before investing, study this topic and choose projects carefully
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:44:14 PM

who can provide answers to your questions is your own experience
no one can guess which ICO is good, because all the ICO has potential
but, the ICO fails, it's better than the ICO's SCAM
freedoom

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:51:17 PM

Now it is very difficult to determine the present ICO. But just like before, you can determine this ICO if you can find developers in social networks and contact them!
Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:33:00 PM

Personally, I work on the smart table, where 120 companies and each company is selected by analysts and professionals of their business is checked every day, they pay attention to many factors, all and do not list, I think they have a nose, but I know that this is the main thing this team, the relevance ideas, who the adviser, what site, what support!)
DancoinsBTC

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:24:06 AM

I would advise you Vreo.io. They are doing dynamic in-game advertising. They are going to create marketplace for developers and advertisers. It will secured by blockchain technology. Developers of small games can attract investments and create high-quality products, for advertisers this project will be useful due to the expansion of advertising opportunities and selected target audience, and gamers will be able to receive quality products cheaper, besides they also receive income from the ads they watched, without interrupting the gameplay. It seems the product meets the gaming and advertising industries' needs. Here is their link at bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2886707 Telegram grp https://t.me/vreoico
ardydyon

Activity: 547
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:31:56 AM

maybe one of the ways you can do to see the potential ico is to read the whitepaper project. when offering something different and providing convenience then it will be a good ICO. the second way you can browsing to find information about the opinions of people about ICO you want to follow, if many give a positive impression then the ICO is good. and the third way a good ico usually will be a lot of out ads either on google or youtube. all that may not guarantee ICO will be successful but it's 3 ways you can do before following ICO
that's my opinion

Wisearchz

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:40:39 AM

You don't .I have invested currently 5 eth in https://orbistransfer.com . Very interesting ico. Spoke with the ceo and has a good plan.
 Crypto and money no fee transfers and withdrawl apps card AI and worldwide branches ... made my eyes see dollar rain
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:50:18 AM

Check the project goal. Good ICO push their project more promotion. They do things to let everyone knows they are serious of what their goal. The goal should be achievable and not only be put in imagination. Check the team behind also. Check if team has the capabilities of doing that project by checking background. Make sure that there is atleast one team member that has experience in crypto. Then check the support of the people. Scams don't earn much support from most people. The more people involve or joined it means trusted. 

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:12:26 AM

The first you can read the whitepaper, you can see the purpose of the project, whether or not the goal makes sense, and usually I also see who his team, usually a good team is managed with a good manager too, an experienced manager in the world of crypto

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Psalms23

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:39:29 AM

I have been in this half a year and the selection of ICO to follow for me still too hard and blurry. I have tried all the tips given that I have read, like reading the top list of ICO, reading feedbacks, and even looking at social media ICO advestising, but still I can't seem to hit a successful one while some friends I know luckily invested in some ICO. Right now Im still looking for ways to determine at least higher percentage of successful ICO.

████████████          SWG.IO     /     Smart World Global Token          ███          BINANCE Square #SWGT          ████████████
████████████          PRE SALE IS LIVE! at $0.15     ███     BUY NOW          ████████████
████████████          ✅ FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED      ███     CERTIK AUDITED          ████████████
snapee11

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:50:40 AM

The first you can read the whitepaper, you can see the purpose of the project, whether or not the goal makes sense, and usually I also see who his team, usually a good team is managed with a good manager too, an experienced manager in the world of crypto
The white paper is a long read but yes you're right it could help us to determine the future of the project whether successful or not. The team is really difficult to analyze whether they're truly experienced at some point they could also get scammed by the founder and as to bounties as a noob here I'm just looking for the post of hero or legendary member but still all of them could get scammed by the founder or CEO and I heard of this once the bounty manager also get scammed including his bounty members. What a waste! To be concise, it's really difficult to determine whether the ICO is good or not.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:52:32 AM

Do not get caught up with the hype of a certain ICO. Do not invest just because someone you know or follow say so. The best way is still to arm yourself with knowledge. Read up and understand what the project is all about. It's not an easy task so goodluck.
Nilupulie

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:54:12 AM

It is not easy to find a good ICO. The reason is there are so many scams projects and it is a bit of risky method. But if you do it in a right way you can earn a good profit from ICO's. You have to do a deep research before investing with ICO's and then only you can get a higher return on investment. But these days there is a good ICO called "Kora" & it is one of the best promising project. Kora provides an infrastructure that addresses all of an emerging market's needs. Kora pre sale is already sold out and their public sale Starts on April 23rd. Another 23 more days and you also can participate with this best ICO in 2018.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:00:04 AM

There is no way to find out which one is the good ICO and which one will be turned out into a scam that is the reason many countries are restricting their citizen to participate in any ICOs.If you have good experience in the cryotocurrency field then you can evaluate the project and make decision to invest or not but it is nit possible if you are new here so invest on the cryotocurrency rather than investing on ICOs.
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:31:13 AM

I think over the times especially even recently, several opinions have been offered on this platform on what to do and which way to go about investing in any ICO of anyone's choice. But if I should write again, I will say you must first and foremost consider the innovativeness of the project, then the team background and the white paper/ roadmap are things to put into consideration.
To follow the crypto we first see the project what we will follow and we see the white paper it, whether the ICO has a good potential because now a lot of ICO is a scam and you should be more careful so you do not get scam

cryptojohn9

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:41:34 AM

Before invest or joining any ico campaign so many factor we need to check . I always check Product ,Project Team,Whitepaper Roadmap, market demand. so before invest try to check these factor and take your own decession.
Jancuki

Activity: 789
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:33:55 AM

it is very difficult to know from the start if the project is a scam or not. But I always anticipate it by always following its development through the project's telegram forum.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: