Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:00:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Cryptocurrency  (Read 2192 times)
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:19:47 AM

I believe the crypto currency has a good future and will continue to grow along with the development of digital technology, so in the future crypto currency will be more famous and will be many investors who are interested to invest so that the price will continue to increase
I still believe electronic money is sustainable development. They will forever never collapse. Today many coins are widely accepted in the market. They are too convenient for payment. So there is no reason why electronic money will collapse.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Heartbreakeren

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:27:37 AM

I can't wait to see how bitcoin impacts all kinds of businesses and industries.
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:41:08 AM

We know how bitcoin is gaining great demand from the market.Popularity and demand it is gaining only shows how promising this technology.Crypto's demand is quite better compare to the real fiats.Bitcoin and Ethereum is the successors of cryptocurrency.I think the demand will be higher in coming time.
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 11:41:23 AM

Crypto Currency Make a new history in this world because within a short time some people make a millions dollar so it is already make a platform and it is worldwide platform. Now several company use crypto currency for his transection and too many company accept altcoin for his product purchase. Crypto currency future is very bright so I’m always suggest to my friends and family to use crypto currency.
bmirror83

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:12:12 PM

It would be better for all of us to see crypto currencies which can be widely used. If more governments adapt their laws with digital monetary system, we would feel more comfortable to make our transactions without the fear of seeing them banned.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 04:00:16 PM

I think it's very good news for crypto currency development. China, Korea, USA make great influence in this question. Cryptocurrency market has stable future of course. Any way after May we will see results of this step.
It is always a good news for us users to hear about the development bitcoin had made all throughout the years. It is made possible by the increasingly support of the users who used and trust bitcoin on to form an investment or to be used as form of currency in transaction it make bitcoin more efficient to the system of fiat which could brought a bigger improvement on the market and the chance for it to be accepted by the government and more people.
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:05:48 AM

I think this is a good move. The more great people who support the crypto world will make the layman interested to join.
Just like America, South Korea is also a country with great influence.
I hope governments in developing countries are also aware of the advantages of the blockchain system and join the use of the blockchain system.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:13:43 AM

I think it's very good news for crypto currency development. China, Korea, USA make great influence in this question. Cryptocurrency market has stable future of course. Any way after May we will see results of this step.
It is always a good news for us users to hear about the development bitcoin had made all throughout the years. It is made possible by the increasingly support of the users who used and trust bitcoin on to form an investment or to be used as form of currency in transaction it make bitcoin more efficient to the system of fiat which could brought a bigger improvement on the market and the chance for it to be accepted by the government and more people.
when bitcoin has been utilized for great importance, and it works, then so many people will follow in the footsteps. I began to think so many companies have made use of bitcoin at the moment, and that has changed them for the better. this will make Cryptocurrency more popular, and it will certainly be very good for the future.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:59:30 AM

It would be better for all of us to see crypto currencies which can be widely used. If more governments adapt their laws with digital monetary system, we would feel more comfortable to make our transactions without the fear of seeing them banned.

That is obvious since if government really legalize Digital currency, they will obviously not ban digital currency. That will be funny if the government legalize Bitcoin and then just ban them in the near future right? But we all know that the government are fearing digital currencies not because of the taxes they can't get but on how people will use Bitcoin and other crypto currencies in their country.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:15:44 AM

Seoul Mayor Plans to Unveil Better Self Crypto for Stratup Blockchain.

Park Woon-soon has announced that South Korea will launch its own crypto and create a better environment for startup companies Blockchain and cryptocurrency in the country. He wants to form a blockchain that is oriented like a startup industry and focuses on developing Seoul's cryptocurrency, 'S coin'.

One of the reasons for the development of 'S coin' is to improve the transparency of governance that exists there. Although the Korean government initially applied very strict rules against cryptocurrency.

what do you think about this? is this good news about the development of cryptocurrency in the future?
i think as what happening now it will be successful in the near future and there will be a lot of new coins or tokens coming out and become successful too

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:20:57 AM

in my opinion the future of cryptocurrency will all become want to buy and have bitcoin because of year to year total availability of bitcoin increasingly limited which means more rare bitcoin will make more expensive price.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:30:08 AM

Seoul Mayor Plans to Unveil Better Self Crypto for Stratup Blockchain.

Park Woon-soon has announced that South Korea will launch its own crypto and create a better environment for startup companies Blockchain and cryptocurrency in the country. He wants to form a blockchain that is oriented like a startup industry and focuses on developing Seoul's cryptocurrency, 'S coin'.

One of the reasons for the development of 'S coin' is to improve the transparency of governance that exists there. Although the Korean government initially applied very strict rules against cryptocurrency.

what do you think about this? is this good news about the development of cryptocurrency in the future?
good news of course for investors if it can be done and followed by other countries and even all countries certainly bitcoin will grow more rapidly and success later in the future and the interest of investors for greater investment as well
israthj

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:19:49 AM

First of all this is good news, people no longer afraid of crypto, but it is still doubt-able. If government approve the BTC & every sector of economy use this then the future of cryptocurrency is so bright. 

Still would you put a link so we can read more and investigate the truth of the news?
hannahwaston96

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:32:58 AM

I think cryptocurrency market will have a bright future because Bitcoin as well as other digital cryptocurrencies gradually are accepted as a means of payment in transactions.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:36:48 AM

We always talk about development of crypto currency and the possible improvement will be. As a matter of fact there were/ are always improvement of crypto currency development. If we look around we will found out how far crypto already traveled from starting point and now and the future. Korea is one of the disciplined country in the world if they can make it then it is their respect and big impact to the world.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
anhhungcolao

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:44:21 AM

It's hard to predict Bitcoin's price so it leads considerable impacts on worldwide market, so I think cryptocurrency market will experience a lot of fluctuations, especially regulations from countries' government.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:57:12 AM

Talk about the future will probably have some people predicted right and some people predict wrong. But according to my prediction, the future of Crypto is forever and I'm not sure Crypto will increase in the future but I believe they will never collapse.
Good thinking and I am amazed by your way of thinking.
If crypto can survive for the future then I am sure if the future of cryptocurrency is definitely bright, know how to get big demand from the market. It simply marks that it will be known by the majority in the near future. Popularity and demand is increasingly showing how promising this technology.
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:45:04 AM

Talk about the future will probably have some people predicted right and some people predict wrong. But according to my prediction, the future of Crypto is forever and I'm not sure Crypto will increase in the future but I believe they will never collapse.
Good thinking and I am amazed by your way of thinking.
If crypto can survive for the future then I am sure if the future of cryptocurrency is definitely bright, know how to get big demand from the market. It simply marks that it will be known by the majority in the near future. Popularity and demand is increasingly showing how promising this technology.
We can see a great increase in the crytpo currencies, its uses, in fact with the passage of time people are getting awareness about crypto and they are taking interest there, i think that their interest will continue for a long long time and therefore we expect that bitcoin will continue to survive forever and not going to decrease.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
hogriderr

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:56:12 AM

see technological developments are now growing rapidly therefore bitcoin is the development of the concept of cryptocurrency that initiates and recommends for the future because People see the opportunity to gain a financially independent future through investing in cryptocurrency.
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:56:42 AM

I think this is a decent initial step for crypto, and a characteristic development of governments and in the end companies attempting to control the innovation. Same thing occurred with the web when these organizations made "Intranets" like aol. Open authorization less blockchains will be the fruitful ones later on. Additionally, a legislature controlled digital money would be terrible for the opportunity of the general population if it somehow managed to be fruitful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: