Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:36:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌  (Read 173390 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DOBARLOSZAO

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:03:55 PM

Has anybody on the forum tried to use the beta platform? I would love to read what people think about it.
[/quote

Well somebody described how the platform works, I can't remember is he/she was someone from the medical profession or random user ... maybe someone can find that post  Grin

It would be very interesting if, for example, several medical students use a platrofm and present their experiences and results ....
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:00:50 AM

Very interesting concept. Could also be used by regular people who are just interested in certain conditions.

for regular users for now it will be little bit difficult. The platform is created specifically for learner in medical field specially radiologists.

Thanks for the feedback. Why do you think it will be difficult for regular users?

Well because the platform is intended for medical professionals or radiologists

You can't really dumb it down for regular users because it would compromise the general purpose of the platform.
But this is a profile platform. And in its field, it can have a large number of users. For this, it is created, for certain purposes. Why this would jeopardize the overall goal of the platform.

No one disputes a large number of users who can use this platform, the only question is whether it is desirable to have an ordinary user working on it.

Yeah,i think its better for project if less people work,but if they are into radiology.
TrifonIvanov

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:34:45 AM

What is the general opinion of your colleagues about this  project,if you can share that?As im sure you contacted them.
descuri

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:51:14 AM

Very interesting concept. Could also be used by regular people who are just interested in certain conditions.

for regular users for now it will be little bit difficult. The platform is created specifically for learner in medical field specially radiologists.

Thanks for the feedback. Why do you think it will be difficult for regular users?

You can't really dumb it down for regular users because it would compromise the general purpose of the platform.
But this is a profile platform. And in its field, it can have a large number of users. For this, it is created, for certain purposes. Why this would jeopardize the overall goal of the platform.

No one disputes a large number of users who can use this platform, the only question is whether it is desirable to have an ordinary user working on it.

Yeah,i think its better for project if less people work,but if they are into radiology.

Since the platform will be free for medical students I think it will be quite popular among experts. Just needs some time for those students to finish school.
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:53:20 AM

Since the platform will be free for medical students I think it will be quite popular among experts. Just needs some time for those students to finish school.

The students will probably also spread the word among other professionals so this could really take off.
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:56:39 PM

The students will probably also spread the word among other professionals so this could really take off.

Students are usually more open to try out new technologies that will help them with studying.
Miklia

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:57:59 PM

What is the general opinion of your colleagues about this  project,if you can share that?As im sure you contacted them.

Im sure VoxelX team cosulted colleagues before even going into this project,and they saw the need for something like this.
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:06:59 PM

Students are usually more open to try out new technologies that will help them with studying.

True. Open for new way of gain knowledge. Also can give more promotion to project.
Bacara

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:26:34 PM

I would not say that the number of people who will work on the platform is questionable, it is only important thing is that people who will do so are from medical profession.

frazeer

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:36:08 PM

I would not say that the number of people who will work on the platform is questionable, it is only important thing is that people who will do so are from medical profession.

I think all of the team members have at least some medical background from either working directly in the fiwld or on related projects.
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:42:45 PM

I believe this project would be of great benefit if this team collaborates with some prestigious medical university.
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:59:29 PM

Collaboration with just a group of students can contribute in many ways to the development of this platform.
ArceriBau

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:15:08 PM

Collaboration with just a group of students can contribute in many ways to the development of this platform.

I agree, but regarding the financial side, the project would not benefit much from this cooperation...
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:32:46 PM

I agree, but regarding the financial side, the project would not benefit much from this cooperation...

Well directly maybe not, but on the other hand, that kind of cooperation will make a lot of benefits to the project.
Goldigger456

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:51:42 AM

True,young people accept new technologies easier
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:13:33 AM

Do you have Onepager,something for a quick overview of the project with the most important info?
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:19:25 AM

Maybe not at first because ofcourse profit is of utmost importance but on the long run it could help spread the word about the platform and interest potential companies and investors.
EDVED

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:54:54 AM

Do you have Onepager,something for a quick overview of the project with the most important info?

You can check it on website, in few minutes you will get all basic information that you need.

https://voxelx.io/
Kvazimir

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:01:46 PM

Maybe not at first because ofcourse profit is of utmost importance but on the long run it could help spread the word about the platform and interest potential companies and investors.

I agree, co-operation with some prestigious university can make huge contribution to the project.
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:22:21 PM

True,young people accept new technologies easier

This platform is not aimed primarily at the younger population, that is not it's purpose, but I agree in general
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: