Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:56:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌  (Read 173390 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EDVED

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:20:26 PM

I found this part quite interesting from WP: "Publishers will access all properties of VoxelX, The DICOM Platform and GRAY Tokens. They will use the Platform to upload the DICOM
images, store it and categorize it. The next step is to annotate and link the structures on the images with all possible knowledge resources on the web. They can also append their own referenced
prevalidated knowledge to the uploaded case in the recall section. After reviewing the publishers can publish now their cases in different circles (Private, Friends , Public). For public circle the published material need be validated from the validators team."

so it means there will be a team of validators to make sure everything is OK with the uploads and reference links.

It is great that they will provide a validation team to make sure the content is really proofed.

Understandably, since it is a platform associated with the medical profession to anticipate that all of the uploaded data will be further checked.

I hope in the future there will be more projects like this. Hopefully also in medicine and related areas.

I agree, it is important to change awareness of crypto, once it becomes commonplace, projects like this will be everywhere.

I'm sure that the block-chain is an excellent, revolutionary technology. And we all are moving towards what you are saying. And the first projects, such as VoxelX, can take an excellent position, taking advantage of them, in time. But we must understand, that this is a relatively long story yet.

Of course, I agree with you, and yes, unfortunately, it takes some time to get things done...

At this point quality projects such as this one are emerging but since blockchain based projects are still not the norm the market is really tough. It's hard to reach your targeted audience in a short time so I agree it is a long journey.

So, the most important thing is that the market becomes more aware of blockchain platforms, once the crypto becomes the norm the things will take place normally.
Tyrannah

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:01:40 PM

How close are you to reaching soft cap?

I don't think they will want to disclose that info as it might negatively impact sales.

It might affect if its not going good,but i think its better to be transparent.
MaggieMcGill

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:15:20 PM

Can i put GRAY tokens on my ledger nano s?
Dr. Van Nostrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:47:45 PM

Im sure you will be able to,once distribution starts.
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:09:04 PM

Hardware wallets are the way to go if you have some money in crypto. There have been to many thefts lately and you need to be secure. I think that tokens can go on ledger if they are based on ERC20.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:52:14 PM

I don't think they will want to disclose that info as it might negatively impact sales.

I think that they are fairly transparent. The counter is available on their website. What more information do you want to have?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
cmdr1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:55:40 AM

I found this part quite interesting from WP: "Publishers will access all properties of VoxelX, The DICOM Platform and GRAY Tokens. They will use the Platform to upload the DICOM
images, store it and categorize it. The next step is to annotate and link the structures on the images with all possible knowledge resources on the web. They can also append their own referenced
prevalidated knowledge to the uploaded case in the recall section. After reviewing the publishers can publish now their cases in different circles (Private, Friends , Public). For public circle the published material need be validated from the validators team."

so it means there will be a team of validators to make sure everything is OK with the uploads and reference links.

It is great that they will provide a validation team to make sure the content is really proofed.

Understandably, since it is a platform associated with the medical profession to anticipate that all of the uploaded data will be further checked.

I hope in the future there will be more projects like this. Hopefully also in medicine and related areas.

I agree, it is important to change awareness of crypto, once it becomes commonplace, projects like this will be everywhere.

I'm sure that the block-chain is an excellent, revolutionary technology. And we all are moving towards what you are saying. And the first projects, such as VoxelX, can take an excellent position, taking advantage of them, in time. But we must understand, that this is a relatively long story yet.

Of course, I agree with you, and yes, unfortunately, it takes some time to get things done...

At this point quality projects such as this one are emerging but since blockchain based projects are still not the norm the market is really tough. It's hard to reach your targeted audience in a short time so I agree it is a long journey.

So, the most important thing is that the market becomes more aware of blockchain platforms, once the crypto becomes the norm the things will take place normally.

I would definitely say that when that happens more projects like this will get noticed  - as the main hurdle to overcome crypto acceptedness will be passed.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:53:06 AM

I think that they are fairly transparent. The counter is available on their website. What more information do you want to have?

They have a lot of relevant info on their site. I think people fail to check the official sites often.
Kutuzov44

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:57:56 PM

Ca i invest by using credit cards,do you accept that?
BestdruidEU

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:08:43 PM

Do you have any competition on the market?
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:16:12 PM

Hardware wallets are the way to go if you have some money in crypto. There have been to many thefts lately and you need to be secure. I think that tokens can go on ledger if they are based on ERC20.

Exactly, anyone who wants to invest a bit more in crypto should have purchase some hardware wallet Grin
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:18:06 PM

Exactly, anyone who wants to invest a bit more in crypto should have purchase some hardware wallet Grin

And they will get cheaper and cheaper,since more companies will start producing them
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:32:30 PM

Do you plan to prolong sale phase too?
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:36:45 PM

And they will get cheaper and cheaper,since more companies will start producing them

Such thing are normal in competitive market, but only the best one will be recognized.
ArceriBau

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:07:23 PM

I think it's too early too early to talk about that   Roll Eyes
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:15:12 PM

I just recently went into it and got that one. I think it is a good investment.
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:46:32 PM

I think it's too early too early to talk about that   Roll Eyes

I don't know, extending the sale phase could help the project get some additional funds that could help them in the long run.
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:23:06 PM

This project is better than many others in medical field. With beta version of product already available, it should attract more investors. I hope pre-sale do well in next 22 days.

constructive_criticism

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:45:11 PM

This project is better than many others in medical field. With beta version of product already available, it should attract more investors. I hope pre-sale do well in next 22 days.

I haven't really come across similar projects in the medical field. I wouldn't know how the others were laid out, but this one seems really thought-out and there is already a product which can be used and reviewed.
EDVED

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:44:31 AM

I just recently went into it and got that one. I think it is a good investment.

I agree, this is a excellent wallet for a fair price, and on the other hand, it is a compulsory investment if you a serious in crypto Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: